The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slave for sale. going cheap.

3 posters

Go down

Slave for sale. going cheap.   Empty Slave for sale. going cheap.

Post by KRAVENB Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:10 am

For some reason, the auction house really stank today. There hadn't been any new deliveries for a while so it wasn't that. Boy looked around the communal cell wondering what the stench could be.but couldn't figure it out. Maybe someone had died and the workers hadn't come in to clean up yet. That was the most logical idea. It would have to be done soon thouh. There was a sale happening later that Day and he was hoping this would be his chance ticket out. He had been there that long he'd almost forgotten what the outside world looked like. Just so long as a woman was buying him. The last time it was a man again and he ended up being sent back as a refund.

The day wore on and finally the pens were cleared.of that smell. The buyers came in and Boy placed himself at the back until a woman came in.

KRAVENB

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-10-11

Back to top Go down

Slave for sale. going cheap.   Empty Re: Slave for sale. going cheap.

Post by LadyRaven Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:43 am

It had been a while since Raven had toured the auctions, but it seemed little had changed much. The pens still smelled as rank as they always had and the supposedly new courtyard was little more than a fire hazard. The auction room itself reminded her more of a cattle barn than anything, but at least it was clean and the slaves up for sale were healthy. Speaking of which.

Many years ago, it had occurred to Raven that she might need a little help keeping her house in order. At the time, slavery was very much a popular thing and to have a houseful of them was incredibly fashionable. To her though, it was more a necessity than a desire, but that came with its own problems. With time, Raven had become a repeat customer. Humans lived and died so quickly, it was hard sometimes for her to keep up. It was this that drove her to a more underground form of slavery and it was time now that she considered taking on an immortal instead.

While she wandered through the pens, she pondered on what to buy. Changelings weren't that reliable. Lycans were outright dangerous to keep around and other vampires were scarce. well, except for the accidental ones anyway. Most vampires thought themselves too superior to fall into slavery. As a pure blood, Raven hated the more common turned vampires. She wandered some more until she came to a pen that held the lesser items. A bargain basement so to speak.

Most folk opted for the more expensive slaves, feeling their prices matched better their skills and attributes, but Raven disagreed. Sure, it took some rummaging and it could be a gamble, but she often found the cheaper slaves much more willing to work for their masters. After all, there was nothing worse than being sent back for a refund, was there.

At the pen, there were a few looking to see what was on offer and keeping her head high and proud, she nudged her way tot he bars to have a look. The others there saw her and those that recognised her, backed up slightly. She bowed her head in thanks and began to peruse the slaves inside. These ones looked like cast offs and most of them looked rather ill. Some of them started looking up and when they saw Raven, they started coming forward. Raven had to step back a little, they reeked that badly.

"Please Lady!" Called one girl, "I'll be good, I promise!" Raven backed up again as the auctioneer came in and slapped the bars with his baton.
"I apologise for this one, Lady." He said with slimy charm. "I think they're getting desperate. Most of them have been returned for one reason or another. Perhaps you would prefer to see something a little more suitable?"
Raven lifted an eyebrow at the man and turned her nose up. Yet another turned, she thought. "We'll see." She said smoothly and approached the pen once more. Only one didn't come up to the bars to get her attention.

Raven cocked her head to one side and looked around the pleading hands to see a very young looking male right at the back. "What is his story?" She asked the auctioneer.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by KRAVENB Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:58 am

Boy stayed where he was as the people milled in and started looking around. He spied a few coming to his pen but they were all men so he didn't move like the rest. Then he heard a girl call out to a woman and lifted his head to see. Wow, a woman with wings! She must have been a pure. Loos or something. He'd seen them before but they were rare. The auctioneer came and started talking to her and he got to his feet.
"This one was returned for disobedience.". The guy said.as he checked his papers. "I sold him as a bed slave to a gentleman from Chicago, but it wouldn't do as it was told. I was.thinking about selling it to the pits if nobody makes a bid today."
Boy grunted his dislike quietly before sitting down again. If he was sent to the pits he wouldn't last more than a week and the last thing he wanted was to be surrounded by desperate lonely men. He looked carefully at the pure blood and moved forward.
"I can cook and clean for you Milady.". He said politely. "And fetch and carry anything you need. And Im clean of disease.". He tried to smile and smoothed his scruffy hair back fromhis face.

KRAVENB

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:24 am

Raven lifted a fine eyebrow as the auctioneer began explaining about the boy. A bedroom toy? Raven turned her nose up and shook her head. She looked him up and down carefully. Some things really did span both races. She shook her head again as she listened to the details and understood perfectly why he'd been sent back. She almost felt sorry for the boy as no doubt, he'd been used like this since he was a human child. And then he began speaking to her and she lifted her brow again.

