The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Treasure (Reserved)

2 posters

Go down

Hidden Treasure (Reserved) Empty Hidden Treasure (Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:24 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

10 years ago…

After her mother abandoned her after figuring out who her father was, not long after that she was found by her father, a pirate. She was then taken to an island, given a small knife, a gun and left there told that she was to defend his treasure and in return she could have this island to herself. A few of the members had already taught her a few tricks to survival so she was not completely left without some knowledge.

Present day…

The island was prepared, she'd noticed that ship on the horizon a day or two ago now and had prepared the traps needed. The ship had anchored near the island and now the pirates were on board. Aged 18 now she was prepaid for anything. Wearing what appeared to be a tattered white dress she made her way to the place where the treasure was, her father returned usually every year, he hadn't this time but before then he'd left her a cutlass. She rested it on her hip and sat down leaning against a rock, she was the last defines against other pirates taking the treasure.

Sayuri moved out from the cave for a moment watching their reactions to the traps she made smiling a little "Good that's working well" she smiled and headed inside the cave cone again staying out of the oncoming rain, something she and to be careful of. Being both part mermaid and siren as well as human she had a tendency to revert back into her original form, which was very inconvenient for fending people off when on land.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Hidden Treasure (Reserved) Empty Re: Hidden Treasure (Reserved)

Post by Dave Strider Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:04 pm

Hidden Treasure (Reserved) 6z72i

This was the day that Eridan was waiting for. The only day he would have a chance to prove to his family that he was just as fit to be out on the sea as any of them. Maybe even more so. Today was the day where he corralled his own crew, took the maps from his father’s office/study and stole his father’s ship. He should be a little bit nervous, but the dragon blood in him was getting him fired up.

~~~~~

Eridan was of a very special breed. Generations ago a gold dragon was completely enraptured by a water obsessed young woman living in the arid plains of the Middle East. The powerful dragon, with the ability to polymorph promised he would bring this beautiful woman wherever she wanted to go, let her see all the wonders of the world. Introduced to a city ruled by people who were both human and merfolk the girl and the dragon got married. They raised a family and the family was raised on the ocean. Extended life, regal form, and a strong body were granted to all of their children.

One of these children grew up to be the powerful and feared pirate, Dualscar.

Hidden Treasure (Reserved) Dualscar-1

For decades he ruled the sea and was end of many would be heroes. And every child in his line has been just as ruthless and addicted to the sea. This includes Eridan. No matter what his father and brother thought of this.

~~~~~

“Eridan… are you really sure about this?”

“Oh, shush Peixes. If the boy’s ready to adventure we should let him.”

“But this is incredibly risky-”

“Fef.” Eridan started, efficiently shutting the part mermaid up. “This means a lot to me, nothing you can say will stop me. You’re either with me or not.” He said pulling the gangway up on deck with the help of a dark skinned sailor. “And you’re the best boatswain I have.”

Feferi sighed and smiled a little at the determined young pirate. “Aye, aye captain.” She said with a quick salute. She turned and headed down into the belly of the ship.

With Feferi out of sight Eridan let out a quaky sigh. He pushed his glasses farther up his nose and tightened the scarf around his neck. Alright, he knew she was right. This was very risky and if they didn’t die out on the water he would be killed as soon as he docked back at home again. But he would have to worry about that later. No, he wasn’t worried. Dragon blood. Yes. It was totally keeping him fired up and ready to hit the water.

“Eridan, as your First Mate and Quartermaster. I’d like to suggest we raise anchor and drop the sail. Hmm? What do you say?” The voice was smooth and very persuasive. The voice of a sly manipulator. The voice of his First Mate, Vriska Serket. She cupped his shoulder before ruffling the hair at the bottom of his horns, “Don’t want any parents or siblings coming out and seeing you where you are right now. I mean, not unless you have the booty to show for it.” She said with a devilish smirk.

Eridan nodded and headed up to the wheel. He began to shout orders to his crew like he was born to. Vriska on the deck below helped, making sure everyone was at their station and doing their job. Feferi, back up on deck was doing her part as well, with a much different approach than the forward Vriska.

Soon enough they were out on the water.

~~~~~

“Land ho, Captain Ampora!” Vriska shouted as an island came into clear view. She grinned wide and looked up to where their captain was squinting ahead at the land mass.

He was a little less worried now. Now that they were out on the water he was as riled up as he had been when he first thought about doing this. Now he wanted to find this treasure and prove himself and maybe get a little bit rich on the way. Commanding they take anchor as soon as they could he and Feferi jumped eagerly over the side of the ship. They landed in water about twelve feet deep and quickly surfaced, both of them moving through water as though they were born in it.

Vriska looked up at the sky and the storm that had rolled in as they worked on getting everything ready to hit the shore. Unlike Eridan and Feferi the rest of them weren’t about to go jumping off the side of the boat. She tossed Eridan’s harpoon gun and Feferi’s spear into the water next to the two floating pirates. ”I swear by the gods if you go too far were just going to leave you for the sharks.”

Feferi and Eridan swam to shore and found a spot where they could get a lay of the land and work out where exactly on this pile of dirt the treasure was. When Vriska and the others joined them Vriska very obviously looked bothered.

“What’s bothering you?”

Vriska glared at her captain, “Are you an idiot. Someone’s been on this island the treasure’s probably already gone.” She sighed loudly when she eyed the confused look Eridan was giving her. She pointed to a spot on the beach, “Clearly there’s a path beaten into the brush over there.  And some things look torn up. This was pointless. Wow, your dad is going to have your head and you’re going to have nothing to show for it.”

Eridan stood, looking very obviously flustered by what his Quartermaster was saying to him. He turned and continued to walk up the beach, towards the ‘path’ she had so nicely pointed out to him. “And w-what do you know-w about this?” He exclaimed his small speech impediment becoming painfully obvious as he slipped over his own pointed teeth. He took a couple more steps ready to say even more when he fell through a concealed hole in ground landing with a hard thud some 8 feet below the surface into a cave that looked like it had been made by water but had dried into a dingy, musty little cavern.

“Eridan!” Feferi exclaimed running over and looking down into the hole at their captain. He sat at the bottom looking thoroughly defeated. “We need to get some rope. The side is hard sediment, he won’t be able to climb back up.”

Vriska sighed again, “Well I did tell you so. Makara and I will get the rope. Zahhak, wait here with the loser captain.” She said flicking her hair over her shoulder and making her way back towards the ship.

At the bottom of the hole Eridan cursed and yelled. He tried to climb his way up the slippery walls to no avail. He tried to find a path out of here, something the water usedto get it. Again, to no avail. He didn’t want to wait down here for Vriska to get back. And he didn’t want to admit that this whole expedition was useless.

“Fef?” He called up to the young mermaid girl. She looked down at him with worry. “Go look around, I refuse to believe that there’s nothing here.” Fef paused before nodding and getting to her feet once more.

Feferi told Equius Zahhak to stay near Eridan and help Vriska when she got back before venturing further onto the island, trying to recall what the map had said about this treasure. The last thing she wanted to do was let her captain- no, her best friend down. She knew she would be looking for a cave under a rocky overhang so those were the areas where she started her search, keeping a close eye on the ground at her feet not wanting to fall as Eridan had.

The Main Crew:

((PM me if I should change anything or if you just don’t like it.))
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2012-06-13

http://alterego.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:58 am

