The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Charries

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Charries Empty My Charries

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:23 pm

Photo/Image: My Charries Sloth
Name: Rose Mary Ishtar
Race: Human
Alignment: Good
Hair Colour and Style: Brown long straight
Eye Colour: Pink
Ht. & Wt.: 5"3
Identifying Marks: Tattoo on her chest
General Appearance: Look at picture
Background: She was born in the winter time. Her family only consists of her father, mother, and herself. Her mother can't have any more children. Rose was born too early and had almost killed her and her mother both when she was born. So she is rather frail and shy around people.
Pets: My Charries Wolf-2 A wolf named Shadow
Special Abilities: She can heal people
Weapons: Bow and arrow
Personality: Shy and distant

Back to top Go down

My Charries Empty RE: My Charries

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:44 pm

Photo/Image: My Charries 14
Name: Thera Isis
Race: Vampire
Alignment: good
Hair Colour and Style: white long
Eye Colour: blue
Ht. & Wt.: 5’3 123
Identifying Marks: none
Appearance: look at pic
Background: Four thousand years into the future, vampires are born and have come to exist among the humans. They are described as dark creatures that seduce and drink the blood of man. Never have their attacks been predictable. They lives in clans and have all the members of their convent under one roof, as though they are a big royal family.

Vampires do as they wish to the humans around them. They don’t care whether they turn, drain, or enslave the humans. They truly love to enslave human as play things. As the new millennia nears, a new chapter unfolds in the vampires’ lives begins along with a new destiny.

One night during feeding time for the vampires, a young girl is walking home from work. The vampire lord, Kage was following her every move. The girl reminded him of his daughter that he lost many years ago. The girl was oblivious that he was following her. She walked for a little while longer, before Kage grabbed her from behind.

He put a hand over her mouth and whispered in her ear, “Don’t scream child. I don’t plan on hurting you very long.” He turned the girl around so she was facing him. The girl’s eyes showed him that she was scared, but she did not say a word or try to run. She seemed to be captivated by him.

The girl asks, “What do you want?” Kage asks, “How would you like to live forever?” The girl says, “I don’t know.” Kage put an arm around her waist and said, “Come on child. Life as a mortal must be rough on you.” The girl says, “I must say life can be rough, but it’s worth it.” Kage gently grinded his teeth against her neck and smiled some as blood began to trickle down her neck.

The girl screamed softly and Kage sunk his teeth into her neck. He began to drink her blood as he held her close to him so she could not get out of his grip. The girl had tears going down her face. The girl says, “Please stop…it hurts.” Kage tightened his grip and growled against her neck possessively.

Soon the girl fainted at the loss of blood and Kage carried her back to the clan home after he gave her some his blood. She felt so light in his arms. Kage carried her up to her own room and laid her in the bed. He whispers, “Welcome to your new home Thera.”
Three nights after Kage had turned the girl, she grew accustom to being called her new name. She walked beside Kage as she was introduced to the clan. The clan quieted down as they entered the room. Kage says to them, “Hello everyone, I would to introduce to you your new princess.”

Thera stepped out from behind Kage and said, “Hi I’m Thera.” Her red eyes were colder than the other vampires. Kage looked at the other vampires as they looked at Thera. Thera did seem to be colder than the rest of them, but that was to be expected. Kage did force her to become a vampire.

Thera walked down to all the clan members and began to learn about the clan. She did enjoy being a vampire, but hated the fact that could not do as she wanted. Her red eyes searched the clan for someone to talk to.

