The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 30 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Tierra Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:54 am

She held her breath as his hands played with her breasts. He kissed her once again and started moving gown her neck, his nips and tongue running down her neck made her crave him. Her head tilted back slightly as she felt his mouth on her neck.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:57 am

Feeling her head move back slightly, she gave him more access to her neck. He kissed, nipped more and more, getting slightly rougher, but not enough to draw blood. His hands continued to play with her breasts. He stopped for a moment. "You can cry wolf... but it would be too late... I already have you right where I want you." he said
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:09 am

She felt his nips get harder and she clawed at his back a little, she had to hold back the hunger she felt for him. "Maybe the wolf will make me cry... where is it you want me?" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:13 am

Daniel grinned at her, feeling claws on his back, how hungry she was for him. His manhood was now poised at her opening, rubbing against it. "Right here..." he said as he moved himself forward a bit, his tip just barely entering her. He wanted to drive her crazy. His hands moved down to her hips, holding her lightly. His mouth went back to her neck, still kissing and nipping, sometimes a light bite every now and then, feeling his wolfish fangs on her neck.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:41 am

She felt him at her entrance and she felt her body heat rise. His tip was barely entering her and it drove her wild with lust. His hands moved to her hips and his mouth nipped on her neck. She moaned "Make me cry wolf... Make me scream it" she whispered breathlessly.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:45 am

Daniel heard her breathless words. He smiled a bit, nipping her once more before he slowly entered her, bringing himself fully into her. He moved up to her face feeling her body heat climb. "I'll make you scream wolf..." he said slyly. He pulled himself almost all the way out before reentering her only this time harder and faster.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:50 am

She moaned as he entered her, she kissed him and smiled at his sly words. He pulled out and thruster back into her hard and fast, her back arched as she was riddled with pleasure. She held back her cry wanting to make him try harder to get her screaming.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:55 am

Daniel could tell she was holding back... but pleasure was going through his body. He couldn't stop himself. His eyes held a faintly feral look of animal want and lust. He renewed his efforts, making longer harder thrusts into her than before. His hands moving up her body, still holding her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:57 am

She couldn't contain herself any longer. "Oh Daniel" she cried as he renewed his efforts. Her body now moved in motion with his as she pressed herself against him. The lust was great as she kissed him and held him close to her.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:02 am

((Got to go for tonight, headache and sleepy, not a good mix, lol))

Daniel heard her cry his name... crying wolf. He smiled as he continued, knowing how it drove her crazy. He brought himself deep, hitting her spot with each thrust. Now with her moving with him, he was able to go any way that she wanted. He felt pleasure moving all over his body as he continued to thrust. Her body pressed against him. "Oh Lith..." he managed to say.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:06 am

She kissed him deeply as he drove himself deep into her hitting her spot. She let out another cry as pleasure and lust ran through her body. She smiled as he said her name. She loved hearing it come from his lips as they made love.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:27 pm

Daniel could hear her cries, it drove him mad with want. "Lith... you are amazing..." he said panting, by now he was covered with a thin shining layer of sweet. He kissed her hungrily. As wave after wave of pleasure rushed through him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:04 am

She smiled and bit his neck lightly. They were both covered in sweat. She fed his kisses with her own and clawed at his back more. "Oh Daniel" she said between gasps for breath. She bit his neck and clawed at his back and felt a hunger burn within her.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:20 am

Daniel gasped her name once more, feeling her teeth at his neck, and her claws in his back. He imagined that he would have some sort of markings there once they were finished, not that he minded. He thrust deeper and harder, pleasure pent up in him. He gasped. "Lith... I... I think I'm... Oh god... nearing my peak..." he said between pants as he continued to thrust, going a bit deeper.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:53 am

She was starting to peak herself. She cried as he thruster harder and deeper "Oh Daniel" she cried as she let herself go.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:58 am

Feeling that she let herself go under him. He was ready to do the same, her body had him crying her name as he thrust himself in once more as deep as he could go. "Oh god Lith!" he said as he released inside of her. He held himself for a moment, unable to move as the pleasure in his body slowly started to ebb away. He was left panting and looking down at her. He kissed her lips gently.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:38 am

She felt a big wave of pleasure as he thrust one last time letting himself go inside her. She smiled and looked up at him. She kissed him back "I love you Daniel... I don't think I could live without you..." she said. "I thought life was ok before but now I see how much I was missing." she kissed him again "We should have a wash and get back to the pack. I left them on free run... Half of them have probably got broken bones and such from one another" she laughed.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:45 am

"I know... I never thought that I would need anything like this so badly... that I would need anyone like you... now I don't think I could live without you... life would be dull and pointless without you by my side." he said Daniel kissed her lightly and stood up. He stretched out. "I guess you are right though, we should get back at some point." he said moving towards the river. He had seen it before, It was a clean river, lots of fish at some parts.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:26 am

She smiled as she gazed upon him. She got up also and stretched "show me this river so i may clean myself" she said. She was in need of a good clean "We should bring the pack here" she said "They need a clean. Wish for me to call them?" she asked.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:34 am

"Yes, please do. They could use a wash and who knows when we will come across a river like this." he said. He watched her as she stretched out and smiled, her body was so beautiful. He wanted to run his hands all over her, feel her skin lightly, every inch of it. He smiled at the thought.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:36 am

She changed briefly and let out a call. She changed again and hugged Daniel. She wanted to hold him, feel him against her, feel his muscles hold her in a cocoon of safety.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:41 am

Daniel smiled down at her as she hugged him. "The pack is on their way love..." he said kissing her. "Good, the boys need a good wash... and so to you." he said wrapping his arms around her, holding her gently, yet strongly. Letting her feel safe with him. He kissed her once more. "We should get cleaned up." he said. "Though I would rather just stay like this." he smiled.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:20 am

She nodded and kissed him back. "I know. I smell to much like you" she said with a cheeky grin. "We should... but I don't think I can let you move" she said holding him against her.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:42 pm

Smiling down at her when she said she smelt too much like him... he figured that would happen after all of the time that they spent against one another. His musky smell was on her, but it wasn't a bad smell at least. "You can't?" he asked. "Why is that?" he asked playfully. "Are you too comfortable?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:46 pm

She smiled up at him. "Your smell is a mazing. I wouldn't want to wash it from me." she said then she nodded when he asked if she was to comfortable. The pack started to arrive. "Go bathe" she said kissing Daniel once more "we should also".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum