The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victim (SasoriPuppet11 ONLY)

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Victim (SasoriPuppet11 ONLY) Empty Victim (SasoriPuppet11 ONLY)

Post by RippedNose Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:07 pm

((Heheh okay well I decided to get this going, you can make a charachter and all that, and reply to this if you like. As for the title, why not? Heh, I didn't know what else to call it, and this was the song it was based off of, so what the hell ^.^" This may be crappy, by the way, I have no idea how to start it))

Victim (SasoriPuppet11 ONLY) 01a38c10

Damon sat alone at the lunch table, prodding at his food boredly, his red bangs in his face hiding his abnormally purple eyes. He glanced up and flciked his head to the side, tossing his emo-style bangs off of one of his eyes, so they just covered the other. His eyes trained on one person as they walked across the cafeteria. He watched silently for a bit before his eyes flicked to the person next to him, who was undoubtebly his new toy. Everyone knew that he used people, treated them badly, and then tossed them to the side, leaving them to lick their wounds, though that made many people, including him, want him even more.

He had been lusting after this kid for a few years, doing everything in his power to get himself noticed, but nothing seemed to work. The only thing he hadn't tried that he could think of easily was confront him, which sure as hell wouldn't work. The idea of being treated so harshly by someone like that was ideal to him, almost making his mouth water. It was the one thing Damon really desired. He watched with a slight smirk as a few people who wished for the same thing as he did were pushed aside. He still had a chance, and he was getting bolder in his approaches, brushing against him a bit suggestively as he walked by, or falling onto him 'by accident'.

None of his ploys had worked so far, but he was determined. The redhead picked up his half eaten lunch and tossed it in the garbage, making his way across the room towards the object of his desire, hoping to catch his eye somehow, which hadn't worked over the few years he had been trying, he was sure, since the other didn't even seem to notice him. He all but sauntered across the room, striding confidently with his head up.

He walked right in front of him, not able to resist swaying his hips slightly as he walked, not bothering to look back to see if it had worked. If he had succeeded, he would know soon enough. Really, was being used for a few days so hard to ask for? Sure, he knew it would probably be harder than that to catch his attention, but he was positive that if he walked past enough times he would get noticed, even if it was only for a minute or so. It may lead to something. Or so he hoped.

((well you can do whatever, i dont care lol. its up to you ^.^ hope its okay ^.^"))

Last edited by RippedNose on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Victim (SasoriPuppet11 ONLY) Empty Re: Victim (SasoriPuppet11 ONLY)

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:39 pm

((Mm'kay. Give me a bit to make a character up for this and I'll post. So, I'm claiming this my place to reply with my buddy (even though she already has my name on this ^w^) I'll do what I can soon~))
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:35 pm

((heheh okay ^.^ ))
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:28 pm

((Buddy~ I made a dude for this, check him out and tell me what you think))
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:29 pm

((i saw ^.^ i like it, he should be perfect for it XD ))
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:31 pm

((Awesome, so let's see what I can do~))

Haku was in control today, obviously. Most of the time during the day and in school he seemed to be in control. Unlike Haru, he wasn't that picky with his toys. Haru apparently wanted someone who loved him for who he was, and who could accept him for anything, but Haku. Haku could take anyone, as long as they were good in bed, attractive, and easy to toy with. The first requirement wasn't that hard to find out, just a bit of seducing. The second one was easy to spot, since it was a look-only sort of thing. And the third, well, it depended on the person and all, so that was more or less found out with a couple of conversations and the process of the first requirement. Simple. Haru didn't like it, but Haku never completely cared. Today he was bringing over his latest pet, one he'd picked up some time a week or two ago, maybe less.

A cute enough brunette, slightly obnoxious, but easy to abuse. He always looked like he was desperate for his attention, like he craved at least a sentence a minute from Haku, or a brush against skin every second. He looked like a starved man practically, when he wasn't being spoken to, or held or touched. He winced slightly as Haku slapped him coldly across the face, leaving a red mark to slowly appear. His lip quivered but he did nothing. Haku merely grabbed his face roughly and kissed him, making him forget almost instantly that his face stung. Haku laughed as he desired a longer kiss, pleading with innocent eyes, no words necessary. Not like he was brave enough to speak to him anyway.

