The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure that's a dog? *HidanLuver*

2 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Are you sure that's a dog? *HidanLuver* - Page 20 Empty Re: Are you sure that's a dog? *HidanLuver*

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:51 am

Cayden sighed, "You really are hopeless." he said shaking his head. "And you really do have to be worried about being raped...especially since you have such an innocently clean mind." Cayden said pushing his bangs out of his face again. "Well...all I can really say to you is good luck then." He said shaking his head. And hoping off the railing and stretching before shaking out his arms. He looked up at the house, "How long until they finish do you think? Sephiroth could probably last for an hour...but I'm not so sure about Kuja." He questioned out loud.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Are you sure that's a dog? *HidanLuver* - Page 20 Empty Re: Are you sure that's a dog? *HidanLuver*

Post by RippedNose Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Ryota made a face and sighed, shaking his bangs out of his face. He growled slightly before stopping, confused. "Wait. . . why am I at more risk because my mind is clean!?" he asked, not getting the reason. He looked up at the house at the question, his face twisting. "Umm. . . I don't want to know how you know that. . . and I've got no fucking clue" he said, shaking his head, ignoring the blonde ponytail swishing behind his head.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed May 12, 2010 2:47 pm

Cayden sighed and shook his head, "You really have to be careful because to most of my friends that's a major turn on. Take...Kuja for example." he said with a shrug. "And you're right you don't want to know how I know that because you find that subject 'icky' don't you." using fingers quotes around the word icky trying to make himself, and thus Ryota, even more childlike. With another glance up at the house he frowned guessing that they would probably done soon anyway after Cayden had yelled at them like he had, he was sure Kuja would try to get away and he was pretty sure Sephiroth wouldn't really care, Kuja still didn't seem like the kind of person Sephiroth would fuck, though it was early in the morning he probably didn't know any better.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 13, 2010 12:38 pm

Ryota's eye twitched, and he shook his head, making a face. "That is SO creepy" he said truthfully, wondering how the hell anyone could feel that way. Technically, it was pedophilism, since normally only people under 16 thought that way. And even at 16 most people didn't think it was. He was the rare idiot who thought differently. "Ugh, it is icky. You all sicken me" he crossed his arms, taking on a disgusted tone at the last sentence. "There's something wrong with you and all of your friends, and you shouldn't be dragging it onto an innocent child and having him raped. Sure, he wasn't exactly innocent, or a child, but he was just trying to prove a point here.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 13, 2010 12:59 pm

Cayden laughed and smiled, "Yeah, well, we're criminals just the same as you're group, except we're a bit more disgusting. Trust me, Kuja is far from the worst. Weiss used to be really bad...especially when it came to raping people, until he and Nero settled down. Don't worry you'll meet both of them tomorrow. And dragging -" he stopped talking as the glass door opened and someone stepped out onto the deck. Cayden looked up and saw Sephiroth leaning against the wall, "Let's just say...most people find young innocent children 'cute'. People like Kuja take that to the next level." He said with a smirk.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 13, 2010 2:08 pm

Ryota moved back a bit from where he was sitting, making more faces and continuing to shake his head, as if in denial. His pnytail swung at the back of his head, a feeling he was completely accustomed to. "I don't think I want to meet them. I don't want to meet any of your damnable friends" he muttered. He glared at the deck, wishing he could burn a hole through it or something. He looked up as the door opened, immediately looking away. He was just going to pretend he hadn't been eavesdropping outside his door as he had sex a short while ago. "Ugh. . . remind he never to talk to him again. That's just CREEPY" he ran a hand through his bangs, brushing them to the side.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 13, 2010 3:26 pm

"Easier said then done, it's not like I'm going to give you a place to hide when they get here. Actually, you're going to be the entertainment. I've got an outfit for you and everything." Cayden said with an evil smirk. Sephiroth shook his head though he knew exactly what Cayden was going to force Ryota into. Cayden looked up at Sephiroth, "Kuja still upstairs?" he asked, he didn't really intend on forcing them to leave but he was still pretty curious. "Out like a light." Sephiroth said shaking his head again but smiling and laughing as well. Cayden wasn't surprised he would find it amusing. "Ryota, avoiding talking to Kuja is impossible. Especially since he seems to have taken a 'liking' to you. If you know what I mean." Cayden said looking down at the very child like Ryota and smiling.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri May 14, 2010 6:29 pm

Ryota scowled, immediately suspicious. Knowing these people as he did already, he was pretty sure what he meant by entertainment. And he knew for sure he didn't want to know what clothes he would be forced into. He decided to ask anyways though. "Umm. . . and what exactly does this 'outfit' consist of?" he asked, leaning away a bit. He was a bit scared for the answer. At the mention of Kuja taking a liking to him he plastered a forced smile onto his face, laughing slightly nervously. "Heh. . . heh. . . heh. . . greeaaatt" he looked away at the last word, staring to the side at the deck, the smile dropping off of his face. That was just what he needed.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 15, 2010 4:57 am

