The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zangya's New Life (Male)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Zangya's New Life (Male) - Page 2 Empty Re: Zangya's New Life (Male)

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Raid was bouncing from tree to tree as the assassin swung heavy blows that sliced trees in half. Then Raid blocked a slice and dropped kicked the assassin through a tree and turned over so he landed on his toes and right knuckles. He stooded up and placed his back againgst another tree. Then he did something unexpected and put away his katana's. Then he made an few hand signs and says, "Howling Wolf jutsu." His body starts to transform. He was covered with silver hairs and his face grew a snout and his nails turns to claws his teeth turn to fangs. Then he looks up and howls. He had transformed into what looked like an silver werewolf.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:01 am

Zangya's New Life (Male) - Page 2 Zangya11

She had to admit--the way they were fighting was pretty impressive. At least, it was the best fight she had seen in awhile. When one of the trees were sliced in half, Zangya calmly side-stepped to the left to avoid being smacked in the head with the tree, her arms casually folded behind her back as she continued to watch silently. She really needed to learn a thing or two about this ‘jutsu’ stuff. It probably wouldn’t be able to help her with the kind of opponents she fought, but perhaps her opportunities would be opened up a little if she used it. If it could make him transform into a silver werewolf, who knew what else it could do? Although she had been around for quite some time, this was actually her first time seeing a werewolf form, so she was now taking in his structure and appearance for later reference or knowledge. Zangya suddenly leaped back a little to avoid another tree from hitting her, but her eyes were still on the fight ahead of her and she was still holding her somewhat calm posture.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:32 pm

The assassin swings his blade and Raid catches it and throws him through an tree and leaps up into the air and slashes down huge amounts of energy shoots out of his claws making a huge shock wave after hitting the target. The assassin through up an explosive shuriken that blew up right in front of Raid's face sending him flying back and the assassin made a run for it. Raid turned back and fell to an knee his injuries reopening and causeing him a great amount of pain.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:10 pm

After the assassin ran off, Zangya gave out a loud sigh. She felt a bit irritated again because when she saw the amount of pain he was now in, she felt like she wanted to help him….again. Plus, this wasn’t the first time something like this happened today. And after all of that, the assassin just ran off in the end. That was probably what she found the most irritating--attacking someone off-guard and being the first to flee. She closed her eyes, frowning as she teleported, reappearing beside him. “ You need to stop fighting with injuries that can easily reopen….” she told him as if he had a choice. It wasn’t like he had a bodyguard to do the fighting for him whenever an assassin popped up….or did he? Perhaps she had something in her mind after all. Zangya stopped frowning and bent down a little towards him, spotting a larger, reopened wound on his leg without a covering. Since she didn’t have her kit right now, she lifted her hand up to her mask and swiftly ripped it off, finally revealing the rest of her face. “ This should help with covering up this one for now…. “ she murmured as she wrapped the fabric of the mask around his wound gently. She still didn’t understand why she was helping this man so much.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Raid put his swords away one on his right hip and one on his left shoulder. He uses his left hand to pull himself up an tree. "Wow you have perfect timing." He balances hisself on a tree. "When you showed up I was hoping you might help me with this fight. But I guess I was wrong." He looks at her. "Oh so all I had to do if I wanted to see your pretty face was get cut up enough that you ran out of gauze." He smirks at her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:11 pm

At first, Zangya didn’t speak when he stated that he was hoping for her to join him in the fight, but after wrapping the wound, she said, “ It was your fight, not mine….I don’t have the right to interfere with matters that do not concern me and at first, you seemed like you were handling yourself well enough….but next time, I suppose I will interfere now that I know what the ending results will be….” The intergalactic being gave him a flat expression, her blue eyes dulling over at the last comment he made. “ Sure, let’s go with that….” she responded to him in the sarcastic way she had. After saying that and shaking her head, she continued with what she was going to say earlier. “ Anyway, you cannot get into anymore fights with your current wounds, so since I haven’t helped you in any of yours fights yet, I will do so now and defend you...at least until you are fully healed...." she told him casually, basically telling him that she was going to be his temporary bodyguard. Maybe doing that would get rid of her urge to want to help him all of the time. If he was healed, he would definitely be able to take care of himself a lot better.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:31 pm

Raid looks at her. "Wow I went form being a bodyguard to getting one." He reached up to touch her face. "So tell me why you would wish to hide such a beautiful sight." He stroked the side of her face. "Plus I wouldn't be to sure on the out coe of that fight. He didn't use any jutsu and he probly knew you were here too."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:56 am

