The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

2 posters

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) Empty The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:15 pm

Gabriel was in her room perched on her window seat high up in one of the many towers in her father’s castle. She was watching the people down below. From way up here no one could see the ugly scar that ran from her ear from under the chin. She brought a slender finger to it and traced it tenderly. She closed her eyes and was flooded with flashbacks of that awful day, the screams, the smell, the pressure of them on top of her. Suddenly she popped her eyes open again. And let the hand drop, she hated the scar. It was never stitched up properly therefore it never fully healed.

She looked down and solemnly watched as more slaves were brought into her fathers’ castle. She was angry; she didn’t like the fact that her father had so many slaves, or servants as he so graciously called them. She couldn’t understand why that just because they were royalty that they should be exempted from hard work. As a princess though it was excepted of her to remain helpless and allow the servants to do almost every little thing. Although when ever her father and older brothers were away she would help the servants with their daily chores, even give them days off.

She watched as one of the servants stumbled her heart ached for him. She wanted to call out to them to make them stop but no one would be able to hear her from way up here. She gasped as the sheriff struck the one man; she made a mental note to talk about it with him later. No man, servant or free deserved to be struck for no reason and she would let this head guard know that. Gabriel smiled at that fact, she was the only one she knew that could unleash her anger on a man and get away with it. But such treatment of a man that did nothing wrong was not to be tolerated in her mind. Gabriel rose and lifted up the many petticoats. All floor length and wrist length so nothing showed, as was the custom. The first was a skin tight, thinning garment, after that were three more layers alternating in blues and purples, the final layer a white petticoat fastened with a family hair loam broach on top of her head a bonnet tied behind her head her long blonde hair all tucked in it.

She took one last look in the mirror grimaced as she always did at her scar. Maybe Anrew was right maybe God punished her for being vain. But Gabriel had to wonder when would the punishment be over? She had lost everything that day, he innocence, her purity and even her pledged husband whom even left a hefty dowry saying that the devil had marked her and he wanted nothing to do with it. That he had been promised a pure wife not some common slut. So she had decided that she would become a midwife, and never marry. It had not been her fault, but had she been anything but royalty she would have been stoned to death.

There was a knock on her door she went to answer it. Her own maid was there, although she hated that word “Good evening Martha” Gabriel smiled “Dinner time already?” Martha nodded and she walked down stairs to the great hall to eat with her family.

She sat down in her seat Glancing up there was a servant standing beside her; it was the man whom she witnessed being beaten earlier. She could tell that he was flustered, she took pity on him and lightly pointed to the spot where the tray he was holding went. Her brother across the table gave her a swift kick in the calf for assisting the help, instantly Gabriel returned the painful kick as her dark glare consumed him. She would not be punished for being a kind person, especially not by her brother. John her older brother laughed at the wincing Andrew and Gabriel smiled at him. Andrew could always make her smile, latly he had been the only one to be able to do so
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:08 pm

Dumisa was the young man that had been struck. He was the last man of his tribe he was once the greatest student in his class he was smart and an extremely good fighter. But he had left that behind him after he was caught. He had plans to realse every slave he could find and he was doing a pretty good job of it until he got cocky and then he was freeing some slave and ran staright into a trap. The King his new master loved hte courage that he exibited and made him a personal favorite and made him a close servent and when Gabriel showed him what to do he gave her a nod of respect. And finished out dinner doing the best he could trying not to draw to much attention to himself but he couldn't help but look at Gabriel every chance he got.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:19 pm

Gabriel kept her head low to her plate and remained silent not saying anything during the meal she did however notice the new servant looking at her. Probably disgusted by the scar on her face and she knew that once he found out, if he ever found out how she got it he would be even more disgusted.