Pets: (Optional; None
Special Abilities: Controls a dragon, control over blood,
Weapons: sword
Personality: Shy keeps to self

Last edited by RiRiishtar on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

My Charries Empty Re: My charries

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:53 pm

Photo/Image: My Charries Aaaaaa4
Name: Anna BlueBlade
Race: Flower fairy
Hair Colour and Style: bluish green
Eye Colour: deep blue
Ht. & Wt.: fairy farm= 4inches she can make herself as tall as 5 feet 3 inches
Identifying Marks: wings
Appearance: Look at picture
Background: Anna is the last of her kind. The others were wiped out a long time ago. Her kind tried to make the Earth go back to nature. The humans refused to go back to the old ways. So they killed off her kind as much as they could. The earth has turned into a waste land now. Nothing but dust and smoke filled skies remain.
Pets: none
Special Abilities: She is able to make flowers and trees grow in any type of soil. She can heal any type of wound on humans, animals, and nature. She can control nature to her will when she needs to.
Weapons: Nature, water, air. All the elements.
Personality: She is very shy. She loves animas. Fears humans. Dreams of fixing the earth and bringing back her kind.

Last edited by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

My Charries Empty Re: My Charries

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:34 pm

Name
Elizabeth Darling
Race
Human
Alignment
Good
Hair Color and Style
Blonde long
Eye Color
Blue
Ht. & Wt.
Height= 5”3 weight= 125 lbs
Identifying Marks
A blue rose tattoo on her left shoulder
General Appearance
My Charries Anime
Background
She comes from LA. She came to her dad’s place to give her mother and her new husband some space. Her new husband has to travel a lot and her mother wanted to go with him on his travels. So Elizabeth went to her dad’s so her mother could
Pets
None
Special Abilities
None
Weapons
None
Personality
She is shy and quiet. She does not get mad or scared easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:12 pm

My Charries Moonlit
Name: Ariel Mustang

Race: Human Priestess

Hair Colour and Style: Purple long

Eye Colour: Changes color to mood. Usually white color

Ht. & Wt.: Height= 5’3 weight= 150lbs

Identifying Marks: A birth mark of a black dragon on her back.

Appearance: look at picture

Background: Ariel Mustang’s mother was a high priestess and holy. Until she died when Ariel was five. Now Ariel must take her mother’s place.

Pets: None

Special Abilities: She can read and control other people’s mind, Heal any wounds, purify any soul with just a touch. She is much strong then her mother.

Weapons: Swords, bow and arrows, sacred jewels, chains, and whips.

Personality: think: She is shy and cautious hopes: To have a life of her own aspirations: Her mother’s memory fears: Not being good enough for anyone likes: Animals and people dislikes: War and blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:30 pm

My Charries 0624egypt

Name: Ayasha

Race: Human Princess

Hair Colour and Style: Purple long

Eye Colour: blue

Ht. & Wt.: Height= 5’3 weight= 150lbs

Background: She is an egyptian princess. The only child of the pharaoh

Special Abilities: none

Weapons: Swords

Personality: think: She is shy and cautious hopes: To have a life of her own aspirations: Her people fears: Not being good enough for anyone likes: Animals and people dislikes: War and blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:25 pm

Photo/Image: My Charries 1145123090_heartbreak <==Human form My Charries Minitokyo_Female_Scans_Black_Cat_61 <== Mermaid form
Name: Hamona Yukira
Race: Mermaid
Hair Colour and Style: blond long
Eye Colour: Human= blue mermaid= purple
Ht. & Wt.: H= 5'3 125 lbs
Appearance: Look at pic
Background: Youngest Mermaid princess The rest is up to the rps
Special Abilities: She can control minds with her singing. She is the only one that can go back and forth between human and mermaid form at will.
Weapons: Tail, voice, and control over water
Personality: shy

Last edited by RiRiishtar on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:21 pm

Photo/Image: My Charries Secondaura
Name: Aura Dark-Blade
Race: Human and half angel
Hair Color and Style: White long always down
Eye Color: gray
Ht. & Wt.: H=5”5 w=145
Identifying Marks: A dragon birthmark on her back
Appearance: slender and pale
Background: Aura was born of human and angel blood. Making her stronger than both. As she grew up, she learned to heal peoples’ bodies and souls.

