The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn away from the light...relish in the night (Privat for Silver fang)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Turn away from the light...relish in the night (Privat for Silver fang) - Page 2 Empty Re: Turn away from the light...relish in the night (Privat for Silver fang)

Post by Silver Fang Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:04 pm

Thai was in class and started to unnerve an little every minute Adrian was late he feared he had went to far and cost her dearly. He waited and waited for her to come into the class room and when the teacher asked him an question he would ignore it and stare at the door. When ever other students tried to get in his face he would push them to the ground with one arm. His fist grew tight as he waited for Adrian to enter the classroom.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Turn away from the light...relish in the night (Privat for Silver fang) - Page 2 Empty Re: Turn away from the light...relish in the night (Privat for Silver fang)

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:13 pm

Adrian finally was able to make herself move. She slowly made her way to the classroom, there would be no need to go to get a note. All her teachers basically new the routine. If she wasn't in class by the time the bell rang they just started and she would be there when she could.

Adrian walked up to the classroom door and had a bit of trouble opening it with the crutches getting in the way but she finally was able to get it open. She got into the classroom and only a couple people looked at her, the teacher didn't even stop the lecture when she walked in. They had a previous agreement that it wouldn't happen.

She slowly made her way to her seat and sat down heavily. She rested the crutches up against the wall closes to her and then she immediately opened her notebook and started taking notes where the teacher paused. For a brief second she looked over at Thai, she gave him a small smile. While thinking last night she had realized that she had been rude to him and he didn't deserve that. He was just new to the school and the principal thought he could help. It was a nice gesture but she already knew that she was a lost cause.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Female Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:16 pm

When the bell fianlly rang Thai made his way to Adrian nice and slwoly making shure that nobody else was in the room when he got to her. He then walked right by her and grabed the cruthches and moved them out of her reach and then he turned back around and moved and chair closer to Adrian so when he sat down he was less then an inch from her face he then sits down and looks her right in the eye. "Why did he do that is it because of what happended to his inside man?" He was glaring mad but it was obious that it wasn't aimed towards Adrian. "Why do you stay with this evil man?" He asked another quesiton his voice deep and almost like an growling bear. Then he dropped the bomb on her. "I want you out of that house tonight." He says before standing and retriving her crutches.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:52 pm

Adrian reached for her crutches but her hand swiped at air. She looked at where she had left her crutches and they weren't there then a chair was placed in front of her. She was about to yell at the person but then Thai sat down. "N-n-no. I f-fell. What happened to...." her sentence trailed at his next question. She probably looked dumb founded at his question cause the only answer that came to her head was 'He's my father' but she wasn't able to word it before his next statement. "T-t-tonight. You want me t-to move o-out of m-m-m-my house..." She couldn't believe it. She was stuttering. She hadn't done that since she was little and her dad would yell at her. "I-I c-ca..." She looked up at him when he got to his feet and grabbed her crutches, maybe he was just scaring her. He could be serious about her moving out, where would she go how would she survive "How would I..."
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Thai's hand silenced her. "I will be there after your father leaves for work tomorrow grab your valueables and get ready to leave." He grabs his books and then he looks back at Adrian. "Don't make the mistake of not taking your only smart way out of this mess like I did." He pulls the hood up over his head and then walks out the class room as if he would rip an row of lockers off the wall. He looks at Adrian's fathers spy. Then jumps at him making him jump and fall back with his cruthes flying into the air.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 pm

Adrian watching him leave. She was still not sure what to do or make of Thai. He wanted to help her, she could see that but it would take more then just her walking away. Her father would hunt her down and drag her back or he would have the police do it. He was after all a great lawyer in the tri-state county. She could try and leave but then he would just call and report that she had run away or make up something. He was very good at that.

She took a deep breath and slung her back pack over her shoulder. She grabbed her crutches and got to her feet. She walked to the classroom door just in time to see Thai make her father's guy jump. She smiled, Thai was pretty intimidating but she never would have figured that he could intimidate her father's guy. She walked out of the classroom and she got a very stern look, she wasn't sure why but she just shrugged it off. She made her way to her next class and this time she was there before it started. She made her way to her seat and leaned her crutches against the back wall and then sat down. She pulled out her notebook and her textbook. After she had those things out she grabbed another notebook and sat there doodling until class would start.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:33 pm

Thai didn't show up for his next class he stayed outside and trained. He couldn't sit there and loook at an hurt and beaten. The principal ecxused him form class knowing that Thai was plainning to run away with Adrian. He his moves where strong swift but smooth. They were crisp and but unlike most they Muy Thai moves they were mostly arieal and powere house moves.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:12 pm

