The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:54 am

Only then did Leo noticed him on the bed, having been rather sleepy when she woke up. "When did he…?" she shook her head "Well better get this over with. She folded in her wings and went to where she usually picked up the food and brought back two bowls, luckily a majority of them were still asleep at the time, placing one bowl on the side she woke him up "Eat up" she said to him holding the bowl out to him. "When did you sneak into my bed anyway?' she questioned and sat back against the wall comfortably using her wings to rest back on.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gladiator Ready? (Reserved, Mature?)

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:21 am

he yawned some as she brought him t he food and woke him up some, taking the food he slowly ate the food. he sat up some as he slowly ate the food and quietly said,"last night not long after you fell asleep, i wanted to be with my wife." Looking down at his food trying to avoid the question as best as he could.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:27 am

Not long after they'd finished their breakfast some guards came through and she looked to them carefully "Sorry we got orders to make sure you don't fly away, we need to clip her wings" said a rather young guard who was trying to be polite "It's either this or her wings get broken off" speaking rather bluntly. Leotie frowned "I'm not going to fly away and leave my husband here am I?" she asked "Well…" she continued "Of course I wouldn't so you don't need to break or clip my wings" she said bluntly. Luckily not even the law was above religion at the moment so they also would be unable to put the pair against each other since it would anger the gods, "Listen I was trying to be polite but it's something we need to do, orders from the emperor I'm afraid"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:51 am

Looking at the man who came in, claiming to have been ordered to clip his wife's wings. He was off the bed in a hurry, using his body size to his advantage Ryu stood before the man saying,"you heard my wife, she isnt leaving. You try clipping her wings, and I'll snap your neck." Putting his hand on the guy's shoulder he said,"and you know I can do it." Going to his so called wife, he places his hand up her shirt and says,"why would she leave me behind, she and I cant keep our hands off each other." Fondling her breast gently before the guard, he lips the words to her as he blocked the view of the guard,"play along..." He kisses her on the lips roughly and then turns to the guard saying,"leave, me and my wife where preparing to be intimate before you arrival."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:59 am

Leo tensed slightly when he placed his hand up her shirt and began to fondle with her breast she looked up to him for a moment before hearing the whispered instruction. She kissed him back letting a small main escape her lips moving her arms over his shoulders to pull him closer until their bodies were rubbing against each others her wings moving as well feeling like silk on his skin as they moved over him softly. The young guard turned away whereas an older one walked past "What are you doing?" he asked the young one and pulled him out of there "That man is not someone to take lightly and by the looks of what I just saw, just don't harm either of them, plus she could be a messenger from the gods with those wings, we anger them and…" the rest was not able to be heard by them or any others. But the newbie guard was quickly hurried away from that room. "Look if you want to clip her wings then wait until she's alone at least" he said. "When bathing either and get one of the other lads to do it, you don't stand a chance"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:05 am

Once Ryu was shure that the guard had left, he stopped kissing Leo and touched his lips. She caused him to feel aroused and she was a far better kisser than he thought she would be. He moved his hand away from her and put it to his side and said,"Forgive me, I felt there was no other way to get rid of him cleanly." He was aroused below the waist but he tried hiding it by not mentioning anything that would point down there vocally.

He looked away saying,"If you ever do anything, keep me by your side. I wouldnt want you to ever see the harm that those men would do to you if Im not around." Trying to get his mind off of her and how she was so arousing, but his mind was stuck on the subject and was making him hornier than he already was.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:11 am

"It-it's ok" she said a little surprised herself and turned a bright red her wings moving about her since she was rather embarrassed and considering ow close their bodies had been she'd also noticed his arousal but didn't say anything for the moment. "I know Ryu" she said softly listening to what eh was saying and this time pulled him down for a gentle kiss and smiled "I only wish there were more men down here that were so polite even if it did cause them a bit of a problem" she said whispering the last part in his ear.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:14 am

he hadnt moved or made any reaction untill she pulled him down for another kiss and smiled at him. Hearing her wish for more people like him he looked up at her while rubbing her cheek and asked,"why not wish for others like me, why not wish to have me, wife?" hearing her hint that she knew what she noticed his arousal, he looked down at it and then to her saying,"who said it has to be a problem?" Looking at her with his eyes as if he was trying to see something that was there but hidden.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:19 am