Special Abilities: with just a touch of her hand, Ella can purify anyone’s soul. She can heal any wound as long as the weapon that caused the wound is out of the body.
Weapons: A sword called Dark Fang. If she does not purify someone who is truly evil, she has to use it to destroy the person/creature.
Personality: how does your character think: She thinks like a warrior and a priestess. Act: She can sometimes be very childish. Generally behave: Most of the time she is very quiet. What are their hopes: She hopes to be able to accept her and love her. Aspirations: None fears: Not being accepted likes: People and blue roses dislikes: men sometimes

Last edited by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Sun May 20, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Photo/Image: My Charries Vampire-1
Name: Isis Marrie
Race: Half vampire and half werewolf
Hair Color and Style: Gray long always down
Eye Color: red
Background: Isis used to live in the fudal era of Japan, but was turned into a vampire on her sixteenth birthday. Her maker was named Vincent and he was her father's royal advisor. Being a princess, she was expected to marry a spoiled prince. Vincent told her he could give her a way out of the marriage. She told him she would do anything for the freedom of a normal girl. The next thing she knew, she woke up and dug herself out of her own grave. A few days later, a werewolf bit her and somehow turned her into a mix of the immortal creatures.

Pets: None she feeds off animals instead of people.

Special Abilities: She can turn into a wolf anytime she wants to.
Weapons: Swords.
Personality: how does your character think: She thinks like a warrior. Act: She can sometimes be very childish. Generally behave: Most of the time she is very quiet. What are their hopes: She hopes to be able to accept her and love her. Aspirations: None fears: Not being accepted likes: People and blue roses dislikes: men and war

Last edited by RiRiishtar on Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Photo/Image: My Charries Tb0267im111
Name: Ell Mercy
Race: Half vampire and half Human
Hair Color and Style: blonde long always down
Eye Color: blue
Background: Ella used to live in New York. But her father was murder, so she and her mother moved to a new city. to start a new life.
Special Abilities: Later on in the rp She can turn into a wolf anytime she wants to. a regular size wolf
Weapons: Swords.
Personality: how does your character think: She thinks like a normal. Act: She can sometimes be very childish. Generally behave: Most of the time she is very quiet. What are their hopes: She hopes to get a new start in Forks. Aspirations: None fears: Not being accepted likes: People and blue roses dislikes: fighting and yelling

Last edited by RiRiishtar on Fri May 14, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:05 pm

My Charries Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_Lyanti
Name Is Mia
Age is two years
Race is wolf
Gender is female
H= normal for a wolf W= 125 lbs
Eye color is deep gold like her fur
Identifying Marks the wings on her back
Appearance look at picture
Special abilities to fly when she wants
Weapons are teeth and claws
Personality she is shy and hard to get to talk.
History she is a wolf princess, her mother is the leader of their all female wolf pack. Males are not allowed near them unless it is mating season. Once in a while, a few females are taken by males to mate and forced to join their pack. They are usually not seen again.

Last edited by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 10:48 am

Photo/Image: My Charries Anime--1
Name: Alice Gray
Race: A angel
Hair Color and Style: Light purple long
Eye Color: Blue
Ht. & Wt.: Height=5’5 weight= 125
Identifying Marks: Wings
Appearance: Pale and slender
Background: Alice Gray died of a brain tumor when she was sixteen. Her soul and spirit went to the other side, but she did not want to go to Heaven. Back then people were using a forbidden art called Alchemy. Someone needed to protect the Gate from being use as an escape from the world they were supposed to be in. So God had her bound to the Gate. So for all this time, Alice has been alone with the sinned souls of the gate.
Special Abilities: She can talk to people through their minds
Personality: how does your character think: Like a warrior protecting her land act: Sad and depressed what are their hopes: To someday get free of the Gate and somehow find love. Aspirations: None fears: Never being free likes: The night sky and the light of the moon dislikes: War and bloodshed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:12 pm