When Eridan fell into the hole Sayuri looked up arising from where she was and held her cutlass to his throat "I suggest you leave now" she said avoiding the water on the ground carefully and not moving into the rain. "What are you here for, I suggest you answer quickly before you end up like the other pirates" she said. The chest filled with maps was hidden in the cave they both stood, the other entrance hidden by the undergrowth of the outside world.

When he gave no answer her cutlass moved closer to his throat threateningly, she was not messing around littered around the cave were the skeletons of pirates, some had been there for years. Others only days with the bodies still looking as though they were asleep with a crimson ribbon resting on their necks.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:44 am

Eridan rubbed his eyes, letting out a moan as Feferi walked away. This was not going at all the way he had wanted it to. Then there was a blade pressed to his throat and a threatening female voice coming from behind him. Great, as though this couldn’t get any better.

Fear spiked for a moment before he realized the size of the person behind him. Yes he noticed the other bodies around him. Yes, that was a little nerve wrecking. But he wasn’t alone and he happened to have one of the strongest men on the seas waiting for him just outside of this cave, a man who would hurry to his aide at a single word. “You w-would be smart to realize that my crew is on its w-way back.” He couldn’t stop the stammering and he hated himself for that. “One of my men is standing just up there.” He said motioning with his head to the hole he fell in.

“W-we’ll leave as soon as we have the treasure.” He said holding himself up straight, puffing his chest to the best of his ability and trying to keep a confident look both on his face and in his posture. Something he had been faking for long enough that even his best friends thought he could be a strong leader. He was the grandson of the dragon, Dualscar. Made evident by the twisted horns and finned ears. That was usually enough to make people think twice about doing things like this… but maybe he wasn’t going to be so lucky. Maybe Vriska would just happen into recusing him… he wished it didn’t come to that so often.
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:58 am

"Such cowardice captain you are" she laughed at him "No point in faking to be strong and as for the treasure you will not be leaving with it, at least not alive anyway" a smile on her lips. "as for your crew who do you thin the ones without the captain hats our? mere men, no, they are the crew of such great captains" she said "the only difference between your crew and theirs is that you are not a great captain" she smirked. Sayuri did not car for bloodlines for her own was rather confusing. "so leave either as the dead with the treasure or alive without the treasure it is your choice"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:35 am

Eridan’s palms sweat. There was no way she could tell how nervous he was. He had been much closer to death than this and he didn’t have to be this scared. He wasn’t this scared. He wanted to prove he wasn’t useless… so that’s what he was going to do. And he wouldn’t be able to do that is Vriska brought his boat back with some (what he hoped would be upsetting) news to his family. And Fef would be so upset… Thinking about her crying over him set his resolve.

For his crew he could not afford to be scared of a little girl.

He reached up with a heavily jeweled hand. Intricate sigils and precious stones littered his fingers and he place the metal bands against the sharp of the sword at his throat. With his thumb he stroked the blade. His heart was beating in his throat but everything he did simply came to him. It skipped past his brain and flowed out his mouth.

“Have you ever heard of the dragon pirate, Dualscar. Legend says the he kept his harpoons dull until the moment he fired them. He’d draw a harpoon and sharpen it on his long draconic horns before cocking it in his harpoon gun. He had to make sure himself that they were sharp enough to pierce even the strongest of armours.” He started, “That’s something many people take for granted… the sharpness of their weapon. Ever since I was a little boy it has been beaten into me to treat my weapon like my body. The same doesn’t seem to be taught to you.”

With that he wrapped his fingers along the thinnest section of the blade and pushed it away from his throat. The sharp of the blade against the armour of rings he could maneuver just enough to turn and face his opponent. Getting himself on the blunt side of the blade while still keeping a hold of it.

