The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Charries

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Charries - Page 2 Empty Re: My Charries

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:28 pm

My Charries - Page 2 1a
Name: Raze Woodlock
Race: werewolf
Alignment: Good
Hair Color and Style: red short
Eye Color: Pink
Ht. & Wt.: H= 5”5 W=175 lbs
Identifying Marks: None
Appearance: Pale slender
Background: He was born in a rich family with a curse of being a werewolf. He has been able to shift since he was five and has not stopped since.
Pets: None
Special Abilities: Shifting into a wolf. Mind control when needed.
Weapons: None
Personality: Calm and sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:37 am

Photo/Image: My Charries - Page 2 Wolf3
Name: Night Fury
Race: Fire wolf
Hair Color and Style: Red and long
Eye Color: Red
Ht. & Wt.: 150 lbs
Identifying Marks: His fur
Appearance: look at picture
Background: He was born as the next leader of his wolf pack. But he can't become leader without a mate.
Pets: none
Special Abilities: can control the element fire
Weapons: teeth and claws.
Personality kind and loyal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Photo/Image: My Charries - Page 2 DemonAnimeGirl-1 < Alien Form My Charries - Page 2 1042697742_esSunGddss < Human form
Name: Demetria Fury
Race: Barbarian Demonic Being
Alignment: Mostly evil
Hair Color and Style: look at pictures
Eye Color: look at pictures
Ht. & Wt.: 5’6 150 lb
Identifying Marks: Just look for the horns
Appearance: look at pictures
Background: She came from a desert planet called Dead Blaze. She goes from planet to planet absorbing its energy for her own planet before destroying the planet and moving on to the next one. Now she has her sight set on Earth to be the next planet to die for hers to live.
Special Abilities and Weapons: Can move things with her mind and blow things up with fireballs. When she fights with her claws and swords that she always has on her.
Personality: She is cold and a natural killer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:36 am

Photo/Image: My Charries - Page 2 Wheelchair-bishoujo-by-kantoku
Name: Zara Smith
Race: Human
Hair Color and Style: short pink hair
Eye Color: blue eyes
Ht. & Wt: 150 lb 5”3
Identifying Marks: none
Appearance: Look at picture
Background: Zara is a depressed wheelchair bound teenager who has been bullied and emotionally abused all her life. At the age of twelve she finds out that she can move things with her mind. She uses her powers as an extension of her body
Special Abilities: Telekinesis
Weapons: None
Personality: She is extremely shy and just wants to be loved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:22 pm

Photo/Image: My Charries - Page 2 77daa93db077ae814bcef629972f5686123
Name: Ryumi Drem
Race: Neko
Hair Color and Style: Gold blonde long
Eye Color: Blue
Ht. & Wt.: 5”4 150lbs
Identifying Marks: Her ears
Appearance: Look at Picture
Background: Her whole life she has been a slave to human men.
Special Abilities: She is telepathic and can move things with her mind.
Weapons: her sharp claws
Personality: Calm and quiet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:52 pm

Photo/Image: My Charries - Page 2 Twin
Name: Scarlet Magan
Race: Immortal/Shapeshifter
Alignment: The Snow Woman, Ice Queen, Snow Girl
Hair Colour and Style: Long white hair that goes down to her butt.
Eye Colour: White but they change color to her emotions
Ht. & Wt.: H= 5"3 W=110 lbs
Identifying Marks: She has a long deep scar across her back.
Appearance: Look at Picture
Background:
Back in the days demons of hell and gods still roamed freely upon the Earth, Scarlet was a human living in a well off village. However during the harshest winter, warriors attacked the village killing everyone in sight. Three warriors entered her home and tried to kill her three children. But she got in the way and fough them off long enough for her children to escape.

Being fatally wounded and wanting to die in a place tainted by battle and war, she slowly made her way to a frozen pond and falls through the ice. Her body crystalizes in the cold water and her wounds heal and her body changes rapidly.

When she opens her eyes, she is naked and as pale as the snow. She finds her way back to her people but they scream and run away including her own children. She goes in the snowy mountains to live out her days in loniliness.