Class went by slowly but Adrian was thankful when it finally was over. That meant the day was half over already, though she wasn't even sure what she was going to do just yet about Thai and what he wanted her to do. She grabbed her crutches, everyone was already out of the classroom and thankfully no one had tried to pull a prank on her or tried to take her crutches. She made her way out of the classroom and over to her locker. It took her a bit but she was finally able to get her books in her locker. She turned and walked toward the cafeteria. "Not today" A tall dark figure stepped in front of her "You're father is outside" "Why?" "I don't ask, I just do as I'm told" Adrian stepped around the guy and took a right turn and headed for the doors to the front of the school with the guy following behind her.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:18 pm

Thai wasn't to far from the side of the building but he noticed someone standing in fornt of the building. They had six men with them three on each side of him. Making an total of seven men. Thai looked closer he stopped his training and moved out of sight but closer to the seven men he wanted to know what was about to happen. He had been alive 18 years and he knew that when seven men stood like that in front of an buildint it was never an good thing. Thai had never seen Adrian's father so he was hoping he was in the crowd of men so he could get his hands on him the same way he had been putting his hands on Adrian.

((Hey you do know that The Heartless Merc is the one I made for you right.))
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Adrian walked outside and things weren't normal. She wondered what all the guys were about. Usually her father would pick her up early from school if he needed her at home or something like that. She walked up to her father "Hello father. An early day at the office" she asked in a soft tone " Her father looked down at her and glared. So the day at the office wasn't so well but that still didn't explain the men. Her father looked at his inside man "You're fired" then he turned back to Adrian "Just get in the truck, we're going to lunch and then back to the house. You have chores to do" Her father turned and headed for the truck. Adrian stood there and started at the truck. She hated that thing, she hated being scared all the time and worse she hated having to look at her father. "No" Adrian said just as her father got to the truck, he stopped in his tracks and turned around. You could almost see the stream coming from his ears "What did you say?" He hissed at her "I will not listen to you anymore" Her father walked back up to her and she stepped back a little. They were in a public place so it would never full out hit her "I am not going to listen to you anymore nor am I going to put up with you anymore" She sternly told him. He laughed and that made her brow nit together "and what do you suppose is going to happen now?"

ooc: I know
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:20 am

Thai was moving closer and closer to the crowd of men. Then he approched the close man to him he runs out and then he pulls the guys head back and brings an knee into the mans back and the other into his throat. Driving the man into the ground leaveing him limp. Thai started to move quickly after that dispatching of the three men closer to him and then he ducked and rolled in between Adrain and her father. Returning her fathers glare back to him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:56 pm

Adrian wasn't expecting Thai to show up but at that moment she was happy that he had been 'stalking' her. "Well Thai here is a friend and I'm sure everything will be just fine" She told her father with the confidence she never knew she had. Her father crossed his arms over his chest "You think so" He taunted her. Adrian looked at Thai just to make herself feel better that this was the right thing to do "I do" she finally was able to tell her father "Then by all means..." He pointed in a direction away from him "try" he told her then he dropped his hand to his side.

"Come on Thai" Adrian told him, she could see in the way that he stood Thai wanted to hurt more of her father's men but she just wanted to get out of there before he changed his mind, though she wasn't even sure if her father was really going to let her leave.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Thai's right hand flies up stopping Adrian. "I think we will take this way." He grabs Adrian's arm leading her the opposite dircection of the way that her father had pointed out to them. Thai stayed in between Adrian and her father and the rest of his men. Only one man tried to intercept Adrian from Thai and he paid dearly. Thai thrusted his elbow high into the mans chin and sent him flying into the air. Thai then grabed his ankel and yanked the man back down into an vicious knee that left the man laying limp on the ground with drool and blood flowing out of his mouth and nose.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:10 pm

Adrian's father watched as yet another one of his men was brought down by just a mere kid. He whispered something to one of the men that was still in good condition and the man nodded then left. Her father stood there glaring as he watched Adrian leave.

Adrian followed Thai in the opposite direction, goosebumps hand crawled their way up her arms and down her spine. She didn't have a good feeling about this. She was sure that she had made a terrible mistake. But she moved on down the sidewalk slowly.

When they were out of her father's sight and she felt safe enough to talk so looked at Thai "What's going to happen to me now? I have no money, I don't have any other family that I know of and I have no where to go"
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:22 pm

Thai had and serious facial expression and then he just says, "Get on the bike." They had stooped at an all black bike that had an gray elephant on the front of the bike with huge tusk that looked as if they would come off the bike panting. Thai waited for Adrian to get on the bike then he gets on behind her. He revs it up and takes off. He was constantly looking in the mirror to check they're backside. He fianlly says, "We will leave this area I need to make an stop in another country you are welcome to join me if you wish. I have some personal items to go pick up." With that he was silent and then he picked up the speed. And took off out of the city.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:47 pm

Adrian's jaw dropped when he told her to get on the bike. She had never even dreamed that she would be riding around on something like this. She stared at it for a moment, just to give herself a little bit of time to think. She finally snapped out of her day dream looked around and then jumped on the bike.