She watched as he made an effort to be polite and improve his appearance a little. Not that it would help his cause, he still reeked of all manner of filth and he was still a turned vampire. Clearly, he had no clue who she was and what she did with his kind. But then, perhaps that could be a good thing? She turned from the boy and faced the auctioneer. "You say you'll sell him on to the pits if he doesn't attract any bids?" She asked.
The man nodded quickly, "Yes Lady." He said.
"How much for?"
The auctioneer blinked dumbly for a minute and then shrugged, "A few silver, I suppose. He never was worth much in the catalogue."
"Fair enough." She said and walked away.

Half an hour later, the auction began and Raven took a seat to watch and wait. First were several men that were sold for heavy duty to various businesses. Then came the women. Most were sold for pleasure items while a few others were sold for housework duties. Raven put a few bids in for those. Her washer was getting too old and she needed a new linen maid. She won the bids and then sat back. Last was the bargain basement and by this time, many of the bidders had already finished their business.

She ended up buying the young girl that had first spoken to her. She could make use of her somewhere in the house. Then came the boy. The only bid up was from a pit representative. He was worth four silver. Going once, going twice. Raven put her hand up.
"Five silver." said the auctioneer. The pitman put his hand up. "Six. Any advance on six?" Raven put her hand up again. "Seven. I have seven silver with the lady. Do I have eight?" The pitman put his hand up. "Eight. Nine Lady?" Raven nodded. "I have nine. Ten Sir?" He pointed his baton at the pitman who then nodded. "Nine silver. Ten Lady?" Raven narrowed her eyes, but she knew the boy was worth more than ten silver, so she nodded. "Ten it is. Eleven, Sir?" The pitman shook his head. "Going once, twice?" He looked around and then nodded to Raven. "Sold for ten silver to the lady." Raven nodded and then got up from her seat. "Your purchases will be crated up ready for transport." The auctioneer said. Raven nodded again and left the auction room...
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by KRAVENB Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:35 am

By the time it.was his turn boy felt his heart sink. Most of the bidders had gone and the lady didn't seem interested at all. He stood on the platform and hung his head as the first bid was called. He was sure he was going to the pits. Just then he heard another bid and he loomed up to see the woman holding her hand up. Maybe his luck was finally changing! The man from the pits went higher.but thenso did she. He started getting excited now and offered a smile as she nodded to ten silver coins. The hammer came down and he felt like jumping off the platform and hugging her.
Quickly, he was taken to the back room and he saw the ladys other bids. He smiled at them and held his chin up. The crate was dropped down and he quickly climbed inwith the girls. "Do any of you know who the lady is?" He asked one of them.
"She's a pure blood." Said one, "Lady Raven." Said another.
Boy felt his heRt sink into his gut. He'd heard.about her before. She hated turned vampires even more than she hated humans. So much for luck. The crate was shut and Boy closed his eyes as the journey began.

KRAVENB

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:00 am

The journey to her home wasn't overly long, but it was still a good few hours. At least at this time of year, the nights were much longer than the days, so she knew her cargo was safe for the trip. She wondered just what she would do with the boy. Perhaps she could put him to work in the coal house, but she doubted he would be able to keep up. He was far too skinny and the men she already had in there would easily make a piñata out of him. No, she'd have to keep him in the house. Perhaps he could help out in the kitchen then, she thought. That wouldn't work either. The cook, though female, was a force of nature onto herself. She'd rip him apart for just being there! Besides, the boy had only ever been a plaything. She doubted he had any skills beyond the bed that she could use. Raven decided she would have to change that and quickly and if he wouldn't obey, he'd be sent back. It was that simple, or so she hoped.

The house came into view and she smiled warmly. She was home. The house had once been a manor to a rich landlord with a passion for slow horses. It hadn't taken much to win it from him and she had lived there comfortably now for nearly five decades. The carriage pulled up and Raven held her hand out to a slave to help her out. She then walked into the house without a word before handing her coat to a maid. "I have some new items from the auction house, Mary." She said to the woman. "See to it they're sent down to Barnabus to be cleaned up."
"Yes Ma'am." Mary replied quickly and ran off to do as told. Raven made her way into the study and sat down with a large brandy. A few minutes later, Mary came back and bowed her head. "All the new slaves are with Barnabus." She said, "But he is unsure what to do with the male. He won't let Barnabus go anywhere near him."
Raven nodded, "Give him the tools to clean himself up on his own and then send him up to me."
"As you wish, Milady." The girl replied and disappeared again...
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by KRAVENB Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:14 am