My Charries Hono2
Name: Alexis Mary Bell
Race: A Half demon
Hair Color and Style: long silver hair
Ht. & Wt.: Height=5’5 weight= 125
Identifying Marks: her dog ears
Appearance: slender
Background: Alexis was born from a royal dog demon princess named Allie and a human warrior who served her every wish. But during the birth, Allie soon became too weak to push any longer. So in order to save the life of her child, she took a blade from within her kimono and cut Alexis out of her body. She then gave her to her father and told him to raise her to be strong and independent. She ended up dying a few moments later. He nodded and had to run away from invaders. So for years Alexis has lived in a forest near Mt. Hakushi. She is the last female dog demon alive.
Special Abilities: She can heal people, reverse curses, purify tainted items, and put evil spirits to rest.
Personality: how does your character think: Like a warrior protecting herself act: calm and happy what are their hopes: To be accepted and somehow find love. Aspirations: None fears: Never being accepted likes: The night sky and the light of the moon dislikes: War and bloodshed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:12 am

Photo/Image: My Charries E2b51a3c

Name: Nina Spark

Race: Hydro Human

Alignment: Sparky
Hair Color and Style: Light blue and short
Eye Color: Light blue
Ht. & Wt.: Five foot three inches
Identifying Marks: Scar on her right arm that looks like a lightning bolt
Background: Long ago after WW III, a drug called Detra was released in the air of New York and a few other busy states. The people of the infected states began to turn into something stronger than human. They call themselves Hydro Humans. Each one has powers that could destroy or heal the world. Some of them choose to work side by side with normal humans, others choose to rebel against humans and kill them for the hell of it. So now the world is in a constant chaos.
Special Abilities: Can control storms and the elements water and fire. She can control the blood and minds of other people.
Weapons: Daggers and swords
Personality: She does not talk through her mouth anymore. She talks to people through their minds. She does not work well with people and does not follow any orders but her own.

Last edited by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Sun May 20, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:32 pm

My Charries 8dudekalebName: Nate Night-Blade
Hair Color and Style: Red short
Eye Color: Brown
Ht. & Wt.: H= 5”5 W=175 lbs
Identifying Marks: None
Appearance: Pale slender
Background: He was born in a rich family with a twin sister. They don’t look alike but they are a lot alike personality wise. When he and his sister were five years old their was a fire at their family mansion and their parents did not get out in time. They were not given to a foster family instead they took care of themselves on the streets until they were old enough to own an apartment together. At the age of fourteen he discovered that he is bisexual and prefers men over women more.
Special Abilities: None
Weapons: None
Personality: Shy and sweet blushes easy. Loves to read books and go swimming. Hates people who have a discrimination against homosexual’s.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:47 pm

My Charries Tealblueprincess
Name: Rain Night-Blade
Hair Color and Style: blonde long
Eye Color: icy blue
Ht. & Wt.: H= 5”3 W=125 lbs
Appearance: Pale slender
Background: She was born in a rich family with a twin brother. They don’t look alike but they are a lot alike personality wise. When she and her brother were five years old, there was a fire at their family mansion and their parents did not get out in time. They were not given to a foster family instead they took care of themselves on the streets until they were old enough to own an apartment together. At the age of twelve, she devoted herself to her studies and vowed to take care of her brother.
Personality: Shy and sweet blushes easy. Loves to read books and go dancing. Hates people who have a discrimination against homosexual’s.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:16 pm

Character Basics
Name: Hamona Yukira
Date of Birth: 12/22/1810

Sex: Female
Species: half human half vampire but does not know it

Eye Color: deep blue
Hair Color: blond
Height: 5 ft 3 inches
Weight: 125 LB

Appearance: Hamona is very pale and fragile but is far from it. She uses her magic cloak to hide from people doing school hours. The cloak is deep blue just like her eyes. It can hide her vampire scent from werewolves and other immortal creatures. It was a gift from her vampire father. She has long golden blond hair that goes down to her butt. She is usually wearing light colors if she is in a good mood. Dark colors if she is in a bad mood or sad about something. Her voice is rather soft one, she does not talk much unless she sees she needs to.

