The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) Empty Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 26, 2009 2:23 pm

A young Pricne by the name of Takeda Shingen who spent most of his time wondering new lands and looking for his queen, had finally snuck away from his body gaurds and got on a ship to strange and new land. In this new land lots of people man and women had firey red hair. He was on a boat going through town after town with his head coverd under his favorite back hood. He ran into this one girl and accidently knocked her on her butt and quickly looked down to see who he ran into. He pulled his hood up over his face so that all you could see was the shadow under the hood as he reached his hand out to help her up. He also noticed that he spilled what ever it was she was holding. "My aplogizies Miss." He said as he reached down to help her up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 27, 2009 12:06 am

Lizabeth was hurring home she had worked a long day in the feilds. From hours before sunrise to nearly sundown. She was lucky today though she managed a small bowl of disgarded grain, and although to most it wouldnt be fit to eat for her and her family it was like manna from heaven. She kept her head down to advoid eyecontact with anyone and risk losing her meager meal.

Next thing she knew she was knocked down to the ground the air escaped from her before she even regaind her breath the tears had begain to fall she hadnt eaten in two days and was looking forward for something to stop the hungar pains. She began to pick up what she could but most got trampled and was loss. Then her tears turned to anger she turned to the offender "What where you are going" She flared at him. Then as he helped her up she stammered...she wasnt used to such manners for people like her kind.

Her clothes were ratted and patched her hair was knotted and her face was dirty from her hard and long work. She looked at her bowl, now there was barely enough to feed one, this would go to her youngest sister for she was ill and needed the strength the family was saving up to get her to a doctor but they were no where near enough. "You are not from around here are you" She half smiled. "People dont talk to my kind, but if you will excuse me, my family is excepting me" She took one last look at her spilled grain then started to walk away.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Prince Takeda felt bad for what he done and when the girl started to walk away he reached out and grabed her hand and pulled out little velvet sack full of gold coins. He looked at the girl an pulled out a cloth and wiped the dirt off her face he then says, "I am deeply sorry Miss I didn't mean to knock you over, and then just grab your arm like that but I had to pay you back for the grian I made you spill your grain." He looked at her and says, "Also I didn't mean to just wipe the stuff off your face it was rude but your face was just so beautiful and I was wondering what your face would look like with out the dirt." He chuckled a little and says, "Maybe I should walk you home and make sure nobody tries to steal from you." Friendly smile came from under the shadow of the hood. Takeda then motions for her to continue walking and then follows her. He speaks up and says, "By the way my name is Takeda. What is yours?" You could still see that smile under his hood but nothing else.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 28, 2009 3:19 pm

Lizabeth recoiled as he reached out and grabbed her reading herself for the expected blow that wa coming forth when instead he placed a velet sack she nearly fell down her knees buckled. She was still in shock as he began to clean off her face, of course it was dirty for she had just worked hard in the fields.

"I uhhh..." She stammered. "Its alright on both counts kind man, I need to learn to look where I am going" She flashed him a smile. "And about payment, you have paid many times over, I did not have that much to begin with, enough for a meal or maybe two for my family"

As the began walking Lizabeth grew nervous her family house was a simple two bedroom shack with her parents in one room and her and her 3 sisters in the other including sick little Martha, who had a fever that wouldnt stay down, her hair was falling out, and she couldnt stop coughing what ever it was it was not catching for the rest of the family wasnt sick. "My name is Lizabeth, but you do not have to walk me home, my home is small, and my youngest sister Martha who is only 3 summers old is very ill, we dont know what it is we were saving for a doctor"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu May 28, 2009 5:23 pm

Takeda laughed, "I don't know if you have realized this but I am very wealthy. Call the extra money I gave you a gift. but how about I save us both some money and I will come and look at her. Where I am from I was forced to learn how to heal, fight and become great warriors." He showed off his sword it was a katana. This was a dead give away he was a foreginer. He gave her another smiled and continued walking with her. He coverd his sword and stayed next to her every step of the way he looked down and saw the velvet bag in her hand and says, "You should proably hide that in a pocket unless you are going to buy something soon." He looked at her to see her choice of what she was going to do.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Lizabeth looked at the man. Of course he was wealthy how could she be so stupid. She did smile how ever when he mentioned he ws learned in the way of healing. The family had been worrying about how they would transport little Martha. "That would be very kind of you kind Sir" She stared at he sword. "Impressive, but it make sence, you spoke to me for you are not around here, but people from around here dont talk to me that often.

