The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heartless Merc. (for Lil_Suqirrel2)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Heartless Merc. (for Lil_Suqirrel2) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Heartless Merc. (for Lil_Suqirrel2)

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:28 pm

She just turned and walked over to the other room that he had pointed at. Anything to get some alone time was fine with her. She walked into the off set cave and sat down on the bed. She clutched the blanket to herself and looked around the cave. Then she leaned over and curled up on the bed staring off into space.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Female Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

The Heartless Merc. (for Lil_Suqirrel2) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Heartless Merc. (for Lil_Suqirrel2)

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:30 pm

Fhris sat out side the cave entrance it was normally impossible to escape his hide out with him but he did notice that she was not an ordianary elven princess. But the big problem was the people he worked for now had an hit on his and her head. He looked down the hall and then he looked at her and noticed she had calmed down then he stood up and started moving around the cave and then glared at the cave entrance every now and again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:04 pm

Tabitha was tired from the long day but she just couldn't bring herself to fall asleep. She didn't quite trust the guy that had taken her plus she wasn't sure what she was suppose to do now. Just sit here and take orders from him, that wasn't her and she might do it for now but that might change depending on how long he plans to keep her cooped up like this. Plus she was more use to giving orders rather then taking them. She rolled over onto her other side and stared at the wall. Then she remembered "What's your name?" She called to him from her spot on the bed. She was not going to get up for a while not even if he told her to.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Fhris glared back down the whole and says, "Snugg Bear now go to sleep. We leave at dawn." He mumbles under his breath. "If we aren't found by then." He starts packing some bags one bag was full of weapons and one was full of clothing and supplies. "When we leave bring those pelts with you." He orders Tabitha before siting back down on the floor. In front of the entrance of her cave.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:17 pm

"Ha ha very funny. Really what's your name? I mean I can't keep calling you person or my captor" She hissed back at him and picked up a pillow throwing it his way. She hated the way he talked to her. He talked to her like she was a little kid and she didn't like it. 'The hell I will' she mumbled under her breath 'Maybe if you ask me nicer' she said under her breath as well
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:14 am

Fhris didn't even turn but he his arm came around and sent eighteen diffrent ice spikes through it. "Fhirs is my name. And you will be getting up and leaving at dawn now if you decide to leave your only warmth in the cave so be it." He truned back to the entrance of the cave adn says, "Whatever you hear or see don't leave that spot until I till you." He stands up and puts his back to the wall.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:24 pm

She pulled the fur up over her head and buried it. "That's fine by me, I didn't want to get up anyways" She sneered at him when he told her not to move. She tried to calm herself down. She was so upset she just wanted to hit something, well mainly him but that would be an extremely bad idea. She waited and waited to hear from him. Plus she was curious as to what he was doing that required her to stay put.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:41 pm

Fhris moves in fornt of the cave entrance and then puts his hands together and the closes his eyes then his eyes snapped open and he ducks down and forces his hands into the ice as an huge wall of ice. They came up and stopped an barrage of arrows unfortuntely one arrow made it throught and clipped Fhris side. It goes through his armor and into the side. Fhris didn't even notice. He gets up and walks down to Tabitha's room. "Get up and lets go. We have been found out faster then I thought." He turned for the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum