The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for silverwolflady

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

for silverwolflady Empty for silverwolflady

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Damon sighed running long gloved fingers through bright red bangs. He had no idea where he was, he never had had a good sense of direction, and since he had escaped during the lab accident the scientists who contained him had he had simply been wandering for he had no idea how long and it was really starting to piss him off. He saw a building looming in the distance through the tops of the trees, which were things he could honestly say he hated because his ankle length scarlet hair continuously got caught in the branches, it looked like a collapsing old building. Because he had this terrible feeling it was going to start raining he headed towards it.

As he got closer he could sense other beings around but the pressure they seemed to give off was definitely not human. He frowned but continued forward, testing his powers pretty pissed off to find that they were probably working at their minimal capacity. He hated it. He stepped into the stone building knowing know that the creatures that were in here were not friendly, not that he cared he was pretty sure, with little to know powers or not, he could fend off anything that could possibly attack him, it wasn't like he had to really worry about dying any time soon. The inside of the building was surprisingly well kept for a disfigued old building. There were pieces of furniture scattered here and there but no person in the immediate area. He ran a finger over the scars over his eye that cut through his eyebrow as he often did as he thought finding the contours under his fingers very interesting. His red hair that stuck out into three spikes to one side made him stand out and he knew that very much but it wasn't something he could help, and he had to admit he liked drawing unwanted and dangerous attention to himself. The headband on his head, which dug into the back of his head connected with wiring into the source of his power, shone dimly in the faint light in the building, which he happened to notice was all candle light, it was...surprisingly homy.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

for silverwolflady Empty Re: for silverwolflady

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Isis couldn't believe her luck, the moment she finally decided to get out of this rundown building, some stranger pops up and stirs a bit of unwanted attention from the other four vampires she was leaving with, and some how became a bit of a leader to. She was studying the new stranger before catching movement, swearing under her breath she moved quickly to get behind the younger vampire, reaching out and grabbing the ends of his long hair she yanked him back against her, her free arm going around his throat and pinned him effectively.. '' easy Nuka, let us not be too hasty in this one '' she kept her voice low, the younger one tried to struggle but due to her strength she easily had him contained.

Her blue eyes where still trained on the newcomer, even she could tell he was different. not normal, something was off about him, even though normally anyone moron who entered their home was a free meal,s he didn't want any of her charges accidentally rushing in on this one and getting themselves killed.. Tilting her head slightly she glanced at down at the young vamp. reaching up slightly she ran her fingers lightly over his smooth face, her nails barely scoring the side of his cheek.. '' don't do anything stupid, or i will kill you myself, got it?"she waited for him to give a nod of agreement before she released him. it was easy enough to give warning to the other three, they backed off immediately.

Jumping down from her spot she landed softly in the shadows by the door, reaching out she slowly closed it, ignoring the loud creak that the hinges gave. '' you must be either lost, or a complete idiot for coming in here.. which is it stranger?" although her hunger was beating at her she ignored it,atleast for now. '' who are you ?" the question was simple, and hopefully the newcomer would be generous enough to supply it. though she really didn't care what he did, she took in his appearance slowly , long ankle length red hair, some spiked.. scars over one eye and oddly dressed, she got the feeling that bandana around his forehead was hiding something, though what, she didn't know.

((hope this is okay))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:48 am

Damon smirked a very amused looked playing across his face as one of the creatures he knew was there revealed herself. He let her speak but was already thinking of the ways he could kill her without the full use of his powers. He knew he could protect himself, he knew the force of the minimal power he had could probably force her over. The pressure in the air she seemed to give off told him that she was definitely stronger then she looked. The one power he seemed to have much different then his predecessors was probably his most useful and annoying; he could sense the slightest of adjustments in the particles, practically down to the atom, in the air around him, but that was about the limit of his power except for condensing the air, which he could do with his power over gravity anyway. He had to admit he would have loved to kill this girl by making the air around her denser then water and watching her drown on land. But he'd have to wait months for the headband he wore to let him manage such a thing, after it started to get a weaker hold on him, he could break it eventually.

