The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure that's a dog? *HidanLuver*

2 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Are you sure that's a dog? *HidanLuver* - Page 21 Empty Re: Are you sure that's a dog? *HidanLuver*

Post by RippedNose Sat May 22, 2010 6:14 pm

Ryota cursed as he was followed inside. He wanted to get out of there. Before he lost his virginity to a bunch of creepy old men. While wearing. . . whatever that was. He didn't even know if it could be called a skirt or not. He sighed and sat down on the floor next to his cage, sitting cross-legged and leaning against the wall. He wished he could just walk through walls. That would make life so much easier. But the only walls he could walk through would be the ones he had blown holes in. There were quite a few walls like that though. "There's no way in fucking hell I'm going to wear that damn thing" he muttered to himself, crossing his arms and glaring at the two men in the room.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Are you sure that's a dog? *HidanLuver* - Page 21 Empty Re: Are you sure that's a dog? *HidanLuver*

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Kuja was still lost in thought and didn't even notice the blond, Cayden's mood swings were really bothersome and quite interesting, he seemed less able to control his powers when he was angry. Was he supposed to be like that or had he just not controlled his powers yet. Sephiroth looked at the blond when he mumbled something to himself, "It's not like you have a choice." he said, he didn't really know what Ryota had said but he had a guess, and he was sure in the end this response would of course be an appropriate one.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon May 24, 2010 6:13 pm

Ryota glared at Sephiroth more now, sighing irritably. "That's what you think. Just you wait, I'll manage to get out of this. I always find a way to get out of something strangely unpleasant" he said, shaking his head and closing his eyes. He didn't even know if he was listening to him. But whatever. He could still vent. it made him feel more confident to say it out loud, even though he had no idea how the hell he was going to manage to get out of this. Other than a whole lot of begging. But he had a feeling that that wouldn't work.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Sephiroth just shook his head and laughed, "You don't stand a chance: Cayden, even Kuja and myself, are both smarter, older and stronger then you. You know that the only way you can get out of this is if we kill you or you kill yourself." he said his blue/green cat-like gaze setting on Ryota. Kuja seemed to not be paying attention even when his name was brought up which was odd for Kuja since he rarely thought as much as he was now. Sephiroth could tell it was about Cayden who still hadn't come back inside but he didn't know what exactly was on the thin man's mind.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 27, 2010 3:10 pm

Ryota frowned and crossed his arms tighter. "Yeah well maybe I will kill myself. If I can get my hands on anything sharp" he stated, glaring at Sephiroth. If he had his clay, he would blow up this entire house. And there would be nothing anyone could do about it. Sure, he would be dead, but so would the rest of them. If only he had a way of getting some clay. He looked towards the doorway, wondering where the kitchen was. If he could get a knife or something. . . then he wouldn't have to wear that . . . thing. But then again that would mean Cayden would win.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21