He looked the girl up and down quickly.Now maybe you should have brought something to sharpen this hunk of metal before you made your way out here.  It looks as though it hasn’t been taken care of in months. Don’t you wonder why a pirate never carries just one blade?”  He said this completely aware of the fact that he had no weapons on him at that moment. He fought with a harpoon gun, not an efficient weapon on land… but it was handed down for generations and he wasn’t going to let his family legacy die just because the gun was a little heavy.

Vriska was the swordsman on their ship and she would be back in a moment.

((I apologize if I'm controlling a bit too much. I'm assuming strengths and about what she has on the island.))

Last edited by Dave Strider on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:41 am

Sayuri looked to him "and your unarmed, do not take me for a fool and where would I find something to sharpen this blade on when I have not left in 10 years" she said rather bluntly "Which is why I am telling you to leave now" she snarled and looked to him, her striking green eyes watching every movement with care as her silver hair was tied back in a ponytail. "Again, leave!" she shouted at him furiously constantly keeping him away form a particular area if he did tr to head towards it, more or less guiding him to head towards the exit in order to get him out and away from the treasure "Plus the treasure you seek is incomplete so will be of no value or use to anyone."
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:28 am

Slowly everything started to fall into place. Okay, this girl wasn’t here to capture the treasure as her own she was here to protect it. But who in their right mind would leave a young girl on a deserted island for ten years just to protect something they could just hide or cover in poison or something. Eridan wasn’t the mastermind behind this, obviously, but neither was he person who actually made these arrangements.

“I may not have a weapon on me, but I have a powerful swordsmen heading straight to this location very soon.” He took a short moment to wonder what was taking Vriska so long. He didn’t notice that he was being led away from where he had entered, he made sure he kept his eyes on the blade in front of him. Though not sharp it could still do a lot of damage if she managed to get a good swing at him.

Then he froze. “Incomplete? W-what do you mean by that?” He said his eyebrows lowering over his dark purple eyes. The corner of his lip lifted in a snarl showing pointed teeth, grinding in a sudden onslaught of worry. This wouldn’t end well. Vriska wouldn’t be very happy… “How is it incomplete?!”

“Eridan! We’re throwing down a rope. Where the hell are you?” The familiar voice of Vriska Serket echoed, suddenly sounding incredibly distant. Eridan looked around and for once noticed that they didn’t seem to be anywhere near where he had fallen.

His eyes were quickly back on the young woman in front of him, “Where are you taking me?” He hissed.
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:43 am

"It is incomplete because the final piece or pieces are missing" she said "the maps are a map with the cross not there for the silver siren hid it in her lair" she smirked, she was not the silver siren, that was her mother. "I am taking you outside this cave, but please run over to the rope and leave me be" she frowned at him but all the while watching his every move. She let him lead but she still made sure he stayed away from the treasure which was hidden in the darkness. If and once he did leave however she settled back on the rock and relax her body as still as stone.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:13 pm

That was not what he wanted to hear. His frustration mounted and he was at the edge of a tantrum. But he help it in. He turned and headed back to where Vriska had lowered a rope. He grabbed it and let Equius and Vriska haul him back to the surface.

“What took you so long?” Vriska asked with a sneer.

Eridan wasted no time in explaining exactly what had happened. He could see no reason to hide it from his crew. Though, speaking of his crew… Feferi was still nowhere to be seen. Vriska looked on the brink of exploding into a rant about how stupid he was and how if part of the treasure was there they weren’t going to leave until they had it. But Eridan spoke before a single word could leave her mouth, “Where’s Fef?“ He asked looking around.

“I don’t know.”

“Well, we need to leave. I’ll go look for her.” He said turning and running off the way he had seen Feferi go.