Eating quickly but very much as she was trained; feminine like. This was men time; she would not talk unless she was spoken to, if she was spoken to.. Her brothers were visiting from their own homes, with out their wives or offspring so that either meant they just came back from battle or were planning to engage. And since neither had blood or fresh wounds she came to the conclusion that battle was close. Gabriel finished what was on her plate and turned to her mother silently asking to be relived of having to hear the detail of the carnage her two brothers planned to unleash. Her mother nodded and Gabriel stood and walked outside the sun was setting therefore she knew that barely anyone would be walking around. She felt safer at this time, no one to look and point, no kids to run away from her screaming. The golden hues in the setting sun, made the sky appear to be on fire, Gabriel took a few deep-cleansing breaths of air.

“Miss Gabriel” Martha’s voice brought Gabriel back to earth, Gabriel turned “Excuse me but I have been sent to fetch you to say farewell to your father and brothers” Gabriel silently nodded and followed Martha into the dinning hall again. She knelt to her brother “God be with you Andrew” She peeked him on the cheek he gripped her arm roughly “Never kick me again Gabriel, you need to learn your place, the help doesn’t not need help a few beatings and he will learn his place” Gabriel wincing at his roughness pulled out of it. “Have a successful battle” Gabriel managed to say through the clenched teeth. She turned to her eldest brother, and hugged him. “I will be praying for you John” It was no secret that John and Gabriel were close. He smiled and whispered in her ear “I will get him for that mark my words, he is just young he does not know any better” Gabriel smiled “Thank-you”

She bowed her head to her brothers. And walked back outside. The sun was almost completely gone now; darkness began to envelop the land. She would go to bed soon she just wanted to give the servants time to prepare her chambers for bed. She sat upon a low stone fence and rubbed her arms, she knew she would have a bruise there. She leaned against one of the pillars and closed her eyes, catching the last few rays of golden sunlight before it disappeared completely behind the rolling hills. She quickly scampered inside then, she didn’t like the dark, bad things happened in the dark.

Once inside Gabriel walked into the dinning room. There sat John, seemingly to be lost in his thoughts as his hands gently shook upon the table. He would not sleep this night; she knew that his fatigued state and nervousness on the morrow could only breed disaster. Gabriel lowered her eyes for a moment, trying to remove such unpleasant thoughts. “John?” Gabriel put her slender hand on his shoulder “are you alright?” Her brother completely surprised that she was still awake looked up at her. “What are you doing up Gabriel, you should be in bed” She smiled and knelt down and kissed his forehead. “Fare thee well Andrew, I will keep an eye on the horizon for you” She wished that she could tell him to go to bed and get some sleep but she knew that would be useless he wouldn’t listen to her. He clasped her small fragile hand in his larger, rough skinned hand and brought it to his lips for a gentle kiss. Gabriel smiled and left her brother sitting there. It was not a woman’s place to press anything. She knew this battle was her fault and any blood shed would be on her hands.

She made her way up the stairs wondering if the new servant was going to be assigned to her. She had a feeling that he would, her last servant had died of a fever and her father wanted someone for his daughter who had never recovered from her episode.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:33 am

As Gabriel entred the room. Dumisa ran back to his position and lowred his head. He handed her a note that was from her father it read.
"[i] Dear Gabriel
Here is an new servent for you he is extremely strong and smart. If you don't belive me ask John. He out smarted and escaped from John for almost three years. Also he is no older than you maybe you two can talk about what ever it is people your age talk about. That is all you needed to know about him Gabriel.
P.S. Don't let him havin anything he could used as a weapon.
Love, Your Father
[i]Dumisa looked at the girl and wondered why her face was always coverd. He glanced at the ledge that he was just at and his fist balled up then he glanced at the girl and unballed his fist. Their was something about her that was calming to him. He looked at her and tried to look at what she was hiding her head was moving around and bobbing up and down trying to look at her face.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:48 am

Gabriel saw him run back and bow her head and she smiled. She wanted him to be more relaxed but she knew that would have to wait. She would have to gain his trust and respect, she didnt demand it like the rest of her family did she saw each person, as a person with a heart, soul, desires and dreams. She had taught her last servant to read and write and she would continue to do so.