Boy had never seen anything like this place before. Sure, he'd been in a big house before, but this was something else entirely. From the second he stepped out of the crate in the back court yard, he knew this would be a house like no other. All the windows were double glazed and covered with UV filters. It meant any vampires in the house would still be able to work into daylight hours and the lady of the house could wander as she chose without worry. Also, it was clear security was a huge priority. Everywhere he looked, he saw CCTV and wandering guards. Lady Raven liked her privacy and security it seemed, or she'd had slaves run away before and didn't want the embarrassment again.
They were led inside and Boy came face to face with a giant of a guy by the name of Barnabus. Boy backed up quickly as the giant came at him to examine him and he noticed a young human woman watching carefully. Barnabus tried to examine him again, but the second the giant put a finger on him, he flinched and tried to get away again. "Don't touch me!" he yelled. The human fled back upstairs no doubt to tattle on him. A few minutes later though, she came back and had a word with Barnabus. Some new clothes were thrown at him and he was told to get cleaned up. The lady wanted to see him.
In a room off the holding area he thought was the means for him to get cleaned up. He was given a bucket of warm water and some soap, a clean towel and a brush for his hair. He scrubbed the auction pen smell off his skin and then washed a second time to make sure he was spotless. The impression he got from what he'd seen so far was that the lady liked a clean house. but when he washed his hair, he realised he needed some extra help. somewhere in the pens, someone had fleas and lice. He poked his head out of the doorway to find a female standing with his new clothes. "Miss?" He asked.
"What is it?" She asked back.
"Um." He blushed slightly, "I need some pesticide. I think I have lice."
The slave stepped away from the door quickly and called Barnabus over. Boy cringed and cowered slightly by the doorway. "He's infested." The slave said to him and Barnabus glared at him.
Another bucket was brought in with some liquid pesticide and Boy had no option but to stand there while Barnabus scrubbed him down with a stiff bristled brush. No doubt the other new slaves would be dealt the same harshness as well and it wasn't long before he was called away to do just that. Boy washed in the water and soap a third time and then checked that he was clean.
Finally he was done and in his brand new clothes, he followed the human woman upstairs to see his new mistress. "Ma'am?" Said the woman, "The male as requested."

KRAVENB

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:26 am

((co-post))

Raven looked up from her brandy and her book to regard Mary. "Thank you, Mary." She said politely. The woman bowed her head and left the room quickly. Raven didn't get up as she looked her new slave up and down carefully. So far, she wasn't impressed. "Heel." She said firmly, wondering what he would do....

Boy looked around the large study as he was taken in and blinked a few times. This one room was bigger than the entire pen collection at the auction house! He didn't dare move his head to look around fully though. Then he heard her call and immediately, he went to her and knelt down. he sat on his heels with his back straight, but his head down and his hands between his knees flat on the floor.

Raven lifted an eyebrow at the very quick and very obedient action and then sipped her brandy. He took a classic pose that meant he had been trained from an early age. Perhaps even when he was still human. "How old were you when you were turned?" She asked....

"17 Lady." He replied politely as he kept his head down.

"I see." She said, cocking her head slightly to one side. A little older than she first thought. "And how old are you now?"

"50 I think, Lady."

Raven put her brandy down and got to her feet. With her full skirts swishing around her tiny feet, she began to wander in a circle around him. Even clean and properly dressed, he was still very skinny and weak looking. To test her theory, she stopped at his back and suddenly leaned her weight on his right shoulder....

Boy half turned his head as she moved around him and then tensed his back as she leaned on him. she was testing his strength. He kept his balance and moved his shoulder just enough not to be totally rigid.

"Good." She said quietly as she stood back up properly again and made another circle around him. "Do you have a name, boy?"

"No Lady." He said quickly, "My masters simply called me Boy."

"Fair enough." Raven replied. She went back to her chair and sat back down again. Picking up her brandy, she sipped it again before snapping her fingers. "To me."...

As quickly and gracefully as he could, she crawled forward until he was within touching distance of the lady and then sat back on his heels again. He knew the commands very well and knew to make them perfect every time. She wanted a closer look at him. he kept his head right down so she could inspect his head. No doubt she would have been told about the lice.

Raven watched and noted the way he moved as he came right to her. He kept his head down and she leaned over slightly to sniff at him. He'd cleaned up well so far. "Head up." She ordered, "Show me your teeth."...

Boy instantly obeyed and drew back his lips and then opened his mouth wide for her to inspect him. As far as he knew, his teeth were fine, even his fangs.

Raven reached down and took him by the chin so she could turn his head slightly and get a better look. All seemed in order and she let him go again, before sitting back. "History." She demanded.

