The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heartless Merc. (for Lil_Suqirrel2)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Heartless Merc. (for Lil_Suqirrel2) Empty The Heartless Merc. (for Lil_Suqirrel2)

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:16 pm

Fhris was the last frost elf. The top of his back and his arms where covered with his tribal bands. They were imprinted in his skin with blue ink and soul glacier ice melted into water. This allowed him to use the elment of ice as he pleased. He soon became an merc after the slaughter of his village and family. He survied after falling throught the ice and being left for dead. He later used his control of ice to free himself. He later travled the world looking for the people that slaughter his people the only thing he saw was an sibrean tiger on the shoulders of all the men. He grew up and becomes an merc. He used his merc status to search for the men that ruined his life. He then got the order to assassinate an young princess. He was known as The Heartless Merc for he was truly willing to find the men who killed his family. He got to the city and was across the balcony when he summoned an sharp throwing object he often usedfor assassnations. He was waiting for the princess to show her face and as she came out something went wrong and fire ball grazed her crown and everybody fled. Fhris leaped into through the window with an crash and comes up with an icey blade at the pincess throat. "Nobody move." He looked around as everybody froze in place his ice had done its job."

((Okay take it where you want and the princess can be what ever you want elf human warrior pincess i don't care.))
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Heartless Merc. (for Lil_Suqirrel2) Empty Re: The Heartless Merc. (for Lil_Suqirrel2)

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:00 pm

The Heartless Merc. (for Lil_Suqirrel2) Elf10

It was a normal day, she was in town to do some checking up. Nothing too major. Her parents didn't really want her to do dangerous sight seeing and that's why her parents had sent pretty much half the royal guard. Tabitha was finally able to get a breather from her guards, though she still had her ladies-in-waiting keeping an eye on her. She took off her cape and hung it on the rack near the balcony. She walked out into the warm sun. A light breeze swept past her and she closed her eyes enjoying the peacefulness. It had been a long time since she was able to just sit back an relax.

Tabitha heard a high pitched scream and her eyes shot open in time to dodge a fire ball. She jumped back just as someone flew into her room. She was about to duck out behind her guards but then someone grabbed her shouting out orders. Once everyone calmed down Tabitha was able to get herself under control "What do you want?" She asked that man that had her life in his hands.

((ooc: sorry about that))
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Female Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

The Heartless Merc. (for Lil_Suqirrel2) Empty Re: The Heartless Merc. (for Lil_Suqirrel2)

Post by Silver Fang Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:45 pm

Fhris turned an icy cold glare towards the princess. "Silence" He says with an devilish smirk. He points into the air freezeing everyone except him and they princess. "Damn it. Those bastards hired someone else." He kept the icy blade at her throat. His voice had changed as if his plan had changed rapidly and he was now in an desprate sitituion. He looks at the princess. "Pray to your god or gods. You have just been blessed with more time too live." He looked around as another fire ball entered the room. Fhirs froze it in place before it hit its target. "Your life just became of use to me. So don't give me anymore of an reason to kill you then I already had." He snatched her up and removed his blade from her throat. He then runs full speed leaping out another window on too an roof and takes off. He then says in an deep voice, "I would watch my back the next thing you see will be an man throwing flames it would be in our best intrest that you tell me when you see him. Because he is hear to kill us both not just you. Which is why the value of your life has changed in my eyes." He leaps form roof to roof.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Tabitha shut up in an instant. He wasn't there to negotiate for money or anything, he actually was going to kill her. Her jaw dropped when another fire ball came through the window and straight for her. But lucky for her the man that had planned on killing her stopped it and then they were taking off out of the room. She blinked and she couldn't pin where they were.

It took her a second to process what he was saying. Then she looked behind them and saw someone pursuing them. She opened her mouth but nothing came out, she closed her mouth and opened it again and this time some sound came out "Left...he's on your left" She screamed out and held onto the guy. She hoped that this excitement was almost over with. She didn't mind dealing with one person out to kill her but two, that was too much.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:29 am

Fhirs hears her voice say left. So he started jumping towards his left. He was eventually neck and neck with the other meck then he just stopped on the roof. They were standing next to each other. Another mystic elf. This one controled flameswere as Fhris controled ice. Fhirs didn't make an move he was standing less than an inch from the man that wanted them both dead but yet Fhris was calm and uneffected by the fact that the man that wanted him dead stood less than an inch form him. Finally the other elf makes his move. He throws an flaming punch for the princess. Fhris just shimply drops her on the roof and with an icy swift kick breaks the other elfs jaw. As they elf stumbled backwards Fhirs leaped into the air then diving down in an spining motion. Then at the last second his foot whipped out driving into the elfs chest and sending him through ever floor in the building the were ontop of. Then out of the corner of his eye he noticed the princess moving he throws an sharp ice shard that lands less the an inch away from her foot. "Next time the foot comes off." He picks her up and starts leaping from roof to roof agian until he was able to flee the city.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:17 pm

She had told him where the guy was coming from in hopes that he would jump away and keep going but instead he jumped in that direction. She couldn't help but think the guy had a death wish. She was scared yes but her father had told her of things that would happen to her. He trained her for situations like this but no matter how much training she had would never really prepare her for being kidnapped by someone who was trying to kill her with an added bonus of a second person who wanted her dead.