When he passed the note she smiled and bowed her head slightly but slowly so her hair wouldnt fall from her glassglow scar. She opened it up and read it and chuckled. "I see you have outsmarted my younger brother John" She paused and brought a slender finger to his chin, "Please do not bow your head to me, I do not see myself as higher then you" She nodded and hoped that he would see the things she asked for was more for a friend and just companionship, brushing her long hair and walking with her if she exited the castle walls.

She sat down at her Vanity table and looked up at him. "The letter does not give a name, may I know your name?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:08 am

Dumisa looked at her. "No, noone in your family knows my name and neither will you." He looked at her to see her reaction. "The last thing I need is for everyone to know my name when I escape this Hell Whole." He turned around and started to walk away. "In case you are as slow as your guards yes I speak english and I also speak my native tounge I can read and right in english also so don't waste your time acting like I am an dumb slave in need of being taught everything to survie in this Hell on Earth you call a home." He glared at her and ran to the ledge and looked down. "Why is your room so high from the ground?" He asked his voice deep and angry.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:48 am

Gabriel blinked at him but made no other reaction to his anger she was used to people being angery with her. Her towns people were angery with her for this war. She watched him turn and walk away. "Alright, I am sorry, I have only had one other, he hadnt learned" She paused. "Other then my two heard Gaurds Ian and Brodrick I am nothing like my gaurds."

She continued to look at him until he mentioned the height of her room. "My room used to be lower. But I requested to be moved. The stones cant make it up here." Her eyes glazed over remebering that night. She shook her head trying to clear away the thoughts and looked up at him. And stood making sure that her scar was still hidden she walked to where he was she knew there was nothing that she could say that would lessen his anger against her or her family but she hoped that he would stick around long enough to find out that she wasnt like her brother John.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:01 pm

Dumisa looked at her. "You aren't to bright are you." He glared at her. "You would walk over to a slave your are quiet postive is furious with you while I stand next to your balcony which is high enough that if I through you over it I would escape before you hit the ground." He turned around and looked at her hidden face. He smirks at her. "I will make you a deal." His voice deep and cocky. "If you trust me enough to show me why a princess like you refuses to show your face and I will tell you my name." He thought it was a deal she would never take. He sat their and smiked at her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:49 pm

Gabriel again didnt miss a beat in her answering but she stared off into the distance. "You call me stupid I call it trusting if you were to kill me you would have done it already, you were alone in my chambers for a long time surley you could have found many things in my room and used it to stab me as I came in. I dont think you want to kill me" She paused "And If I am wrong I am wrong"

She glanced at him as he spoke. She had to smile at his cocky voice she admired his fire. She stepped away from the balcony and bowed her head and took a deep breath. "Well you will have to see what you are up agaisnt. She slowly removed her hair from the side of her face reveling a scar from her chin to her ear deep on the cheek. It looked fresh, the stitches were still in it. The area around it was red and black. She looked up at him. "I am not vain like you may think I hide it for its a consent reminder of that night, and its a consent memory to my family and the towns people of why we are entering a battle"

She looked up at him, "Well I showed you my face, may I have your name" She paused. "I will not bore you with the story of the scar, unless you want to know it."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Dumisa smiled some he was wrong about this girl. His voice was low and sounded like a growl but he says his name. "Dumisa. That is the name I was given at birth." He looked at the scar. "I must say I am suprised that such a thing could happen to the princess. I would be very intreged to here the story behind it." He leaned against the wall next to the balcony and looked at Gabriel waiting to here the story behind this dreadful scar.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:40 pm

" Dumisa" she repeated "That is a reall nice name." She looked up at him, so he did want to hear the story. Well there was not backing down now. She rose that walked to the window. “This war that my brothers and father and man others are marching tommrow, is my fault” She couldn’t bring herself to look at him “After what I tell you, I give you premission to refuse to be my servant, you wouldn’t be the first” She took a deep breath and recited her story.
Her eyebrows furrowed deeply as the images of the horrific day replayed in her mind. “It had been a beautiful day; the golden sun was shinning brightly without a cloud in the blue sky. The flowers had finally bloomed leaving a sea of purples, blues, and yellows on the rolling hills behind the castle.” She paused; she could smell the flowers, feel the breeze on her soft skin.

