The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Luck (Reserved..M)

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

What Luck (Reserved..M) - Page 39 Empty Re: What Luck (Reserved..M)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:37 am

she laughed. " i don't mean in the pleasure way.. i like pain.. i like giving it.. it turns me on greatly.. unless of course your my enemy and i take revenge then i just enjoy it fully without getting the high out of it.. " she grinned as she nudged him, leaning up more.

Kat moaned in her slip softly , getting wetter by the minute as her cheeks flushed, she squirmed, frowning and trying to figure out whether or not she was dreaming or awake.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 am

He looked to her...."Pains not somthing I'm fully in to Ariel." He smirked as he then looked to Kat as she moaned softly. He could feel her getting wetter by the minute..He then grinned as he slipped a finger into her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:49 am

Ariel grinned. " ohhh if used the right way you would be.. trust me.. why do you think you enjoy my bites so much ?" grinned as she nudged him, sliding her hands over his bare back teasingly. " ooo your getting good at that.. but i would be carefull she looks like she is fixing to wake up. "

kat bit her lip again and squirmed, lifting her hips up slightly as she felt his fingers going into her.. definitely thinking it was a dream she hoped she would never wake up. atleast until it was over.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:54 am

He grinned.."Might have to try it some time then..If it will please you." He grinned as he looked back to Kat feeling her lifting her hips up slightly.."Damn shes really wet.." He grinned as he looked over to Ariel.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:59 am

Ariel grinned. " your giving her a big dream, so of course she is wet.. hmmm but what are you going to do about it?.. let her suffer? or actually give her the release she may need?.. never know, she will wake up feeling damn good thats for sure.. i know i would if you was doing that.. " she leaned foward and sank her fangs into his shoulder lightly. making sure to give him some pleasure out of it with the bit of pain." everything you do pleases me.. your one of a kind dori."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am

He grinned.."I jsut might give her what she need or might not." He grinned as he then groaned slightly feeling her sink her fangs into his shoulder..."Damn.." He mutterred with a grin as he leaned back. His fingers working a bit faster into Kat.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:08 am

kat moaned slightly louder as she squirmed more under him, her eyes slightly opening, they where still glazed over, letting him know she was still half asleep , " hmmmmm don't you dare stop or i am going to hate my dreams. " she muttered as she reached down to where his hand was, urging him to continue, thinking she was still dreaming and not really awake.

Ariel grinned as she reached down around his hips to slide her fingers over his length , since he had gone to bed stark naked. " hmmmm you taste delicious. " she murmured as she healed the bite and licked his shoulder.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:11 am

Dorious grinnedas he contined to please her with his fingers working them even faster into her now. He then groaned as he felt Ariels fingers slide over his length..."As do you." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:19 am

Ariel grinned. " hmmm really now.... do you just die to taste me?" she teased, wrapping her fingers over his length and began to stroke him slowly , wanting to get him as horny as possible.. her gaze kept jumping to kat who was going even more red in the face as the pleasure was taking over her body." hmm i think she is close to climaxing..... just going to use your fingers to do that? .. or are you going to take the pleasure in filling her fully while she is at the peak?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:36 am

He smirked.."Maybe." He grinned as he then felt her stroke him slowly..."Hmm." He growned slightly as he then looked to Kat before looking back to Ariel. "I guess I could give her what she really wants." He grinned as he then pulled Kats pants and panties off grinning slightly at how wet she was "Alighty then." He grinned as he then moved over to her and teasing pushed into her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:40 am

Ariel grinned as she leaned back and watched him move, glancing at kat before looking back at him. " hmmn naughty boy. " she teased.

kat gasped and her eyes snapped wide open before she moaned and arched up against him, wrapping her legs around his waist as she held onto his arms, too aroused to do anything but enjoy what he was doing. " ohhh!"