"Hmm, I just wasn't sure how to word it exactly" she said to him "and you're right about that, why don't I just wish to have you" she said her wings ruffling on her back and gave a light sigh. She looked up at him, straight back in the eye but then again there was always something hidden in her mysterious emerald eyes. Leotie looked to him for a moment "Well, then what shall we do about it then?" she teased a little.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:42 am

he looked at the wings on her back the best that he could from this angle, seeing them move around some and just ruffling around he smilied some and kissed her very gently on her lips saying,"what we do about it is all up to you. You know I wont do anything unless its what you want."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:50 am

"Such a gentlemen" she smiled and kissed him back softly. "Well weren't we preparing to get intimate before that guard interrupted or so you said" she smiled a little before kissing him once again. "Or we can wait until alter but I'll leave that up to you" Leotie then went to the door thinking about how he'd react. She was a little curious herself however, after all living in the mountains all that time meant that she didn't really have any choice of who to mate with since there was no one.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:20 am

he smiled as she called him a gentleman, when she kissed him back after he kissed her he took it as she was accepting him like he wanted. he blushed some though as she had mentioned something about the two of them getting intimate when he was talking to the guard earlier, he took her by the arm as she had mentioned that it was basically up to him if they did anything or not and said,"If you leave it up to me, Ill mate with you and make you my wife for real."

Being years since he had last had a woman, he wasnt about to give this one up so soon especially considering that he likes her so much. Putting her against the wall, he kisses her on the lips and says to her,"If we do this, I will make you my wife."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:26 am

Leotie smiled a little and looked up to him, she kissed him back after she'd been put back against the wall. "Which is why I want to, I'm not going to find another man like you in this place of anywhere and I do like you more than I thought" she said shifting due to embarrassment when she realised her own words. She moved a little and kissed his neck gently. Her wings moved almost like warm hands over his skin as if exploring a little. She paused hearing someone stop outside for a moment but didn't seem like they would come in. "I'm beginning to wonder now why so many are cautious of you, you're not scary at all"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:02 am

hearing that she wanted to marry him, he now wasnt gonna give up and back down. After hearing that she likes him a lot more than she had originally thought, he smiled and said,"Im glad to hear that you like me" Feeling her wings on his back, he looked to the side some and said,"they grown, I didnt think they would be so soft and warm like that." noticing that she began to get worried over the guards running around outside, he moved some and said,"ignore them, they fear me because I been here for many years now. Killed many, including guards. they know to take caution around me."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:10 am

"Hmm, well of course their warm, otherwise they wouldn't work at all" she smiled and kissed him gently before listening to his answer "Then that also explains why that other guard was dragged out by and older guard" she said to him softly. She then pulled his head down this time for a more loving kiss, she was just testing out different things to see what would work and also what would get a reaction out of him as well. Her hand moved this time and started at his shoulders gently trailing over his chest and stopped pausing for a moment and listening to his beating heart.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:47 pm

He shrugged some as she was correct about the wings, if they where cold then they wouldnt work because they would be lifeless to say the least. He was letting her lead, but at the same time he would only push as far as she would take and wouldnt go any further as he continues to be the perfect gentleman to her. Loving that she was basically asking for more, he went along with it and gave it his all. Her kiss was strong and full of emotion, but his where as well. As she ran her fingers around his body, he pressed his body into hers and started kissing her neck as the heat of the moment grew stronger.

HIs heart rate rising from the excitement as she was beginning to arouse him fully. At this point he was hers to do with as she dare please.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:00 am

Feeling the heat rise she smiled a little and rubbed her body against his gently to see how much he could take of it. "Somehow I think the bunk would be a little more comfortable than the wall" she whispered and moved him to the bunk where she made him lay down and she straddled his hips. She then leaned forward and began to trial her kisses and hands over him, finding a sensitive area on his hips she rubbed it a little as her wings shifted on her back. Her own heart beat was getting faster as she too got more excited only it was a little harder to see with Leotie before she came back up kissing him passionately this time and licked his lips, urging him to open his mouth as she went on pure instinct with what she was doing when really she had very little knowledge of such things.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:06 pm

Taking her advice, he followed her lead towards the bunk. This was the first time that he had actually wanted to lay on the bunk, other than last night atleast. Feeling her get on top of him, straddling him. Her weight pressed against his own erection, causing some pleasure that made him more anxious to have her. He couldnt tell if she had done this before, but she was being very sensual and romantic and this kinda thing made him very happy to have chosen her as the one. his mind was doing backflips as she was turning his world. He followed her lead, kissing her as she kissed him beginning to run on pure instinct and the heat of the moment.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:13 pm