She looked up at Dumisa and continued her story “ I had once again snuck out of the castle and made it all the way to the stable where Connor the stable hand was and I convinced him that I could go for a ride with out my normal protection and he reluctantly readied my mare a beautiful horse that I had named Alexia. The day was too gorgeous to spend coped up in the castle.” She stood at this point and began to pace “I explained to Connor, to ease his nerves he promised that I had never seen him. And I asked him to wait till the men came back from training to mention that Alexia was gone. My father, John, and Andrew were all away in the fields training the new recruits. I packed a small lunch into my saddle bag and mounted Alexia, bidding fare well to Connor I trotted out to the stable taking it slow and making sure that no one was coming, then I turned down the path urging Alexia into a gallop and I let my long blonde hair out of their braids so they could blow in the wind behind me.. After a while I heard Alexia panting so I slowed down and just admired the countryside. The rolling hills that seemed to go on forever the fresh spring wild flowers.”

She closed her eyes at this moment remembering the sights oh how she missed it. “After a long cold winter the colors were a welcomed sight I made a mental note to pick some for later I always love having fresh flowers around” She paused now, there had been no fresh flowers in the castle since that day. “I turned around on Alexia, the castle was out of sight by now and I finally took a deep breath in and relaxed. We traveled for about half an hour more before stopping by a brook. I dismounted, took out my lunch from the saddle bag and sat down on the grass taking off my sandals and I dipped my feet in the bitter cold waters while Alexia drank from it. I opened up the small satchel that held my meal”

She paused to allow time for him to process it she knew she was rambling but she needed to get it all out. “Anyways I am getting off track I remember handed an apple to Alexia she always liked treats, but I was sure not to spoil her. I remember slowly eating the bread and cheese with the little bit of meat I remember closing my eyes. I remember the peacefulness the relaxing sound of the gently babbling creek the light neighing of Alexia. Somewhere in the distance somewhere the returning birds chirped a greeting to one and other. I loved the sounds of nature loved laying down in the grass to stare up into sky.”
She brought a hand to the unscarred side of her face as she continued the story “I remember the warmth of the sun on my face how it caused me to become drowsy, so I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.”
Gabriel became very quiet now, he eyes had glazed over and she had shivered, not from the cold, but she was coming to the hard part in her story. She took a deep breath and continued her story with misty eyes. “Suddenly I awoke, the sun was setting I guess I had been asleep for hours, my face was burning, I was sure I had burned it.. Alexia had moved underneath a tree but as I sat up she trotted over and nudged me. She sensed something, if only I had known what she sensed” She took a breath.

“The sun was sinking fast behind the hills and I did not want Connor to be in trouble for letting me out with out my guards so I nervously mounted dear Alexia and urged her into a gallop and starting racing for home; something was wrong I could sense it, and all I wanted to get home and fast! But I was still a ways off the darkness was increasing it seemed be chasing me down. I remember looking all around her I felt like someone, was watching me. Then I felt a sharp pain in my thigh next thing I knew I was falling off of dear Alexia. With a hard thud I landed on the ground I was winded, couldn’t breath I was blinded by pain all I could do was lay there on the ground, my thigh was into much pain I couldn’t move it. I was not sure what had happened. I reached for my thigh and there sticking out of my thigh was an arrow!” She paused not wanting to flood Dumisa with too much information.