Boy closed his mouth again and let his head drop back down again. "I've had five masters, Lady." he said quickly, "My mother belonged to the first master and she was bred for him. I was removed when I was five and put into training for him as a pet. He sold me on when he felt I was too old for him. My second master turned me as he wanted a companion, but he then sold me on for disobedience. I've been carted between the pens since as unsuitable goods."

"I see." Raven said smoothly as she sipped her brandy again. "What is your primary training?"

"Bed slave, Lady." He said quietly. "To entertain the master and his guests in bed."

"You said you can clean and cook and carry for me." Raven mused.

"Yes Lady." Boy said quickly, "My last owner had only me, so I learned to cook and clean and carry for him."

"Why were you sent back?" She asked.

"I was disobedient in bed, Lady. He found me unsuitable for his needs." He replied closing his eyes. silently, he begged she wouldn't ask anything else about it.

"Disobedient how?" Raven asked.

Boy shuddered slightly and lowered his head a little more. He clenched his eyes shut, "I refused to go to his bed after his method damaged me."

Raven lifted an eyebrow again, but softened somewhat. "I see." She said again, but quietly. She crossed her legs over, giving him a slight brush across his face of her skirts. Clearly, the boy had been treated badly and for a long time. She sucked her fangs as she wondered just what to do with him. The kitchen once again, seemed like the best solution. "Cook will find you a place in the kitchen." She said finally, "But the second you step out of line, I will personally see you to the pits, Boy. Am I clear?"

"Yes Lady!" Boy said quickly and leaned over to kiss her boot tenderly, "Thank you Lady."

Raven lifted her brow again as he kissed her foot and discretely pulled it away from him. She wasn't insulted that he'd touched her, the level of servitude he showed just unnerved her a little. "Don't do that." She said.

Immediately, Boy shot back and leaned right over to put his head on the floor. "I'm so sorry!" He begged, "Please Lady, I meant no offense!" With his head still down, he quickly unbuttoned his shirt and took it off so her whip wouldn't damage it. It showed a myriad of scars and marks from previous beatings.

Raven was almost horrified when she saw the damage on his back and quickly got to her feet. "You didn't offend me." She said quickly, "I simply do not like being touched."

"Lady, please forgive me?" He begged, "I didn't know! Please Lady, I won't do it again."

Raven firmed her jaw and moved over to him as he continued to cower on the floor. Staring at the many scars up and down his skinny back, she felt an acute sense of anguish for him. Even though he was a turned vampire and something she had taken a violent dislike to for centuries, she felt him too pitiful and his error too slight to warrant more scars on his back. She realised then he wouldn't last a day with Cook. If he made even the slightest mistake, he'd cower like this and Cook would eventually lose patience with him and cast him into the yard out of her way. Shaking her head, she went back to her chair. She didn't want a pet, but it seemed she had one regardless. "To me." She said.

Boy shuddered in fright and fear as he saw the lady get out of her chair and come towards him. He fully expected to feel a sharp kick or a whip down his back, but instead, she went back to her chair and sat down again. She called him to her and he went without hesitation. He didn't understand quite what she was up to. Once by her feet, he resumed the position and put his forehead to the carpet.

Raven looked down at him again and shook her head once more before reaching back for her bell. She pulled the cord twice and within a few seconds later, Mary arrived and bowed her head. "You rang, Ma'am?"
Raven regarded Mary as the woman seemed to stare at Boy. "It seems I really have purchased a pet." She said to her maid. "Have Barnabus set up a cot in my room for him and a collar to mark his status."
"Yes Ma'am." Mary said with a bow, but it was clear she was shocked. "What are we to call it?"
Raven cocked her brow and thought for a minute. "He answers to Boy, so I think I shall keep it to that."
"As you wish, Ma'am." Mary said, then smiled. "And your orders for the other new slaves?"
"One is to replace the washer woman and send the rest to the kitchen for Cook." She replied. Mary bowed again and disappeared and Raven then looked down at her new pet and sighed. She shook her head and finished her brandy. "Put your shirt back on and go down to the kitchen. Get some food. You look half starved. When you're done, someone will take you to my private rooms. The rules will be explained downstairs. Now scat.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by KRAVENB Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:16 pm

Boy didn't hang around when the lady dismissed him and quickly made his way down to the kitchen. Once he was there he found all eyes were on him and he suddenly felt very exposed.. he didn't k.ow what the joke was yet but he figured it had something to do with him being the ladys pet. The woman describedas cook reminded.him of a rather nasty looking horse and he quickly stepped to.theside as she came towards him with a large.metal spoon. "Mistress sent me down for some food." He said nervously. "And to be led to her private rooms."
The cook glared at him and pointed to the stove. "Get some bread and broth." She said sternly. Boy moved quickly and spooned the broth into a small bowl. He made his way to the back door and sat behind it so he was out of the way. He'd never been allowed to the table before so it didn't occur to him. "My!" Cook laughed "you really are a pet aren't you."
"Yes Maam." He replied. The cook.and a few of the kitchen staff started to lauh at him but he wasused to it and ignored them. When he finished.his broth he took his bowl to the sink and washed it thoroughly. He put the.bowl back where he found it and moved to the door.
Cook stared at him for a moment and then called Barnabus to take him upstairs. He went in silence and a good few paces.behind so he could escape if the giant turned on him.

