The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male) Empty Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male)

Post by psygrimlock Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Hotaru had washed windshields for tips all that afternoon. She'd made only a few dollars and she hoped that was enough for a small meal. She sighed. Life on the streets was tough. She stood on the rail of a lookout point that had a great view of the harbor. Sea gulls were following fishing vessels just coming in with their catch. She could also smell seafood cooking from a nearby restaurant. The cat in her loved fish... and cheese... and chicken... etc. But the fistful of coins wasn't gonna get her any of those fancier meals.
There was an unfriendly voice behind her. "Hey, kitty... how about some fun, eh?"
Hotaru turned around and saw three gruff looking human men standing around with lewd smiles on their faces.
Hotaru had yet to know the touch of a male... but she wasn't about to start with these three.
"Go away," she said quietly.
"Naw... that's no way to speak to a superior life form!" said one of the other men who then lunged for her.
Hotaru leapt up and over, landing on a nearby bench.
"Nekos... they all should be on leashes," said the third. "Look, kitten... we can do this easy way or the hard way."

psygrimlock

Female Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male) Empty Re: Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Kaden was walking by when he heard the commotion. He stopped and looked to the men.."and you call your self a superior life form..more like the dirt under my shoe.." he says as he got the mens attention.."I believe she told you to leave her alone..if you were smart you would listen...." he says with a chuckle as he cocked his head to the side. The biggest guy then started walking towards him and then punched kaden in the face. Kaden winced slightly licking the blood from his lip his eyes glowing slightly red...Kaden was only half human...hut his other half was something he hated...something he kept to him self.."that was a mistake.." he muttered as he grabbed the mans wrist snapping it and pushing him into his other friends who ran off with him..Kaden then looked over to the neko..."hey you ok..did they hurt you?" he asks as he walked over to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male) Empty Re: Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male)

Post by psygrimlock Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Hotaru was as surprised as the men were as the other male decided to intervene. She watched as the larger of the three charged him. Wincing when she heard the crack of the wrist.
The men screamed and ran off like the cowardly dogs they were. She looked at Kaden when he approached her. She flinched a bit and jumped up and did a backflip before landing on top of a lamp post. She was agile and very well balanced. Her ears then twitched when he voiced his concern.
"I'm alright. They never touched me. At least not yet," she said. "Not that I was going to let them. Thank you."

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Kaden looked to her as she backflipped onto post. He was pretty impressed to say the least.."well that's good then." he says as he shook his head.."im not gonna hurt you." he says with a smile.."no need to thank me I was just in the right place at the right time." he says as he looked up at her.."some people just need to learn when enough is enough." he says with a chuckle as he cracked his neck slightly.."if you would like I could walk you home..these streets are filled with guys like them." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Hotaru had a sweet personality but it was hard for her to trust. She was a 'street cat', after all. "Still, I'm glad you could chase off those men," she said. She wanted to freak at his offer to walk her home. She lived in a hole in the ground, literally. "No... that won't be necessary. And I was on my way to get something to eat before heading home. I'm glad those guys didn't take my earnings."
To be kind, she wanted to invite him along but she didn't even know if she had enough to feed herself let alone two.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Kaden smiled he was glade he just chased them off and didn't kill them.."it was the least I could do." he says with a smile ad he looked up to her.."tell ya what lets go get a bite to eat..you pick the place...and ill pay skys the limit." he says with a smile.."oh and I won't take no for an answer." he says with a laugh
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Hotaru was on the thin side. Underfed but not emaciated. She was looking at her fist full of dollars and change (she had no purse) when he made the offer to pay for dinner. "You don't have to do that. You've already saved my life. I... " she said, trying to politely decline.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:27 pm

He looked to her and smiles looking to her..."I said I wouldn't take no for an answer..And I know I don't have to..I want too." He says as he looked to her.."I've got nothing but time on my hands..And no where to be." He says with a smile. "Please let me take you out to eat."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Hotaru blushed and looked away. "I don't even know a place to suggest." Although in truth, somewhere that doesn't have a dress code might be a wise choice. Her clothes were grubby and had some tears. "What do you like to eat?" she asks him.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:43 pm

He looked to her and then smiles..."Tell yeah what..Lets go shopping as well...I know a few good places." He says with a smile as he looked to her.."Everythings good to me." He says as he looked to her. She must think he was crazy or somthing.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:52 pm

She looked back at him at his suggestion. This was getting to be too much. She wasn't asking him to be a genie in a bottle here.
"I... I don't know. I don't know what to say," she said quietly. "I guess you're not going to take no for that either? I mean I owe you so much already."

