The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings From Tayy

Go down

Greetings From Tayy Empty Greetings From Tayy

Post by Tayssi Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:11 am

Hey guys, it's Tayssi here Smile

At the moment, I'm just reading the rules and stuff like that so I thought I'd pop on here and introduce myself.

I'm a bit of a weirdo - the main thing you need to know about me - and my main RP site is called HorseIsland, if any of you know of it. It's fairly inactive now, however, only a few people get on and I only get to post about once a week because most don't get on all the time V_V it's rather depressing. Anywho, this site was referred to me by Themagus - who also goes on HI - so I thought I'd give it a try.

I will RP pretty much anything, so feel free to hit me up and we can form some ideas. I think my average is about 500 words a posts - please don't quote me on that cause I will somehow manage to prove myself wrong - so if that length is all right with you, send me a PM! :DI don't bite.. At least not very hard xD

In real life I am obsessed with horses, I just graduated high school about 2 weeks ago and I do not have a job just yet. I am either going to study Cert III in Horse Breeding or my aunty is going to see if her friend who owns a stud farm knows anyone who needs a trainee/apprentice. I own 3 dogs, a giant Moggy cat & a 6 ft python. I like drawing, but don't do it very often anymore, and no, I do not have a DeviantArt account - I don't like people seeing my drawings as I'm only average. Oh yeah, I also absolutely love anime & manga, if not totally obsess over it in an unnatural kind of way - but not as bad as some.

Ummmm, anyway, I think that about sums me up Smile

<3 you all,
Tayy

P.S I'm an Australian all the way! >Very Happy
Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!
OI! OI! OI!
Razz

Tayssi

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-11-24

Back to top Go down

Greetings From Tayy Empty Re: Greetings From Tayy