The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:58 pm

Korey passed out sleeping soundly that was until later in the night Angel started to fuse. He got up off the bed slowly and walked over picking her up and bouncing her in his arms and feeding her.."Yeah I think shes ok Love." He says with a smile as he kneeled down looking to her.

Collin was cold as well..."Well damn.." He muttered as he got up off the bed and then pulled the covers over Luna.. He tehn walked over and then plugged the monitor back in before walking over to the heater and started working on it. After a few minutes it kicked back on..."There we go all better Babe." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:22 am

Luna wrinkled her nose , trying to hold back a sneeze but felled miserably as she sneezed several times, wincing as her stomache muscles pulled hard enough to break several stitches. " owe... .. stupid heater, darious is supposed to be ordering a new one. " muttered as she rubbed at her eyes, growling as the beeping noise came back on. " damn... wish you had left that bloody thing off...."

she relaxed instantly and smiled softly as she watched him kneel down with the baby, "hmmm.. just worried about her is all... " she watched as angel clumsily clutched at the bottle that she was sucking on , she looked happy atleast, " hmmm carefull, or we will have a chubby baby.... what are we going to do when she gets older?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:21 am

Collin looked over to her.."Shit..." He says as he walked over seeing the stitches she broke.."..Hold on." He says as he walked over to the supplies and pulled out the needle and thread..."THis may sting alittle." He says as he went back to stitching her wounds.

korey smiles.."Its good to be worried." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side.."I wonder if she would be hard to handle?" he says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:59 am

rose smiled. " i was wondering the same... will she sleep when we sleep ? will she get enough nutrition.. all those things i worry about... and what about school?... i am not a teacher, i can't really home school her... she has to learn something about surviving in this world... .. i am not too worried about friends because well, there are plenty of kids here with darious that would love to be friends with her."

she blinked, glancing down at her side was the slowly soaking the side of the bed with blood, not even realizing that thats what she had down when she sneezed" aww man . that sucks. " muttered before wincing as she had to hold still so he could restitch the few stitches. " owe... "muttered , closing her eyes and relaxing, staying relaxed until he was finished. " well... i can't even sneeze without worrying bout busting a few stitches..."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:22 pm

Korey smiles looking to her.."Don't worry your self to death..We'll figure things out when that time comes...I'm sure Darious would be glade to help." He says with a smile as he leaned over kissing her softly..."Relax." He says with a smile as he then looked down at Angel in his arms. She was sleeping soundly.

Collin chuckled slightly..."Don't worry Babe...You will heal in a few weaks and then you won't have to worry about it." He grinned as he finished stiching the wound up..."Alright then good as new." He says with a grin as he cut the thread and then looked to the sheets..."Thoues will have to be cleaned later when Darious can help me move you again." He says rubbing the back of his head.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:05 am

she relaxed and smiled as she lightly kissed him back while reaching over and lightly running her fingers over angels soft cheek as she slept. " hmmmm your right, i will relax.. sorry , just... hmmmm. i dunno.. " sighed as she carefully rolled over, wincing slightly as her muscles protested before she relaxed again... " hmmmm she definitely loves it when you hold her."

Luna grunted as he finished before she eyed him. " a few weeks?... thats waay to long.. he will probably have me shift a few times to speed it up. he did it the last time i was injured.. " she wrinkled her nose before glancing down at the sheet, realizing they where covered in blood.. " ummm... why don't you just... move me?.. put me on the couch or something."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:14 pm

He looked over to her and grinned cocking his head to the side..."Yes that she does." he says with a grin as he then cocked his head to the side laying Angel back back into her crib. He then walked over and got back into bed looking over to her..."We will figure everything out in due time.

"It maybe long but it will be worth it in the long run Babe." He says with a smile as he then nodded his head..."Yeah I can move ya." He says with a smile as he walked over to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:18 pm

Rose yawned slightly then nodded" ugh .. this sucks that i can't even get up and take care of her.. ... how long is it gonna take for me to heal."she mumbled as she carefully manuevered herself to snuggle up against him, yawning agian as she glanced over at angel who was now fast asleep since being well fed. " heh , typical vampire i think.. feed them and they are out like a light."

she wrinkled her nose. " your started to sound like darious... am i gonna have to smack you too ?"she arched a brow before shaking her head, , waiting for him to come over and pick her up." c an i have a bath?... i smell."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:30 pm

He smiles looking up over to her.."Don't worry about it love." he says with a grin as he put his arm around her..."I'll take care of her...And it shouldn't be long before your healed." He says with a smile

He looked over to her and shook his head..."Well I would hope not." He says with a grin as he as he then cocked his head to the side.."A sponge bath.." he says with a chuckle as he walked over very gently picking her up and carrying her over to the couch sitting her down.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:36 pm

Luna sighed and grumbled as she allowed him to pick her up, he was gentle which she loved as he settled her on the couch. " aww.. darn sponge baths. " muttered as she slowly relaxed, moving the tubs and wires that where connected to her around so he wouldn't trip over them. " eh.. well good, stop sounding like darious and i won't have to smack you then " she teased.

rose smiled as she relaxed and closed her eyes as she snuggled up more against him and sighed" feels soo good to be held by you again.... i missed you so much. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:39 pm

He looked over to her and then grinned slightly..."So if I wanna get smacked...Just act like Darious..." He says with a chuckle as he then then kneeled down kissing her forhead softly

