The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Luck (Reserved..M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Luck (Reserved..M) - Page 2 Empty Re: What Luck (Reserved..M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:11 pm

His face was in shock when she caught his ankle.."Fuck.." He muttered as he then watched her fist come down landing on his inner thigh. Dorion then yelled out in pain before kicking the other foot up and kicking off of her chest landing on the ground holding his leg..."Fuck...." He winced as he stood up limping slightly..."I'm not done yet bitch.." He muttered as he walked over to the couch and ripped off the arm breaking the wood inside splintering it like a stake.."Now I'm gonna kill you." He says with a smirk as he limped over to her stabbing at her with the stake.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:15 pm

she pouted" ohh poo.. that was my favorite couch. " tisked softly before grinning " no matter.. i will just take the payment out of your flesh.. " she easily danced around him, which was not too hard with him limping.. " if you stick with me i can teach you all sorts of ways you can fight. " she grabbed the wrist that had the stake and yanked it up above his head before grabbing his throat and shoved him all the way up against the wall, pressing her full body up against his , pinning his other hand to his side.. " i think we are at a ... hmmm what do they call it.. stand still.. .. " she squeazed the wrist with the stake, before giving a slight twist,, not breaking the bone but enough to sprain it.. " drop it."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:18 pm

He smirked..."Who gives a shit.." He muttered getting frustrated as she danced around him before grabbing his wrist and throat before slamming him against the wall. He winced when she twisted his wrist.."I'm not gonna let it go..." He muttered threw his teeth. He then smirked bringing his knee into her stomach over and over. "Let me go.." He growled as he contineud to knee her...Apparently he wasn't one to give up.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:22 pm

she sighed as she released his arm slightly , grunting when his legs rammed into her stomache but she didn't mind it as she dug her dagger out of her strap on her hip before placing the tip to his groin.. pressing slightly so he would get the point. " drop it. or you will never have kids.. i have no problem with cutting your nuts off. " she hissed using one of her legs to kick his to get him to stop kneeing her. " stubborn mule. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:27 pm

He froze feeling her dagger at his groin..."Ok ok..." He muttered as he then dropped the stake...."Damn it..Now let me the fuck go so I can kick your ass." He muttered with a smirk..."Stubborn isn't good enough.." He smirked as he brought his free hand up yanking her arm away from his neck and then head butting her directly in the nose. "Ha..." He says with a smirk as he then kicked her in ribs.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:31 pm

she yelped. dropping the dagger as her hand went to her nose even as he kicked her in the ribs.. send her stumbling back a few feet.. she sneezed.. before sniffing. " ouch.. atleast you didn't break it. " muttered as she rubbed her nose before kicking his feet out from under him, then sat on him and pinned his hands above his head. " your done.. this match is over.. you lost ... you n ow get to be my slave. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:34 pm

He smirked slightly when he hurt her.."Thats what I thought now so big and bad now..." He says with a smirk as he then hit the floor and then she was on top of him and had his arms pinned. "No I havn't lost...I can't lose." He says as he struggles on top of her..."I'm no ones slave and I'm deffinatly not yours you fucking vampire bitch..." He growled as he brought his legs up wrapping them around her head and attemnpting to fling her off of him with his feet.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:39 pm

she hissed , using one hand to hold both of his above his head as she shot her elbow back against his legs, hitting every muscle spot , knowing if you hit just right it will make the muscles all jello like for a while. her fangs shot out of their protective sheaths again as she glared at him. " i am going to feed off of you and its going to be very slow.. and possibly painfull. .. depends on how much you piss me off."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:44 pm

He winced felling her elbos his his legs over and over in different spots making them go limp..."Fuck you." He growled.."Your not feeing from me you fucking skanky vampire bitch...Get the fuck off of me...Or your going to regrete it." He muttered as he struggled against her..He was going to be sore as fuck the next morning..If he lived that long. But he wasnt gonna give up at all that was one thing he made sure she new.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:49 pm

she grunted, finally getting out of his legs as they went limp before she leaned down and yanked his head to the side with her free hand.. " really.. i think you are mistaken.. i own you .. and i can do whatever i want. " she licked her fangs before sinking them in deeply.using all her strength to keep him pinned and held still. closing her eyes as she enjoyed his flavor.. he still had traces of alcohol in his system and she loved it.. she made sure she hit a nerve that would send loads of pleasure t hrough his body.. it was a new kind of torture.. it would make him so horny he wouldn't be able to stand it.. but she would like releave him., he will have to suffer through it until the effects wore off.. which would be several hours.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:54 pm