“I knew not to pull it out, as much as it was hurting I knew that if I would pull it out the blood would begin pouring out and I could die from blood loss. Out of nowhere these men appeared running towards me, at first I thought they were there to help me, but then I was being attacked! Two of the men grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head as I struggled in vain the other one mounted me and sat on my chest making it even more difficult to breath.”

She again looked at Dumisa, and pulled in her arms close. “I can still remember his voice, so cold, so filled with malice.”She shuddered again and with strange accuracy mimicked his words.” ‘Hello princess a little far from home aren’t you?’ “The voice held a heavy accent, like those of the rebels the greatly feared and brutal nomads. I struggled and started yelling, pleading for anyone to help me. But I was far from home way too far for anyone to hear my screams. The man on top of me slapped me across the face hard making my painful sunburn feel even more like it was on fire. I remember looking up and there stood the tallest hairiest man I had ever seen. The evil men that were holding me down had their attention on what I guessed was their leader. I did not understand what was going on…until the leader” She scoffed at that word. . “As the man stood I suddenly knew what was going to happen, My stomach went into convulsions as he began to undo the belt.”

She paused again her breathing coming more ragged “I remember screaming ‘No please NO, somebody help me’ I remember violently kicking me legs, twisting and turning trying desperately to get away but the ones holding me down were too strong, I was not strong enough to get away, if only I had been stronger”

She paused again looking at Dumisa before continuing “That main man now stood there with his hands on his stomach nude from the waist down. I struggled to look away but one of the disgusting men behind me used his short blade and cut deep into my cheek running from my jaw line to my ear, I cried out in pain. As they did it the tears now pouring down my face. They all laughed. Then told me that they wouldn’t want me to miss anything, so pay attention or they would do the same to the other side” So I was forced to look at the disgusting excuse for a man while he stood there now stroking his member slowly eagerly licking his lips. Before I could even close my eyes he knelt down and tore my dress down the middle then stood again leaving me exposed and unprotected pinned there. I automatically brought up my legs trying to protect myself. But he brought his strong hands to my knees and pushed them apart roughly. I then closed her eyes and prayed to God that he would send someone to save me from this. I had given up fighting, I felt the man lay on top of me his sticky skin pressed up against my body his tongue licking my face, down my neck. Then he moved to my ear and asked a sickening question ‘Are you ready to be raped Princess?’ I wanted to bite his tongue off but I couldn’t move anymore the tears were streaming down my face, as he began to move his hips ready to penetrate my virginity. I took a deep breath in and spat right in the face of the man that was ready to steal my innocence from me. As soon as I had done that I regretted it his fists were all over me beating my face my breasts my rib cage. I cried out with each punch, then he knelt down and with one sudden surge his entire member was in me. I screamed out until my voice was horse. The pain was indescribable I closed my eyes tight pleading with God to make it stop.”

She paused again looking down at her feet ashamed of the tears pouring down her cheeks again. But she had to finish the story had to finish why it was her fault. “Then I heard the most welcomed noise.. Horse hooves, at least a hundred, I heard John’s, wonderful battle cry slice through the laughter of the other men., I dared to open my eyes in time to see three of my solders drag him off of me, the ones that had held on to me had tried to retreat but more men had caught them and sliced their stomachs leaving them to bleed to death. I was curled into the fetal position ashamed of my men seeing me in such a state of undress. Suddenly I was being covered in my brothers’ plaid and being lifted up. I remember him holding me walking over my attackers, who were all begging for death but no mercy would be shown to them “Its over Gabriel, Its over” My brothers voice just kept saying that while he rode back to the castle”