Zangya raised an eyebrow at him when he made his first comment. “ Who were you a bodyguard to….?” she asked, her voice still sounding a bit on the flat side. She frowned slightly when he asked her why she was hiding her face. “ Let’s just say that the mask once served to hide my identity….” she told him truthfully as she folded her arms. In certain areas, she needed to hide her face to prevent certain people from recognizing her. She would just have to avoid those areas until she was able to obtain a new mask. Zangya suddenly stiffened completely when he stroked her face though. She had a straight face, but her right eye was twitching. If she had caught him in time, she probably would’ve back-flipped away from him and said, “ Don’t touch the face!”, but she didn’t. Instead, she took a step back and softly swatted his hand away, despite his gentle stroke didn‘t feel bad at all--she kind of liked it, but once again, she wasn‘t going to pay attention to that fact. She just never let anyone touch her face to keep it as smooth and pretty as it looked. She barely touched her own face so that she wouldn‘t break out either. Sometimes, she was like that with her hair too. Still, she was a fighter, so it was amazing that she had no scratches on her face from her previous battles--quick healing abilities paid off after all. She didn’t say anything since he spoke up about the assassin again. Zangya listened to him silently, but she didn’t respond until a few moments had passed. “ I know that he probably sensed me--perhaps he’ll be smart enough to back off this time then….” she muttered as she leaned back against the tree, her eyes calmly searching her surroundings. There wasn’t much she could say, so she just fell silent after saying that.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:13 am

Raid smiled as she stepped back and softly swatted his hand away. Then he listened to her talk and says, "Well if you don't mind me asking do you know an place where we can hide." He says while getting his balnce centered so he could stand with out the help of an tree. But the pain from the reopened scars caused him to stumble and fall flat on his face.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:27 pm

“ Yes, I do have a place we can stay….” Zangya replied to him as she looked up at to sky for a moment. When she looked back at him, he had fallen flat on his face. She kind of anime sweat-dropped, then walked over to him to help him back up to his feet. “ I’ll take you to the place that I usually stay….it’s a pretty decent hiding spot, considering that its outer appearance is camouflaged by the forest surroundings… “ she explained to him as she placed one of his around her shoulders so that he could lean on her for support. It was pretty for her to holding up his wait as she began to guide him towards the place. Finally, she stopped walking with him when they appeared in front of a bushy area. In front of them, it looked like there were just a bunch of trees and leaves everywhere, but when she stepped forward and pushed some of the branches aside, a cave opening was revealed. After stepping into the cave, she slowly sat him on the ground against one of the cave walls and took a look around. It wasn’t much since it was just a medium-size cave, but at least it provided a hideout and shelter at the same time. “ Well….this is it….” she said to him in her dull voice.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:19 am

Raid looks around his breathing was heavy he looks around and says, "Thank you for everything that you have done." He uses the wall to for himself up and says, "I really do apprecaite your help." He looks around. "Do you have a sharpping blade my swords are going a little dull on me." He pulls his swords off of his back and looks at Zangya.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:43 pm

Zangya didn’t really say anything when he thanked her for what she was doing. She wasn’t used to people thanking her for her deeds, so it took her awhile to respond to his statement. “ Uh-huh….” she muttered to him, blinking a bit quizzically when he also stated that he appreciated her help. Then that was when he asked her for a sharping blade for his swords. “ Well, I don’t exactly use any sort of weapons, so I don’t have any weapon sharpeners for you….” she said, trailing off as she kneeled down and searched the dusty ground. When her icy optics caught sight of a sharp rock on the ground, she picked it up and tossed it over to him. “ This looks like it’ll work though….” she added in as she finally took a seat on the cave's floor, pushing her curly, orange hair in front of her chest so that it wouldn't be all on the dusty ground.