KRAVENB

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:32 pm

Raven ate alone as she always did and then made her way upstairs to ready for the day's sleep. Entering her rooms, Mary was already there and waiting. Barnabus arrived shortly after with Boy and quickly shoved him to his new bed at the foot of Raven's. He bowed to her. "Your pet, Ma'am." He said in a deep voice. He then left without a word and Raven turned to Mary and held her arms out.

Boy was left to sort himself out while Mary went about undressing Raven. The layers were many, but it was normal for Raven. The outer dress came off in two pieces, the jacket and the skirt. Then the underskirt came off, then the stiffer gauze-like layer that kept her skirts full around her feet. Finally, the cotton underdress came off, leaving only her corset and petticoat. Mary then went about removing Raven's stiff boots and then reached up under the dress to unhook her stockings. Boy got a fantastic view of her legs, but both women completely ignored him. Last off was the corset, showing Raven's true shape. She didn't need the corset as she was plenty slim enough around the waist, but she liked the stiffness of it.

With only her last layer on, Raven went to her vanity and looked into the mirror as Mary went about unknotting the layers of hair. It easily reached past the top of her stool and once it was brushed, it shone in the growing light through the window. After that was done, Mary preened Raven's wings and finally, the woman was ready for bed. Raven climbed in as the sheets were pulled back and settled down to sleep the day away. Neither had any words for Boy. Mary left in silence and quietly shut the door behind her. Raven turned on her side and closed her eyes to sleep....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by KRAVENB Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:38 pm

Boy made his way to his New bed at the foot of the ladys and crawled into it in silence. His shoulder hurt a bit from the shove but he kept silent. He watched carefully as the maid called Mary began to undress the lady. What a sight she was. He could barely blink as the layers were taken off. She looked almost normal with the stiffness and dark colors. She looked beautiful and despite her reputation he found that he was very happy to her pet. Eventually she got into bed and he chances peering up over the top of the foot board. She was on her sideand she had her eyes closed. She looked like an angel and he stayed like that for a while to watch her sleep.

KRAVENB

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:57 pm

((keep check on your typos hun. you're getting a little haphazard.))

Raven settled down quickly, but as she began to drift, she felt eyes on her. She tried to ignore it, but what little patience she had was wearing thin. "Go to sleep, Boy." She ordered without opening her eyes. "For such a lowly pet, you've got some guts, but your impertinence will be your undoing." She turned over carefully and let her wings unfurl fully and spread out behind her across the bed. She settled again and relaxed fully.

Raven wasn't used to having some else in her bedroom like this and any that entered usually left again as quickly and as quietly as possible. To have someone there, even a pet, like this would take some getting used to. She wondered if she should have put him downstairs with the other slaves, but that in itself held just as many, if not more problems. Female pets were treated with some dignity and care, but male pets were the lowest of the low. She knew he'd be strung up and abused thoroughly before he even got a shout out and even if he did, no-one would come to help him. And she still felt somewhat sorry for him.

Eventually, Raven fell into a deep sleep and the house downstairs began their daily routines. Boy was the talk of the house and there were many jokes at his expense, but the new slaves didn't get off easily either. They were given the worst jobs possible and laughed at extensively as they battled to keep up.

The evening finally came around and the house was made ready for inspection. That was always the first thing Raven did when she woke and was ready and anything that she didn't deem fit, was done again and the culprit severely punished.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by KRAVENB Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:34 am

Boy took the warning and quickly laid down. he was asleep within minutes. By the evening, he could hear the house waking up and decided to take a quick look while the lady slept.
some time during the day, one of the house slaves had pulled a prank and put a dog bowl near the back door. Boy didn't say anything about it, nor did he turn his nose up at it. If he head his own bowl, then nobody else could pinch it and make him eat off the floor. that had happened a number of times in the past. picking the bowl up, he smiled andheld it up. "Thanks for my new bowl." He said to the staff in the kitchen, "I really like it." He supposed that stopped any laughter but it didn't. If anything, the entire kitchen erupted in laughter and he happily joined in. the joke's on them, he thought. it soon stopped when he took it to the broth pan and filled it up. he then took some bread and went back to his spot at the door to eat. Only Barnabus seemed to keep laughing.
"Told you he wouldn't be offended." The giant said in his booming voice "You're gonna have to try a lot harder."
Just then, he heard a bell ringing and a minute later Mary came into the kitchen. "Raven is awake." She said quickly, then glared at Boy. "The new pet didn't make his bed when he left. She isn't pleased. You'd best get up there and sort it out before she flays the skin off your back. Stupid boy!"
Boy immediately dumped his bowl on the floor and legged it from the kitchen. His first day and he was in trouble!