"I think you'll find that I'm neither. Perhaps I'm just here to find a challenge. But of course that thought wouldn't have crossed your mind." he started to walk toward her knowing he could get a better feel as to what this girl was about the closer he got. "As for who am I...I don't think I have to tell the like of you. Maybe as a last courtesy I will tell you who I am before you die..when the time comes." he said his hands behind his back his dead grey eyes not leaving the woman who seemed to have a very powerful air around her though it could very easily be a ruse. Damon's voice was low and smooth, making everything he said sound like it had been thought up hours in advance and well rehearsed.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:54 am

she couldn't help but get a little more interested in this stranger, arching a brow she leaned back against the wall lazily as she crossed her arms over her chest, only glancing over his shoulder once as movement caught her eye, the other four had came down but atleast they stayed back , obeying a direct order. Her gaze jumped back to the stranger as he started to move towards her. '' hmm no i do believe that would fall under stupid. . your not the first to have come here looking for something to either challenge, amuse.. or just plain have fun to try and kill. .''

She was having a bit of a hard time figuring out just exactly what he was, he seemed human, but then again the feel of the air told her otherwise. when he spoke of her dieing she couldn't help the short amused laugh. '' ahh stranger i do believe your a little late on that one, i died ages ago.'' tilting her head to the side slightly she ran the tip of her tongue just barely over her fangs.. '' but sweet of your to consider that i think.. i wouldn't come any closer if i where you. '' she was still in her relaxed state but that could easily change within a second.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:30 pm

Damon smirked, "But you have never dealt with someone like me I can assure you." he said stopping when he was a mere two feet away from the woman that he could now easily identify as a vampire. He clued into the fact that her dying would be quite the task at the moment she said she had died ages ago, "So it seems....that you and I have something in common, it shames me to share a trait with a creature like you though..." He dropped his arms to his side, keeping himself in a position trying to boast his strength. His physical strength was something he loved about himself, though he had only been training for some 20 odd years he had acquired quite a bit of muscle mass and he was quite proud of it.

He looked at the other vampires that seemed to have gathered though they were standing at a distance, not that he couldn't take them all on, he was sure there was a way he could at least get rid of them if 'death' wasn't an option, there were fates worse then death and he had met with many of them in his life. "A battle of undeads? That is starting to sound less and less appealing to me." he said with a frown though his fingers twitched knowing that he would have to defend himself at any instant now that he for sure what these things were.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:51 pm

'' come now we are not that bad, sounds like your condemning us for living a life that we really didn't have a choice to live.'' she watched his movements closely, every little bit of detail usually meant life and death in situation's like this. '' and technically they won't attack you unless i give the go ahead, so really isn't a battle then now is it?.. i have to admit though your becoming a little more interesting to me other then a free meal. .. where do you come from? ''

it didn't matter if he was two feet from her or two inches from her, she would still be able to dodge anything he flung at her. well, maybe with a scrape or two but plenty of tried to kill her for good and none have ever succeeded.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:19 pm

"That's something else we have in common then." Damon said running a hand through the bangs that hung over the metal headband that stretched across his forehead. "They may not attack but who said I wouldn't." he stated looking at his fingers to the vampiress standing not far from him at all he didn't have to move anything to stop her from doing anything, he may not be able to kill her from this distance but if he got to lay maybe two or three fingers on her head she would be dead in an instant. The implosion of brains was a very fun task and it was far from messy so it was easily one of his favourite ways to kill a person.

"The human country south of here." he said, knowing it would be rare for other humanoid races to come from there, there was a strict rule on elves and such getting into the walled of human countries, but he was sure a vampire could easily get in for an extended period of time since they so close resembled the humans. The continent he knew he was on had two walled off human countries, that humans tended to stick to though he had seen already that they did seem to like to travel and he had seen many outside of their country so far, many of them he had killed just for the sake of killing though.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:49 pm

she frowned slightly , now a little more curious. he was so far from home what was he doing way out here.? '' that is such a long way from here.. exactly how why are you here? and i would imagine we don't have that much in common. for instance, i get the feeling you kill for pleasure and nothing else... i on the other hand have to kill to survive, and protect myself.. does that sound about the jest of it?" moving away from the wall she kept her distance from him, she was not stupid to under estimate the man, even she could sense a bit of the danger..