(Sorry I took so long to reply ><; Got a little busy)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:31 pm

Raid smiles as she tosses him the rock. He then looks at her and says, "Form the moment I meet you never figured your for an hero." He smirks at her. "Why do your put your life on the line for others?" He ask with and curious face. He finishes his first sword and puts it away.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:38 pm

Zangya arched a brow at Raid when he made his first comment, but looked down at the dusty ground when he asked her the question. Instead of actually answering his question, she said, “ I do not exactly put my life on the line for others because I cannot die so easily….” After saying that, she decided to answer his question a little more specifically. “ I have to do good deeds every so often for a reason--if that‘s what your regarding as ‘putting my life on the line’, but if I told you that reason, you might think I’m completely insane….I don’t really care if you think I am or not, but it’ll spare you the confusion of it all….” she explained to him briefly. “ So let’s just say I like doing deeds because I want to see everyone live a happy, fun life!” she said to him with an obvious tone of sarcasm and fake cheerfulness. She had on a big, dry smile when she said that, but since the smile was also fake, it went away quickly and was replaced with her usual bored facial expression. She wasn’t really someone that smiled a lot and although she wasn’t a bad person anymore, she didn’t really care too much about how ‘happy’ or ‘fun’ everyone’s lives were.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:40 am

Raid had to keep him self from laughing at the obvious sacrasm in her voice. "So you do them because you must. Well that is an good enough reason for me." And with that Raid finally sat on the ground after finishing his last sword and laid his head back closed his eyes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:21 pm

The intergalactic being liked the way he just settled with the reason she gave him for doing what she did, so she smiled a little. Most of the people she had met usually pressed on to get answers out of her until she lost her patience and knocked them out, but for once, she was glad that she didn’t have to resort to any kind of violence. After he finished up his last sword, she kept silent as he laid his head back and closed his eyes, assuming that he would want to rest with the wounds he had. Eventually, she leaned back as well, resting her back up against the somewhat lumpy cave wall. Her eyes were open though, so they were staring up at the ceiling of the decent-sized cave and for once, her eyes had a little bit of feeling in them--like she was deep in thought or something along the lines of that.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:33 am

Raid smiles as he makes an hand sign and another. Then he felt his energy flowing through his body he stands up and says, "So I have one more question for you if that is okay with you." He streacthed his mucles and joints. He looked at her and says, "I am sorry to ask so many questions but I tend to get a little curious. But I promise that this will be the last question." He finished streatching and sits back down.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:21 pm

When Raid started making hand signs, she let out a small sigh. What was he doing now? That was certainly a quick resting session, seeing as he was now standing up. At the mention of another question, Zangya glanced over to him again, still silent while her pointy ears twitched slightly. Sudden noises, such as suddenly speaking, usually made her acute ears twitch like that. For some reason, she didn’t really mind answering all of these question from him. Usually, she minded answering questions in general, but maybe she didn’t really mind now was because his question were so bad to answer. Who knew. “ ….Alright, shoot….” she said to him casually, her icy-colored eyes planted on him now. Whenever she said something like ‘shoot’, it was usually a replacement for a swear word, but in this case, she was saying ‘shoot’ as in, ‘ Go ahead and ask the question…’, which showed that she didn’t mind another question from him.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:31 pm

Raid smiels as she says, "Shoot..." He looks at her and says, "What made you decide to protect me and to become my bodyguard until I have fully healed." He smiles as he slowly approaches her. Then slowly slides down the wall and sits next to her. "To be honest I don't care what your reason is but I would like to try and teach you a thing or two if you will let me." He smiles again reaching out for her hand.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Zangya looked up in thought when he finally asked his question. That was a good question. Although saving him was all apart of her deed requirement, she still decided to help him out on her own. She could’ve always just moved on instead of becoming his bodyguard, but she did it anyway. “ You know, that’s a good question, but I’m not sure why I had the impulse to help--maybe it’s just a bad habit….” she muttered, not wanting to think deeper on that. If there was some other hidden reason as to why she was helping him, then she didn’t want to know. If anything, it could’ve been just out of a habit. Lately, she had formed a habit of not being able to ignore someone that needed help, probably because of all of the good acts she had been doing lately. This newly-formed habit infuriated her though. What happened to the ruthless space pirate she used to be?! Okay, that was way, way back, but still….it just wasn’t right. She suddenly blinked when he sat beside her, telling her that he wanted to teach her a thing or two. “ I might let you teach…if you tell me what that thing or two is first….” she told him as she raised her eyebrows at him, slightly out of wonder or curiosity. Now that she was looking at him a bit more closely, she was beginning to remember the other small reason as to why she was to helping him. Why was it that she always had a little weakness for good-looking guys? She was never able to ignore a handsome man in distress, no matter how ruthless she was in the past and that was what was kind of happening now, even though she had tried her best to push aside that little weakness. Yes, even someone as ruthless as her had a little silly weakness. When Zangya saw his hand reaching to her own green one, she surprisingly didn’t pull away. Instead, she just kept her hand where it was for him to reach it.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:58 pm