KRAVENB

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:35 am

Raven stirred shortly after dusk and turned over to find the room empty. Knowing that her new pet was supposed to be there, she wondered where he'd gotten to. It was likely he'd gone to the kitchen for some evening broth or something. Rising from her bed, she stretched her wings out and gave a wide yawn. She then rolled her shoulders in turn and arched her back into a deep curve to work her muscle loose. She rose form her bed just as Mary arrived.

At first, Raven didn't notice the unmade bed, but it was clear Mary did. Raven turned with a lifted brow as the girl quickly shot away from the bed and firmed her jaw. Raven looked over the end of the bed and growled. "I'll get him up here quick smart, Ma'am." She said quickly, "I'll make sure he doesn't do it again."
"You do that." Raven said firmly. "I won't have my house untidy, nor my slaves lacking in their duties."
"Yes Ma'am." Mary said and quickly fled the room.

Raven shook her head as she waited for Boy to arrive and he did, within seconds, it felt like. Clearly, Mary had informed him of his mistake and Raven glared at him as he ran in and skidded to a halt on his knees. Not a mean feat for anyone. "You forgot something." She said sharply, then pointed to the unmade bed. "Do it again and you'll lose the privilege, am I clear?!" Her voice showed no mercy whatsoever and she was in half a mind to kick the pet across the floor....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by KRAVENB Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:38 am

As quickly as he could Boy crawled to his bed and began putting it in order. "Please forgive me?" He begged. "I didn't mean to I promise!" He dug his toes into the carpet as he yanked the sheet up and tucked it under the mattress and then pulled the quilt up to the pillow. He folded the sheet down again over the top edge of the quilt and tucked the edges in. It looked as ithad done the night before.
When he was done he crawled towards her feet and put his forehead on the floor near her toes. "Please Lady?" He begged "I'm so very sorry. I won't let it happen again. I promise." He looked up the line of her leg slightly to her face to see if she was still angry with him.

KRAVENB

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:01 am

Raven glared at Boy as he kowtowed and quickly rectified his mistake. She waited until he'd made his bed and crawled to her before she crossed her legs over, removing any hint of touch. "That's right." She snapped, "It won't happen again. The next time, you sleep by the back door like a dog. Understand?" She then got up and stepped over him. She moved to the bathroom door and then clicked her fingers. "Seeing as Mary is no doubt in a panic now because of you, she won't be able to dress me properly. You will take her place. You've dressed your masters before, yes?"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by KRAVENB Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:06 am

"Yes Lady!" Boy replied quickly and got to his fett.he followed her into the bathroom and quickly went about filling the tub. When he finished with that he hunted around for fresh towels and laid two out on a chair near thebath. "Would you wish me to bathe you Lady?" He asked politel. "And what attire would you like for theevening?"

KRAVENB

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:23 am

Raven watched with bemusement as Boy raced around to make things ready. If nothing else, he was quick. She stood there until he'd finished and then lifted an eyebrow at him as he asked to bathe her and then what outfit she wanted to wear. "I am capable of bathing myself, Boy." She said curtly, "And stop calling me Lady. You will refer to me as Ma'am, or Milady." Pulling off her petticoat, she stepped into the bath and sat down with her wings hanging over the edge of it. "Find me something purple or red for tonight and if you were paying any attention this morning, don't forget my layers. Now hop to it."

Laying back against the edge, she ducked down as far as her wings allowed and began to wash away the day's sleep. It didn't take long and she felt her wings didn't need doing just yet. Besides, she felt had a feather or two that needed sorting out first. For that, she needed an expert and she didn't trust any of her staff with this task. She had a good friend that lived in the city that had preened her wings for many years.