'' as for the others well, they are too young still.. i am afraid they are going a little more on instinct and would most likely attack you for no apparent reason just for the hell of it.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:16 pm

Damon kept his dead grey eyes on her, "It's not that far...but I do believe it's none of your business." he had no idea if it was a long way away or not, it hadn't felt like that long of a journey. He didn't want to go telling this complete stranger everything about him and the fact that he himself didn't know everything was a bit of an obstacle anyways. "That does sound quite accurate." he said with a frown after she spoke to him. He looked to the younger vampires as they were mentioned and smirked at them eyes narrowing slightly, "Why don't they bring it on, I could take them, even with very little power, they seem like a no effort job." he stated stretching his fingers, he hated that his powers were used more for defense then offense but he could still manage with what he had and his brute strength.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:22 pm

she laughed slightly before moving this time, she was quick and appeared behind him, pressing her back against his lightly as she stretched. '' i wouldn't do that.. or i would have to hurt someone. i already told them to hold off.. and they are hungry as it is so please, do not provoke them. '' she shrugged slightly as she lightly flicked one of the spikes of his hair. '' and yes it is far.. i have been there before i know. although it was quite some time ago. '' she was quick to move away from him this time as she moved towards the other four.. '' nuka and the others will go out and hunt just to keep themselves out of trouble.. '' she mumbled, waving her hand at them to leave. getting into a fight with him would be alot easier if the others where gone.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Damon just had to blink and he missed he moving to behind his back he turned his palms to face backwards but did nothing to rash, she hadn't done anything to truly provoke him yet. He said nothing right off the bat pausing to collect himself as she spoke to him and her group. They were signaled to leave and he didn't know whether or not that was a good thing. "How do you even know I bleed, as someone who is reanimated how do you know i need blood to survive." he said cocking and eyebrow watching her as she moved away from him, he crossed his arms again as his eyes followed her every movement hoping to catch her movements the next time she decided to move quickly. Aside from those words though he was silent as he examined her, watching her.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:16 pm

she grinned as she held up her right hand, blood lightly coated two of her nails, her index finger and her middle finger.. ' i know you bleed, you feeling pain on the other hand, is questionable since you didn't even feel me get a good knick on you.. '' she hadn't even wounded him that much, just two little holes small enough on his wrist to already stop bleeding. she gotten him when she moved only to get a small taste.. bringing her fingers to her mouth she lightly licked them'' hmmm and i do say you taste rather peculiar.. not like a normal person would'' licking her fingers clean she eyed him again.. '' don't think i am inclined to share..''

she studied him for a moment, still a little surprised that he hadn't even reacted to it. '' bringing up survival huh.. gives me more questions to ask, then again i suppose, playing with my food is a bit childish.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 pm

Damon almost showed shock on his face as she held up the blood covered nails and he looked at his wrist which indeed did have to pin prick like wounds in it he frowned instead refusing to show any shock on his face. "It seems, you're a bit more skilled that I first took you as." he said, his frown slowly contorting into a very evil smirk. "Being here, could in fact prove quite interesting, it seems." he finished clenching his fist a few times to see if the small wounds would bleed anymore. "And you're right, a little flesh wound like this I'm not going to feel, and I'm sure you'd really have to try if you wanted to hurt me." he stated taking a step towards her, "As for 'eating' me, don't be so naive as to think that I'd actually let you." he said shaking his head. His mentality was much greater then probably any being on the planet having evolved much past that of any human by thousands of years he wasn't about to be taken down by some blood sucking leech.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:17 pm

she continued to study him, and even knew the moment he felt shock though his face didn't see it, grinning she arched a brow.. '' really now? glad i can give you a little entertainment.. '' she looked him over slowly before smiling again.. '' ahh i didn't say you would just up and let me get a little bite or two.. but fighting for it seems fun, would be good exercise anyways.. '' she shrugged as she eyed his wrist again as he tried to make it bleed more.. '' trying to entice me?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:55 pm