He dropped her! He had really dropped her. She couldn't believe it, she was a princess and he had dropped her like she was some piece of trash. But she saw an opportunity. As he was fighting the other guy she had gotten the idea to try and slowly and quietly scoot away from him.

"EEP!" She squeaked as an ice shard almost took off her foot. Then he jerked her to her feet and takes off again. "Where are you taking me?" She asked when they were out of the city. No doubt her guards had lost their trail by now.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Fhris exits the city by leaping from one roof all the way over the wall and falling the full fithty feet to the ground. He landed with what seemed to be an soft thud then he ran off fleeing the grounds at an great speed. When Fhirs stopps running they were miles away from the city he dropps the princess once againg. He then walks over to an tree opposite of her and sits down in front of her and stares at her. "Don't try to run or I will end your life." His icy blue eyes glared at her. His eyes almost looke like circles of ice. He closed his eyes and didn't move.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:05 pm

She blinked and everything seemed to just fly by them, she wanted to know where he was taking her and what she could do to save her own life. This man was fast and strong, her father's troops were good but this man seemed to get past all of them.

He dropped her again. She wanted to hit him or do something. She was a princess and he didn't seemed to care about that but he should have at least cared that she was a girl. She glared at him. Her eyes almost burning with hate for him. She got to her feet and brushed herself off. She wasn't even thinking of running not after he almost took her foot off with a shard of ice "I wasn't going to!" She snapped at him and crossed her arms. She turned her back to him and stared out at the direction that they had just come from. She really didn't want to look at the man nor talk to him.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:21 pm

Fhris was annoyed with the princess just standing there his eyes were closed but he could still see the water in the air as it bounced off of her body. He could see here. He places his hand on the ground as an mist left his hand and made his way to the princess feet and the grabed her and pulled her to the ground and then wraps around her keeping her in place. "Don't move to much that annoys me. When I am annoyed I kill." He looks at her and says, "What the hell is your name I didn't feel like reading the paper so I didn't see what ever your name is I figured I had four more missions before they tried this one me." His eyes beamed open as he used the ice to trun the princess around. He then closes them and says, "Your father has great trackers but all he did was get them killed. His eyes beamed open hold that thought I will return." He stands up and leaves. He returns with another icy blade like the first one he had pointed at her when he jumped through the window. "So name and nothing else." He sits down and close his eyes tossing away the bloody blade.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:18 pm

Tabitha fell to the ground again, she was starting to get tried of being on the ground. She would need to bathe soon and he didn't seem like he was going to allow that. She closed her eyes as she hit the ground, the air escaping her lungs. When her eyes opened again she was facing him on the ground and she couldn't move. She sucked in air trying to get her head to stop spinning. She opened her mouth and was about to yell at him but then he walked away. Her jaw set in a stubborn line and glared at him. Then he returned and demanded her name and that was it. She laid there staring at him, she wasn't even sure if she wanted to tell him. She really didn't want to talk to him and she knew she would yell at him again and that wouldn't put her in a very good position with him. She looked off to the side and stared out. She wouldn't answer him, she had decided. Let him be a jerk to her, she could be one to but in a way that wouldn't end her life.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Fhris whipped his arm foward an ice shard fire out cuting an sinlge strand of her hair. "I don't have time for you games princess give me an name we are both in danger her and I can't just walk around calling you princess." That cold hearted stare was back in his eyes and it was beaming right at the princess. "Besides depending on how this go you may live. I am only and Merc if there is no profit in it for me then their is no reason to be killing you unless you give me one." He was no glaring at her again. But this one was not as cold hearted.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:19 pm

She squeaks again as he cuts her hair then she gets pissed. Though she couldn't do a thing about any of it with him being on top of her and her pinned to the ground. Her glare matched his but not as intense. "Tabitha alright, now get off me" she hissed at him and started to wriggle underneath him. She was at least trying to get out from underneath him but it wasn't working.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:28 pm

Fhirs smiles for the first time in years. "The fight in you may prove very usefull." He locks her hands together with frozen cuffs. "I will get off of you but you are not to leave this spot until I can find out where we go form here. Tabitha." His smile quickly dissappeapred as he closed his eyes once again and then he just starte to foucs again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:41 pm

Her glare never broke and she wasn't took happy about he cuffs that he put on her. When he got off of her she sat up and shivered. His ice cuffs were cold and were they really necessary. It wasn't like she tired to run earlier and even if she was thinking about running how would hand cuffs stop her, they may throw off her balance but that sure as hell didn't stop her from running.

