The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male Empty Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:35 pm

Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male MIRRORnekogirlpicy
Iris is an only child of a rich artist. Her mother died giving birth to her. So her father raised her on his own for the first five years of her life. One night her father comes home married to a lady named Marissa Vail. He explained to her that she needed a mother and would not take no for an answer. Less than six months later her father and Marissa were married. Marissa has three disgusting daughters named Daniel, Olive, and Sarah. The three girls acted nice to Iris when her father was around. But when he would turn his back, they would treat her like a slave. A year later, her father died in a car crash while on his way home and everything was left to Marissa because her father did not leave a will. From that day on Iris has been treated like a slave in her own house. All the while she has just wanted to do was find someone who would treat her like a regular person.

Now she walks to the library to do research for a history assignment. She leaves a window open on the computer so she could keep track of her instant messages. She was waiting for a student with the ID name (You chose your id name) to come on. She has been talking to him for about a year now. The school set up the instant messenger so there would be less talking during lectures. She types in the compose box, “(You choose your Id name) you there? Just to warn you Mr. J plans on a pop quiz next week for History chap. 4 through 7.” She sends it with her ID name BurstAngel. She goes back to her research as she waits for an answer. (OOC: Okay you play a boy she has been taking to for a about a year. You turn out to be the most popular guy in the school but you don’t tell her that. I figure we could have our characters meet at the Halloween dance. I do hope for romance. Possibly mature)

Back to top Go down

Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male Empty Re: Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:16 pm

((wah, I'm going to join this, but i want to put up a new rp of my own first ~ online love, I have too 83 Imma use Teioh for this))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male Empty Re: Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:19 pm

(LOL okay no problem I am just glad to rp today.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Teioh sat on the far side of the library, chewing gum absentmindedly while typing away at his own laptop which he had a friend rout into the school's internet without a hitch. His eyes constantly flipped up from the computer screen as he tried to make sure that teachers couldn't see that he was trying to hide the Ethernet cable under his butt or with his bag and a few well place books off the shelves. The sound signalling an IM sounded through his headphones into his ears and he clicked on the button opening up the messenger, he smiled slightly as he read it and typed in a response: Ya I'm here. And thanks for the tip. I totally would have phailed that lol. So what's up? he typed quickly hitting enter and going back to reading his manga online. His online name was MusicalPlayer a name he thought suited him well, a slight pun, but it definitely suited him with his musical talents, player like personality and inability to come up with good jokes.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:00 pm

Iris looks at her computer with a smile as MusicalPlayer replied. She writes back, “No problem. I am not doing much. Just a little research to finish up my paper for Heath class. I finished off the rest of my classes homework so I am just finishing up on it. Then I get to do what I want until three o’clock. Then I got to go to work at the dinner for the night shift. Got to do the work if I want to go to college.” She submits her reply and goes back to doing research.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Teioh opens the window again as BurstAngel replied again. She sure could pack a lot into a message and for a minute he was tempted to just type 'lol ok' back to here, but he decided against it as he smiled typing out a reply: "Wow, so productive. I'm just sitting here readin manga and working on some music stuff lol and that's probably what I'm going to do what i get home to." he typed hitting enter with a short laugh unable to take the smile off his face. He loved talking to BurstAngel even if he didn't know who she was or anything, he didn't know why he hadn't met her yet, maybe because she was the only one in the school who knew he was a complete nerd and he'd rather not have that spreading around. That or if she found out who he was she'd not want to talk to him anymore because of his reputation as a bit of a whore.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:18 pm

Iris smiles as MusicalPlayer replied to her. She says, “lol I figured that is what you would do. You and those mangas are hooked to one another. Which one are you reading this time? It seems like every time we talk you are reading a new one.” She submits her reply and finishes her research. She leaves the messenger up since she was not in a class. She then finishes her paper and sends it through email to her teacher so she did not have to print off. She sighs not really wanting to work at the diner tonight. She sends to him, “I will have my phone with me while I work so we can talk while I work if you want. I know how bored you get your house sometimes.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Teioh read the message and rolled his eyes, though he couldn't help but be amused. "It's a manga called Undertaker Riddle, I wanted to buy it but it's only in Japanese so i gotta read it online. It's good though good for some lulz" he typed with a laugh. At her second message he responded, "Yeah, I get bored, but it's not that bad is it lol, anyway I'll be glad to talk to you and keep you company while you're at work." he entered pushing his hair out of his face and switching the songs on his iTunes to a piano piece he composed and played himself, just something he did in his spare time.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Iris smiles and responds, “Yay I won’t be bored all night tonight.” She submits a smiley face after her message. She says more, “I am glad today is Friday. I can stay up as late as I want but I am stuck doing all the chores around the house. My sisters and stepmom make me do everything around the house.” She submits that with a huff as she was not looking forward to that. (Brb)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:41 pm