Raid smriks as she called he good deeds bad habits. Then he takes her hand and makes some more hand signs as he palces an little ball of light in her hand and watches it. "I want to teach you how too use jutsu's." The life force you use to heal and fly are the same but way stronger." He watches the ball of light in her hand as it evovles from an ball to an white flame. "He smiles you are in luck. The jutsu that you can learn I know most of at least the moves you would be more intrested in." He cloes her and the flame dissappers we cant start as early as tomrrow if you are okay with that. Raid leans his head back and goes to sleep. After he was asleep his head falls right into Zangya's lap.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Zangya fell silent again and watched with interest in her eyes as he made a few hand signs while still holding her hand, squinting slightly when a small sphere of light appeared right in the palm of her hand. Hearing his request, that thoughtful look crossed her face again. It was mixed with a look of amusement as well. She had never considered learning about jutsus, but perhaps it would be helpful to her in the future. Her current was not only to do good, but to also learn as much as she could about the world around her, so the jutsu plan could probably fit in somewhere. Watching the ball of light reminded her of how she created energy balls. She tilted her head slightly when the ball suddenly converted into a white flame. It looked quite gorgeous in the cave’s darkness. When the flame disappeared, she continued to give Raid that thoughtful look, but finally cracked a slight smile his way. “ I guess learning a few jutsus would be helpful to me….alright, you can show me some tomorrow then….” she told him with a small nod of her head, blinking when he fell asleep rather quickly. She let out a slow breath, but kind of paused in her breathing and widened her eyes slightly when his head suddenly fell into her lap. After looking down at him, she let out the rest of her breath and stared at him. Instead of roughly bucking him off or something like that, she just left him there on her lap and gently moved a lock of hair away from his face. Then, she folded her arms behind her head, laid back against the cave wall and closed her eyes. She knew that she probably wouldn’t go to sleep because she didn’t need a lot of sleep--maybe 4 hours at the most--, so she didn’t mind just relaxing here for a few hours.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:54 am

Raid slowly wakes up and opens his eyes and sees a pair of green legs. He instantly knew what had happened. He fell over in his sleep. He slowly turns his head and looks up at Zangya. He smiles and says, "I am sorry about that. I didn't mean to fall asleep in your lap." He pats her thigh and smirks at her and says, "On the other hand you are pretty comfotable I may have to do that again." He slowly sits up smirking at her. Then he slowly streatchs his mucles. He removes his shirt and starts to look over his wounds. The had healed fairly nice over the night. He smiles at Zangya and says, "So what does a guy have to do aroun her to get some water." He winks at her and slides his shirt back on.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:58 pm

Zangya was already up by the time he had woken up the next morning, so when he turned his head, she opened up her own eyes, knowing that he was awake now. “ It’s fine, your head’s not as heavy as I thought it was….” she said to him in that usual flat tone of voice she had. When he patted her thigh and said that she was comfortable, she sweat-dropped and her blue optics dulled. “ And what is that supposed to mean….?” she muttered, almost to herself before she shook her head and brushed her hair back with one of her hands. Her legs were those of a fighter’s, since she was a fighter. They were curvy, but very well toned. It was hard to tell all of that through the white, baggy pants she wore though. She was about to stand up, but then that was when he took off his shirt, so she had to pause and stare for a minute. All the while staring at him, she noticed that most of his wounds were healed. Zangya finally stood up after he put his shirt back on and asked how could get some water. For some reason, that made Zangya smirk wryly at him. “ Well, you could take off your shirt again to ‘pay’ for your water….” she joked in her dull-sounding voice, but then the smirk faded. Even though she was joking, she wouldn’t have minded it if he did take off his shirt again. “ Nah, but seriously, there’s a lake not too far from this cave….you looked healed enough, so you can fish out your own water….it’ll make my hair frizzy if it gets wet….” she told him, mumbling out that last part before she walked out of the cave to lead him to the lake that was pretty close by.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:30 pm

Raid smiles as she made the comment about him taking off his shirt again. As she walks out the cave he smiles and says, "Gladly." He takes off his shirt and leaves it on the cave floor and flows out of the cave behind her until the get to the lake then he passes her up and makes it known that he wasn't wearing his shirt. He relaxes and show off his mucles that now had an new group of scars to show. He reaches in the water and takes an few hand fulls and drinks them. Then he splashed some in his hair and on his face and body.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next