~~~~~

“What a baby…” Vriska said rolling her eyes. She turned to the two burly sailors who stood by her. “Watch the rope, make sure it’s secure. Someone has to man up and get us something to show for.” She said as she leapt down into the cave Eridan had emerged from.

Like Eridan she had just as much to prove. Like Eridan she too came from powerful ancestry. But she was a female and therefore ‘weak’. Yeah right. She hated working with Eridan she hated seeing that rich boy think he knows what he’s doing and get to do what he wants just because he’s a male. But right now her success was tied to his. So they were not going back empty handed.

“Oh you-hooo.” She called into the cave pulling a curved blade off of her belt. “Maybe my dear captain didn’t put up much of a fight. But, well… I’m not Captain Ampora. ” She warned as she walked through the damp cave waiting for this girl to show her face, or for the treasure to make itself apparent. “Obviously you know where the missing piece is soooo why don’t you come with us.” She said with a grin, tapping the sharpened blade of her sword against the stone wall.

Vriska's Sword:
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:21 pm

Sayuri still staying away from the water suddenly made a very high pitched screech in which she took the opportunity to pinned the women to the floor "Of course I know where it is, this treasure is m family's treasure therefore it will be of no use to either of you, you don't have the right blood" she smirked "Not even dragon blood can make it stir, only that of a siren, hence it's useless so leave" she snarled and then rolled them over kicking her off and back into the wall hard before she soon retreated into the shadows once again staying close to the treasure in order to protect it but it remained well hidden, which was why none had found it, none knew where it truly was but her. She and 10 years to hide it so of course she found the blind spot where no one would look, it was hidden in stone and the last part in her mother's lair. She moved away from the hiding place and began singing, it was a sweet melody but with it came the storms the lighting flashed and the thunder boomed around them, her emerald eyes watching still with the intent of chasing them out of her home as quickly as she could.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:44 pm

Vriska barely let herself be distracted by the disgusting sound. When she was pounced on she growled trying to bring her arm forward. But the weight kept on her sword arm was a little too much. She waited instead till she was spun around. When the girl kicked her into a wall she steadied herself, catching herself on the wall. She stood sturdier after that. She would not let herself be knocked over again.

“Oh, then you won’t mind helping us get it. It doesn’t matter whether or not we can use it. What matters is how much we can sell it for.” Vriska pulled a fishing line out of the pouch on her side. Unlike Eridan she always had what she needed for just in case, she wasn’t about to let herself get blindsided twice. The line had a nasty looking hook and a few small lead weights at one end. She stopped moving, standing completely still. The singing helped Vriska figure out where the girl was.

The thing braided fibres, she has been told, were strong enough to withstand the bite of a shark… her sister usually had decent information so she was going to have to trust that she was right about this one too. “Did you know there are types of spiders that don’t wait for the little insect to get trapped in their net? Some of them like to take a more forward approach with ensnaring their prey.”

She tossed the line and tugged sharply. Nothing, it immediately sprang back to her. She threw it again. A rock this time, she felt a slight tug before it slid over the surface. The third time the hook sunk into something. “Oh, did I catch you little fish?” She said as she ran forward moving to ensnare the girl in copious amount of strong thread. She wouldn’t know until she was done whether or not she was successful though.

((I’ve been watching a lot of strange nature documentaries… I’m sorry))
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:26 pm

Sayuri had gotten caught but quickly got herself out of the thread before it got too hard replacing it with a rock and then backing into the shadows limping slightly. Her singing stopped but the storm outside raged wildly around the crew and their captain. However, Sayuri soon lured her out of the cave and headed to the sea as it lapped at her feet the storm clouds blocked out the sun and the sky was dark which gave her an advantage as well as being near the water now. "Leave all of you or your ship will be destroyed within seconds" she said with a sweet smile on her lips.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:51 pm

Losing her cool, Vriska let out a screech, pulling at her hair. She quickly made her way back to where Makara and Zahhak were still waiting. Vriska was quick to tell the two confused pirates to leave supplies and get the ship out of here and to come back and get them in a couple days, if they had to go dock and resupply they could. She was not leaving this damn island until she had what she wanted. Though reluctant with Eridan’s word the severity of the storm made Makara and Zahhak do as they were told.