She stared at the velvet bag. Then back at him "I should buy something there hasnt been food in the house for a couple days" She stopped at a merchant table the merchant looked at her. "Where did you-" he trailed off when he looked up at the stranger. "Alright" Lizabeth bought a few small things, meat, potatoes, enough for a couple small meals then she saw a small doll and bought that. "Its Marthas birthday today she is 3 years old"

She put her trusure in her bossoms then lifted everything else into the bowl and placed it on her head and continued walking on. As they walked out of the town she made small talk explain that her familys crops had failed this year a lack of rain, there chicken had stopped produing eggs. She was about to go on when a boy ran by and pinched her ass. Lizabeth growled in anger and with everything untop of her head took after him yelling at him and then lifted a rock and throw it at him hitting him in the head and kocking him to the ground she walked to him. "Andrew I told you that you would regreat touching me again now I get to tell your friends yu got beat by a girl." Andrew was crying "No please dont" Lizabeth just walked away and back to Takeda, "I have been told I have a temper"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 30, 2009 5:09 pm

Takeda smiked as she hawked down the boy and hit him with the rock. When she came back to him Takeda smiled and clapped his hands. "Impressive speed and accracy espcailly for someone that hasn't been eatin anything in almost three days." He took her hands and looked at her hands. "Wow you don't stop working and you use and bow and arrow. Where do you find time to do all of this." After Takeda finished his little inspection on Lizabeth he they kept walking. They were approching a small house and it was near the woods. Takeda looks at her and says, "I have some of my average medical equipment on me but I left a lot of my stuff in town. I will look at your sister and let everybody else eat dinner and be back as soon as possible it shouldn't take long." He walked behind Lizabeth as they approched the house.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 31, 2009 11:28 pm

Lizabeth blushed as he complimented her. "Thank you Sir, one has to acrate when you land is attacked with out rest" She shrugged. "I go many days without eating, my body has grown accustomed to it" She was frail looking and everybone was sticking out of her skin, her eyes were sucken into her head but she was strong in mind and that made her body seem stronger.

As Lizabeth walked towards the house she took a deep breath and opened the door. Her Sisters were setted infront a small fire with a small pot boiling on it. The turned at her and smiled and all stood and walked to her. She greeted them all then showed them her bag, their faces lite up. "We were only cooking some roots that we found but now we can add more to it" Lizabeth smiled. They then noticed her company and began to tremble. Lizabeth knelt down and cuddled them "Its okay he is a good one" She stood and turned to him "We have men come in a lot, seeking payment, they take anything" She took some of the supplies that she bought and cut them up making small talk with her sissters and Takeda. Then added them to the stew

She then lead Takeda to the spot on the floor where a mat lay and knelt down and removed the blankets there lay a sleeping child. Very small for her age very pale, sweating her skin was full of blothes she was missing most of her hair was missing and it was clear that she wanted to cough but couldnt. Lizabeth looked up at Takeda "What do you think is wrong with her?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:36 pm

Takeda looked at her. "The flu is what it started off as but without it being taking care of after so long it has seemed to evlove into something else it is curriable it is like scruvy. All she needs is loots of fruit but not the fruit the juices inside of them." He stood up and looked at Lizabeth. "Do you know where I can get an assortment of fruits from." He stands up and then says, "Do you mind if leave my stuff behind you house while I fetch some fruit and the rest of my stuff." He was rubbing the top of the little girls head. And started to make his way to the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:59 pm

Lizabeth nodded. The family couldnt affored to take her to the doctor when she had first gotten sick, but she was relived to hear that it was curriable. She smiled at Martha. "My friend here is going to make you better Martha" Marthas weak body gave a small smile then she closed her eyes again.

Lizbeth stood "Of course leave your stuff here, about the fruit the market is always selling fruit" She reached for the money that he had given her in the mind to pay for the fruit that he would be getting. "We always give Martha the food first, what ever we could get, is it because she is still quiet small is that why she got so sick?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:12 pm

Takeda turned to Lizabeth. "Keep the money I will get the fruit and as far as feeding her don't give her that food it could make her condition worse than what it really is." He opened the door. "Just wait here this shouldn't take more than just a few minutes my bags are on the far side of town and I can get it and the fruit and be back before you guys finish eating." He looked around the small apartment. "Where are your parents I have yet to see them and I find it strange that I can just walk into a house full of someone elses children and them not even show their faces."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:17 am

Lizabeth nodded. "Thank you" With the extra money she wouldnt have to worry about food for a long time, maybe even get ther garden going again. She was surprised when he told her the food she had been feeding Martha had been making her sicker she felt awful she had been slowly killing her sister and had not even known about it.

Lizabeth bowed her head as her parents were brought up. "Truth be told, they our mother walked out on us and my father was killed we are alone."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:54 am

Takeda looked at her a little confused. "Your mother walked out on you? So it is just you kids here. Well hear if anything happens and you need to get in touch with me aim it in the air and pull the string on the bottom of it. Make sure you cover your eyes the light can be blinding if you watch it come out. But after that you can watch it explode in the sky." He smiled at the Lizabeth and the other girls. His hood had yet come all the way off his head hie eyes were hidden from them. "Hey but on a serious note. That flare is for emegainces only don't fire it off jsut because." He reached out and grabed Lizabeths hands. "Don't try to fight everything that comes this way you are tired." And with that he ran out of the door and at an amazing speed. He was in town before Lizabeth could even get a second look at him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:58 pm

Lizabeth bowed her head "She stated that she couldnt cope without our father, and hasnt been back." She said in such a way that made it seem as if she figured it was normal. She had noticed that his hood hadnt come off, but couldnt think of why. But it wouldnt be poliet of her to ask why so she didnt.