Pets: My Charries - Page 2 Dragon-big_zpsda88774a Sheku was born of her flesh using her magic.
Special Abilities: Teleportation, controls all elements, strong healing abilities, and does magic of all sorts.
Weapons: Swords and daggers
Personality: Loving and protective

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:29 pm

Photo/Image: My Charries - Page 2 Anime8-5
Name: Annabelle Antonio
Race: Demon and spirit mix
Alignment: good sometimes evil when extremely angered
Hair Color and Style: Silver long straight
Eye Color: red
Ht. & Wt.: H = 5’3 W = 124 lbs
Identifying Marks: She has a large scar across her back
Background: Annabelle Antonio used to be a human. She was normal human girl who went to a party. She saw her boyfriend make out with another girl heatedly. She was deeply upset and wanted to go home. She got a ride from one of her guy friends. But instead of taking her home he repeatedly rapes her and then cut her body in half with a sword. The death was so painful and scarring that her soul transformed her into demon/spirit hybrid unable to cross over to the next world.  
Everything else is up to the role play.
Pets: A large two headed dragon demon named Draco.
Special Abilities: Has control over all four elements.
Weapons: A giant sword.
Personality: Calm and collected

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Photo/Image: My Charries - Page 2 31de7d77-35db-413a-886d-fbce5ade885c_zps015ec452
Name: Experiment 3000-45674-345
Alias: Eden
Race: experimented on human turned immortal, so she is an immortal being.
Hair Color and Style: Silver long and straight.
Eye Color: Aqua blue
Ht. & Wt.: 5ft 5in 150lbs
Identifying Marks: Her wings that change color to her emotions
Appearance: Skinny pale. Wears dresses that she can easily slip on over her head
Background: Experiment 3000-45674-345 was just an orphan baby the government took to do experiments on. From day one she has been injected with a chemical called Dydex Fusia. Her body mutated and became stronger as each injection changed her. Somehow along the way, the experimentations took a turn for worse. Experiment 3000-45674-345 got very sick and her whole body was breaking down into a liquidly ooze. The scientists just left her liquidly body to rot thinking she was dead. However a few weeks later, her body returned to a solid form and the experimentations started up again. Come to find out, Experiment 3000-45674-345 had become the living key to eternal life. No matter what the scientists did to her, she could not die. They injected her blood into their bodies hoping to gain immortality, but instead they turned to stone. The blood must be willingly given, not taken…While she had the chance; she quickly escaped the lab and began a new life under the name Eden, hiding her wings with a little magic.
The rest depends on rp.
Special Abilities: She has multiple abilities. Telekinesis- moves things with her mind. Pyrokinesis – Start fires with mind. Many more. All are triggered by her emotions.
Weapons: A long scythe and her powers
Personality: Very shy and cautious. Freaks out at loud noises. Music is the only thing that keeps her stable. An animal side is released whenever she is chained up or cuffed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:06 pm

Photo/Image: In game: My Charries - Page 2 Animegirl42Real world: My Charries - Page 2 4942ab76-830e-4a66-bc56-c2fc74c838b1_zpsa6abbad0
Name: Isabelle McLock
Nickname: Izzy
Hair Color and Style: Real world: Blonde long straight In Game: Light teal blue long straight
Eye Color: Real world: Purple Game: Purple
Ht. & Wt.: 5ft 3inches 109lbs
Background: Izzy was born unable to use her legs and has lived in a hospital since the age of three because her health has never been that great. She goes to school online and has no friends. She receives a package and letter asking her to enjoy the virtual reality MMORPG Paradise Gate. A virtual reality game with no magic use. She starts to play it and gets drawn in. the bad thing is, once you are in you cannot log out until you beat the game. And if you die in the game you are stuck in Limbo a dead world for three hours.
Pets: A dragon that she hatched from an egg in the game.
Special Abilities: Real World: None Game: Master Archer and swordswoman
Weapons: Any type of blade and her bow and arrow.
Personality: Shy and unsure of people at first. Once opened up, she is brave and caring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:47 pm

Photo: real life: My Charries - Page 2 732260984_l

In game: My Charries - Page 2 Anime_guy_fav1
Name: Nicholas Fickle
Alignment: good as long as he is not pissed off.
Hair Colour and Style: look at picture
Eye Colour: look at pictures
Ht. & Wt.: 6 ft 4 109 lbs
Identifying Marks: none
Appearance: look at pictures
Background: Nicholas has always been into games. So when paradise gate came out. He was super excited. He chose the classes Assassin and guard. He travels alone in the game doing what he has to survive. His username is Ace Cannon.
Pets: an egg he got at the beginning of the game.
Special Abilities: excellent killer and protector
Weapons: because of his class combo he can use any weapon but he prefers a dagger.
Personality: he is a simple guy to figure out. He loves to protect people. He has very little friends in the real world due to his shy personally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:01 pm

