The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wipe my existence clean (Topic open to anyone)

2 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Wipe my existence clean (Topic open to anyone) Empty Wipe my existence clean (Topic open to anyone)

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Azumi Shiori, age eighteen, half human, half freak of nature. Or rather, half mechanism. That's right. He was half machine, and he hated it. He gritted his teeth and he thought in frustration what could have been done to avoid this. Had he not been so foolish as a child, had he not agreed to assist those raiders, he might not have wound up with half of his human body left. He wouldn't have been used as an experiment for that scientist. He wouldn't be half-freak. He sighed, pulling the razor off the counter of his cheap appartment. He rolled up the sleeve of the arm that wasn't machine, positioning the razor above his wrist, ready to continue from where he left off from yesterday. In life, he carried too many regrets, so he cut himself to feel different. As not to feel guilty. He would have prefered death, though, rather to be made into this thing.

He stopped when he heard a knock on the door, hoping it wasn't another one of his friends, trying to tell him to cheer up or whatever. They were getting too nosey lately. It was annoying. So very, very annoying. He hide the razor quickly, stashing it under some papers that lie on the ground. He opened the front door, half expecting to hear someone to stop cutting himself.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Wipe my existence clean (Topic open to anyone) Empty Re: Wipe my existence clean (Topic open to anyone)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:59 pm

Cayden ran down the street, he had to get away, again. He barely noticed the chill on his face, chest and stomach as he ran, the long tail of his coat and his hair billowing out behind him as he ran. He couldn't see the car chasing him but he could hear it, and it was tha sound that made him strain his legs and run as fast as he could. He looked over his shoulder again and still no sign of them. He couldn't be that far ahead of them though, and even though he was fast, he wasn't fast enough to outrun a car for very long. Then he saw it, the headlights turn onto the street and start to get larger as they headed towards him, "DAMN IT!" he shouted as he turned into a nearby alley, through it and onto the street on the other side. He was starting to pant, just barely, but he was getting tired, he wouldn't be able to keep this up for very much longer. He needed to lose them NOW. He ran through another alley across the street and saw a tall apartment building. He groaned slightly, but it was his best option. To many rooms, even this damndable mad doctors wouldn't bother searching all of them. He ran into the building but slowed down to a walk as he entered the lobby, stuffing his hands into his pockets as he walked quickly over to the elevator and hit the button to call one. He tried to look as calm as possible, and he knew he succeded, but his heart was pounding in his ches as finally the doors open and he quickly stepped inside and hit a random button. he didn't care which. He could see them driving up and down the streets now, trying to think of places he would hide, those damn doctors who had had him locked up for oh so many years. Finally the doors opened again with a ding and he walked quickly down the halls to pick a random door. He picked one and started pounding on it. He had half expected some old lady to open the door, but instead he found a man a couple inches shorter then he was. He sighed, and pushed him to the side, "Out of my way..." he said as he walked through the apartment to the window. His grey eyes scanned the streets and he did see the men in white lab coats searching the street below, "Damn it...." he hissed, he didn't even notice the oher guy. He did finally look over his shoulder at him, "You can go back to whatever you were doing...." Then he looked back out the window and watched the men below.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wipe my existence clean (Topic open to anyone) Empty Re: Wipe my existence clean (Topic open to anyone)

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:07 pm

"Excuse me?" Azumi asked as he was pushed away from the door and the 'guest' forced his way in, looking out the window. The stranger turned back to him looking irked. When he was instructed to go back to what he had been doing, he only muttered, "I wish." Not like he could start cutting himself in front of some person who had barged into his room and gone straight to the window. Instead, Azumi sighed and walked over to the window, next to the person. He looked through the window, wondering what could be so interesting that this other guy could not avert his gaze from. "Who are they?" he asked, seeing the men out front, looking for something.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:14 pm