Getting out of the bath, she grabbed a towel and roughly dried her skin down. She then wrapped the damp towel around her head before tucking the dry one under her arms and around her body. She went into the bedroom, curious as to what Boy had found.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by KRAVENB Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:45 am

Boy lowered his head.and nodded "Yes Ma'am." He said and then lowered his head as she began to undress. He had to hold his breath or it would have been really obvious that he loved what he saw. This was one woman that really didn't need any kind of contouring at all. She was walking perfection from what he dared look at. He was almost grateful when she finally told him what clothes she wanted and he nodded again. "Yes Ma'am." He said again and quickly left.
In the bedroom he pulled open her wardrobe and began to rifle through her many dresses. She said she wanted red or purple, he found a deep burgandy red dress and took.that one. He hung it on a tall screen and then went throuh her drawers for the underwear. He hoped Mary would come back soon as he had no real idea of how to dress Raven and shed already made it clear she didn't like him touching her.

KRAVENB

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:34 pm

((co-post))

Raven lifted an eyebrow at the dress Boy had picked out, but she was impressed nonetheless. It was one she hadn't worn for a very long time. She inspected the rest of the items he retrieved and noticed that her corset was missing. Not bad for a first try, but he should have remembered. "Where is my corset?"...

Boy cringed and looked down. "Forgive me, Ma'am." he said quietly "but.."

"But what?" Raven asked sharply.

"I couldn't find one that would match the attire, Ma'am." he offered up quickly, "and you have such a fine figure already, I..."

Raven crossed the space between them quickly and slapped him right across the face. "How dare you!" She yelled. At that point, Mary arrived and quickly lowered her head.

Boy turned with the slap he couldn't help it. Raven was a lot stronger than she looked. holding his jaw, he dropped to his knees and crawled away with his head down. he saw Marys skirts and cowered away.further.

Raven turned to Mary with a small sigh of relief and shook her head. "Get over here right now!" She demanded. Mary shot forward with her head down and started routing around for a corset through the bottom drawer of the dresser.
"Forgive me, Ma'am?" The woman pleaded, "I should never have left you. I'm so sorry."
Raven sighed and lifted her arms to let the towel drop away. "It's not your fault." She said, "I apologise for yelling at you. It's not you that I'm angry with, Mary."
"Thank you Ma'am." Mary replied with a smile as she came back to her mistress with the necessary clothing. She cast scathing looks at Boy as she did so. "Do you wish Barnabus to come and remove the pet?" She asked carefully.
Raven took a deep breath against her rigid corset, satisfied it was tight enough and then fluttered her wings. "Yes." She said, "Have him out it in the shed with the rest of the dogs. I'll decide what to do with him when I'm calm again."
"Yes Ma'am." Mary said quietly and with a quick dart to the wall, pulled the bell chord and returned to dressing Raven.

Boy cowered in the corner and almost cried. He didn't dare say anything, but he looked up a few times to try and plead with his mistress. Instead, all he got were stares that could turn milk from Mary.

Barnabus arrived quickly and lowered his head as he entered the room. "You rang for me, Milady." He said.
"Get this piece of shit out of my sight." She demanded, pointing at Boy angrily. "Put him with the dogs until I decide what to do with him."
"As you wish, Milady." Barnabus said carefully and quickly went to the boy. He grabbed him by the scruff.

Boy immediately went rigid and yelped as he felt Barnabus' huge hand on the back of his shirt. he felt the big guy lift him off the floor and a second later, he was flying at the door and landed in a heap on the threshold. "Ma'am, please!" He begged, "I'm sorry Ma'am. I'm sorry! Please don't put me out! I beg! please!"

Raven ignored Boy completely and turned her back to him as Mary carefully wound the back of the dress under her wings. Barnabus grabbed at Boy again to throw him fully out and down the stairs. "Move it, Boy!" He yelled.

Boy didn't hesitate and shot from the room and down the stairs. he wasnit going to let the giant touch him again and it was clear Raven wanted him nowhere near at all now. as he ran down the stairs and towards the kitchen he could already see the foreman from the pits coming to collect him. Barnabus caught him at the kitchen door and he yelped again as he felt the guy pick him clean off the ground. He yelled for the door to be opened and By was carried through to the yard. Another door was opened and he flew into it and hit the back wall.

Barnabus laughed deeply as the boy sailed into the kennel. "I'd keep one eye open." he chortled, "They like to eat folk." A dark growl came from one corner and then another. Boy wasn't sharing a room with any normal dog. He was sharing with two very large and very territorial hellhounds.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraven Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:54 am

Boy was sure he was dead now. He watched the hounds co e iut if thd shadow and curled tigt against the wall. "I dont wanna die in here!" He cried, "let me ouy! Ill be good! I promise ill be good!" He got no rssponsebfrom the big guy. In fact all he could hear was laughing from the kitchen door and thd growling from the hounds. He felt scared and alone and he began to cry. He didnt want to be here anymore.