Vriska paced where she had first entered the cave before deciding to go after Eridan and Feferi herself. She wasn’t going to die because those two morons didn’t have their heads on straight.

~~~~~

Eridan had found Feferi not long ago. The young woman had found her way down to the beach. She did not look comfortable. She told Eridan how she didn’t believe it was safe to stay on the island anymore. Not in the storm that was coming. It wouldn’t be good for sailing either. He couldn’t argue with her, he didn’t know anyone who was more in tune with the water than Feferi.

As the two of them headed back the way they came they ran into a very flustered looking Vriska. She walked right up to Eridan and poked a long finger into his chest, “We are not leaving this god forsaken island until we get that girl and that treasure.” She said in a low voice.

“But this storm will wreck the ship if we keep it this close to shore-” Feferi started.

“Makara and Zahhak are taking her back. We’re doing a little camping. If the three of us can’t get a little brat like that to submit then none of us should be going back to our powerful families.” She said spinning around again and walking towards where the ship had at one point been anchored. The ship was no longer there but they could see it disappearing on the watery horizon, the strong winds tearing it across the water.

“So you’ve left us stranded here.” Eridan said in a loud voice. “I’m glad you’re w-worried about the ship but w-what about us?”

“Shut up Ampora they left supplies we’ll be fine. What we should be worrying about is how we’re going to take care of that little brat. If she still knows were here she will not leave that treasure which means we’ll have to get both of them together.” Vriska said moving the large barrel the pirates left for them into the shade of a rocky overhang. There were extra weapons, rations, water, ammo and Vriska’s whetstone. Rope, flint, small nets and a few other things littered the bottom of the barrel.

“We should wait till the storm passes first, alright?” Feferi stated. Vriska rolled her eyes, that was as close to a yes as they were going to get out of her.
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:33 am

Sayuri meanwhile had dived under the water making her way swiftly to the other side of the island and pulling herself under some shelter until she dried off before quickly making it back to the cave. she and to dry off again before her tail would go once more. "This is so inconvenient" she sighed and ruffled her hair she found a rock and got to work sharpening the blade as best she could getting off any rust and making a suitable sheath. This place was hard to find after all but the treasure was far harder than people thought. For the stone that it was hidden in was under water the entrance looking no more than a puddle which was why she'd avoided the water, for that very reason.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Starting a fire and finding some way to get comfortable on the sparsely green space was their next big goal; one that Eridan was not looking forward to. This was the exact opposite of what he wanted, but at the same time he agreed with Vriska enough to go along with what she was saying.

The swordswoman gave them a brief rundown of what had happened to her when she had jumped down into the cave after Eridan. Obviously, she was not happy to share this failure with her crew. As soon as she was done explaining this though she jumped into something more her style: who was going to do what for the night to come. The clouds were dark in the sky and it was started to get very cold as wind off the sea bombarded them. They decided that they would need a fire and a shield to protect it, and themselves, from the wind and rain.

While Eridan and Vriska worked on that, Feferi was tasked with looking around the beach for any signs of another way into the cave from earlier. She had no qualm with this, though the thought of swimming in this storm was a little bit unnerving. Shedding her footwear she headed straight to the water. The island wasn’t that large, and she was a brilliant swimmer so this wouldn’t take too long. Just take notes and come back.

Eridan and Vriska finished building a fire and a place to hide from the wind and rain in an hour or so. They then decided that they would take turns keeping watch until Feferi got back, and from there they’d figure things out.

Feferi sighed as her feet touched the cold water. She hadn’t remembered the water being as cold as this earlier. Her powerful legs and core sent her swiftly under the surface of the water. Her feet acted as fins; thickly webbed and incredibly strong. When she swam it was almost as if her legs became one and she flew through the water with this tail. But her mermaid blood wasn’t enough to let her change her form. It also wasn’t enough to let her breath underwater. But with a lung capacity able to keep her under the water for up to twenty minutes, and enough power in her legs to propel her as quickly as a seal she had no problem surveying the world underneath the water.
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:32 am

(sorry thought this topic was dead and forgot the plot completely)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:02 am

((so we're dropping it completely then?))
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:06 am

(Yeah sorry I just can't remember the plot or anything)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down