The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New RP Anyone Want to Join?

Go down

New RP Anyone Want to Join? Empty New RP Anyone Want to Join?

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:41 am

Set Me Freeis my new RP...it's about my new character Lawrence who was forced to become a male prostitute. In this RP, i need someone to be the one to find him in the alley beside the club after he just got beat up by one of the guys you runs the place after he is accused to trying to run away. Lawrence knows it is a futile dream to attempt to run away because of the fact that they would find him no problems. Well Lawrence thinks if he can find someone who is willing to help him that he'd be alright and just might be able to escape...you can decide whether your character will help free him or be just another client who may or may not end up having feelings for this poor little soul whose parents were murdered when he was only 10. Maybe your character is a wealthy man/woman who can afford to buy young Lawrence from the people who own him now...well whatever you want is up to you, if u have any question feel free to as here...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down