She didn't move other then sitting up. She just brought her knees to her chest and laid her chin down on the top of her knees. She started to zone off, it's usually what she did to calm herself down.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:48 pm

Fhirs eyes snapped open as he reached out before Tabitha could say anything and yanked the cuffs and her behind him. He stands removing the cuffs. As he stood up there was an huge fire bolt heading they're way. Fhirs moved his hands in an circular motion and an huge ice sheild appeard when it was hit by the ice it instantaly turned to steam. Fhirs turns and grabs Tabitha and takes off. "Great our friend is back."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:57 pm

Tabitha's eyes shot open and the next thing she knew there was steam every where. Her hands flew up to her face but nothing happened. She looked around and was expecting a root or a vine to be near her but there was nothing and then they were running again "That's perfect. I thought you killed him back at the town" Tabitha said and looked forward so she wouldn't trip or anything and make things harder on them. Though she would glance back every now and then to make sure that if there was a fire ball coming at her that she would duck or something. "So what do you propose that we do now? I mean my powers aren't working right now so I'm really not much help" She told him.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Fhris stopped and cover her mouth. "Do you whis to fitght him if not shut up and let me do what I am good at." He moved his hand from her mouth as he noitced the flame elf approching them he grabed the princess arm and toss her high into the tree. Fhris close his eyes as it looked as if he melted into the ground. The flame elf stops right next to where Fhris once was. He looks up and says, "Hi princ...." Thousands of ice shards spring form the ground going straight through the man. Fhris walks form behind an tree. "Rule number one if the merc is better than you forget the mission and survie." He snaps his fingers and the ice shards retreat back into the ground.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:49 pm

She nodded her head at his words. It was probably best if she kept her mouth shut and the next thing she knew she was high up in a tree. She wanted to scream at him but she took his advice and kept her mouth shut. She watched as he melted away and the fire elf walked over to where she was. She smiled and waved down at him and then he was dead. She watched the other elf walk out and speak. She felt it was safe enough to climb down and so she did but she kept her distance from both of the elves.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:24 am

Fhris looked at Tabitha. "Come on we should keep moving they are not dumb enough to send just one merc after me." He picks up the princess and takes off. He leaps over and tipped tree and takes off ful speed. They go flying through the woods and come out on the other side.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:27 pm

She was tried of the running, if he was as good as he said then he shouldn't be this worried. Couldn't they just walk or something. Maybe he was wrong about who ever it was sending some people after him. "Ok so where are we going?" She did have to admit he was fast but if he just slowed down for a second she could tell him about what she could do and then they wouldn't have to keep running. But she guess that was another thing that he over looked in her file. She thought on that some more, there was a file on her plus another thing that bugged her "Why were you hired to kill me?"
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:32 pm

Fhris stopped at and moutains edge. Then he through up his arm to stop Tabitha. Then his eyes closed and then he lifted his hand to halt Tabitha. "I have no need to kill anybody else. Only one was ment to die." He closed his eyes again more misty came to his hands as he put them in his face making an triangular motion. His eyes open and then an huge spirling stari case of ice came form an cave about seventy feet down the cilffs huge fall. Fhirs turns and grabs Tabithas arm and pulls her behind him down the starit case.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:58 pm

She skidded to a stop when he put up his hand and almost ran into him. She took several deep breaths to catch herself. She hadn't run like that in years and this reminded her of how out of shape she was. Tabitha watched him with curiosity, she wondered what he was doing and then she got her answer. He yanks her along with him down the stairs and she about trips over her own feet "You know you could just ask me to follow you instead of me almost falling over every time you yank me in a direction. I may be a prisoner but I know when to cooperate" she told him in a partial stern tone.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:21 am

Fhris looks back at her without stopping. "Trust me I am no yanking you around becase I want to if you look down you would realize that the steps melt five seconds after I walk across them." They enter the cave and Fhris lets go of her. Buy the way don't even think of using your power. I know all about that I just didn't read the name on the file." He looks around the cave and goes to the back and comes back with an huge blanket and toss it at her. "It gets cold in here."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:51 pm

She looked back and saw that the steps were disappearing, and her heart sinks. Now she was kind of glad that he was pulling her along and she was glad when they reached the bottom. She really wasn't thinking about using her powers unless she had to but for some reason they weren't even working. She was thinking on why they were and she couldn't think of anything. "Thanks" She said when he tossed the blanket at her, she wrapped it around herself and began to look around but she stayed in one spot.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:19 pm

Fhris looked at her. "You should rest now. We will be running and avoiding everyone else that is not someone I say you can relax around." He points to an area in the cave that was not frozen and lead to an side cave where an warm bed and fire waited Tabitha.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum