The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

multi-charra-rp's

4 posters

Go down

multi-charra-rp's Empty multi-charra-rp's

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:38 pm

I love to rp, i have liked it since I was a kid. Sometimes when im waiting for a reply, i get bored and seems like i can never find something to do. so i came up with a thought...

I would like to start doing multiple rp's with people, including the ones that im already rp'ing with. This way I can still have my fun of RP'ing, and so that I can keep going and going. I just want to have fun and with multiple RP's the possibilities are endless Very Happy
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

multi-charra-rp's Empty Re: multi-charra-rp's

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:24 am

hey listen, if your interested in something new, read my zombie apocalypse post called last of the living or walking dead. (both in unanswered) also read my OOC post called "New ideas please" i'm looking for something not demon/vampire related.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:54 pm

It has been tried before and has failed due to many factors. I have wanted to do a multiplayer RP as well but have found no one intrested. I have an idea for one set in Middle Earth, after the down fall of Sauran and the Elves leaving. A Few elves return to Middle Earth having been born there and living there so long they feel it is home and not the Misty Isles. Also that SAuran had a brother that went further east and caused problems.

Think you would be up to something like that?

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Also if any remembers the graphic novel Sin City made into a movie, I have that also on the boards.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:49 pm

i like the idea of middle earth. Temptress has shown interest too so feel free to post any other ideas there, also read my latest ideas and tell me what you think.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:03 am

Xuna and I have done a few rps with out magic, vampires and the like.  By the Kings Order, Scotland vs England.  Highlanders are to take brides from the Lowlanders.  Highlander Clan Leader takes a bride as does many others.  They fight the English and win and the highlanders take the fight to england.  Like Bravehart but the Scots go further.  That was a fun one.

The Sin City II one I did once before with a multi group.  It went quite well.  Modern day in a city filled with vice, curpuption and things.  No magic, no, monsters except the human kind that like to kill and torture.

The Middle Earth one would have magic in it, like it did in the Lord of the Rings, and the Orcs, Ogars, and the like.  The forces of evil wanting to take over mankind.

Like you I do D&D.  I have run a few campains.  One I have been putting in story format, for a possible book.  Doubt it would make it but hey one never knows.

The zombie one I am not sure how that would go.  Lot of killing to survive.  What are your ideas on it.  Are the survivors imune to what ever is making the human race rise from the dead.  Let us know more about it.

I think Xuna will play in a multi player rp as well.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:04 pm

I have an idea if anyone is interested?  Why not leave Earth behind all together?  I ran a massive MMRPG when MSN groups were still running.  Created an entire new world.  Have done it here but on a much smaller scale in Elsewhere, but there hasn't been much interest as yet
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:18 pm

so what do we want to do people. We have three to four rps or more that can be played. Just need a vote i guess on which one to go with for the first one.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:01 am

Lets try Lady Ravens and see what happens. I have made my intro. I think it would be the best of the ideas.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:07 am

I have never done a multi person rp. I am willing to try it if you guys are willing to give me a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:22 am

ooh, this got some interest. Nice. Let's also agree to keep to a minimum of one post a day (no max obviously) And we have a turn rotation so no one gets lost. Could be slow, but it will be fair and fun this way

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:23 am

Okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:34 am

wow!  thank you questor for the vote of confidence.  the only thing I would ask is that everyone reads the ooc first before posting.  any questions, just leave me a message
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:45 am

which topic will we being doing

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:50 am

Elsewhere - Behind the Mirror or something like that. It is by Lady Raven.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:52 am

Also if you wish to join in, make your intro post, discribing your character. Will it be one from our world entering through a mirror to the one on the other side or be a character from that world. I have chosen a character from the world on the other side of the mirror.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:07 am

Ok I have read the OOC and the rp topic of both posts. I have to figure out which character would fit and how to write that character in.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:05 am

That's it Questor and I have an OOC thread as well that I've just updated.  I play the Queen, the narrator and the Regent as and when needed.  There isn't a profile for him yet unless he becomes part of a story and the Narrator isn't really a character.  It's just a voice that comes and goes to answer questions or give advice when needed.  Anything by the Narrator, I'll put in double brackets so there's no confusion.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:02 pm

That is good to know. Let me know if I need to add to my post.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Waiting on Yomiko and Dragon Master Pyro to join in Through the Mirror.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Okay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down