Character Bio
Abilities: She can move things with her mind, heal wounds and serious injuries, and can see people's souls and who their soul mates are.

Personality: Hamona is the shy type. She is very shy when it comes to being in a big groups of people. It takes her a while to open up enough to talk to people. But once she opens up and sees you as her friend, she will do anything to keep you safe and out of harms way. Although she is seen as a loner by humans, she is just judged the wrong way because she does not have the same interests as normal teenage girls and does not open her mouth to stick up for herself. She does not mind though. She figures that someday soon someone will take a risk and get to know the real her. She also falls in love very easily and hard looking for her own soul mate.

History: In 1790 a great vampire lord saved a pregnant woman from being burned at the streak after being accused of being a witch. In return the woman promised that her unborn daughter would be his bride when she reached the age of twenty. He did not want to agree to this agreement but the woman would not take no for an answer. So when the woman’s daughter Alley reached the age of twenty they were married and not long after, Hamona was born. Hamona aged like a normal human but processed super speed and strength. She stopped aging at 17 and kept herself hidden from humans for years. Until one winter a riot broke out and the humans found out what she and her father was. They were chased out of their home land and travel the world for a new home. However no matter where they went, they were not welcome and chased out of town. During one of the chases, Hamona fell and hit her head. The wound healed but she lost all her memory.

Current Living Area: In Forks in an apartment.

Photos: My Charries ARREH4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 9:54 am

Photo/Image: My Charries Anime76
Name: Ladver Night
Race: Elf
Hair Colour and Style: White and long
Eye Colour: red
Ht. & Wt.: Height 5”4 and weight 150 lb
Appearance: look at the picture
Background: he owns a ranch store and does not talk much.
Special Abilities: creating weapons and potions
Weapons: (Weapons your Character owns, or is able to use)
Personality: think: He does not think much, act and generally behave: Like a shy kid usually. Hopes: None. Fears: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 5:14 am

Photo/Image: My Charries Snowkitsune
Name: Yuki Bara
Hair Colour and Style: Blue. It goes down to the middle of her back.
Eye Color: Icy blue
Ht. & Wt.: (Height= 5”3 weight= 150 lbs.
Appearance: Pale a healthy skinny, she is all muscle.
Background: She is the only daughter of the chief of the Northern Water Tribe. She was born to bring peace to the four nations. Since birth she has been promised to marry Prince Zuko of the Fire Nation.
Special Abilities: Water bending, healing wounds and scars.
Weapons: Knives, daggers, and water.
Personality: Hopes: To end this war. Fears: She will not be good enough for anyone. Likes: To dance and play her flute. Dislikes: Fighting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:17 pm