He smiled at her words he wouldn't let her get another bite in whether they fought about it or not. "Entice? No I'm just examining my own blood, isn't it obvious?" he said with a smirk. He used nearly the extent of his suppressed power to make the air pressure and even the pull of gravity in the room quite a bit more making it more like moving through water for someone who wasn't used to it like he was. Now she wouldn't be able to do anything without him noticing, "I'll be honest with you I'd rather take a nice long sleep then fight with you, despite how pleasing a nice blood bath sound at the moment." he said with a frown flicking his hair to the side out of his face slightly, he had been travelling for days without rest so it was understandable but he knew if he fell asleep he would die in an instant around this vampire.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:19 am

She arched a brow slightly , immediately feeling the change in the air and quickly adapted to it. She had a sneaky suspicion that the unknown man in front of her was doing it, but she didn't get to live this long without learning how to adapt to something as minimal as that.'' i can help you with that long rest you know. '' she didn't have to kill him, maybe take enough to put him to sleep for a while but right now she was too interested in him to kill him.. atleast for now anyways. she would rather observe him. study him, find out what exactly he was because frankly , she had never come across anyone as he.

'' now why would you need to examine your own blood? are you some sort of scientist so to speak?" she really hated people like that, they would take anything they didn't understand and rip it to bits just to see how it would work. vampires included..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:18 am

"The only way I'd want you to help me is by going away and leaving me alone." Damon said with a frown not really wanting to put up with her anymore, now that he knew what she was and that he couldn't kill her with his minimal power he simply wanted nothing to do with her. He didn't like this little bit though, from the pressure he could feel from his powers being used he could tell she was used to the almost water like feeling already and he couldn't help but be worried, if she could adjust to it do easily he'd have to really pick up his pace, he knew if he concentrated his powers on one spot right now he may be able to increase the gravity by about 3 tonnes, but that was about all he trusted himself to be able to do at the moment though he knew it would be enough, he would have to make sure that he was right in thinking that she was used to it though. "Me a scientist, I take that as an insult, this is just the first time I've seen my own blood from an actual wound." he said dropping his arm to his side again and smirking the the vampire who seemed far to interested in him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:49 pm

she shrugged, '' sorry toots, not gonna happen, your in my home remember?'' getting behind him again she quickly grabbed both of his wrists, using only a little bit of strength to hold them, one, she was testing to see what he would do and two, she didn't want those hands to accidentally or purposesly get a hold of her. she had been watching him and every time she moved his hands would twitch, her theory was they where the most lethal part on him. he could most likely kill her with just a touch from them. '' you are very interesting and just by watching you i already know a bit bout you..you don't like being around vampires.. understandable.. but we are not all that bad,.. granted i am no saint. i assure you but i am not too blood thirsty, that is what gets most of the others killed.''

she shrugged as she looked at his face from over his own shoulder.. '' i am smarter then that.. i don't draw unwanted attention to myself. .. your hands, you can do something with them.. i don't know what exactly but my gut instinct is telling me not to let those hands get on me. .. am i right?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:29 pm

Damon growled slightly as she got behind him again grabbing his wrists she clearly hadn't been affected at all by the change in air density and it was already proving quite bothersome. He frowned as he looked down to the side without looking over his shoulder at the vampire behind him. She was getting a lot closer to the truth by herself without him having to say much, he wasn't used to this. Human interaction was something he was far from used to. He tested his wrists lightly, she didn't have that tight a hold on him despite herself. He wouldn't use his powers he had no need to, he could fight his way out of this one with strength alone. He flexed slightly trying to show the true muscle that was hidden beneath his jacket. "You're very clever I will give you that. You were examining much more then I thought you were if you figured so much out already. I wouldn't say I need to touch you to inflict serious damage though...I will admit my power circulates and usually originates from my palms though." He explained smirking slightly letting the air around them turn back to normal, not wanting to wear himself out when she so obviously could adjust to something so minor. He was sure he was putting just enough pressure on her hold to tell her that he could escape it when ever he wanted to. He shook his head his long ponytail swaying with the motion, his hair moving in a way that the two wires, encased in thick metal protection, would be visible where they entered his head near the base of his skull.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:41 pm