Kraven

Male Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:03 am

Barnabus laughed from the kitchen door as the boy made his pleas to be let out.  It made no difference to him what happened to the pet vampire, but he did know something the boy didn't.  The hounds had been fed already for the night, so they wouldn't quite eat him.  They would play with him for a while, maybe break a few bones and gnaw a finger or two off, but they wouldn't kill him.  Besides, the lady hadn't wished him dead.  She just wanted him punished for being impertinent.

Raven, after finally being dressed the way she liked, made her way downstairs.  She did her usual checks and once finding everything in order, she went down to the kitchen.  She could hear the laughter from her servants and smiled in knowing.  Her giant of a butler had put the pet in with the other pets.  This, she had to see.

Her staff moved aside as Raven stepped through the kitchen and into the yard where she then made her way to the kennel house.  She could hear the hounds approaching Boy and knew that by now, he must have been in fear of his life.  She would let it play out for a while and see what he did to be freed of them.  When she reached the kennel, Barnabus came out and opened the top half of the door with a smile. Raven stepped forward and looked in with a mirthful grin.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraven Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:14 am

He couldnt take much more of this. Hed only been in ths doghiuse for maybe half and houd, but that was half an hour too much. The dogs got closer and closer until one of them started sniffing at his feet. He shug his eyes tight and whimpered. "Please dont eat me!" He said. It didnt, but the other one did something far worse. It cocked its leg and pissed on him.

boy didnt think things could get worse, but they did. The top of the door opened up and he looked upnthrough his stinking hair to see his owner grinning at him. He started crying again and dropped his head down to his knees. He didnt beg to be let out anymore, he knew it would be pointless.

The piss on his head starged getting cold and he shivered. He lifted his head back up and stared at the lady sadly, but he didnt dare say anything unless she spokd first.

Kraven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:30 am

Raven lifted an eyebrow at what she saw.  The boy was soaked in dog urine and he looked even more pathetic than ever.  She watched as he began to cry and drop his head to his knees.  He made no effort to beg freedom and this somehow shocked Raven.  She was expecting him to come scrambling to the door with his hands out, begging forgiveness and making a complete excuse for himself, but he didn't.  Instead, she listened to his tears in silence and firmed her jaw.

At her side, Barnabus furrowed his brow and turned his head to Raven.  "A few minutes ago, he was begging to be let out."  He said quietly.  "I don't understand."
"He's realised his place."  Raven replied just as quietly.  "He knows now that his apologies and careful training won't save him."  She never took her eyes from Boy and when he lifted his eyes to her again, she stared back and lifted her chin.  She was right and he seemed to understand that.  If he could look her in the eye like that, then he definitely understood things.

Raven took a moment longer to regard her pet and then reached in to show her two other pets some attention.  "Hello, my babies."  She said as they came immediately to her hand and began nuzzling it.  "I've missed you too."  She said lovingly and then backed up so Barnabus could open the door.  The hounds rushed out to her, tails wagging happily and they eagerly drooled over her hands before licking her roughly.  She smiled and then laughed as one jumped up to try and lick her face.  She let it once and then turned her face away.  The hound dropped back down again and then sat down with a paw up.  The second copied and Raven smiled.  "Good boys."  She cooed at them and Barnabus quickly retrieved two large pork shoulders.  Raven took them one by one and gave them to the hounds.  The hounds then snaffled the treats and took them back into the kennel.  Raven stood straight again and rubbed her hands together before looking at Boy again.

Raven half turned her head to Barnabus.  "Bring him back into the house."  She said quietly, "Get him cleaned up.  He's seen his error and he won't do it again."
"As you wish, My Lady."  Barnabus said as he bowed his head.  "After he is cleaned and dressed, where do you want him?"
"Put him in the study."  Raven replied quietly.  "I'll be there once I've finished my rounds."
"Very well, My Lady."  Barnabus said and entered the kennel to collect the pathetic looking pet vampire.  "Come on, pet."  He said quietly to the boy, "The Lady wants you cleaned up and in the study.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraven Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:45 am

He listened and watched carefully as the lady lavished attentionon the dogs. He felt almost jealous and turned his head away when she gave them treats. Not long after that the dogs came back with probably half a pig each and he stared oug again. They spoke between themselves and then Barnabus came into the kennel. He was being leg back into the house.

as the big guy reached for him, boy didnt flinch and quickly got to his feet. He went back into the house through the cleaning area and felt happy again when he was handed a bucket of hot water and a block of soap. He scrubbed his body clean again and then put on the fresh clothes. He felt much better then.

Barnabus then led him to the study and he knelt down by the ladys chair to wait for her. He knew she could be a while so it gave him time to think. Thinking wasnt something he was allowed very often so being given the chance now felt like a gift.

Kraven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down