My Charries 623807904
Name: Maria Heart
Hair Color and Style: blonde green long wavy
Eye Color: Purple
Ht. & Wt.: 5"3
General Appearance: Look at picture
Background: She was born in the winter time. Her family only consists of herself and the stories she writes in her free time. Her mother was a whore and a drug addict so she was put in foster until she turned eighteen. So she is rather frail and shy around people. She graduated from high school and business school by the age of fourteen. So now she works as secretary to a high CEO of a technology company.
Special Abilities: none
Weapons: none
Personality: quiet and very obedient.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Photo/Image: My Charries 425260537_l
Name: Blood The Blind Fighter
Race: Shape shifter
Alignment: good and just.
Hair Color and Style: long pink straight
Eye Color: gray
Ht. & Wt.: 5 feet 8 inches 150lbs
Identifying Marks: the mask she wears to hide her eyes
Background: Blood was born as an heiress to a kingdom hidden in the icy mountains of a land called Pandora. When she was four, her family’s kingdom was attacked and destroyed. Luckily her mother had gotten her in the arms of a trustful knight. Her mother says to him, “Jolt, get my daughter to safe and protect her as she grows.” Blood squirms in his arms as she was crying and both her eyes are bleeding from some bandit attacking her. Her mother kisses her forehead before Jolt takes off with child princess screaming for her mother. Jolt holds her tightly as they ride for days on end until they reach a safe to hide. He then works on getting her eyes patched up and places her in a special mask. Soon after, he begins to train her in the art of swordsmanship. The princess learns quickly and soon surpasses Jolt and takes a vow to serve those who need someone to defend them.
Special Abilities: She can take the form of anyone she wants including animals.
Weapons: swords and chains
Personality: She is a bit of a man in a way. She can defend herself better than any man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Photo/Image: My Charries MoonpriestessShatoyan
Name: Beauty
Hair Color and Style: Blue green
Ht. & Wt.: Height=5’5 weight= 105
Background: “I will go in your place father.” Beauty hugs her father as he falls to his knees. “The man is cruel and dark. There is a reason the town calls him the beast. Please reconsider.” She shakes her head and gathers up her things. “You need to take care of yourself my caring father. I will stay with the beast until the price is paid. After all, I was the one who asked you for a blue rose if you could find one.” She gathers what is left of her things and her father takes her to the beast’s castle. A butler opens the door for her and motions her to come inside. She hugs her father good-bye and goes inside.
Special Abilities: Healing
Personality: Kind and gentle to everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:13 pm

My Charries MIRRORnekogirlpicy
Name: Iris Harp
Hair Color and Style: Blue and long
Ht. & Wt.: 5’3 145 lbs
Identifying Marks: a birth mark on the back of her right shoulder that is black that looks like a black flame.
Appearance: Look at Picture
Background: Iris is an only child of a rich artist. Her mother died giving birth to her. So her father raised her on his own for the first five years of her life. One night her father comes home married to a lady named Marissa Vail. He explained to her that she needed a mother and would not take no for an answer. Less than six months later her father and Marissa were married. Marissa has three disgusting daughters named Daniel, Olive, and Sarah. The three girls acted nice to Iris when her father was around. But when he would turn his back, they would treat her like a slave. A year later, her father died in a car crash while on his way home and everything was left to Marissa because her father did not leave a will. From that day on Iris has been treated like a slave in her own house. All the while she has just wanted to do was find someone who would treat her like a regular person.
Special Abilities: can control water and heal people with it.
Personality: She is a soft spoken kind young woman who wishes to find someone who will treat her right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:27 am

Photo/Image: My Charries Hottmofo
Name: Drake Dire
Race: Vampire
Alignment: Good but struggling to stay that way
Hair Color and Style: Silver Short
Eye Color: Hazel when content Red when hungry for blood.
Ht. & Wt.: 6’3 150 lbs
Background: Drake was turned in the year 1110 by a man who he thought he could trust, his own father. He tried feeding on animals in the beginning to keep himself normal but it was not use. He gave into the temptations of human blood for the first hundred years. Then he trained himself to accept animal blood. Now he roams the world pretending to be a high school student while trying to control himself.
Special Abilities: can read people’s souls and controls the element fire
Weapons: swords and knives. His bare hands most of the time.
Personality: He keeps to himself most of the time. He fears being caught being a vampire. He wants to someday find something to live for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:51 am

Photo/Image: My Charries ThArika

Name: Rebecca Ann Gilbert

Hair Colour and Style: Black long and always

Eye Colour: Brown

Ht. & Wt.: 5"5 150 lbs

Appearance: Look at the picture

Background: Rebecca is Elana Gilbert's cousin from Rome. She has been sent to Fell's Church to live with Elana and her family after blowing up her ex boyfriend's car and setting it on fire again. She doesn't take being cheated on very well.

Weapons: Daggers

Personality: She is a hand full but a fun loving kind young woman. Her anger gets the best of her and that usually ends with someone getting hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next