The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 40 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:29 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."Alright then love." He says with a smile as he crawled up beside her. "I'm sorry about what happened." He says with a frown.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 40 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:37 am

she sighed as she snuggled up against him before relaxing. " not your fault ..just a bit of bad luck i think... but i think its going to get better soon. " smiled and relaxed as she looked over at korey. then back up at collin" how is alana? she ok?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:41 am

He looked to her..."It was my fault.." he says as he looked to her and then kissed her forhead lightly..."Shes fine love." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:48 am

she sighed. " stop blaming yourself. its not your fault.. " muttered before smiling. " Well thats good, atleast she is ok, has she been fed?"

darious blinked then grinned" yeap.. instant formula.. she took to it nicely. "he grinned as he got up " I will m ake some steaks.. you two must be hungry "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:50 am

He looked over to her and then grinned..."It is too." He says..."And I'm sure shes being taken care of." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:54 am

she relaxed and smiled. " just making sure, you know me. worried about her and all.. hmmmm steak sounds good i am starving. ''

rose grunted as she yawned and woke up slightly when angel climbed into her lap. '' hmmmmm glad to see everyone is awake.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:56 am

Korey grinned as he looked to Rose and then too Angel..."Yes yes..." He says with a smile

Collin grinned..."Me too on both counts." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:05 pm

rose grinned" sorry , not my fault i fell asleep.. apparently being shocked will do that to someone.. "

Darious grinned as he got the stove going and began to cook the steaks." heh. well now that every one is happy again, we should get things all cleaned up."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:07 pm

Korey grinned..."Yeah." He says with a smile as he leaned down and kissed her..."I'm glade your alright." He says with a smile

Collin moved closer to Luna..."I don't wanna move." He says with a sigh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:14 pm

rose smiled as she kissed him back before yawning again. " i am fine.. just a bit of muscle sore.. thats about it. "

luna rolled her eyes. " then don't move. heh , its all good so no worries. " yawned as she snuggled up against him, sighing as her stomache growled. " hmmm hurry it up with those steaks i am starving."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Korey smiles..."THats good." He says

Collin chuckled slightly when her stomach growled.."I would say so." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:23 pm

Darious rolled his eyes as he got several plates ready before setting them on a side table since the other table had been destroyed. " yea yea. heh food is ready so stop complaining.. and don't worry we will have your house looking back to normal.."

rose grinned" heh hope you brought more blood with chase , i am a bit starving myself. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:26 pm

Korey grinned as he looked to Rose..."I'm sure it'll be ok." He grinned

Collin was soon sleeping next to Luna.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:32 pm

Darious smiled" more then enough trust me. and alot of meats and other foods for the others.. i will go ahead and get people working on that other house though. " he got up and stretched slightly before going to yell at chase for a bit to start unloading things.

rose smiled slightly before sighing and relaxing as she looked up at korey. " eh, sorry , don't mean to make you babysit me too much.. i will be fine in a bit hun. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Collin still slept soundly beside Luna

Korey looked over to Darious and then nodded before looking back to Rose..."It's ok love...I'm here when you need me." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:55 pm

rose smiled , leaning against him as she half closed her eyes. , " Hmmmm well glad to know that... soo.. how is luna?" she glanced over at the two sleeping wolves. smiling slightly since they looked a bit peacefull.' and the kids?"

-------

https://uimates.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=406
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40