Cayden looked at the person who had decided to look out the window with him for a moment before looking back at the people who were checking stores and small areas with as much hate in his cold grey eyes as he could muster, "Some bastards who think i'm better off locked up in a cage, with fucking monitors hooked up to me 24/7..." he muttered. He thought it was fine to say that much. He flicked hishead to the side so some of the hair in his face would move. It worked for a moment before the hair fell right back into the place it had been. His gloved hands gripped the window sill as he watched them talk to one another and he hoped to watch them get into their car soon.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:22 pm

The answer that he had recieved shocked him. Unnerved him, more like. It was similar to his own story. Not much, but the part of wanting to be kept on monitors 24/7 certainly matched. "Ah, I see," he said, watching the guys outside scramble around, conversing, looking like fools searching for a hay in a needle stack, kind of. "And you escaped, I suppose? You got out?" He expected to be answered sharply to this one, since this guy seemed to be in a bad mood, and seemed to be kind of snappy with his mouth.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:29 pm

He looked up from the guys on he ground again and at the person now finding it necessary to question him, "Damn fucking straight i did! Some old bastards like them aren't going to keep me locked up!" he said old, but only because they looked older then him, those old bastards had done a prety good job of keeping him locked up for two of their generations now, it was all a transportation error that gave him the oprotunity to escape and he took it. He glared at the apartments resident, "But what the fuck is it to you?" he asked his silver eyebrows almost meeting in the middle of his head from the intense look he was giving him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:36 pm

"What is it to me? Oh, nothing, that's it," Azumi replied, choosing not to reveal his own secrets just yet. Who knew how long this guy would stick around for? If he stayed around long enough, he might find it out for himself, or Azumi would tell him. "I'm just a curious civillian, is all." He held up his hands like he was backing up, submission. If the guy noticed anything at all, it would be the holes in his hands, or that one of his hands weren't flesh. But this person seemed a little bit preoccupied, very distracted right now, maybe he wouldn't.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:40 pm

Cayden just glared at the guy before looking down at the men who had entered the apartment building finally, "FUCK!" he yelled, and he punched the window sill. He looked back at the guys whose home he had invaded, "Show me a place to hide, i can't risk them finding me." He said his eyes furious, furious enough to hide the worry that lurked underneath. He looked around, the place was small but he was sure therewas somewhere he could hide.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:48 pm

"Fine, fine," Azumi responded calmly, looking around before deciding that the best place would be maybe either the roof, or a small cabinet or something in the room. He doubted the guy would fit in his cupboard, or under his bed, judging from his height, so either this guy learned to be flexible and shrink into a small space, then the roof it was. "Pick one; roof or my room, or even the drawer under the sink. Heck, choose the bathroom if it comes to you first," he told the stranger, looking from one hiding spot to another. If he hid the guy somewhere, then the people, if they came looking here for him, would hopefully just stay at the door and ask questions. If they came in and searched the room, this guy would either be up on the roof, where they might eventually search, or he'd be stuff in some cabinet, which maybe they figured he couldn't squeeze into.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:55 pm

Cayden thought it over for a second, he didn't like any of the options, "Fuck, smallest place i could get into, normal rules don't apply for me, I can get in anywhere i want to, show me the place you figure no per-...no...somewhere obvious...they know im smart,but they aren't smart themselves. Under a bed will do..." He said thinking for a moment. "And if you have a dark blanket that'll help..." He said with a sigh. Crossing his arms over his chest and tapping his foot on the floor.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:59 pm

"Good," he said as he lead the way to his bed room. He opened the door and gestured under the bed, noting that he didn't have the usual junk jammed underneath in an attempt to make it look clean. It was a tight squeeze, but if the guy said he could fit, then he'd have to let him give it a go. He looked in his closet for a dark shroud thing to use, and only came up with a coat. "How's this? Darkest thing I've got, I think, and it's somewhat close to a blanket." He held it out for the other man to see, and if he didn't take it, then he'd have to deal with just sticking himself under the bed.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:05 pm