Cayden laughed at the question and even Sephiroth smirked. "Well...lets just say...not much." Cayden replied with a laugh pulling his hair back again. Before catching something that was thrown at him. He looked at Sephiroth then down at his hands to see a black piece of ribbon. He smirked at Sephiorth before tying up his hair. Cayden refused to use elastic ties because it took way to long to get his hair through them. "If you're wondering how Cayden would come to own something like that, it's because one of his 'stalkers' aside from Kuja bought it for him. It was...a bit big though." Sephiroth explained. Cayden laughed, it had been to big, but even then it still fit Cayden, though he had only worn it once, he was sure it would fit 'perfectly' on Ryota though.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 15, 2010 9:06 am

Ryota's eye twitched at the response, and he scooted backwards a bit, really not wanting to know now. He was scewed. Probably literally. Unless he was just that amazingly awesome and managed to avoid everybody. But he knew that wasn't going to happen, ninja or not. He looked up as Cayden tied his air back, causing his hands to go to his own blonde ponytail, which was extremely messy. He pulled the elastic out and combed his hair with his fingers before putting it back up. He really wanted to be able to brush it. And shower. It was going to get gross soon if he didn't shower. "Ooh, great. It's great to know that you have more stalkers, who send you creepy things" he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes and looking away. It was just great.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 15, 2010 10:28 am

Cayden shrugged but Sephiroth was the first one to say anything, "He doesn't even know this one...or at least he's pretty sure he doesn't." he said earning a glare and a frown from Cayden. Some people would be scared by a unknown person stalking them but not Cayden, he figured it didn't matter, if they really started to be a bother he would deal with them personally even if he had to hunt them down to do so. "Well they aren't that annoying, I can deal with it." He said with a shrug. "I don't why you would say anything about it, they aren't going to do anything to you. They're after me...Kuja's a whole different story."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 16, 2010 3:54 pm

Ryota moved back a bit more. This entire situation creeped him out. Cayden had random people stalking him. . . that he didn't know. . . It was just weird. If he ever had someone stalking him for one reason or another, they wouldn't live very long. "That's still really weird. . . " he muttered, shaking his head. He raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms. "I didn't think they were going to do anything to me. . . I just think that's extremely weird, and creepy, and. . . well, yeah. Sending you things that I'm pretty sure will scar me for life? More scarred than I already am that is" he muttered the last part, rolling his eyes.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Cayden sighed as he ran a hand through his bangs before pushing one side behind his ear. He shrugged he guessed Ryota was right, it was weird, very very creepy, but this was nothing, in fact Cayden thought it was very amusing. After living life trapped up in a cage he wanted to live as much as he could for as long as he could which he knew was a very long time. "Hey Sephiroth..." He said turning to the other silver haired man, "You want to go get that 'outfit' so I can show it to Ryota?" he asked. Sephiroth smirked slightly before nodding and walking back into the house. "Kick Kuja for me while you're at it." He said with a laugh. He turned back to Ryota, "I'm sure you're just going to love it."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Ryota's face paled as Cayden asked Sephiroth to get the outfit to show him. He knew nothing good would come of this. He jumped to his feet, shaking his head. "No, nonononononono, it's alright, trust me! I can just wear these!" he gestured to the t-shirt and jeans he was weraing. It wasn't what he normally wore, but he decided not to stick out while going to the pet store with Teioh. His cloak would attract too much attention. Or his fishnet shirt if he had just ditched the cloak. "I'm sure I'm not going to " he sighed irritably and shook his head, crossing his arms. He really didn't want to see what he was going to be forced to wear.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 16, 2010 7:04 pm

Cayden just laughed finding Ryota's reaction very amusing he couldn't wait to see his reaction when he actually saw the outfit. He knew that was probably going to make his day, he just hoped Sephiroth knew where he was looking. "It's not like you have a choice. I'm getting you into this outfit whether its by force or not." he said with a shrug as though that much was painfully obvious, which he had been sure it was, apparently, not so much.

After a sharp kick to the side Kuja groaned as he woke up. He opened one eye and saw Sephiroth glowering down at him. He groaned and cursed to himself as he sat up pushing his hair out of his face in the process, "How long was I asleep...? I'm sure that could've knocked me out for a good hour or two." he said groggily, barely awake. Sephiroth just looked at him, smirked lightly before opening the closet on the far side of the room.