. “You see Dumisa, the one that attacked me, raped me, was a lairds son, and the laird does not believe my story, he claims that I must of come on to his son, and that his sons innocent blood was split that day and since my father refused to have me stoned, war was declared” She paused looking up at him “So this war is my fault, if I had not gone ridding that day, if I had not slipped away from my guards, if I had not gone so far, If I had not fallen asleep if I wasn’t so weak and was able to fight them off. None of this would be happening” She fell silent then and waiting for his response. She was still recoiled against the wall to ashamed too at him as her tears ran down her face and off her chin. She had told the story many times, her brother, her father, to the counsel, but it never got easier. She dared to lift her head to look at him. She needed to know if he was going to be disgusted with her like all of the others the only one it seemed that belived her story was her brother John..
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Dumisa looked at the girl this princess in tears and takes an knee next to her. "Gabriel, are you saying that without you their is no war and that is what you want right for their to be no war." He stood up and he looks at her. "Do you trust me like you said you did?" His voice almost at a whisper. As he waited for he awnser he went straight to her curtians and removed the curtian rod and snapped it in half as he turned quickly to make sure nobody ran into the room espcially her bodyguards.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Gabriel watched as he took a knee beside her. Well at least he wasnt runing out of the room. Before she could anserw his question he stood and asked another. "Dumisa I trust yo-" Her voice was cut off as he broke the rod in half she took a step back. "You dont understand War was declared and there for it must happen, my father refused to have me stoned in a timely fashion so no matter what happens this war as to happen"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:20 pm

Dumisa looked at her. "You people and your rash actions." He threw the broken rods out the window. He then walked to the door and knocked on it. When the gaurds opned up Dumisa's whole attitude and bodystructre changed he hunched over his voice was low but suddle and he says, "The princess needs something sweet she is not in the best of moods." The gaurds looked at him the face went from frowns to smirks. One gaurd replies. "I know what you mean when my wife is being a royal pain nothing soothes the best like something sweet." They all share a little laught then the head guard says, "A maid will return with something for the princess to help feel better." Dumisa smiles and nods his head in respect and turns back into the door and looks at his knew found problem. "So where do your slaves that are forced to spend the night in here suppose to sleep?" His voice in that same cocky attitude as earlier.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:04 am

Gabriel watched him throw out the broken rod out the window. She knew that since it was passed night fall she knew no one would be near the window. She allowed him to have his outburst she watched him walk to her door and was surprised when it wasnt Ian or Brodrick but her other ones standing there. She smiled at what he said. She crossed her arms. She was about to tell them no, but she also felt like a small somethng so she let it slide.

When Dumisa turned back to her she nodded. "There be a room right here" She crossed her room and opened a door revealing a nice size room with a big four poster bed and a dresser in it. On the bed were fresh sheets and blankets. She hoped that this would be acceptable to him. She moved out of the way so he could decide if he like it or not. "I really hope you like this Dumisa, as you can see its a good size.." She trailed off so he could answer her .
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:58 am

"Gabriel get away form the door." He walked over to the door and opened. He took a little treat from the maid and gave it to Gabriel and then he walked to the room. "This room is to big give it to another slave." He went and laid on the couch. "Gabriel eat your treat and go to sleep." He laid his head down. Then about five minutes later he got up looked Gabriel to see if she was still awake then he turned the couch around so it faced her. Then he laid down again his eyes didn't close but he wasn't looking at her but he was not sleep either.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:57 am

Gabriel tuned to him and raised any eyebrow. He still had a lot of fire in him and she liked that. Would make life a little more interesting. She took the treat but did not go to sleep, She laid down on the bed but stayed awake. She normally didnt sleep on the days before her brothers and father left for battle. She heard him move the couch but showed now reaction she faced her head to the window and waited for sunup when she knew they would be leaving.