"Yeah, I've heard about this demon of a step mom of your's and ur evil step sisters too. That sucks, I guess I'm lucky, my parents may not be my parents by the love me, and do all the chores lol." A piano version of Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo that he played for a piano exam a few years back started playing from his computer and he laughed, "That's who you remind me of, Cinderella, y'know, minus the fairy godmother and glass slipper and talking rats. Do you have a prince charming lol Wink"he types with a laugh blowing a bubble letting it pop loudly earning a sharp look from the librarian whom he simply waved at.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Iris chuckles to herself at his response. She writes back, “lol I have no prince charming sadly I think I am cursed into being a lonely servant girl.” She sends her response and looks around to see who popped a bubble gum bubble. She sees the librarian glare at someone but does not see who. She sends a message again. “I think the librarian is going to lose her head if she gets any madder today.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:05 pm

"lol, maybe I'll be your prince charming, if the time comes." he entered with a smile. He almost laughed out loud at the second message though, "lol, you think? Just wait till she finds out I hooked up the schools internet to my own personal computer and I'm completely abusing the bandwidth =P" he typed out hitting enter with a smile knowing that he could get in serious trouble if he was caught, but he hadn't been caught so far so he wasn't all that worried about it.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Iris laughs softly and writes back and says, “Maybe…I can see her head spinning off in a circle before popping off.” She sends her reply. She sends another message, “Don’t you have a princess? I mean there are a lot of girls at this school.” She sighs as she sends that message quickly. She jumps as her phone goes off on vibrate. She opens it up to see a text message from her stepmom. She sighs and says to MuscialPlayer before leaving with a bunch of people, “I got get off the computer and head to work. I will receive your messages on my phone. I don’t want to bring my wicked witch’s wrath on me today.” She sends and logs off the library computer before disappearing in the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:26 pm

Teioh was about to type in his reply when she said she had to leave, "alright then, I'll keep in touch." he sent before she logged off. He sighed and looked off to the side as he tried to actually think of an answer to that question. Did he had a princess? He wasn't sure, he had plenty of guys and girls who swooned over him, plenty of guys and girls who he's slept with but, princess? he wasn't sure he would use that word to describe any of them. After a few minutes of thinking he sent her another message, "Nah, I don't have a princess, I'm waiting for the right person I guess lol, I've been with lots of people, none of them really suit the title princess though." he typed before sending it, getting himself comfortable in his seat not really wanting to move any time soon, he found the library a very comfortable place.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:37 pm

Iris gets his message while her friend drives her to the diner. She writes back, “If I may ask, what would you consider me? A servant, a friend, what?” She goes into the diner in her uniform and gets to work so her stepmom would not yell at her again. The manger says to her, “You don’t have to do much tonight. Just clear tables and take orders from costumers if any come in.” Iris nods and clears tables quickly and easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Teioh had to think about the question when he got it, "Well a friend I guess, maybe more? I don't know, I mean being a friend of mine is like, nothing, cuz everyone's my friend, you're like a confidant to me, so you have to be more then a friend right?" he typed, thinking over what he was typing as he did, the words running through his mind as he looked up at the ceiling and hit send. "I'm going to be leaving the library soon, so I might not respond." he said as he thought he saw the librarian spot the Ethernet cable unplugged from one of the nearby computers.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:51 pm

Iris thinks about the two messages she got from MusicalPlayer. She responses to the messenger and his email so if he can’t reply the library he can reply at home, “I guess I must mean more to you if you confide in me so much. I see you as one of my closest friends. I talk to you more than anyone else.” She sends it sits down on a barstool as she waits for either someone to come in or for him to reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:46 am

Teioh got the message just before he unplugged the Ethernet, but he read it, not bothering to respond as he unplugged the cord and closed his laptop before quickly plugging the cord back into the computer it was supposed to be in before the librarian noticed and with that he shoved his computer in his bag and headed out.On his way one of his best friends, his ex-boyfriend, found him and latched onto his arm. "Hey Utakata." Teioh said smiling down at him.

