The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hat on a Neko ((Open to ALL please join!!))

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Hat on a Neko ((Open to ALL please join!!)) Empty A Hat on a Neko ((Open to ALL please join!!))

Post by insomvamp Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:39 pm

David stood outside a dark and dingy looking bar as cars flew past. He had a cigarette in his mouth, and he took a slow smooth inhale from it. The burning tip could be seen from a few blocks away. He cocked his tophat which nestled ontop of his furry black ears tightly to the side. "It is getting late...", he muttered as though he was waiting for someone.

"They said that they would be here by now.", he said and looked at his wrist, checking the time. "Maybe I should go back inside." he said, looking at the cloudy sky. "It is supposed to rain...", he said as he openned the squeaking door to the bar. In the small instant it was open, lights, smoke, and the deep voices of the patrons inside could be heard.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

A Hat on a Neko ((Open to ALL please join!!)) Empty Re: A Hat on a Neko ((Open to ALL please join!!))

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:12 pm

(( any idea where you wanted this one to go to?))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

A Hat on a Neko ((Open to ALL please join!!)) Empty Re: A Hat on a Neko ((Open to ALL please join!!))

Post by insomvamp Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:08 pm

(((Not really... then again I dont know where I want most of my threads to go...)))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:27 am

(( lof, well alright i figured i should ask, what about what kind of person is supposed to meet him? like an assassin or something?))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:45 pm

((No idea... as I said I just wanted someone to step in... I hoped that I had left enough of a hole to let anyone join))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:27 am

(( lof, well yes you did, but i find it a common courtesy to generally ask the creator first before just tossing anything in. :p i will see what i can come up with))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:01 pm

((Tis cool just post when you come up with something))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:41 pm

A Hat on a Neko ((Open to ALL please join!!)) 5326f911

Sky couldn't believe her luck, she was bloody late for work as well as delivering a package, she ran through her apartment yanking on a white button up shirt and then a pair of black jeans she grabbed the bag she was deliver before yanking her shoes on, running out the door and shutting it behind her she quickly ran outside of the apartments, squeaking as it suddenly began to down pour on her.. '' ohh damn it all.. ''

huffing she held up her bag to cover her head as she ran, pushing past people'' move move out of my way damn you!" she scowled, pushing past another group of people before making it to the bar.. huffing and panting, completely soaked from head to toe she glanced around and frowned, looking down at the damn on the package.. '' david.. gah .. there has to be alot of david's in here.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:07 pm

David looked around for a moment, hearing his voice being called. He saw Sky instantly, the only person who was soaked, and holding a package. "Did you say David?", he asked as he turned toward her and began walking toward her. He could see straight through that white butten up shirt, because of the moisture. He got close to her and whispered gently in her ear. "Poor clothing choice...", he whispered, trying his best not to blush or to be snobby about it. He brushed the hair of his which was sticking out from under his top hat as he smiled.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:10 pm

she blinked in surprise before looking down at her shirt, then let out a low groan '' ahh hell i wasn't thinking, i was err. in a hurry. '' she muttered, covering herself as best as she could as she held out the package'' aye, i did say david.. there was no last name.. sorry , so i am guessing your david?" she seriously wished she had grabbed her jacket.. oh well she figured it was just a lesson to be learned...'' i am going to need you to sign for it atleast.. so my boss don't kick my ass over it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:16 pm

He looked at her for a moment. "Don't worry about it.", he reassured with a smile. He took the package from her hands and set it down. "Come on back.. I am friends with the owners here and I am sure we can get you a dry set of clothes...", he said as he took her hand and gently tugged her farther into the bar. "Just keep yourself covered.. drunk old men are no fun whenyou are in the shape that you're in...", he said with a small laugh, looking back to see if she was following.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:25 pm

she squeaked in surprise as he took her hand and tugged her further in.. '' ohhhh !.. but.. i.. my boss.. i am going to be late.. errr.. more late then i am now'' she mumbled before sighing as she followed him before she tripped over her feet. using her one free arm to keep herself covered.. '' yea i understand that much '' she muttered, feeling the stares of the drunk men as it was.. '' so how well do you know the owners?" she barely knew the, but it was only to give them packages and what not.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:31 pm

He looked back at her, hearing her complains. "Well if you have a better idea, I dare you to go to your boss looking like that...", he said as he turned to her with a small frown. "I know the owners for quite some time since, I dunno, they are my adoptive parents!", he said with a quick survey over her. "Now, do you want dry clothes or not?", he demanded, trying to stay polite, but he wasn't going to help someone who was unwilling. He wasn't going to force his help on her. He was trying to be nice. He saw one older man who was staring obviously at Sky's breasts, and he gave a glare to the old man, who didn't move, didn't budge, so he punched him, knocking him out cold. "Your choice..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:45 pm

she jumped again when he punched the old man , quickly grabbing his hands and tugging him away she sighed.. '' no i don't want to go to work like this'' she muttered, considering her boss was a big perv. she would rather have dry clothing.. '' i am sorry.. . thank you for the help.. now stop punching people and let us get me into some dry clothing ok?" she didn't want to get him into any trouble, especially with his adoptive parents for going around and punching costumers.. '' where to?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:51 pm

