The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

2 posters

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 41 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:16 pm

Dumsia so John corned by some of Andrew's guards. He looks at the king and says, "Stay here." He leaps from the window on to the wall ad runs across it shoulder raming the first guard into the other and running his spear thorough both of them before they could react. He looks at John and says, "I hope you are good at climbing."

Drac smiles at Gabriel's comments and says, "You two are alway welcome with me and Danielle." Danielle hit's Drac's arm and his eyes get wide. He looks at Gabriel and says, "I guess I just told you more than I was suppose to but after we escape this place me and Danielle will be going back to my home well our home."

(Sorry about what happened to your son hope he feels better and I hope everything else goes well too. as far as replying take your time)
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 41 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:54 pm

Gabriel felt oddly relaxed watching them two. "where will you to be is it close to us?" She asked wondering where they would all go after all this. Dumsia would not stay here he had people to lead. She could really stat here either she was still supposed be dead. It was all great mess. She sat on the floor her tiger came and sat with her she looked defeated. He'll she felt defeated she was trying to hide it though.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:45 pm

Dumisa and John were scaling the wall hiding in the smoke of the burning castle. As they returned to the window were Dumisa made the king stay. Dumisa snatched him out the window and kept scaling the building. They could see the top.

Dumisa smiles and hugs Gabriel. "I won't ever be to far. I am just going back o the hut where you and Dumisa came to meet the first time that is my home.
And thanks to you and Dumisa I have some one to take back to it." He kisses her forhead and goes back to Danielle.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:37 pm

Gabriel blushed as Drac hugged her. She stuck a piece of hair behind her ears. Clearly no longer ashamed of her scar, being with these people made her proud of it. She watched him go back to Danielle and sighed. She knew that she would have family, but would she ever had kids with Dumisa?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41