When he reached out and grabbed her hands she blushed and smiled. "We will be safe until you return I thank you" As he left she was surprised at his speed but knew she had to lock the door to keep them safe before the sun set. She closed and locked the door then turned to her family. Martha was sleepng soundly again so she dished the other two sisters with the stew, they were overjoyed to have more then just rice and roots in it and ate it up.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:40 am

Takeda was on his way back to the Lizabeth when he saw the boy who she had thrashed and what looked to be his parnets and some other abults. Takeda got by them with no problem. He came throught an window and placed ther fruit on the table. He then called for Lizabeth. "Lizabeth... were you expecting any visitors." He looked at her as he waited for an awnser. His hand was on his sword and his eyes would cut at the door every other second or two.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:35 am

Lizabeth was seated by Martha cleaning her face with a face cloth trying to cool down her body and break the fever. She had heard stories of children having serve long lasting damage due to fevers and feared that Martha would be one of thse children

She nearly jumped out of her skin when he seemed to appear out of nowhere. After she was recovered she shook her head "No one comes here except to steal from us" She said softly so the children wouldnt hear her. She stepped towards him to see who was coming. "Who is here Takeda?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Takeda looked at her. "Rember the boy you thrashed at the market today. Yeah well he is back with friends I can handle the sitituion with out bloodshed if you like." He glanced at Lizabeth and waited for her awnser. "Look take these fruits and mush them up and feed them to your sister she is going to need them."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:10 pm

Lizbeth lost all colour in her face. "They are coming back to repay me for thrashing him, I know I shouldnt have thrashed him...I just grew weary of being robbed and beaten, I work so hard and most of just ends up in the hands of others since we do not have a man to gaurd us so we are taken advantage of a lot." She shurgged "I dont care how you take care of them, just dont let it be traced back to anyone, their family has good standing in the community"

She took the fruit and mushed it up then slowly fed it to Martha who took it all then fell asleep soundly. Lizabeth covered her with the blanket and put another log on the fire. Then stood to look for Takeda.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:34 am

Takeda slipped out the window and cut off the crowd. He pulls off his hoodie showing them his silver and blue armor. His face was coverd by a samurai mask. He pulls out two swords and sasy, "I am here looking for the one called Lizabeth." His voice thunder over the crowd. "If you don't tell me where she is I will destroy this town and slaughter everyone in it. He swings one of his swords into the air making a huge boom and a slicing sonicboom throught the sky. He then took a step back squating down in as if he were about to dash at the crowd. They all point at the house behind him. Takeda smiles and says to the crowd. "Leave me be this house will be destroyed after I am doing killing everyone in that house." The crowd cheers as the leave.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:21 am

Lizabeth didnt dare look through the window for fear of runining what ever plan that Takeda had. She craddled little Marthas body in her arms and gave her a spoonze bath and sang softly and sweetly to her. Finally Martha fell asleep again and Lizabeth moved her to the couch and covered her with the blanket and then she added a log to the fire. She finally sat down at the table herself and for the first time in a few days she sat down ate ate some of the supper. She leaned back in her chair and smiled for it felt like gold in her mouth, she knew that she couldnt rush it though fr her stomach would reject the food then she would fall ill herself.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:56 am

Takeda came inside. "Bad news we are going to have to leave this house." Takeda sighs. "The people are expecting me to not only kill you guys but destroy the house." He grabed his bags and says, "Grab what you need you won't need clothing where we are going I have plenty of clothing for all of you and you won't need any of these rags." He whistles and horse shows up with a wagon. "Pack you things and be ready to leave as soon as possible."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:18 am

Lizabeth nodded. Knowing better then to ask questions she went around packing their few meager possesions, gifts from their father before he was killed. Leaving most of their things for they were worthless to her. She lifted little Martha up and called for her other sisters then turned to Takeda, we are ready. She didnt find it strange that she was trusting this man, even though she had not trusted anyone in a long time she just hoped that she was right.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:08 pm

Takeda had just loaded on some of his possessions then he smiled as he helped the girls and their possessions on the back of the cart then he filled in the rest of the space with his things. Then he gave each girl a silk robe one a diffrent color. "These are only temprary when we get the safe house you will have more of an choice their of what you want to wear." He smiles as he pulls a huge blanket over everything covering them over. "When we get into the city I need for you girls to remain quiet" He then pulled out his sword went inside and hacked down everything then he leapded out the window throwing in some knives almost a foot long the house then exploded into tiny peices. He hopped on the wagon and left.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Lizabeth silently thanked him with a nod of her head. And climbed into the wagon. Once they were settled she took the robes helped Martha into hers and thencovered her little body with her owns in protection if anything happend her two sisters laid down and remained silent only nodded to Takeda when he ordered them to be quiet. Lizabeth gently kissed Martha then held her as she slept.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:08 am

He went through the town as the flames from the explosion destoryed the rest of the house. He bragged to the people about how he killed the girls and then he rode through the city. Then out the gates they went. When they made it far enough down the road. Takeda stopped the cart and let the girls out so they could ride up front with him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next