Thai took off and Adrian's mind was racing. What was he planning on doing? What had she done? She had so many questions but there were no answers in sight. "O-o-out of country?" She was stunned. Did he really just say that. "Of course i'm going to join you. Where else am I going to go?! This was your bright idea. Get me to leave my father and then just drop me off with no where to go and no money. Where do you think I'm going to go...straight back to my dad" She screamed over the roar of the bike. She was now panicking. She had made a huge mistake.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:19 am

Thai smiles at her. "I figured after you saw my home you wouldn't want to leave it." They were well out of town when Thai noticed an more than fimilar pick up truck. With a bunch of men in and on the back of it with sticks and chains. Thai's face changes he revs the gas up higher uping the spee one more time. He looks down at Adrian. "Once we get you into some new clothes that aren't bugged I will awnser all questions you have." He looks behind him as he noticed the pick up getting closer he slames on the break lifting his knees on to the back of the bike and waiting for the truck to pass him by when it did he mule kicked two of the men off the back of the truck bed and then he started up his bike again taking off even faster than before.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:22 pm

She takes a few deep breaths, she would figure something out. She would survive, she just knew it. If Thai couldn't help her anymore she would find some way to get by. She looked up at him and smiled nodding her head. She wouldn't mind new clothes. She hadn't received new clothes since she was a little girl.

Adrian would be happy when everything would calm down. Maybe after that little stun her father would back off...or at least for the time being. Give her some breathing room. She wanted to ask him so many question but with the fact of her clothes possibly being bugged he was right. She needed to get rid of these clothes and then they could talk. But it seemed to take forever to get to his place 'Where does he live?' She thought to herself as she glanced around at their surroundings as much as she could.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:56 pm

He showed went through out three diffrent camps and then he went flying through the next city and went into the third city he slammed on the breaks and then turned his bike down an alley and stopped. He gets off the bike and pulls out an bag of clothes. And tosses them at her. "They are proably going to an little big on you." He smiles at her. "We have to get out of the state. We will be riding for about another hour. Then we can stop at my place in Texas." Then I will be able to awnser all of your questions."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:24 pm

Adrian watched as each town went by them and they weren't stopping. She wondered where he lived and why he was going to her school if he didn't even live in town. 'Maybe the principal was planning this the whole time' she thought to herself as they slowed down into an alley. She got off the bike just as he tossed a bag to her. She caught them and almost fell over. Her ankle wasn't feeling too bad right then but it still bugged her. "Thanks" She said and then she looked around. She was trying to find the best place to change cause she wasn't going to do it in front of him. She ducked in between two dumpsters and started to change. She looked at her old clothes for a minute then tossed them into one of the dumpster.

"Texas!" She exclaimed as she walked out from between the dumpsters. He was right, the clothes were big. She kept her belt which held the pants up and the shirt was two sizes too big but it would have to do. "If you live in Texas what were you doing here?"
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:02 pm

"It is my second home. I was contacted by your princpal. It was something I use to do all the time get the child away form the abuseive parent." He reved the bike up some more and took off down the highway. "Your princpal is an old friend of my parents. They started this and I was the bait to pull the kids out of the dark so that we could get them away from there parents. It worked until about two years ago."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:10 pm

'Second home?' She couldn't grasp that nor anything else that he was telling her. It was just...too much for her to take in. He lured kids out of abusive homes and then what. She still wasn't sure what was going to happen to her now. "So what if the child wasn't in an abusive home and the kid really was a clutz. Hm...and what do you do with the kids afterward. I mean I am almost 18 and I don't exactly have any money saved up" She got back on the bike and they took off again. This was going to be a long trip and she was already exhausted.

She dropped out of her thoughts and looked at Thai "What happened two years ago?"
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:19 pm

Thai looked back. "We use to study the kids we never messed up and grabed an child that wasn't being abused. After that 99% of them were put in an foster home. Only one was abouted." He looked back as they were safe on the highway his speed slowed down. "Buy the way the house in Texas is my origal house the one at your school was the princpals second house. I don't do this anymore but the princpal called in an favor I had to anwser." He shrugs off the question about what happend to years ago by replying. "Are you hungry? I noticed that they forced you to come outside during lunch and I doubt you ate this morning."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:24 pm

She didn't know what to say, they sounded like they were actually doing a good thing for these kids but was it really any of her principals business to involve himself in her life. She looked at their surroundings and wondered where they were.

Adrian thought about it, she was hungry but he was avoiding her question. "Alright. Lets get this straight. You two came and just involved yourselves in my life. I'll go along with all of this if you don't hide anything from me"
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:44 pm

Thai was becoming fustrated he hated his past for two reasons he was about to make very clear to her. He slams on the brake sliding to an stop into an burger joint. He gets off the bike and goes into the restaurant. "Go grab an both." He tells Adrian before going to the counter to make three orders of double cheese burgers with fries and two strawberri milkshakes. He grabs the order and meets Adrian at the both. He slides two burgers her way with an milkshake and her fries. He looks at her do you really wanna know what happened two years ago.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next