As he tormented his poor toy, he noticed out of the corner of his eye the swaying of hips fro ma rather interesting red head. He glanced at him once, only regarding his presence. He'd seen the kid once or twice before, if he recalled correctly. He was always just out of the corner of his eye, for some reason. Maybe it was the shocking red hair he had that just drew his eyes over for a moment. Of course Haru had seen him too, but neither knew that much about him. He was just a stranger within vision. The shape of his body, the way his hips swayed nearly enchantingly to him, that was what made him interesting. What made it worth a moment of his time to see him. He hadn't been with this one yet, and though Haru told him to leave him be, Haku never listened. He'd get a bit more use out of his toy, then leave him and see how the red head was. He smirked as he open-mouth kissed his toy, who eagerly kissed back, his tongue obviously winning.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:07 pm

((awesome ^.^))

Damon was sure he had felt eyes on him for a moment, but he might have been imagining it, just hoping to be noticed, or it could have been some random stranger's as well. He hoped it had been what he thought, but he kept walking, not bothering to glance back. He headed straight for his locker, taking his books out for his next few classes, along with his pencil case and a book, before he slammed the little metal compartment shut. He had nothing else to do at lunch really, other than eat and sit. It was boring, but could be interesting, watching other people, and seeing what they would do.

He walked down the hallway to his next class, which would start in about ten minutes. He sat down against the wall beside the classroom door and put his books down beside him, pulling his legs up to his chest and resting his arms on them, tilting his head back against the wall to wait, having nothing better to do. he was normally alone, only having a few people he socialized with, and even them he wouldn't exactly call 'friends'. Nobody exactly payed too much attention to him since he stayed alone most of the time, though he did notice the looked of some of the girls in the school, which he ignored completely, since he was gay and all. As well as the fact that he had his eyes set one someone, who he wasn't going to give up on any time soon.

He could see the door across the hall, even though his head was back. It was deserted now, but he knew for a fact that the exact person he was trying to get had that class next. It wasn't like he was stalking him or something, but he noticed these things while he was waiting for class to start. It always sparked his attention when Haku was near, though he didn't always do something about it, not wanting to show how obsessed he was, if you could really call it that.

Last edited by RippedNose on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:21 pm

((Hmm, I think an MPD kid (who's gay *snicker* can keep this interesting, more or less.))

After hearing Haku's thoughts on what he was planning to do with the red-head once he was done with his newest thing. He had taken over to body, and even if he was the main personality, he had a lot less control over everything. How he'd even managed to take control was beyond him. Determination....maybe? Sounded like a stretch to him, but he'd go with it for now. He walked to his next class, not completely used to running around the school as himself. He did every now and then, but not often enough. He almost felt like a new student. He walked into class, seeing a few people in the halls going to their classes, coming from lunch. After Haku had left the kid, he had taken over so he wouldn't have to deal with the awkwardness of being around him.

The red-head sat by the door. He wondered why, since come to think of it, he always did. Haru just never saw him through his own eyes. Just Haku's uncaring sight. He looked over at him, seeing the bored red-head with his head tilted back. He would have asked him what he was doing, but since he rarely showed up, he doubted he'd say anything within the character Haku had built. He ignored him then, walking into class, still quite curious about him.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:08 am

((yesh. thats what i was thinking when u made him XD))

Damon sat against the wall for a few minutes before more people were occupying the hall, though none had classes either with him or across the hall yet. He caught a glimpse of silver hair from his periferals ((i dunno how its spelled)), and looked down more, not moving his head, so that he could see Haku across the hall looking at him, before walking into the class. He smirked slightly, wondering if his hard work was finally going to pay off.

He had no idea about Haku having MPD, and that what he had seen had been his other personality in control. All he knew was that he had finally been noticed by the one person he'd been trying to gain his attention. He had no idea if he had been noticed enough to get what he wanted, but it had been a look, which was more than nothing. The bell finally rang while he was sitting there staring at the ceiling and thinking, and he noticed that there were people everywhere now, so he got to his feet and gathered his books off of the floor, heading into his english class, not planning on paying attention too much.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:49 am

((Yayzles and I think its something like Peripheral?))

