The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn away from the light...relish in the night (Privat for Silver fang)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Turn away from the light...relish in the night (Privat for Silver fang) - Page 3 Empty Re: Turn away from the light...relish in the night (Privat for Silver fang)

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:02 pm

He was really touch on somethings, she just didn't want to be pushed around and not have any control. She had already put up with that her entire life from her father and she didn't want it to happen again. But she obliged and walked to a booth. She sat there tapping her fingers on the table till Thai walked over to the booth and slid some food her way. She looked down at the food. It smelled good but she never really had fast food. She could remember bits and pieces of her childhood about going to a burger joint but that was forever ago. She looked up at him with out touching her food just yet "Yes. I've been through hell what could be worse" She told him in a soft tone.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Female Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Turn away from the light...relish in the night (Privat for Silver fang) - Page 3 Empty Re: Turn away from the light...relish in the night (Privat for Silver fang)

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:40 pm

Thai glares up at her. "I am not here to compete over who has the worese life." He takes an sip form her cup. "That one percent of the kids that was adopted. Yeah that was me. I was nine when the found me I was constantly put through walls. Beat with what ever was the closet thing and put through anything that wasn't solid engough to hold the force of my father slinging me around like an rag doll which ment I went through everything in the house." He eats some fries and takes an bite out of his burger. "Then I meet the people who would save me but I didn't trust them so I didn't go when the gave me the chance and this happened." He pointed to the scar under his shirt that he showed her earlier that week. "Then that is when I learned that the people soon to be calle my parntes were my friends so we fleed the town together. Then two years ago. My parents found us and it lead to the biggest blood bath of my life they starte fighting and my foster parents were killed and my biological parents commitied copocide."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Adrian listened to him, she really didn't mean to get him angry with her she just wanted to know. She took a sip of the milkshake he got her. It tasted wonderful, she hadn't had a milkshake in years. 'Yea, been there' she thought to herself as he explained his story. Though his story had a little bit of a happy ending. She looked down at her food and just stared at it. She wasn't sure if she should eat it. She hasn't eaten food like this in a while and she wasn't sure how her stomach would react to it. She took another sip of her drink "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push it. I just...everything just seems to...sorry" she kept her eyes training on the milkshake.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:16 am

Thai looks up and says, "We should keep moving." He picks up an bag and puts the rest of Adrian's food in the bag. "Come one we should keep moving your father didn't just give you up we may have another six cars on our trail. You can finsih this off when we get back to my place your new home for now. I will go by another ticktet so you can come to Asia with me and I have to get you an passport and some shots." He stands up and hands Adrian her food and drink. Then he walked out side and gets on his bike and when Adrian he starts up and leaves the city but at an slower pace so that Adrian could at least drink the rest of her drink.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:06 pm

She nods her head and get up, she takes the bag of food from him and follows him outside. When he was getting on the bike she stopped. He was going to Asia and taking her with him now. She shook her head and got on the bike. She was trying to grasp the fact that he was taking her to Asia and on top of that she would have to get shots. She hated shots. Adrian only nodded her head and got on the bike. She leaned her head on him, she was getting really tired. All of this was becoming too much and it was taking it's toll on her.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Thai realizes that she is starting to daze at the next hotel he pulls over. He goes to the fornt and buys an room he moves his bike out of sight and helps Adrian to the room and then flips open the back seat revealing two guns one Desert Egale the other an sawn off shotgun. He grabs them both and takes them too the room to meet Adrian.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Adrian was kind of out of it when Thai pulls off the next thing she knew she was lying in a soft bed. She curls onto her side and hugs a pillow to herself. The bedroom was warm and it was comfortable. She looked around and for a second she panicked because Thai wasn't there and then he walked back into the room. Adrian took a deep breath and relax. She closed her eyes just to rest them for a bit "Thank you" She pulled the blankets up over her just to get a little more comfortable.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:25 pm

Thai just nodded his headn and clicked his clip into his Desert Egale. Then he placed it under the bed on the far side under Jessica. Then he loaded the sawn off and placed it under the mattress next to Jessica seeing how she was closer to the wall. Which was an good thing so that if someone came in he could roll Jessica and him off the bed and then grab his guns. Nobody would get hurt except the people messing with the. He smiled and sat on the floor on the far side of the bed so he could move fast enough and get her out of harms way.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:02 pm

Adrian listened to Thai rustling around and wondered what he was doing but she was so tired it was hard for her to open her eyes. She wondered if he was even going to get any sleep. She knew that he was probably worried about everything that was going on but if she knew her father he would step back for a day or two maybe more keeping tabs on her any way that he could and then he would try something. But she wondered why he let her go so easily. Did he find someone else to trick into marring him so he could have something new to control. Adrian rolled over to face Thai "Do you think that maybe the reason he gave up kind of easy is because he found something else to pick on?" She opened her eyes to slits to see his expression, maybe he already thought about that and had everything worked out or maybe he didn't. She wanted to see his expression.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:13 am

Thai laughs and says, "I am aware of what your father has done and I know what he was doing know. If I feared that he had his sights on someone else. I would have elimanted him from the picture." His glare turned to Adrian letting her know how serious he was. "Your father will come for you he has not found someone else you know too much about him as it is. One word and yhe goes to jail for the rest of his life."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:55 pm

"Oh" She lays her head back on the pillow and stares up at the ceiling. "Then I'm glad that you're on my side" She laughs lightly then places her hands on her stomach. "So what if he doesn't stop? Am I going to have to change my name or...I don't know. I'm new to this, all I have to go off of is books I've read about stuff like this and what not"
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:10 pm