Photo/Image: My Charries - Page 2 A_kine_55-b
Name: Lord Raven
Race: Vampire
Hair Color and Style: short black and spikey
Eye Color: Pale brown
Ht. & Wt.: height: 6”6 Weight: 210 lbs
Identifying Marks: he has a tattoo of chains on his neck that marked him as a slave when he was human.
Appearance: he is pale and slender but he is strong. He prefers to wear anything he chooses.
Background: he was born in a time of enslavement and he received his chain marks when he turned 13. He was bounced from master to master until he was 21 and became a companion to a lonely vampire countess. She turned him on their wedding night but their happiness was short lived. 100 years a vampire hunter killed later the countess. Since then he has spent his life in the shadows watching has humans enjoy happiness.
Special Abilities: he can teleport. He can also read emotions. He can heal any wound or sickness with his blood
Weapons: his claws and teeth. Swords and daggers.
Personality: He is shy but fearless. He is protective but not over protective. He is very loving and sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:37 pm

Photo/Image: My Charries - Page 2 B5e3a93a-2861-4f31-86f0-86ded33913d0_zpslixd0jgc
Name: Erica Mayhew
Race: Vampire pure blood
Alignment: a combination of good and evil
Hair Colour and Style: long wavy blonde hair. It goes to about the middle of her back. Most of the time she has it up in braids
Eye Colour: her eye color changes according to her hunger. Blue when it is normal. Violet when angry and hungry. Red when starving
Ht. & Wt.: 5 foot 6 117 pounds
Appearance: pale thin but with natural curves of busty woman
Background:

The moon is high in the sky and full tonight. The village below a mountain known as Deodungha, was quiet and still as though they knew something bad was going to happen tonight. The village was usually a lively place. But every now and then full moon, the village would become as quiet as a mouse. All the doors would be closed and locked. Anyone caught outside during this time, was considered at the mercy of the elements.

Up on Deodungha, there is a high stone castle that glowed with an eerie mist about it and from that castle, you can faintly hear the screams of suffering and sorrow. The villagers used to worship those who live there but recently something changed inside the family that they considered their deities. They have demanded that the villagers give them young women every few months in exchange for protection from the surrounding enemies. Once the villagers surrender the young women, they are never seen again. No one really knows what happens to them and no one really cares as long as the village is protected.

Little did they know that something different was going to happen this night...

Count Vladimir paces along halls of his castle as he hears the screams coming from the birthing room. He says to himself, "All my previous attempts have failed and this woman is the last of the women given to me by the village. None so far have survived the birthing. And the babies have been dead at birth. I cannot handle the loss of another child."

The count was a young looking man. Blood red hair went down to the floor as he walked. His pale skin was perfectly flawless. His eyes even though they were tinted with red were a deep brown color. They always looked like they were always in deep thought. He rubs his cheek gently as he could still feel slight indentation of claws mark on his cheek despite the fact that the wound healed within seconds of the wound occurring. He wasn't sure if he was still feeling the wound on his cheek or just reliving the event in his head. "Those of my ancestors’ creations have gotten stronger over the years. Each passing generation of our family is not in born into the bloodline. Each member has to be turned at the right age in order to be successful. However, if this experiment works, the war of change. The wolves won't be the only one who are born."

He stops as he hears a deafening scream come from the birthing room. He slowly walks to the door and listens quietly. At first there is nothing to be heard. Not even the heartbeat of the woman who was giving birth. He looks down at the floor and slams his fist into the wall. He had failed once again.  A tear of blood goes down his cheek. He steps back as he hears someone coming to the door. The door slowly opens. The young nurse looks at him with a smile. She says to him holding out a bundled up baby to him, "You are the proud father of a baby girl. The mother is resting at the moment as she is going through the transition that all of us have done. You did it, my master. You have just allowed the first pure blood vampire to come into this world. Injecting the mother with vampire venom periodically throughout the birthing process has guaranteed the survival of both the child and the mother. However, it is unfortunate that she had to go into labor during a full moon. When the wolves are at their strongest point." Count Vladimir takes the baby in his arms and says to the nurse, "I know that it is risky. But the fact that this little one is alive and here makes it all worth it." He places his hand on the little one's chest. He can feel and hear the blood pumping through her body. He says more to himself than anybody else, "She is perfect. She is a living vampire." He looks at the deep pink eyes of the child as she looks at him. He never thought he would see the day that his hard work and persistence would pay off.

He stops smiling though as he hears a howl from a distance. He knew it wouldn't be much longer before the wolves were here. He looks behind the nurse into the room where the newborn vampire was resting as she was going through the transition. He knew that she would not make it through the night. Newborn vampires did not know how to fight werewolves they were too focused on drinking fresh blood. He looks at the nurse and says, "Put her out of her misery before the wolves find her. It will be more merciful that way." The nurse nods her head obediently and she allows her nails to turn into claws. Within moments, the newborn vampire and mother is quickly decapitated before the transformation can be completed. Count Vladimir takes the baby with him through the secret passageways through his castle. He had to make sure that the baby would get out alive.