Thankfully the information from school and some information about some of the people had passed through to both of them. Haru at least knew what was going on, but he had a feeling Haku was a little bit more talkative to the people around him, then he was being. He was doing something close to isolation, whereas he was sure Haku would go right up to people, guys mostly, and just be seductive and openly flirting or some other kind of thing that Haru knew he was no good at. A couple people spoke to him, but that was about it, and he tried to keep in the personality range thing as best as he could manage. He was eagerly waiting for the end of class, ans when the bell finally rang, he was out of the room.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:32 am

((ahh, i was close enough ^.^"))

Damon sat through class boredly, staring out the window or at a spot on the wall, taking notes occasionally. He was anti-social, as always, ignoring the chatting from everybody else in the room. His thoughts were on Haku for most of the class, but they did stray to other things, like the book he was currently reading, or things he;d rather be doing, where his thoughts turned to Haku again, and he gave a slight grin, unnoticed by the rest of the class. When the bell rang he sighed, thankful that class was finally over, and he could head to the more interesting class. He had chemistry next, which was much better than stupid english. He left the room and looked down the hallway, seeing Haku's retreating form, before heading in the opposite direction to his next class.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:42 am

((Yep, yep))

Haru was feeling Haku beating against the barriers to take control of them again. He didn't want him taking control, he had to see if he could protect the red-head that was the next victim for Haku. He knew eventually Haku would get him and use him, only to dispose of him weeks after, and Haru never liked it when Haku did that. This one didn't look like he could easily be crushed, but still. Haru didn't know how long he'd hold Haku back, but he was doing all he could right now. He was in the next class soon, focusing mainly on keeping Haku back, but trying to avoid the other students as well as the teacher.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:06 am

Damon didn't have as much time to think during chemistry, since he didn't have a lab partner, so he did all the work himself. He liked it better that way, much better than having to deal with an incompetent idiot that would end up blowing everything up. He finished the experiment first, so he pushed everything aside and rested his elbow on the desk, and his head on his hand, nothing better to do, so he was left with his thoughts once again, watching the others in the class sometimes, since most of them were breaking things anyways. When the bell rang signaling the end of the day he sighed and got up, stretching and grabbing his books, heading to his locker once more before he could leave for the day.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:39 am

Haru had lost. Haku was back in control and back to hitting on any guy to his liking. Haru was cursing himself as Haku walked around, smirking at the victory of having regained control of the body that wasn't his in the first place, and the body he over used. Already it was the end of the day. Not bad. He was hooking up with his current lover after school, going to get the rest of his fun out of the boy before he ditched him. On the way to his locker, he bumped into just who he wanted to see. Just the person Haru had been trying to protect. The interesting red head who was always on the edge of his vision. He examined him, finding him attractive enough now that he was face to face with him. He traced his finger along his jaw, lightly and slowly, tauntingly almost. "Mm, aren't you cute?" he addressed him.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:41 am

Damon was almost to his locker, just a few more down the row of them, when someone bumped into him. He turned his head to tell off whoever it was when he saw that it was Haku, and the anger was forgotten. A smirk worked it's way across his face. He felt himself shudder slightly at the feel of his finger on his jaw, and the sound of his voice, which he had heard before, but not often. He had been waiting for this for some time now. "Hm, am I? I never noticed" he replied, flicking his bangs out of his eyes so he could see better, looking him up and down quickly with his purple-ish blue eyes. He had no idea what would happen now, but he was sure he was closer than ever to acheiving what he had made his goal.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 pm

"Oh, yes," Haku replied, his eyes observing him hungrily. He moved his hand farther up on his face, so it was resting against his cheek bone. "You really are. You've got beautiful skin, too, and your hair is lovely. How you could not notice your own perfection?" This one knew how to play. He could see his eyes just longing for more, and not just in a desperate way that he got from most. "Might I ask your name?" he asked him, since then he'd have a name for his new target.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:25 pm

Damon grinned at the compliments, just soaking it up. "Maybe I don't have a mirror?" he said innocently, looking up at him. He was a bit shorter, like he was to most people, only being 5'8". The little contact from his hand was driving him crazy, and he wished for more, but he didn't do anything about it. "Damon. Damon Vanriel" he responded, not sure if he wanted both names or not, but he decided to give them anyways. He already knew Haku's name, so he didn't bother asking.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:35 pm