As Sephiroth rummaged through the clothes in front of him he thought over Kuja's words, "Well...I would say you were asleep for about fifteen minutes. Cayden told me to kick you for him. Probably for having sex with me in his house." Sephiroth explained bluntly. He glanced over his shoulder at Kuja to see the lavender haired man frown slightly and blush brightly. Sephiroth saw the question growing in his eyes before he got a chance to voice it. "If you're wondering how he knew what we were doing...the answer is simple, you weren't being all that careful keeping your voice down." he said with a shrug as he went farther back into the closet. There was a faint jingle of chains or something and Kuja cocked an eyebrow.

"Well I guess that would make sense." Kuja said with a sigh though he didn't care about that at the moment he was more curious as to what chains were doing in Cayden's guest closet. He craned his neck a little to try and see what Sephiroth was doing but couldn't see anything over the curtain of silver that blocked Sephiroth's hands from view. "Um, what exactly are you looking fo-...what is that? And why haven't I seen it before?" he suddenly questioned his eyes opening wide as he saw what Sephiroth had. A tiny bit of leather and a lot of chains was what it looked like. He didn't think Cayden would be the kind of person to own something like that.

"It's the outfit that Cayden is going to be having Ryota wearing tomorrow." Sephiroth said looking down at it as he draped most of it over one arm not being very careful to keep the noise the chains were making down. He looked at Kuja again with a frown, "I believe there are only two other people aside from Cayden who even know this thing exist." Sephiroth said, "Myself and the person who sent this to him, it's not something that Cayden would flaunt around. Trust me." he explained with a laugh.

"Okay, I've been meaning to ask you this...have you had sex with Cayden?" Kuja asked, figuring the outfit was just as it looked skimpy leather and a lot of chains. He figured Sephiroth having seen it meant that he had probably seen Cayden in it. He had been curious before and he was hopeful he would actual get an answer from Sephiroth. Though he wasn't expecting Sephiroth to be as blunt as he was.

"Yes I have. And to deter further questions, yes I was on top, yes in this house, yes in the basement, yes with Cayden's consent." He said shooting down most of Kuja's questions leaving the very skinny lavender haired man with his mouth open as he fidgeted almost uncomfortably under the covers. "Well anyways, I think you might want to come downstairs. You're not going to want to miss Ryota's action when he sees this thing." Sephiroth said lifting the outfit slightly before turning towards the door. He was right Kuja wouldn't want to miss something like that. He crawled out of the bed and picked up the boxers of Cayden's that he had been wearing earlier and pulled them on before following Sephiroth out of the room. He felt slightly uncomfortable around Sephiroth now and he was going about it the wrong way but he couldn't help but think that something that had been inside of Cayden had been inside of him too now. Thinking like that though was bound to make him hard again so he tried to think more about poor little Ryota's reaction.

Cayden looked up at the still open door as he heard a rather loud jingling sound coming from inside. He smirked evilly at the sound finding it wonderfully hilarious and knowing that Ryota's reaction would be priceless. Sephiroth stepped out with the 'outfit' draped over his arm and Cayden laughed. Kuja followed him out slowly and Cayden was so keen on Ryota's reaction that he didn't notice how violated he should have felt with Kuja in his underwear. "You want to put it on now Puppy?" Cayden asked looking from Sephiroth to Ryota.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon May 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Ryota growled angrily, but he was worried. He really didn't want to have to be subjected to this ridicule, with whatever it was he would be forced into. "That's what you think" he muttered to himself, turning his head and glaring at a tree, arms crossed tightly as he waited for Sephiroth to return. He was completely tense, ready to run if he needed to, even if it wouldn't do much. When the sound of jingling met his ears his glare faded away and his head snapped around to look at the door. He only had to wait a moment before Sephiroth walked out the door. His eyes widened and his face paled even more, his arms dropping his his sides. "Oh god. . . please tell me that's not just it?" he muttered more to himself than anyone else. He was pretty damn sure that was it. He didn't even know how much it would cover. He snapped his head around to glare at Cayden at the question. "THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL YOU'RE EVER GOING TO GET ME IN THAT!" he yelled, pointing at the item over the tallest silver-haired man's arm. He backed up as he spoke, his eyes wide. "Stay the HELL away from me with that thing!!" he was ready to bolt if any of them made a move towards him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 17, 2010 3:35 pm

Cayden just smiled at Ryota's reaction to seeing what he was going to be forced to wear. He laughed slightly as he started to back away slowly. "None of us have to move." Cayden said with a shrug. He looked over at Kuja, still not really noticing the fact that he was wearing his boxers, and nodded, earning himself a grin and a nod from Kuja who raised a hand towards Ryota. Casting Ring Holy three glowing rings of energy appeared before him making their way very quickly towards Ryota to trap him. "This is going to be fun." Kuja said with a laugh and Cayden laughed in agreement. Sephiroth just shook his head but it was quite clear that he found it just as amusing as the other two did.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon May 17, 2010 4:42 pm