She grinned.. '' dear boy, how many times do i have to tell you that i am alot smarter then you think?i am beginning to think your thick headed or doing that to annoy me. '' blinking slightly she caught sight of metal glinting a little in what little light there was, drawn to it like a cat drawn to catnip she released one of his wrists to reach up and lightly poke the thing.. '' what the hell is that? '' she had definitely been interested in his power but since she got distracted she forgot to ask about it.. She barely even noticed the change in the air again though she did release a sigh of relief.. adjusting like that always made her more tired then usual. '' you are definitely not any normal human i have seen.. you got wires in your head. that is definitely not normal, even for me.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Damon rolled his eyes at her comment, he was just not used to people around him being 'smart' and being able to figure things out not through statistics and numbers but from experience and common knowledge. Then she poked at the wires in his head and he shuddered even though he had had them for 10 years now he was not used to them being touched, it was still a very sensitive area on his body. His body lurched, "Don't touch that unless you want me to destroy you and this whole fucking place." he stated sharply, "Clearly I'm not a normal human as I said before I'm dead. And this thing on my head controls my powers so I can't kill everyone and anything that gets in my way." he growled glaring over his shoulder at her pulling his arms out of her hand and turning to face her crossing his arms in front of his chest.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:00 pm

she arched a brow slightly before shrugging holding her hands up '' alright alright, no poking the strange shiny wire.. lord only knows i wouldn't want to blow my own self up. let alone anyone else in a ten mile radius if not further. '' she tisked , hearing his growl.. '' my my, wonder if your bite is worse then your bark? .. no matter.. don't get your panties in a bunch. '' she shrugged before poking him. '' need i remind you , you came here.. possibly looking for shelter.. i would play nice.. '' she still wanted to know how that thing on his head was keeping him alive if he was supposed to be dead.., rubbing her chin slowly she eyed him again. '' so.. how did you come about being like this? or do you not know?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:16 pm

Damon didn't say anything moving a hand to the back of his head and messing with his , trying to get it to cover most of the metal protruding from his skull again. He frowned he figured it would be better if he started looking for somewhere else to stay before it got incredibly dark out. "Some scientists picked up my corpse in the forest and did this, I'm not going to tell you how." he said rolling his eyes, sometimes he was sure the fact that he was forever seventeen was a down fall, he was a good thirty years older then that but he didn't look it, not that it ever meant anything to him before, but he was sure he looked very pouty a lot of the time, when/if upset, which was rarely but when someone actually bothered to touch the cords coming out of his head he was sure he looked more his age then usual. "Now I'm sure I'm not getting to stay here without either being drained of blood or interrogated until dawn...so maybe I should just leave." he said rolling his eyes and starting towards the door to leave.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:24 pm

She sighed before moving to stand in front of the door,effectively blocking his way.. '' i was merely curious, and your lucky, normally i wouldn't leave such a tasty person like yourself alone.. but you are very interesting. more so alive rather then drained, i can always go out tomorrow night and feed.. '' out of the group she was the only vampire old enough to go days without a meal.. she may get cranky, but that was only a minor thing.. her appearance was a blessing though, stuck to look like she was in her early twenties when she was definitely several decades old. . Tilting her head to the side slightly she glanced at the fireplace then back at him.. '' suppose you can stay here.. i won't ask that many questions. though i would seriously love to. even i can sense how tired you are.. wouldn't serve me any purpose to bore you to death. ''

She grinned slightly as she looked him over'' besides, you will have time to yourself for the day. without me to talk your ear off. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:50 pm

Damon's eyes narrowed, his brows furrowing, of course his way was blocked, there was no way she would let something so interesting slip by. He eyed her a bit worried not wanting to really take her offer, but he was tired, it didn't show that heavily in his features but he was sure it showed in the way he was holding himself, "Alright, then I'll stay here, but I won't hesitate to kill any of you blood suckers if you get to close to me." he said with a sigh, glaring at his hostess, as it would seem, he was being dead serious he would not be able to deal with puncture wounds in his neck draining his life out of him. "Do I get my own room?" he couldn't help but ask, he had to admit it was almost exciting if he did, he had never gotten to sleep in a bed let along by himself and not under constant surveillance, it would be different.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next