The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very long Eventful Day (Silverwolflady only)

2 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

A Very long Eventful Day (Silverwolflady only) - Page 23 Empty Re: A Very long Eventful Day (Silverwolflady only)

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 5:11 pm

she looked up at him with a wolfish grin naw. i seen little kids ride big great danes. not that bad. she teased as she bumped into him before grabbing a mouth full of his shirt and tugged him towards the town come on now, time to go shopping
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

A Very long Eventful Day (Silverwolflady only) - Page 23 Empty Re: A Very long Eventful Day (Silverwolflady only)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 04, 2010 9:26 am

He grinned.."That is true." He says with a chuckle as he thne cocked his head to the side..."Alright alright im comming..." He says with a laugh as he followed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 9:42 am

she went silent for a while. walking next to him as they finally made it back into the city , she watched as she got shocked looks as well as interesting ones. she even heard his name come up once or twice with a question on how he could apparently walk with a wolf. then she heard the questions on whether or not if she was a wolf or just an extremely large dog. she looked up at him and lightly nipped his fingers before rubbing her head against his hand. [i]heh they seem to think your a bit interresting now.'
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 04, 2010 10:26 am

He grinned as he looked around at all the people stareing at them. He answered all their questions as best as he could..."Yes I think your right..." He syas with a chuckle..."So where should we go" He asks her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 10:47 am

she shrugged as she stopped in front of the storehmmm well shopping first.. i stuck money in your pockets.. see if you can get me some new clothing.. she had tried to go into the store but was instantly backed out by a broom being swung at her head, shaking her head she layed down by the door and maybe some food. heh i have to stay out here, they are not fond of animals in there and i have no clothing so i know they are not fond of naked girls running around either
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 09, 2010 8:00 pm

He grinned..."Good..." he says with a smile as he then walked in watching the store owner. He grabbed the broom..."Easy with that...She'll attack you.." He warrned as he looked over to her watching her lay down..."I'll be right back." He says as he then dissappeared into the store.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 10, 2010 6:23 am

she watched him, giving a slight nod as she layed her head down , half closing her eyes as she watched the people stare at her before moving on to do something else. ahh you make me sound so vicious when you say i will attack she teased, licking her muzzle slightly as she watched kids trying to come up to her to pet her before their parents dragged them off. she enjoyed some of the attention she was getting. it just amused her to see how many people reacted to her size and color.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 11, 2010 6:33 am

He chuckles slightly as he looked around the store. After about 30 minutes he walked back out with a big bag.."All done." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 11, 2010 8:17 am

she looked up at him and got up oo what did you get. i smell something good she nosed at the bag before looking up at him then began to walk next to him well now i just need somewhere to change. where you know i won't be spotted
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 11, 2010 12:19 pm

He looked to her..."THe womens bathroom in the park would be a good place." He says with a smile.."All supprises." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 11, 2010 12:39 pm

she gave a wolfish grin as she looked up at himwell goody , means i won't get kicked out of there.. err. don't you have to have a dog on a leash though in order to get in there? she really wasn't familiar with the park but she was familiar with some of the rules around the area. she always thought it was strange that a city had so many rules. but then again . they can't survive much with out them.or is it one of those.. dog lose free park things?
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 14, 2010 8:58 am

He looked to her..."Nope completly free roaming." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side..."Everything will be fine." he says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23