The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Day -- ((RESERVED))

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The First Day -- ((RESERVED)) Empty The First Day -- ((RESERVED))

Post by RippedNose Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:51 pm

Damon walked through the halls, navigating them easily, greeting people with a grin as he walked by. It was the first day of the 11th grade, and it was nice to be back, he had to admit.He had missed alot of his friends over the summer. Well, most weren't exactly friends, but people who accepted each other and spoke every once and awhile. But on the first day of school after a whole summer everybody acted like they were best friends, goofing off and messing around. He let himself sink into the familiar mess of people, yelling and chattering in excitement, despite people not wanting summer to be over. It was great. He was on his way to his first class, english, when his best friend called his name, coming up behind him and using his shoulders to vault up a bit before dropping to the ground. He ruffled Damon's blood red hair and punched him in the shoulder, both of them laughing. "Hey, how've you been? Havn't seen you since I got back!" he exclaimed, meaning back from the trip to Egypt he had just gone on. His family was extremely wealthy, especially to his own middle class family. "Ah, it's been awesome" he replied with a grin. "What've you got first?" he asked, hoping it was english, but when the answer came he sighed. "Damn, math sucks. Oh well. At least it's a short day. See you after" he said with a grin, waving as he walked off. He headed to his english class, up the stairs, around a corner, up some more stairs, and down a hallway. It was a confusing school to get around for someone who wasn't used to it, and he was looking forewards to giving some minors some false directions if he was asked.

He walked in and nodded at people, grinning and tossing around a few 'hey's before the bell rang and he sat down in the desk that had his name on it, like everybody in the class did. He leaned back and kicked his bag under his desk, out of the aisle, examining the class. There were quite a few people in the class he didn't know, most he did, and then he started scouting. He'd known he was gay for a long time, and was completely open with it, having been out of the closet for a pretty long time. He looked at the kid beside him, who he didn't know, eyes flicking up and down. He was pretty damn attractive, he had to admit. "Hey" he greeted, grinning. He tossed his dark red bangs out of his purple-blue eyes, ignoring the teacher walking in. She hadn't said anything yet, so he figured he had some time. He loved to make friends, and making a friend out of the person he sat beside was the smartest idea, so he would have somebody to talk to in class, or help him if he needed it, which he doubted, but you never know.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The First Day -- ((RESERVED)) Empty Re: The First Day -- ((RESERVED))

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:26 pm

Nate Night-Blade sits in his English looking pretty glum. His first day back in school and gets dumped by his boy friend of five years, through text message no less. He was going to hate this school year. Not many kids in this school were gay or bi so he was screwed all around. He was bi but too shy to ask any girls out. Some guy next to him said hey to him so he says in his shy gentle voice, “Hey…” He looks at the guy with his deep brown eyes as his red hair moves out of his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Damon smiled when he answered, leaning back in his chair. "I'm Damon. Nice to meet'cha!" he said, giving a wave. He was a bit surprised at how soft his voice had been, but it suited him, he decided. "How was your summer?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. It would be nice to get to know somebody new on the first day. He always made it his first priority to make a new friend. Only a few of them knew he was gay though. Only the people he knew he could trust held that information. And those who were like him, gay or bi, which he didn't know too many of.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:15 pm

Nate looks at him calmly and says, “Sucky to be honest and I’m Nate Night-Blade.” He looks at his notebook and says, “I got dumped by my boy friend yesterday. After five years he has the nerve to dump me through text messaging.” He sighs as he rips up a picture of his ex-boy friend and throws the torn image away.

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Damon tilted his head to the side when Nate said it had been sucky, wondering what could have made it that bad. He winced when he elaborated, feeling bad for him automatically. "Ooh, that's harsh. Sorry dude" he sighed, looking down at the floor for a moment before back up. "So you're gay then? Or bi?" he asked, flicking his blood red hair out of his face again. It was nice to know another person in the school was out of the closet.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:02 pm

Nate looks at him and says, “Bi and I prefer guys but girls are okay once in a while.” He smiles and looks at the board to see what the assignment was and smiles and hands in the summer essay assignment. He then goes back to his desk and starts writing in his notebook. He says looking at Damon, “So I am guessing you are gay?”