Ariel grinned" ahh you lose, she woke up. " she teased as she reached over and pulled the rest of kats clothing off, before leaning foward and lightly bit her shoulder, causing it to bleed and her to moan.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:45 am

Dorion grinned slightly..."Hmmm I guess I do lose." He grinned as he then started to thrust into her quickly groaning..."Hmmm damn.." He groaned as he lookedover to Ariel and smirked
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:48 am

Kat whimpered and arched up more against him, she was so sensitive, and it felt so damn good, she knew now she wasn't dreaming, cause no dream would ever feel this good,, bitting her lip she ran her hands over his chest, playing with his piercings as she felt Ariel nipping and bitting her shoulder, adding more pain and pleasure to it. " ohhhh freaking hell. !" moaned and trembled, feeling her body tighten up more and more as she neared her climax.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:57 am

Dorion grinned as he felt her play with his piercings...He then groaned as he felt Kat start to tighten around him..."Shit..." He groaned as he says as he looked down to her.."Mmm" His thrusting picked up and just before she neared her climax he slowed down with a smirk making her wait.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:59 am

Kat whimpered and gave a growl as she narrowed her eyes up at him. " oi!... that is not fair!" she whimpered and squirmed more, her body feeling like it was on fire from the pleasure of it..

Ariel grinned as she reached over and lightly tugged on kat's piercings as well. making her suck in a breath of pleasure. ' ahh but he loves to make people wait... longer you wait.. the better the fireworks."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:03 am

Dorion grinned as his thrusts contiuned to slow..."Hmmm but it feels good huh." He grinned as he continued to torment her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:07 am

kat moaned and squirmed even more , lifting her hips up more against him , wanting him as deep as he could go. " hmmm definitely feels good. " murmured , it didn't help that Ariel was teasing her as well. " gawd what is this gang up on me day ?" muttered before grinning as she felt her fangs grow out. " making me want to bite you. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:18 pm

Dorion grinned feeling Kat lift her hips up against him more..."I guess it is that day." He says with a grin as he then started to thrust into her quick and hard only to slow down when she grew close.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Kat gasped and growled slightly in frustration as he was keeping her on edge, squirming more she dug her nails into his arms before leaning up as much as she could and sank her fangs into his chest, making sure to hit the nerves that would give pleasure with just a small amount of pain.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:20 pm

He smirked slightly as she leaned up and sank her fangs into his chest..."Ohhh fucking hell.." He groaned as he forced him self to keep the slow pace.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:51 pm

kat moaned and bit slightly harder as she arched up against him more, trying everything she could to make him go faster, he was killing her with the slow pace and she was definitely feeling her climax just on the edge, but never can reach it.

Ariel grinned as she leaned over and nuzzled his neck" hmmm i will help as much as i can kat. " she grinned before sinking her fangs into his neck, making sure to hit all the right nerves.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:20 pm

Dorion grinned as he felt her bite him harder..."Damn.." He groaned as he still fought the urge to thrust faster even as Ariel then bit his neck..."Hmmmm Fucking Hell..." He groaned as he continued the slow pace..."Gonna have to try harder then that..." He groaned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:29 pm

kat whimpered softly against the bite as she released him but didn't heal the bite, letting it bleed as she layed under him and licked her lips. " hmmmm hey ariel.. still have the high dose of that stuff you like to use on us?"

Ariel healed her own bite she gave him before leaning back and frowned. " high dose? .. ohhhhh the one that makes the user horny as hell for four days?.. heh yea i got it.. " she grinned." haven't used it in a while.. want me to get it for him ?"

Kat grinned. " oh yea.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Korey grinned as he looked over to her and then smirked...."Nooo....THats cheating..." He groaned as he then cocked his head to the side and then groaned keeping the slow pace.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:39 pm

Kat grinned as she tightened her hands around his wrists to keep him on the bed, bitting her lip. ' and you teasing me like this is not fair either.. stay put.. wouldn't want you to try and stop her now would we?" she grinned, getting an evil look in her eyes.

Ariel grinned. " ooo i like your thinking. " she teased as she got up and dug around in her bag of goodies before getting the needle. checking it tomake sure it was still good before going over to him and sank the needle into his hip, before pushing down on the plunger then tossed it aside in the trash. " hmm there, he should definitely be feeling it now."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next