Cayden followed him into his bedroom and looked at the tight fit it would be under the bed, maybe it would work out better then he thought. He looked at the coat for a minute, "That'll do." He said taking it from him. He took of the silver jacket he had on, shivering slightly, not all to comfortable not wearing any shirt at all, but he folded his ponytail in half and put on the coat over that in an attempt to hide his almos blinding silver hair. He took the silver jacket he had been wearing and threw it at the other guy, "Hide that." Then he got down on his stomach and crawled under the bed it as tight if anything, he almost didn't manage to get in and a piece of the metal bed frame was digging into his back painfully. At that moment there was a knock at the door that made Cayden curse under his breath, these guys were good...but Cayden was still better.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:12 pm

He tossed the jacket that belonged to the one now hiding under his bed, into his hamper, then tossed a whole bunch of his clean clothes from his closet into the hamper. He didn't have anything in there at the time, so he'd have to use his clothes that had already been washed not too long ago. He made sure the coat was well hidden, that no corners stuck out from any sides or anything. It was well hidden, and when he looked over to the bed, he saw no trace of the stranger. He wouldn't have even known the guy was under there, much less had managed to crawl under there himself, had he not seen it for himself. "All right," he breathed out, stepping out of the room and closing the door. He would wait to see if the guys came to his apartment room to check for the silver haired man. He had heard a knock at the door, and he went to see who it was, although he did have a pretty good idea already. Who else would it be anyways? Opening the door, he forced a surprised look on his face as he came eye to eye with one of the men he had seen from the window. "Hello, sir, and what can I do you for?"
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:24 pm

The man at the door had short black hair and rectangular glasses, he wore a long white lab coat and looked rather pissed off, "Hello, I was wondering if you have seen a man about this tall" he put his hand up at Cayden's height, "About 18 years old, very long silver hair, grey eyes, pale skin and has a bit of an attitude, he goes by the name Cayden." He finished the description as he looked over the man in front of him. Cayden wasn't stupid, he knew how to escape, they had checked for fingerprints on the elevator button, but the idiot had pushed a lot of different buttons. They were checking each floor this one had been the only one so far where any of them had seen any sort of markings on the carpets, if Cayden had learned how to walk properly and not drag his feet like the laz ass he was, he wouldn't be so easy to find.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:30 pm

Cayden. The man called the stranger Cayden. "I see, someone that fits that description?" He pretended to think about it, furrowing his brow in mock thought. "Well, I heard a crash from a door down, you can always try them... but then, I always hear crashes coming from that room. Unless this Cayden guy has been around here long and live in the room over, then I don't think I've seen him, heard him, or anything. He sounds like a pain, so I think I'd remember honestly if I had met him any time sooner." This Cayden person sure had a few really standing out traits. If he didn't want to be pursued so easily, then why would he have such a stand-out attitude?
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:36 pm

The man at the door groaned angrily. He wanted to yell at the young man, Cayden had seriously gotten on his last nerve, but he decided against it, "A pain...that's for sure..." he sighed. "Thank you for your time." He said turning around and walking down the hall to try to door over. Though he kept in mind the room number. That guy had talked to much.

Cayden strained his ears and listened to their conversation, he couldn't catch all of it, but he did hear a bit and it really did piss him off. He couldn't risk getting out of his hiding spot yet, these guys weren't complete idiots, he would wait till he got the all clear. Then he would have to think of where to go next. What a pain.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:47 pm

"Mm, no problem, later," he said, waving innocently at the guy who was leaving. He walked off to the door over, checking them instead. He shut the door and sat on his couch, acting casual just in case there was someone watching to see any abnormalties in his behavior. He would wait a moment before he went to check the bedroom for this Cayden person. After counting to fourty twice, he stood up, stretched, and casually made his way to his room. When he opened the door, he shut it as soon as he was in again. When he got on his bed, he acted as though he we just talking to himself, or the ceiling. "Hmm, so I think he's gone, niow. I'm not sure."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:53 pm