Leotie smiled and her hips rubbed on his erection more as she moved again to pleasure hint o the best of her knowledge before whispering in his ear "if you really want to go further, you'll be the one taking the lead, at least until I figure out what I'm doing" she said nibbling his ear and watching his reaction. She still explored his chest watching his movements a little before her wings stretched and reached down behind her rubbing on his thighs a little unknown to her.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:56 pm

With her rubbing against his erection some he decided they where not gonna stop now, because she has already shown that she doesnt want to stop. Then hearing that she offered the reins of the leading to him, he will gladly acccept. biting his lip softly as she nibbled his ear some, he pulled on her robes some and nvaigated his hand up them and slowly rubbed her sex while looking deep in her eyes while his other hand moved his own robes out the way just enough to free his sex and said to her in a quiet whisper like manner,"I cant stop now if you wont stop me," rubbing his erection directly on her folds. teasing her, using his body to influence hers even more to get her to continue rather than to stop.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:07 pm

Watching as he pulled on her robes she soon gasped feeling his hand rubbing her sex making her body shift on him for a moment she whimpered softly feeling his erection rubbing up against her folds a little shocked about how it felt. "I don't want to stop though" she said and kissed him again moaning into it as he teased her body making her want more and driving her curiosity as well. "I love you Ryu" she whispered in his ear and moaned softly again feeling his erection still rubbing her folds.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:42 pm

Using his hand that was free, he held her up some while using the upper half of his body to hold her in place. Her moans where like the ocean softly coming onto the shore, it was relaxing but inviting. Knowing that she, as well as him, didnt want to stop ; he then pushed his erection into her sex very slowly to allow her to Adjust to him. He wanted her to enjoy this as much as he was and didnt want her to suffer if he could avoid it. Hearing her whisper in his ear that she loves him, he positions his arm under her leg so that her leg is now against his chest while he thrusts slowly into her. Leaning very closely against her body, he kisses her neck softly and once he gets to her ear he whispers,"I love you too." Even though this was there first time, there was a bond forming between them. Sex was more than just sex for Ryu, this was the conception of the bond that was needed as a guardian to protect the person that he loved. The ultimate bond amonst two people.

Walking by, one of the guards stopped and saw what the two where up to but didnt say anything. This being the same guard that came in the room earlier, seeing that the gladiator stood true to what he had said, the guard continued walking by. Unknowingly to the guard, Ryu was beginning to change. His powers where now for the sole purpose of protecting his wife, and with the link being concieved he has the full ability to do it.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:20 am

Leotie tensed a little when he pushed into her becoming nervous her arms moved around his shoulders, when he began pushing a little deeper he'd feel erg hymen which soon broke under the pressure making her winced a little, her nails digging into his skin before blood dripped from her, giving a light whimper. She looked up a moment noticed the guard but just ignored him this time and concentrated on Ryu moving to kiss him passionately and licked his lips, when he finally opened his mouth she played with his tongue moaning into it. The sounds did catch the attention of a few others when they passed by.

When she had adjusted to him and felt comfortable she urged him to move some and pulled away from their kiss before nibbling on the skin on his neck, her wings having moved to touch his hips gently their silky yet ticklish feeling sending small sensations through the sensitive spot on his hips.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:39 pm

He was able to tell that she was a virgin, and was happy to be the one to have her to himself even at her purest. He was as gentle as she could be, knowing she would be in some discomfort but continued to thrust in and out of her. As they kissed, he began to get more and more intimate with her. The more that they kissed, the more that he wanted her, soon he found himself thrusting faster than he originally was. Beginning to french kiss her, he was already ramming himself into her as she felt the best that he had ever had and she was beginning to excite him so much that he was only focused on pleasing her.

With her nibbling on his neck, and her wings rubbing his hips, he couldnt focus on anything other than her and wanting to please her. Moaning softly while biting his lip he whispered to her,"your so amazing Leotie," looking down between them as he could see that she was very wet already even though they just started.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:25 pm

Leotie moaned into their kisses, her cheeks tinged with red as her arms moved to pull the closer together able to feel the warmth of his skin against hers she could feel her own breath becoming rather quick as her heart raced. Hearing his comment she smiled and moved up to kiss him again pushing her hips against his to make him go deeper as her instinct took over. She moaned still muffling them a little though to try and keep the volume down a little at least and kissed him once again playing with his tongue in his mouth unable to stop the sounds of pleasure that came from her mouth. "You're amazing" she said between pants of pleasure and began to move her own hips to his rhythm.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next