Thai reaches up and over his shoulder his finger landing directly on her lips. Go to sleep. We can talk about this later." He leans his head agains the corner of the bed. There was only one bed so Thai stayed on th floor facing the door. His hand under the mattres on the sawn off shotgun he placed there ealier.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:29 pm

She looked at him when he placed a finger on her lips. She was quiet and chills ran down her spine. She thought a moment about biting him but then thought against it. So she just placed her head back on the pillow and closed her eyes willing sleep to come, even just a little would do.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Thai glared at the door all night long they werent suppose to make any stops. But he had no choice. As the sun came up he looked out the window. He saw his bike he scopped out the area. Before strapping on his guns and then he picked up Adrian he did it slowly and carefully then rushed to the bike. He had Adrian craddled in his arms hoping not to wake her. He put her on the bike and got on behind her he put some ear plugs in her ear and then started up the bike and took off the crossed the Texas border three hours later.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:14 pm

Adrian felt movement but she was too tired to care, she was sure that Thai was keeping an eye on things. She wasn't sure why she was trusting him but she had to believe that there was still good people out there and plus she wanted a change. She was sick of her father and his ways. There had to be better out there for her. Maybe even finding herself in Paris or Rome.

She finally opened one of her eyes to take a look around. She expected to see the room and see Thai sitting down at the edge of the bed but to her surprise she was on his bike and they were moving. She squirmed for a minute but then relaxed knowing if she created too much of a fuse it could make then crash. "Where are we?" She finally asked and rubbed her eyes.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:14 pm

Adrian felt movement but she was too tired to care, she was sure that Thai was keeping an eye on things. She wasn't sure why she was trusting him but she had to believe that there was still good people out there and plus she wanted a change. She was sick of her father and his ways. There had to be better out there for her. Maybe even finding herself in Paris or Rome.

She finally opened one of her eyes to take a look around. She expected to see the room and see Thai sitting down at the edge of the bed but to her surprise she was on his bike and they were moving. She squirmed for a minute but then relaxed knowing if she created too much of a fuse it could make then crash. "Where are we?" She finally asked and rubbed her eyes.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:08 am

Thai smiles and says. "Home." He trunds down and dirt road and zooms down it the road was about an mile long. Then they got to an huge ranch. He smiles as he pulled her closer to him and skids to an stop and then he grabs Adrian tighter before leaping of the bike with Adiran and then runs to his house the bike just stopped in its place. Then he ran to the front door and opened it and then he placed her on the couch and run up the stairs.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:28 pm

"Home?" She asked, she really didn't know what that meant. It didn't answer her question nor was there time to ask anymore questions. She held her tighter and the next thing they were flying from the bike. She wondered why he was so happy. She sat there on the couch twiddling her thumbs waiting for him to come back. She wondered what he was doing. She got to her feet and started to look around the place that he had left her. It seemed cozy enough, it was pretty big as well and wondered if he lived here by himself.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:24 am

He comes back with an bag and two swords on his back. He tosses them at the door. But leaving the swords on his back. Then he grabs Adrians hand and leads her into the kitchen. He picks up and starts cooking. "So what do you like to eat?
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:32 pm

She didn't even realize that he was back in the room till he pulled her into the kitchen. She almost tripped over her own feet but was able to stabilize herself by grabbing a counter top. She looked at him, she hadn't realized how grabby he was. She looked around and found a place to sit. "Um...well I guess it doesn't really matter to me. I don't really eat many things that are new. I'm use to cereal, um plain sandwiches...you know stuff like that" She told him, puzzled by the question.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:29 am

Thai smiled and pulled out some steaks and an small grill. "Then pulls out some pasta sald. "We eat then we go get your passport and some other supplies." He smiles as he walks over to her and sits next to her. So how do you like your new life so far." He smiles as he pulls out an first aid kit and picks up her bad ankel. He takes out and wrap and wraps he ankel.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:10 pm

She watched him as he worked around the kitchen, she thought over his question. There really wasn't much to this 'new life' as he called it. Running from her father, sleeping in a hotel probably for not more then a few hours and coming to a home she didn't know in a state she never dreamed she'd come to. So this 'new life' was pretty well confusing to her. "It's...different" She told him, which was true because there was so much more that she could do now. She was pretty sure that if she wanted to get up and walk around she could with out getting in trouble but still things linger and she was still afraid to do just what ever she wanted. So she would just sit there till the food was done and then wait to hear from Thai with what was next. "How much do passports cost?" She wondered how much money he was going to spend and it was nice of him to take her along but Adrian was sure that it was going to be expensive. It had to be. Going out of the country, feeding two people, rooms for two, plus she would need clothes and toiletries...hell she needed everything. Adrian didn't have anything but the clothes on her back. She started to depress herself with everything that was running through her mind.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:15 am

Thai had just tossed and roast into the oven and says, "That is dinner." He then made to ham and cheese sandwichies with all the toppings you can imagne." He then slides her an sandwich. Then slid his next to her. He walks over to her and then kicks his stool out of the way and grabs an little blue box. He lightly grabs Adrian's ankel. "Okay you can keep eating I just need to look at your ankle let me know if it hurts." He pulls an little bottle out of the box and smears this warming gel over her foot. Then he started to move it around some. He pulls out some gauze and spreads some more of the gel on her foot and then wraps it. "That should do the trick." He smiles and then stand up and washes his hands and comes back to her side and starts eating his sandwhich next to her. Then he looks at her and says, "You let me worry about the cost of things. Plus most of things you need don't cost that much too me."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3