Cayden waited patiently, starting to get all crampe and uncomfortable under the bed like this. He heard someone enter the room and tensed they laid down on the bed and the guy who lived here was the one that spoke. Cayden groaned at his words, not really sure whether or not he should come out of his hiding spot or not. He thought for a moment before finally managing to get himself out from underneath the bed and stood up glaring at the person on the bed. Cayden couldn't help but be in an extremely foul mood. "So what did that bastard say?" he asked resting his hands on his hips.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:57 pm

"Ah, nothing really. Just describing you, calling you a pain, and I dunno, he looks pretty mad," Azumi answered, sighing. "Maybe you should go back and hang around with them, other than making them look so hard for you. Then you won't have to constantly be on the run, or hiding inside of people's apartments," he joked. He knew that Cayden wouldn't take the joke well, and he'd most likely just yell. "So, what will you do now, Cayden?"
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:30 pm

Cayden glared at this guy, how dare he talk to him that way, did he want to die. "Cuz everyone wants to be a test subject for some insane bastards right? Fuck that..." He didn't yell it, that would be stupid. He grumbled curses under his breath as he took off the jacket and shook his head so his hair fell back into place, the end of his ponytail almost reaching the back of his knees. He kicked over the hamper so everything fell out and he picked up his jacket and put it back on. He fixed his hair again before turning back to glare at the person still on the bed, to answer his question, "And as for what I'm going to do? I'm thinking i will kill you then flee the country..." He said calmly shrugging at the statement.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:40 pm

"Kill me, you say?" Azumi asked, not sure if he was being serious or not at the moment. Sure, he wouldn't mind ending his pathetic life, but he was also messing around with the guy, so he wasn't in the right mood to be suicidal. "Where do you plan on going then? They'll keep on following you. They look persistant enough, and I'm sure you know from experience that they are."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:45 pm

Cayden rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest, "They're persistent, sure. But i'm sure i'll be able to beat them eventually, i doubt they'd follow me around the globe." He said "And as for what i said about killing you, ya i was being serious, I'm even more serious about it now..." He said. This guy new to much, death was the only thing Cayden could think of to wipe what this guy knows off the face of the earth. But killing him was still a problem...it would drive those damnbastards crazy though....a death caused by Cayden, right under their noses, maybe he could leave a note as well.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:54 pm

"Ah, I see, go on if you can," he said, seeing just how serious this guy was. He didn't care. Chances were, since the scientist who had replaced his body parts, had put in an instinct kind of thing not to allowed to be killed. So he'd probably wind up losing control of his body, going into his other mode that was made to destroy and preserve his life. His speed, strength, and anything else needed for fighting would increase by a lot, so he would become difficult to destroy, and would kill the attacker first. He could feel the instinct in his body and his robotic limbs heating up.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:58 pm

He smirked evilly as he stepped over to the bed and placed his hand on this guys forhead, "You do know i've been locked up my entire life because i'm not human, right?" He said, "It's the reason they want me back so much." He really couldn't do anything even if he wanted to. The only powers he had were used as self defense not for offensive or killing someone...if he wanted to kill someone he would simply break there neck or tear of a couple limbs, tape up their mouth and watch them bleed, no really he jus wanted to gauge this guys reaction...Cayden was rather curious as to why he had been so willing to let him just kill him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Azumi raised an eyebrow when Cayden admitted that he was not human. He crossed his eyes to look at the hand on his forehead. "I suppose I should have expected as much, when you mentioned you've got someone using you as a test subject and have you locked up all the time." When he was a test subject for the scientist who replaced the lost half of his body, he had been locked up all the time, always connected to monitors and junk. He hated it. It made him feel like an animal. "I can't blame them for wanting them back if you're their experiment or something."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next