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Damon nodded approvingly at the answer. "That's cool" he said, glancing at the board but ignoring it. He was really good at english, so he knew what he was doing already, since his teacher last year let him do it as an extra assignment. When Nate sat back down and asked if he was gay he nodded and grinned. "Yep" he replied, leaning back and lacing his fingers together behind his head. "It's a pretty sweet life most of the time. Girls are too. . . girly" he said, for lack of a a better word.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:23 pm

Nate says, “Tell me about it. The only girl I can stand to be around is my twin sister. And she tends to dress up as a boy.” He shows him a picture of his blonde sister. He says, “I can’t seem to get her to act like a girl.” He continues to write in his notebook already bored with his first day at his new school. He waits for Damon’s response.

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:33 pm

Damon laughed and shook his head. "That's kinda messed. Although if I were you I wouldn't mind that she didn't act girly. My little sister even drives me insane sometimes, but she can be all right. She's only eight, but she's not one of the stupid 'everything-needs-to-be-pink-and-frilly' kind of girls. She likes sports and stuff" he said, flipping to a page in his notebook and starting to write. He had a few lines down before he started to doodle in the margins of the page, unable to help himself. Since he had done the assignment before, it would be easier for him, so he had time to spare.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Nate smiles and says, “My sister never went through that phase.” He smiles and groans as the class ends so he is forced to go to Math class. He quickly gets there with no problem and sat down at his assigned seat that was next to Damon again. He smiles some and waits for everyone else to arrive to get this day over with. He was glad Damon was gay maybe they could be more than friends someday.

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:09 pm

Damon laughed and stretched his legs out, still doodling. "That's lucky. There aren't many who don't" he said. He worked through the rest of the period until the bell rang, and he moved to his next class. Math. Oh, joy. He sat down next to Nate again, groaning. "I hate math. And even better. I think this teacher wants to kill me" he said, letting is head hit the desk. He was just a nuisance in this class, since he didn't like the teacher, so the teacher hated him right back and they were constantly at war.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:21 pm

Nate looks at him and sys, “Don’ worry about it. We are doing a pair assignment. Just let me do all the work.” He gets up and grabs the worksheet. Taking one good look at it, he know what he had to do to finish the assignment. He does the whole thing by himself and hands it in before the teacher arrives in the classroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:34 pm

Damon blinked at the offer, not expecting that. "Umm. . . o. . . kay?" he said uncertainly. He watched Nate as his friend worked, watching the expressions he made as he completed the assignment. "Woah, that was fast" he commented when Nate handed it in. When the teacher walked in he sighed loudly, causing a few people who had been in his class last year to laugh, and the teacher's eyes to close, and he groaned. "Oh god, not you again? Please tell me you're in the wrong room Damon" the teacher asked, glaring at him. "Nope. Are you?" the teacher shot him a glare but shook his head, looking at the class list and groaning again. "Great I have to deal with you all semester" he said, before starting attendance.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:41 pm

Nate looks at the teacher with a glare and says, “Just ignore that loon. Since the assignment is done, we can go.” He smiles gets his stuff knowing that the teacher could not stop them from leaving. He goes to his science class and sits against the door until the class was over. This class was only doing an orientation nothing else.