He looked up at her..."No.." He yelled out as she yanked his head to the side and then bite him sinking her fangs in deeply. He winced before he felt pleasure and extreme amount of pleasure corse threw his body..."Ohhh fuck..." He moaned getting an instant hard on..."Noo stop this...' He groaned as he closed his eyes. He didn't want to feel pleasure from his not from her..."Stop this..." He groaned the bulge in his pants throbbed like crazy..."YOu bitch.." He grummbled not being able to move.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:58 pm

she grinned as she took her feel.. sliding a hand down to his groin area and lightly cubbed the buldge he had, rubbing teasingly. "really now... you seem to be enjoying this quite a bit.. " licked her lips as she healed the bite. leaning up as she released his arms.. looking him over.. " wonder what you would do if you was able to ... get pleasure.. " she actually wanted to know how rough he would be if he had a chance to do what he wanted.. that was no fighting.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:03 pm

He closed his eyes tightly feeling her hand move down to hsi groin area cupping his bulge and rubbing it...His lips parted slightly and he groaned..."No...I'm not enjoying this..." He growled as he felt her release his neck and heal the bite. When she released his arms he didn't even move..The pleasure that he felt was too great for him..Well more like he didn;t want to move. "I'll kill you..." He muttered with a small whimper. He hate her more now that she was able to do this to him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:10 pm

she grinned. "r eally , it looks like your enjoying this quite a bit... " she lifted her hand from him only to grin again as his hips seemed to follow her hand. his body begging for more. so she replied in kind.. going back to gently rubbing him. keeping the torture going as much as possible. " i should leave you like this.. to suffer alone since you broke my favorite chair..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:18 pm

He couldn't believe his body was reacting against his own will..."Fuck you.." He growled groaning as slightly as she started to rub him again. "Go ahead..Leave me like this I don't care.." He says with a smirk as he cocked his head to the side. "There's nothing you can do to please me more then to jsut leave me..." He growled..."Please.......Stop..." He groaned once more. He didn't want this not with her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:34 pm

she arched an eyebrow" ohhh so your saying its more torture to just keep going rather then leaving you alone?" got a wicked look in her eyes as she looked hi m over. lightly yanking the clothe off of him and leaving him naked as she ran her hands over him again , " so tell me.. have you ever even been with a woman?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:40 pm

He looked away form her when she stripped him of his cloths...."Leave me the fuck alone..." He growled not answering her question as she started tp run her hands over him again. "Fuck...Please...Mor...Stop.." He growled his body and mind were starting to work against his will..."I don't want this..." He muttered still not looking at her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:49 pm

she arched an eyebrow. " what was that? did you just say more? i think someone is liking this more then they want to... just to let you know... " she leaned down and gave a light purring sound.. while she wrapped her small hand around his member and began to stroke him.. " if you didn't like rough things.. your body would not respond... abviously you like it.. " she leaned down and sharply nipped his chest. knowing he his body would react to it.. adding more pleasure to it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:53 pm

He looked to.."Fucking no...I said no." He growled as he felt her small hand wrap around his member and started to stroke him..."Godd....Stop please I'm begging you..." He groaned as he felt her nip his chest making him groan even more.."Stop....Please stop...I'll do anything if you just stop tormenting me..." He groaned closeing his eyes once more his body wouldn't allow him to struggle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:00 pm

she grinned as she straddled his hips. she had a dress on and nothing underneath so head to tease him. she nudged her dress up a little over her hips before slowly rubbing against him and nipped his chest again. " oh i dunno if i wanna stop.. you can always make me... take what your body wants.. but i dont think you would do that.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:03 pm

He watched her as she straddled his hips and pulled her dress up alittle before slowly rubbing against him while nipping his chest..."You have to stop..." He says with a moan..."Hell no I won't take waht my body wants..." He muttered as he looked away from her once more. "Get off of me you bitch..." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:07 pm

she grinned" can always force you to do it. " purred as she nipped his chest again. " one bite.. is all it will take to make your perverted horny side to take over.. you will become an animal.. and do what it wants. "she rubbed against him again before finding that nerve.. the really special one that she always used to her advantage.. sinking her fangs in deep. making sure to hit it good.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:18 pm

He looked to her..."No you won't...You can't force me..." He growled as she nipped his chest.."Don't do it..Please don't do it..." He growled as she rubbed against him once more. He then felt her fangs sink into him deep.."Ohhhh fuck..." He growled as he felt him self start to lose it...."No...It's not going to work..." He growled as he fought it completly..It was apparent that he was a fighter.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:22 pm

she growled as she rubbed agian before bitting down harder, sliding her hand down to cup him again and stroke him, he wouldn't be able to hold off longer, even the toughest men she has has had always gave in. she shifted again , watching him with her eyes as she continued to do what she was doing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:25 pm

He looked down at her his eyes still held the defiant look in them his hands were shaking as he fought of the urge to just slame her to the floor and take her right there..."I'ts not going to be easy..." He growled as he continued to fighter moaning even more as she bit down deeper..."Stop this...Please...I don't want this..." He groaned as his hands moved reluctantly and attemped to push her off of him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next