"Don't have a mirror? Really, now. I don't see how you'd know to keep up that appearance if you don't have a mirror. Perhaps you work on it a lot?" he questioned him, really doubting he didn't have a mirror. Almost everyone in the world would. This kid would certainly have to have one. "Damon," Haku repeated. "I like that name, its nice and it really seems to fit you," he said, looking at the red-headed beauty before him. Oh yeah, this one would be a real treat. He pulled his hand away, leaving the soft skin. "Well, I'll see you around, Damon. I've got a bus to catch." And with that, he passed Damon, heading for his bus and for home, or rather, to his toy's place.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Damon grinned at the questions. "Yes, I have a mirror, and I do work on my appearance, but not too much" he said with a slight laugh. Everyone has a mirror, unless they're homeless, he was pretty sure. "Hm, thanks" he smirked. He hadn't really gotten many compliments before, especially this many in such a short time. But he wasn't complaining, especially seeing who they were coming from. "See ya" he replied, watching with a smirk as he left, deciding that his hard work had finally paid off. He headed the rest of the way to his locker and grabbed his bag, slamming it shut and heading home, the grin never leaving his face.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:33 pm

Haku ignored Haru as he begged him not to bother Damon. Even though both could see Damon being completely unlike the others, where they craved his attention and touch twenty-four/seven (this one sort of did, too) but he had his restraint. He had control and was intelligent enough to use it. He was seductive, too. He wanted his attention, but he wanted his respect, not just to be pushed around as he did with all the others. (Well, maybe a little bit of pushing around) and he could stay on his level, not just hide in a corner and shake when he was done with him. Haru wanted him to stay away from him. Haku would do the exact opposite.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:42 pm

Damon carried his bag home, having it slung over one shoulder, and walking the short distance. It was only about a ten minute walk to his home, and he used that time to think over his encounter with Haku. He was deffinitly getting somewhere, and he was looking forewards to the next day, to see what would happen. He knew he was no longer unnoticed by the other. He finally arrived home and unlocked the door, walking into the silent house to think about it some more before his family got home, and there would be no time alone with his thoughts.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:50 pm

Haku met up with his 'boyfriend', greeting him with both a slap and a kiss. He licked the blood off of his lip where he'd made him bleed, He didn't do it to be nice or apologize. It was just what he did. He touched and toyed with him more, occasionally hitting him, but otherwise ravishing his body. The one below him panted and begged, but he didn't always do as he was pleaded to do. He did what he wanted. He stripped his toy uke, unzipped his own pants and had him suck him off. After taking him raw later, he left him on the bed, shaking, whimpering,but feeling good. He didn't think he'd be with him too much longer. He had another one waiting.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Damon dumped his backpack on the floor at the front door and left it there, dropping onto the couch and stretching. He had had an interesting day, to say the least. He had been waiting for this for as long as he could think, pretty much as long as he had known of Haku. He thought of this, and what would happen in the next day or so, until he heard the front door open, and he groaned, knowing that his little sister was home, and all hell would soon break loose. He had nothing better to do in the evenings that try to prevent disaster from his siblings, but that may soon change.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:27 am

Upon returning home, Haku relinquished control of their body over to Haru. Not like Haru could do anything now, and since Haku didn't have any of his toys around he'd get bored. Haru got to do the homework...whoo-hoo? Haku always dumped this junk on him. He could do it, and there wasn't much else he could do at the moment, so might as well just kill time. The days repeated like that always. It was annoying to Haru, to say the least.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:19 am

Damon spent the few hours before dinner keeping his little sister and his little brother from destroying the house. They were evil, trying to break everything in sight, and blame him for it. The only way he didn't get in trouble was by either stopping them, or having his parents know he wasn't anywhere near whatever broke. His parents came home, so they would knwo that he wasn't near something when it broke, and then after eating he snuck upstairs to hide in his room to do his homework, and then he just sat there. There was nothing else for him to do at night. He tried reading for a bit, but his mind was too preoccupied, so he shrugged and turned off the light, seeing if he could fall asleep, which proved more difficult than normal, but he did fall asleep after about an hour.

Damon woke up to the sound of his alarm, the annoying thing buzzing loudly until he smacked the top of it, hitting the button and shutting it up. "Stupid thing" he grumbled tiredly, dragging himself out of bed and downstairs to eat. He walked back upstairs once he was done with that, his steps slow and heavy, as he tried to recall what had him so excited for the day. Once the memory of Haku talking to him after school came back to him he smirked, more awake now. He brushed his hair easily, not needing much to make it lie flat and straight. He brushed his teeth while his parents and siblings left, leaving him with the house to himself to get dressed. He pulled on black skinny jeans and a red t-shirt, almost the same colour as his hair, and a black sweater, checking his appearance in the mirror, that he did own, before grabbing his bag and slipping his feet into his shoes, leaving the house and locking it, walking to school with a slight smirk, that would probably go unnoticed by most people, since not many people looked at him most of the time, seeing as he was always alone.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next