He stops for a moment as he can smell the scent of wet dog ahead of him. He thinks to himself, "I can't believe they made it into the old passageways. Someone has betrayed us all." He takes his sword into his right hand while holding the baby against him with his left. He could sense them getting closer to him and the child. He screams into the shadows, "Come out of there you cowards! Face me! Come die with honor!" He quickly goes on guard as soon as he hears the footsteps of someone approaching them.

Out from the shadows, comes a beautiful woman with glowing red eyes. Her blonde hair touching the ground as she comes towards him. She says to him with a cunning smile, "It is only mean my husband. I've come to kill the abomination in your arms. That thing must not be allowed to live. Not as long as the blood of that woman flows through her veins. If I kill her, you will not have to die for your transgressions against our kind. You laid with a human woman and broke your vows to me as my husband." She draws a silver dagger from her side. She says to him not giving him a chance to defend himself verbally, "You should have known that this would not be allowed by the council."

He looked at his once beautiful bride and says to her calmly and without hesitation, "I do not have to justify my choices to you my once proud queen. You drink from humans like they are cattle. You laugh at their suffering, like you are above them. You forget that you once were a human. I did this, creating a vampire born alive and strong, to save our kind from itself. While you, sell us out to the wolves. You are a traitor to your own kind, Isabella. You will die for your transgressions against the family who has taken care of you for the last three thousand years." His sword glows a violent color of red. He braces himself as he sees ten large black wolves surround him.

The largest of the wolves says to him, "Hand the abomination over to me and I will kill you quickly. That creature in your arms is worse than you are. At least it is easy to tell who is a vampire and who is a human, with that thing there is no telling the difference. It is a monster." Isabella looks at the beastly creature and says to him, "You said to me that he would live as long I got him to hand over the child to you. Have you gone back on your word against me wolf? You and I both know that I am the superior being." The wolf looks at her with a mouthful of thick blood stained teeth. He says to her, "I promised you that I would try to let him live, I did not promised you that I would let him live. You assumed it that was what I meant. Do not make me regret the fact that I let you live all those years ago."

She looks at the big wolf quickly shaking her head in agreement with him. Clearly she was afraid of the alpha wolf and his pack. Count Vladimir takes his sword firmly into his grip and says to the wolf and his bride, "I would rather die than let you take my daughter away from me. The only reason you have an issue with me is because I try to do something you guys have been thinking about for years now. I have created the future of the vampire race by breaking a few old rules put forth by an old man who no longer matters to this world. All that matters is the future of our kind. And like it or not wolf, our kind and your kind are linked to one another. If one species dies, so does the other."

The large wolf launches himself at the count but before contact can be made, the child in the count's arms lets out a gut wrenching scream. She pushes them away from her with another scream causing them both to go flying into the walls of the tunnels. While she remains floating in the air, both of them quickly get back up shaking off the pain going through their bodies. She continues to keep screaming. Her cries start to shake the ground. The wolves look at each other clearly not sure if they should be messing with the child. The alpha wolf screams, "DON'T LET THAT CHILD GO! WE MUST KILL IT!"

The wolf pack surrounds the child as she floats in the air. A golden energy begins to pulse and surround her. The wolves watch as the child gets surrounded by the golden energy and takes off like a rocket into the forest going towards the human village below. The wolves chase after the child not wanting to anger their alpha any further. All the while, the alpha wolf looks at the count.

Vladimir holds his chest some as he removes his armor. He says to the alpha wolf, "Your pack won't be able to get her. She is not the same as catching one of us. Her powers act on their own will to protect her." The male wolf growls loudly before saying, "You created a monster, Count. A living vampire is dangerous! What did you hope to achieve?" He looks at Count Vladimir as he circles him. The count smiles some and says, "Perfection is what I was hoping to achieve. That's is what I have done."

In an instant, the two of them clashed…
Special Abilities: Levatation - floats in the air
Telekenetic - Moves things with her mind
Creation - creates wild creatures from her blood
Compulsion - She can compell people to do things that she wants
Ghoul/Zombie control - when she drains someone who is not a virgin, they become zombie like creatures that can she can control.
Super strength and speed
She does not age
Control over the elements
Weapons: Swords, her nails turn into claws, her fangs, bow and arrows,  and chains.
Personality: She has lived as a human since as long as she can remember until her vampire nature woke up. She is a good person at heart. However, her vampire nature makes her easily angered and highly emotional. Her greatest desire is to find her life mate. About every hundred years her body makes her go into a deep sleep for 50 years. When she wakes, she has no memory other than her name. A human family has been her care takers for generations keeping her true nature hidden from her to protect her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2