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:58 pm

He smiles as he looked to her..."Just say ok." He says with a smile as he cocked hsi head to the side.."YOu don't owe me anything.." He says with a smile..."I'm just one of thoes guys that likes to help people." he says as he stretched slighty..."We can go when ever you like."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:05 pm

Hotaru then jumped from the lamp post to the ground, landing lightly.
"Okay," she said quietly. "But please don't go overboard. A pair of jeans and a couple of shirts would be fine. Same with the food. Okay?"
She didn't want anything fancy. Fancy didn't last long anyway.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:12 pm

He looked to her and then smiles when she jumped down..."Alright then." He says with a smile as he took her hand gently as not to scare her or anything..."Alright then..I know of a decent place to get some cloths..Just a few blocks from here actually." He says with a smile as he started to walk with her..."Oh...I'm Kaden by the way." he says as they walked
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:20 pm

She agreed, walking quietly beside him. When he took her hand, she almost flinched. She doesn't often have physical contact with others. Not friendly ones, especially. "I'm Hotaru," she answered. She expected to be forgotten by morning. Though so far, she liked Kaden. She just wasn't going to expect too much.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:24 pm

He smiles as he looked over to her.."Thats a nice name." he says with a smile as he they came to a clothing store.."Well then here we are." he says as he looked to her..."You can pick out anything you like." he says with a smile as he opened the door for her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Hotaru blushed a little at his compliment. "Thanks"
When they went in the clothing store, she kept to her own terms. She tried on and picked out some jeans, couple polos and a sweater for colder weather. She didn't even glance towards anything that she'd call pricey. She didn't think of shoes, either, and she was barefoot.
"Is this all okay?" she asked Kaden. "Just tell me if you want me to put something back."

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:39 pm

He looked to her and then smiles.."Your welcome." He says as he then grinned slightly walking around looking at somthings as well..."Alright...But pick out one thing you would really like to have...And you might need shoes as well." He says with a smile as he looked to her.."Don't worry about putting anything back."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:53 pm

"I am not material. I don't want that much," she told him. "Besides, people steal it if it looks expensive, Kaden. The only thing I'd really like to have is a blanket. It gets cold where I sleep."
She looked downwards and then at her feet when he suggested shoes. The only ones she picked out were an off brand pair of sneakers.
She was starting to like him more. Cracking slightly in her defenses. The comment about the blanket was more of a slip than deliberate."

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:58 pm

He looked to her and cocked his head to the side..."Thats no good.." He says as he then looked to her more seriously..."Cold where you sleep...Thats no good.....Anything you need don't be afraid to ask me." He says with a smile as he looked to her..."If thats all you want for now then I guess we should check out." He says with a smile as he walked over to the checker pulling out some cash and placeing it on the table..."Keep the change." He says with a smile as he put the stuff in a bag for her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:07 am

"I'm okay. It's dry and quiet. It's... a home," she said.
She went with him over to the check out counter and was surprised as he paid in cash. It seemed like so much to her.
She looked up a Kaden as they left the store, bags in her hand. "Kaden, do you want to see where I live? I've never shown it to anyone. It's kind of a secret."

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:12 am

He looked to her and then nodded.."Home is home I guess." He says as he then looked to her when they left the store.."Only if your really want to show me..Don't want to force you into somthing you don't want to do." He says with a smile as he looked to her..."Lets get somthing to eat then if you still wanna show me you can." he says with a smile as he took her hand again

((I gotta go have to work in the am...I'll post at work though on my phone ^^ ))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:14 am

"I wouldn't have asked you if I wasn't sure. Besides, I'd like to store these bags away before we went to eat. Maybe change, too," she pointed out.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:56 am

He looked to her and then smiles..."Alright then...If your worried about them getting stolen you can keep them at my place for now." He says with a smile as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:16 am

She blushed at his invitation to come to his place.
"How about this then? Do you know Little Kyoto? It's a little Japanese place down near the wharf. Meet me there in an hour," she suggested.
She planned to go 'home' and change... and maybe try to clean up a little. Though she had no heat or hot water. She'd do the best she could. Sometimes she could use the hot showers at the homeless shelter on 3rd street. She sometimes volunteered there and got a free bowl of soup out of it.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next