"Wanna go out?" Utakata asked, "Y'know, just to the diner a couple blocks down." he continued, "I got a couple things I gotta talk to you about." he said Teioh nodded and let Utakata lead him out of the building still draped around his arm sticking his tongue out at some girls who looked very jealous. Teioh smiled and rolled his eyes.

The two stepped inside and sat down, Teioh noticed that the first girl he saw in a uniform was someone who went to his school but couldn't place a name. He and Utakata sat down and waited for the waitress to walk up Utakata seemed to be very happy at the moment, but Teioh was sure he was going to get an explanation soon enough.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:19 am

Iris looks up as two boys came into the diner. She knew only one of them. Teioh the most popular guy in the school. He was also known for sleeping around a lot but she did not judge people like that. She goes over to them and says, "Hey guys what can get ya?" Her voice was soft and a bit shy but very kind. She has her pad and pencil ready to take their order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:36 am

Teioh smiled up at the waitress as she walked up, but he didn't say anything instead he looked to Utakata who seemed to be pondering. "Anything with chocolate, I have a craving." Utakata said, "doesn't matter what, Teioh's paying." he said with a laugh Teioh gaped at him before sighing and shaking his head, he should be used to this. He looked to the waitress and smiled. "In that case, I'll just have a coke, we're not here for long anyway."he said with his trademark smile which made girls weak at the knees.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:45 am

Iris writes down their small order with a smile she says, “I’ll be back with your order in five minutes.”She smiles slightly at Teioh before going off to make sure their order got through. She was not smiling because she was loony over Teioh. She was just being polite. She goes into the back and gets Teioh’s coke and the other boy’s chocolate cake with fudge. She brings them their order quietly and goes to work cleaning the rest of the tables.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:26 am

Utakata turned to Teioh when the waitress left, "Halloween, 2 weeks, what are we doing?" Teioh thought about it for a while honestly having no clue. "I want to match Ichiru, you have to come up with something Tei~" Utakata whined. Teioh shook his head trying to think of something as the waitress walked back and he could practically see hearts in Utakata's eyes as he saw the cake. Teioh couldn't help but laugh. "Thank you very much." Utakata said before digging into the chocolaty goodness on the plate in front of him. Teioh nodded in agreement before turning back to Utakata.

"So you planning on asking Ichiru out?" he asked. Utakata nodded. "Finally, you've been crushing on him for years." Utakata gave him a sharp look but Teioh just laughed. "Anyway I'll think of costumes tonights, you just work on finishing that up." he said motioning with his chin to the partially depleted amount of sugary food which adorned Utakata's plate.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:35 am

Iris sits in the back and sighs as she really wished she could talk to MusicalPlayer. She wanted to know his opinion about something. However she had a feeling he could not talk to her right now. She sighs and says to herself, “I wonder if it is time for us to meet.” The manger smiles and says, “You talking about that boy you talk to almost every day on computer?” She nods slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:51 am

After a few minutes Utakata had explained his entire plan on how he was going to manage to successfully capture Ichiru and had finished his cake and was waving a hand in the air, "Oh waitress, we're done." he said as Teioh finished off the last bit of his drink. Teioh had decided he wanted to do a prince charming costume for halloween, but he didn't say it out loud, Utakata didn't need to know that.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:04 am

Iris comes out and takes away the dishes after giving them the bill. She smiles at them both and goes to make sure everything is cleaned up well. She was stuck in her own thoughts. She decided that she would go to the Halloween dance as Cinderella since MusicalPlayer gave her the idea. She laughs softly to herself as she continues to work the night away. She can’t wait to hear from MusicalPlayer to see if he wanted to meet her for the first time at the Halloween dance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next