Korey grinned as she snuggled up more against him..."I would have to say the same...I don't think I would have lasted another day without you." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm

Rose relaxed and looked up at him , lightly kissing his lips before closing her eyes again. " well...i for one am glad you held on as long as you did... and so is Angel.. she gets to see her daddy. "

Luna blinked and looked up at him and smiled before relaxing. " hurry up and change the sheets before i fall asleep on this couch.. wouldn't be fun if you moved me when i am asleep. " she teased, settling comfortably, her body was begining to ache... a sign the painkillers was wearing off but she didn't care.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:50 pm

Korey smiels kissing her back.."Hmmmm me too." He says with a smile as he looked to her..."I love you both so very much...I won't lose you ever again.." He says

Collin grinned looking over to her.."Alright alright.." He says with a smile as he stood up and walked over changing the sheets to the bed before walking back over to her..."Do you need anymore painkillers before I move you?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:53 pm

luna frowned, looking up slightly at him as he asked her.. " hmm ?.. eh.. i am fine. just a small ache, i am a were i can handle it. " she grinned" i am a big girl.. i will only take painkillers if i really really need them.. those better not be the new sheets.... " she eyed the bed slightly , pretty sure they where new. " cause if they are i don't want to get blood all over em. "

she relaxed and sighed slowly " don't worry you won't... i think i will leave up the hunting to you and the others for a while.. atleast you i know won't get taking, you would burn them alive first. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:02 pm

He looked oer to her and grinned..."They are new.." He says with a smile..."But their all we have as of now..." He says with a grina she cocked his head to the side.."It will be ok." He says with a chuckle

He looked over to her and grinned.."Damn right I would burn them alive..." He syas with a smile as he leaned over kissing her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:06 pm

luna sighed before shaking her head " allright allright, but i want new sheets later if those get dirty.. brand new.. silk sheets.. " she grinned as she lifted her arms up for him so he could pick her up once more and put her back to bed. " i am getting tired.. geez.. i hate being so tired... darious didn't give me any sleeping pills did he?"

she grunted slightly , eyes fluttering open as she looked up at him and smiled. " hmmmm " kissed him back softly before leaning back. " go to sleep. cause your starting something you defnitely can't finish.. not while i am in this condition atleast."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:16 pm

He looked to her with a grin. "Alright then new silk sheets..." He says with a smile as he then reached down picking her up gently and then walked back over to the bed laying her down. "No no sleeping pills." He says

Korey smiles. "I know I know.." He says with a smile as he laied his head back and closed his eyes started to slowly fall asleep beside her..."I love you." He says with a smile .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:20 pm

she smiled as she relaxed against him again " love you too. now go to sleep cause i guarantee you that angel will be waking up a few more times in the next few hours. " she yawned before relaxing, she too began falling asleep half laying on him and half on the bed, atleast she was comfortable.

luna winced before relaxing in his arms as he picked her up before he took her to the bed " good.. and a massage.. i want a massage.. but i can't lay on my stomache.. darious would get all bitchy about. " she pouted slightly before nuzzling his neck and sighing. " i hope it heals fast."she yawned agian allready falling asleep now in his arms.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:29 pm

He smiles nodding his head..."Alright then love." He says with a smile as he leaned over and kissed her cheek softly before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Collin smiles as he got into the bed as well laying down with her..."Yeah you cant lie on your stomach.." he says with a smile ash e then cocked his head to the side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:33 pm

luna sighed and nodded" hmmm yea" she was half asleep now.. snuggling closer to him, the bit of pain she did feel was not even bugging her enough to keep her awake. " not supposed to be on my back either.. but the hole in my bag is not as bad as my stomache. " mumbled again before relaxing even more , her breathing evening out on a deep sleep.

rose nodded slightly before she too fell fast asleep against him, only waking up every now and then when angel began to fuss, but she didn't stay awake long since apparantly korey kept getting up and getting to her quickly before she could wake rose up..

As soon as the sun set Darious was up and doing his rounds before poking his head in the room with rose and korey , spotting korey sitting in a chair burping angel and rose still fast asleep. " hey. .. how are they doing?... just need to do my usual check up.. .. how long she been asleep?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:21 pm

Korey was up most of the night taking care of Angel he then looked up looking over to Darious..."Their both doing pretty good as far as i can tell..." he grinned cocking his head to the side and looking down at Angel.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:56 am

Darious smiled as he looked down at her. " she's really cute you know.. you change the bandages on her yet?" he arched a brow before going over to rose, lightly rolling her over without even waking her up to check the bandages on her back then her belly. " good grief she is a sound sleeper... not even waking up , good news though , looks like her natural healing ability finally kicked in, its definitely looking three times better then a few days ago."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:33 pm

He looked up at him.."Yes that she is." He says with a smile as he then nodded his head..."Yeah I did it eairler." He says with a smile as he watched Darious check her out..."Thats good." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:48 pm

he smiled" yea thats very good, come on, let her sleep bring the baby with you , i need to check on luna i am gonna try and get her to shift a bit today.. it would help with her healing as well only bad thing is she is worse then rose... so i know its gonna hurt like hell.'
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Korey looked to him and then nodded cocking his head to the side..."Alright then..Lets do this..." He says as he stood up still holding Angel securly as he followed Darious.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next