Ryota was immediately when Cayden said that none of them had to move. He took another slow step backwards. His eyes widened when he saw the glowing rings, again, and he reacted immediately. "NO!!" he screamed, turning around to run, but tripping on his feet as soon as he turned, his ankles having crossed. He wouldn't have gotten very far anyways, but now he was screwed. He really didn't want to be forced into that thing at all if he could manage, but minimum time if he couldn't avoid it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 17, 2010 7:02 pm

One ring wrapped around Ryota's ankles and tightened. Another around his shoulder. Another strapped his forearms to his sides. Kuja laughed slightly he loved it when his magic was cast without a hitch it made him feel a little bit more accomplished. Cayden took the outfit from Sephiroth and made his way over to Ryota who was free to flail as little as he could from his spot on the ground. "Now...Kuja's going to burn your clothes off, then you're not going to have much of a choice but to put it on. At least it will cover you.... partially." Cayden said with a crooked grin. He held the 'clothes' out for Ryota his grin not faltering, he wasn't expecting Ryota to put it on now, he had another time thought out for him to be forced into it but why not scare him a bit now.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Ryota growled angrily when he felt the rings holding him bound. He struggled as best he could, which wasn't very well. He squeezed his eyes shut and gritted his teeth as he struggled. He heard the chains move as Cayden took the outfit and he opened his eyes, glaring at him. His eyes widened in horror and he struggled even more. "NO!!!! DON'T YOU DARE BURN MY CLOTHES!!! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!! STAY AWAY FROM ME WITH THAT FUCKING THING!!" he screeched, trying his best to thrash around, angry that he was restricted him from most movement.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed May 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Kuja laughed and kept his hand pointed at Ryota his fingers visibly twitching as a large smirk crossed his face. Cayden on the other hand was trying to sort all the chains out like untangling cords. "Okay...well this part is a choker...with the chains coming off and wrapping around either arm. Then this skirt thing and...Sephiroth you forgot the rest of it. Where's the leggings...?" he said turning to Sephiroth who just shrugged. Cayden sighed, "Whatever you won't need it." He said. "Cayden, can I actually burn them off?" Kuja asked. Cayden looked up at him blinking a couple times before shrugging, "Sure." Kuja's smile widened as he held up his other hand, "Firaga." he said to summon the spell three large balls of fire appeared in front of him and he smirked evilly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed May 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Ryota looked up at the three long-haired men, his eyes wide. He grimaced as Cayden started to sort out what he was supposed to be wearing. From what he heard, it was worse than he thought. At Kuja's question, his eyes widened even more. They squeezed shut at the response, for him to start yelling. "NO!! DON'T DO IT!!! LEAVE MY CLOTHES ALONE!!! PLEASE!!!" he yelled. He didn't think he would ever resort to begging, but he was nearly there. "I WON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO FUCKING WEAR!!! YOU SONOFABITCH DO IT AND I'LL KILL YOU!!!" he knew that it was an idle threat, since sadly either of the three could overpower him, despite his training, etc. He had no idea how to work magick.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 11:47 am

Cayden smirked "Well that kind of is the point...and you WILL have something to wear." Cayden said holding up the tiny little outfit again. Cayden laughed slightly though he backed away slightly when the fire got closer and closer. He figured Kuja would figure out that he had been kidding. He frowned slightly as he raised a hand and the fire went out in an instant. Kuja blinked a couple times before looking at Cayden. "I'm standing right here. Be careful idiot." Cayden said with a glare. Kuja flinched slightly at the slightly glowing glare that Cayden seemed to be giving him. He had only seen his eyes start to glow like that once before and it hadn't ended well. He lowered both his hands and the rings around Ryota disappeared. Cayden looked down at Ryota "Get inside." he hissed motioning with his head towards the house.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 22, 2010 5:55 pm

Ryota opened his eyes to glare at Cayden. "That doesn't count" he growled, still struggling against the rings. He glanced at the fire a few times, growling at it like the dog he was bought as. He looked around at the three men when the fire went out. He raised an eyebrow at the look of Cayden, and then when the rings vanished. He jumped up and ran towards the door at the hiss, needing no further prompts. He darted inside and looked behind him, wondering if any of them were going to follow him. if not, he was going to sneak out as best he could, and hopefully get somewhere this time. There was no way in hell he would wear that stupid thing.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Cayden ran his hand through his hair and looked out at his immense yard. He turned and looked at the other two his eyes almost glowing still and they both headed inside after Ryota. Sephiroth kept an eye on the blond knowing that he probably was tempted to run but he didn't say anything yet. Kuja on the other hand went and sat down with his legs pulled up to his chest he stared at the back door and frowned wondering what exactly had bothered Cayden about that. Kuja also wished he knew more about Cayden's power. How was it possible to just put out his magick.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next