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Damon grinned at Nate's advice. It was the smart thing to do, but he'd rather mess with him. He shrugged at the idea of leaving, getting up and throwing his bag over his shoulder, glancing back to grin and wink at the teacher, as if to say 'I'll be back tomorrow, don't worry'. He laughed as he walked down the hallway. They weren't exactly supposed to leave, but he didn't care. It wasn't like he'd never skipped before. When Nate stopped at the science room he stopped and waited with him. "I don't have science next, sadly. I've got music. You wanna hang out with my friend and I after school?" he asked, flicking his hair to the side and waiting for the response before he would go wait by the music room.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Nate looks him and says, “Sure as long as I can call my sister to let her know I’m walking home.” He smiles at him a moment before finishing what he was writing in his notebook. He then hates him a drawing of a dragon with his phone number inside the dragon’s flames. “Call me sometime or text me I don’t always pay attention to people in school.”

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Damon smiled and nodded. "Sure. Oh, hey, that's pretty good. I'll see you later then. Bye" he said, waving over and giving him a wink, unable to help himself, laughing as he walked away. "Well it's the first day and I've already picked up someone's number" he said jokingly to hisemf when he leaned against the wall outside his music class, walking in when the bell rang and taking a seat in front of the keyboard, where he always was, no matter what. He was the best pianist in the school.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Nate waves good-bye and blushes a little at the wink. He shook it off and went into his science class when it was time. He got his work done early and went to his last class for the day, Gym. He looked in the door window of the gym and went inside. The teacher looks at him and asks, “What are you doing here early?” Nate says, “I got my science stuff done early so I came here.” He goes into the locker room and changes into his gym clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Damon sat in front of the keyboard, running his fingers over the keys lightly, smiling. He missed playing over the summer, since he wasn't able to buy his own piano. The teacher smiled and waved at him. This was the only teacher who actually liked him. He had had her for two years before this, and she loved having him in her class. Once the whole lecturing and giving out instruments was over, he was allowed to play, finally, and he warmed up, grinning as he played one of the hardest songs he knew almost perfectly.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:29 pm

Nate smiles some when his class is over and races out to the parking lot where his sister was waiting. Rain says, “So do you want me to pick you up later?” He says, “No I will just walk home. I need to work my muscle somehow.” She smiles and says, “Okay call me if you need me to pick you up.” She takes off to their house and he waves good-bye..He then relaxes by the school.

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:55 pm

Damon looked up as the bell rang, stretching and grinning. He waved goodbye to a few of his friends in the class before heading out, bag slung over his shoulder. He headed outside, walking through the doors as his friend ran up to him, looking a bit panicked. "Sorry dude, I gotta bail on you today! My mom said if I didn't get home right now she would throw out my video games! I can't afford that crap! Gotta go! See ya!" he turned and ran, waving over his shoulder. Damon shrugged and walked a bit more out the door, finding Nate easily. "Hey! Sorry, my friend had to ditch. Looks like it's just you and me. What do you want to do?" he asked, smiling.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Nate looks at him and says, “It don’t matter to me what we do.” He smiles some liking the thought that he had found someone who was not bothered by the way he was. He says, “Well I have to pick up a book for my sister. She has been dying to get her ands on the last book of the Vampire Diaries. She is a big vampire fan.”

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:31 pm

"Alright. Then what, bookstore or library?" Damon asked, tilting his head to the side. He wasn't sure if Nate was going to buy the book for her sister, or just borrow it from the library. He personally liked to buy the books he read. To just have them as his own, instead of reading some strange smelly book that nobody knows what had gone through.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:40 pm

Nate says, “Her and like to buy the books we want to read. That way we don’t have to worry about due dates.” He smiles some knowing where the bookstore was. He starts walking towards it as he waits for Damon to catch up with him. He knew he walked fast for a kid his size. He looks back at him and asks, “You coming?”

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:45 pm

Damon nodded, knowing exactly how he felt. When Nate took off walking, rather quickly, he paused for a moment, unable to help but take a glance at his ass before Nate turned around and asked if he was coming. "Yep, hold on" he said, eyes snapping up to his face. He started to walk after him, not even thinking about where his eyes had been. It was just what he did. He wasn't a whore about it or anything, but he did enjoy the view.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next