As sunup came she rose from her bed and went to her belcony She saw Andrew and her father seated on their horse and Then smiled as she saw John “Please God, Please keep him safe” he hadn’t slept all night and deep down Gabriel knew something was going to happen so she sat there with her plaid wrapped around her for warmth and sadly watched as they and the top trained soldiers began there long journey, then John turned around on his horse and looked up at her window brought his fingers to his lips and then in her direction she returned the motion. “Please God, Please keep him safe” She softly whispered. After she could no longer see them she got up from her spot saw Dumise on the couch but couldnt see if he was awake or asleep she decided to leave him instead she walked to her wash bucket splashing some of the cold water on her face and went into the dressing room, changed into her day gowns then to her vanity table brushed and rebraided her hair and tied it with a ribbon. She was ready to face the day, well as ready as she had been these days.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:30 pm

Dumisa was leaning on the wall next to the door as Gabriel came out. "I don't know why you would try to bring God into war." He says with a smirk attitude from behind her. "God never takes side in war. He cleary says, Not to kill yet men go to war to kill so he never takes side and terrible things happen during war if you wanna make sure your brother lives through a war don't send him." Dumisa stands up. "Come Gabriel I am bored in this room." He started to walk towards the door. "Well come on I know you didn't go to sleep last night but you can move faster then that." He opend the door and looked at the guaruds as he waited for Gabriel to come out the room. His arms crossed his eyes aimed out Gabriel as if they were tearing threw the whole castle.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:45 pm

Gabriel jumped and turned around at the sound of his words. "Dumisa Good morning" She shook her head. "God will see that the enemy is in the wrong, they raped me and scared me for life, I will never be married now" She then walked out the open door. "Come Dumisa I will show you the castle and the grounds" She bid her Gaurds a good morning as they fell in line beside her.

"What would you like to see Dumisa" She was trying her best to keep sweet for the way he had been talking to her normally would warrant a punisment but she didnt have it in her to turn him in, but it would be harder infront of her gaurds.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:31 pm

Dumisa looked at her and acts as if he couldn't even speak a word in english. He even goes far engough to point to the stables and speaks in his natvie tounge. He looks down with a smirk on his face as the guards look back more than confused at what had just happend espcially after talking to him last night it was like he lost every bit english that he had learned in a moment. He stayed a few feet behind Gabriel with a proud smirk on his face as the guards scratched their heads and tried to figure out what he said.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:53 am

Gabriel bite into the the side of her cheeks as she gave him the tour. She heard the words he called things and resited then to memory. She turned to her gaurds and smiled. Then turned back to Dumisa "Life wont be too horrible here.." She couldnt even finish her statement before there was comontion and her gaurds tightened in around her, it seemed that the towns people had been alerted to her being out a few of the women yelled curses at her and the children that she used to play with were being held back by their mothers. Her gaurds reached for their swords but Gabriel stopped them. "No Brodrick, Ian they have a right to be angrey" She continued walking her head held high ignoring the shouts and curses and walked into the stable to her Alexia. "This is Alexia" She patted the horses nose and gave her a lump of surgar that she had taken from the kitchen.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:40 am

Dumisa smirked as her so called bodyguards reached for their swords. Dumisa wathced as she feed her horse as the guards stood outside making sure nobody came in. Dumisa walked up behind her. "Your guards are to slow." He wispered in her ears as he dropped their swords on the floor next to her and went through out the stables. He made it obvious he was looking for something then he turned and looked at Gabriel and says, "Where do they take the new horses?" He asked her with a little curiousity in his voice.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:43 pm

As she felt the hot whisper she froze it felt as if someone had dropped cold water down her back. She whirled around and noticed the two swords she glared at him. He was trying to get under her skin but she wouldnt allow it. She nodded to her gaurds and they picked up their swords. "We have no new horses right now they were trained and they are off to battle"

She turned back to her horse and nuzzled her mane. "Nope no new horses right now."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:07 pm

Dumisa glared at her. "No new horse you say." He says with a serious killing look on his face that turns to smile. "If this is true then your father is a liar and if that is so then I have no futher use for your guards to be here or even breath." His words word cold and his face was serious again. As he reached for a sheering knife used to cut horse manes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Gabriel glanced at him. "I did not say he did not have new horses, I said no new horses here, many went into battle and other are out in the fields it is a lovely day." Her voice sounded very far away. But she was all with it. "Dumisa put down your knife, you agrement is with me not my guards." She nodded, "I do not lie please remember that"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next