He gave a frustrated sigh. "I wasn't going to hurt him... It was a simple lesson to the old geezer that I have had to teach time and time again. Every time a young girl comes in here, he oggles her until she gets creeped out and leaves... Come on.. there is a back room with some spare uniform clothes... You will have the same style shirt but it will say "Jack's Place" in the top right hand chest.. area..", he said pointing in the general area on himself... "I won't get into trouble.. Don't worry..", he reassured as he tugged her into the back room which as guarded by double doors, and it seemed quiet, but bright with flourescent lights and a few lockers. He rummaged through a small closet and found one which seemed to be about the right size. He handed it to her and turned his back. "Go ahead... try it on... I won't look.", he said softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:01 pm

she sighed, not wanting to argue with him on that one as she watched him turn around, shrugging she quickly unbuttoned her shirt and tugged it off before pulling on the uniformed shirt. her fingers swift as she buttoned it up.. ' fits good, again thank you.. '' smiling she glanced around, now a little curious about the place.. '' you live here?.. '' she couldn't imagine how it must be like to work in a place like this.. she figured it was better then her job now.. having to deliver crap for her boss was just annoying as hell.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:05 pm

He turned around as she said it fit well. "You are welcome...", he said with a smile, and a tip of his top hat. "And no.. I don't live here... I am simply visiting. I was told I was to wait for someone.. not something.. so the package is a little curious...", he said with a small shrug. "No.. I hunt and kill Lycans...", he said as his voice took a much more serious tone as he lifted up his right sleeve, showing a red moon tattooed onto his pale skin. "This means I have killed Lycans.. dangerous ones...", he said as he shoved his sleeve back down. "Why do you ask?", he asked curiously.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:18 pm

she blinked in surprise before eyeing the tattoo on his arm. ' well then.. thats a bit interesting. .. ''' her black ears twitched slightly as she reached out to lightly touch his arm on the tat.. '' well. how did umm that happen?'' she blinked then groaned as she saw the time on his watch.. '' i am dead.. he is going to kill me.. '' pushing her hair out of her face she sighed'' better yet.. i am worse then dead.. i am most likely fired.. ah hell. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:21 pm

He looked at her, seeing the surprise on her face. He looked up at her ears, seeing the fur was finally beginning to dry a little. He watched her, seeing her touch him. "There are a group of hunters, and it is.. well basically like a club jacket.. you have to earn it...", he said with a small sigh as he saw her groan. He raised an eyebrow. "Fired?", he asked in a soft tone, placing a caring arm around her. "DOn't worry about it.. there are plenty of jobs around... I... actually think my parents have an openning here...", he said as he surveyed her for a moment. "You already have the uniform on!", h said with a reassuring smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:36 pm

she was so deep in thought that she actually jumped when hep laced an arm around her, blinking in surprise as she stared up at him she frowned'' yes fired.. my jackass of a boss hates it when i am late. and i am nearly two hours late now.. '' she mumbled, her ears picking up a little in curiousity as he mentioned more jobs.. '' not really it took me ages to find this j ob... wait what?" she was confused before she smiled.. ' really ? you think your parents will let me? i mean umm.. well.. i could be a distraction to the drunks and stuff.. might cause a problem. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:43 pm

He jumped when he felt her jump. "Why work for a jackass then?", he asked. He saw her ears pick up and he reache dup, petting them lightly, in a soothing manner. "Yeah.. sure.. why not?", he said with a small shrug before he looked at her with a serious reacion on his face. "Yes.. You will be a distraction, but not as distraction as you were with a see-through shirt...", he said as he poked her breast before he laughed. He was used to being around girls, having been adored by them whenever he was in school or out in public. "And distracted drunks tip higher...", he said with a small shrug.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:47 pm

she sucked in a surprised but pleased breath when he reached up to gentle rub her ears, making her shiver visibly in delete, though she jumped in complete shock again as he poked her breast, frowning she smacked his hand'' manners David.. barely even know you , '' she teased, tugging on the shirt.. '' well true your right.. oi i have a bra one so it wasn't that see through.. '' she flushed brightly at being reminded of her transparent shirt once it was wet.. '' well then... i guess umm.. wait.. what am i working as anyways?" blinked in surprise, curious now what her job was .. '' waitress? .. '' she barely even noticed that his arm was still around her waist, her tail was already wiggling its way around it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:57 pm

He had immediately pulled his hand away when he felt her jump, completely missing her slap. "Don't talk to me like a child.. It's not like I was groping...", he said with shrug... "ANd you will probably be a bartender or a waitress... We have opennings I think in both of them...", he said as he inched away from her, releasing his hold around her waist. He wasn't upset about her comment,but he meant nothing by poking her. He gave another shrug, shaking off the thought. "Again.. It's completely your decision.. If you want to, you can walk out that door right now and never come back...", he said as he stood up and stretched, looking back at her with one eye open.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:00 pm

she frowned, it was easy to make a decision on whether or not to go back to her old boss with his dirty looks and roaming hands or come here where the owners actually had respect for their workers.. ' are you kidding? i would love to work here.. bet the pay is alot better then being a messenger girl. '' she was extremely happy now her ears where twitching like made as her tail wrapped itself around her waist.. '' how about i be both? i am good with making drinks and i can easily balance a tray with things on it no problem.. i have great balance as well.. which means it will be hard , and i mean this literally that it will be hard to get me to drop something and break it. plus. i enjoy working hard. '' from his earlier comment she grinned'' and i know your not a child.. no child can have a good body like you do.. err sorry.. but its the truth.. i am not trying to be a flirt or anything. '' she flushed , rubbing the back of her neck nervously.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:12 pm

He saw her frown, and half way had expected her not to take the offer. He smiled softly at her happy response. "Pay is 10.75 an hour here...", he said as he heard her mention pay rates. "And if you want to do both.. that is fine...", he said with a small shrug. He turned to look at her. "Come on.. you have to go meet my parents if you are to apply for a job...", he said as he began to leave the room, hearing her comment. "Don't worry about it... I am not worried about you flirting... I don't even mind if you do.", he said with a small smile. He placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Don't be so nervous...", he said with a caring smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next