The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 39 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:50 pm

she shrugged, giving a slight smile.'' not embarrassed.. caught off guard... '' she mumbled, glancing up at him again before leaning up and lightly kissed him back.. '' still trying to get used to things is all. ''

Mia blinked in surprise before nodding as she followed him up the stairs.. '' ahh well. guess i can help a little. ''

Luna looked up at collin, relaxing when he smiled and had his arm around her, making her feel more safe. at the mention of Mia she frowned before glancing at the watching as both dagen and mia appeared, she took one sniff before wrinkling her nose... '' think a cat needs a bath.. ''

Mia blinked in surprise before busting out laughing.. '' wow... gee thanks luna.. didn't know i stunk that much.. ''

Luna blinked in surprise before flushing in embarrassment as she now realized the cat smell was mia..' ' oh..... sorry.. ''

Darious was fighting a smile as he rubbed the back of his head, glancing at dagen.. '' that was.... weird.. ''

Mia shook her head as she slowly moved into the room.. '' soo collin.. what can i do to help?'' she kept he eyes on luna though, watching for any signs of her getting aggitated the more she got closer but it seemed luna was relaxed with her in the room. '' her ears bleeding... '' frowned, noting the small thin line of blood.. '' darious... ''

darious frowned as he tried to peer around but kept at the door..'' she could have trauma to an ear drum.. though her hearing seems fine to me. see if you uhh can flush it out with the solution in my bag.. '' he placed his bag on the floor before taking his foot to push it quickly over to mia.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 39 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Korey smiles as shook his head. "I see." He says as he kissed her back softly

Dagen chuckled slightly as well as he looked to Luna and then to Mia...

Collin looked to Luna.."It is.." He syas as he then looked to darious.."I don't think I've ever seen you scared for your life Darious." He says with a chuckle..."Its alright Babe..No ones gonna hurt you all friends here." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Rose smiled slightly resting her head against his shoulder again as she closed her eyes, taking a deep breath and slowly relaxed.. '' uh huh... you know.. even after that long sleep i am feeling a little.... sluggish.. "

Mia smiled slightly as she was able to get to luna without too much of a fuss. digging through darious's med kit before she found the ear flusher and some cotton balls..'' yea i don't think i have ever seen darious all worked up and what not.. '' she smiled slightly ,brushing her hair aside before she began to cleanse and flush her ear out..

Luna tilted her head to the side to help mia out, she was relaxing,and yet tried not to squirm as the cold solution was put in her ear.. grimacing slightly she leaned against collin.. '' i am ok.. just.. i dunno.. ''

Darious rolled his eyes as he slowly relaxed.. '' yea well you should have a pissed off confused were bite the shit out of you and lets see how scared you would get. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Korey grinned as he looked to her.."THats normal for what you've been threw." He says to her as he held her close.

Collin grinned as he looked to Darious..."Don't tempt me." He says clearly teasing at the time. "
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:23 pm

Darious rolled his eyes.. '' uh huh. ' he kept looking over to see all what mia was doing, he didn't see any more blood so that was a good sign.. '' well umm mia you keep cleaning her up i am going to go and see if i can find korey and that woman of his.'' he grinned before dissappearing.

Mia shook her head and rolled her eyes. jumping slightly when Luna poked her in the side but just figured she wanted her to move to the side a little. so shifted her weight and moved. '' sorry . personal space i know.. i am almost done so i will be out your hairs. ''

Luna smiled slightly, glancing at dagen then at mia. trying not to wince again when more solution was put in her ear.. '' gah that is freaking cold. '' she mumbled, leaning back against collin more.. '' take your time.. it don't hurt, just feels weird. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:37 pm

Collin grinned.."Good luck." He says to Darious as he watched Mia go to work on Luna.

Dagen smiles as he rubbed the back of his head..."Damn its been a long few days." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:42 pm

Luna snorted as she half opened her eyes again and glanced at dagen'' really.. haven't really noticed ... '' she was being sarcastic, though trying not to be snippy about it..

Mia laughed slightly before using the cotton ball on her ear again to dry it out, she didn't see any more blood.. '' hmm dagen.. wanna try that healing thing on her?" she blinked when luna tensed before shaking her head'' relax luna.. he is as harmless as a mouse, but he has this lovely ability to make all your aches and pains go away.. or dull them out if you really want to feel better. ''

Luna frowned before looking up at Mia then dagen before glancing back at Collin'' i suppose its ok.. as long as i don't have to move away from collin.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:51 pm

Dagen looked to Luna and smiles..."You can stay where you are." he says as he walked over to her holding his hands out infront of him positioning them at the same areas he did with Mia. He then closed his eyes concentrating..."Alright then.." He says as his hands started to glow blue and spread around Luna acting almost like a second skin before absorbing into her. Dagen then stepped back..."Hows that?" He asks her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Luna frowned, trying not to panic but soon relaxed, even though whatever it was he did made her feel weird. closing her eyes she slowly relaxed as she could pretty much feel the aches and pain slowly subside.. even her headache eased up a bit to a small dull ache that was barely there.. when he finished she cracked her eyes open'' that... um... definitely feels better, thank you ..'' though she would really like to know how he did that.. looking up at collin she smiled slightly '' could use that walk now if you like?"

Mia glanced at the two of them before looking over at alana.. '' you cold.. i am sure dagen wouldn't mind watching Alana with me.. i mean he is already keeping an eye on angel. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:59 pm

COllin looked to Luna and then smiles..."Sure thing lets go for that walk." He says as he looked to Dagen.."Thank you." He says with a smile as he took Lunas hand in his.

Dagen looked to them..."I don't mind." He says as he looked to Mia and smiles.."Seems everythings gonna slowly go back to normal," He syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:04 am

Luna relaxed as she got up , linking her fingers with his. '' won't be long i don't think.. just need a bit of walk to stretch out.''

Mia smiled slightly watching the two.. '' maybe dagen... i doubt it will be completely normal for everyone but somewhat normal i think is a good thing.. '' she glanced over at him before allowing the two to leave.. '' i don't think how i would react if i lost my memories... think i would go insane.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:36 am

Collin smiles as Luna linked her fingers with his..."Alright then." He says with a smile as he then too walked her out side.."I'll let you lead the way Babe." He says

Dagen looked to her and then smiles..."That is true.." He says as he then nodded his head..."I don't know what I'd do either." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Luna frowned slightly as she slowly looked around outside, she couldn't seem to figure out any familiar place or area..'' umm.. you sure? what if i get us lost?" she really couldn't figure out any familiar area. sighing she rubbed her head'' i am sorry hun, don't mean to be a little. confused. ''

Mia smiled, glancing at Alana as she began to fuss. making a small noise she moved over to the baby and carefully picked her up'' now now, no fussing little one. '' she smiled, placing a soft kiss on her cheek as she rocked her gently .. '' ahh you need a change'' she wrinkled her nose slightly before glancing at dagen.. '' come on you , to the living room . grab the diaper back. i want to atleast watch a movie or something while i watch this cute little baby. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:45 pm

Collin grinned..."We won't get lost Babe ." He says with a smile as he then shook his head..."THats not your fault." He says with a smile as he put an arm around her,

He grinned as he looked to her and followed her grabbing the bag..."And you say I look good with a child in my arms." He says with a grin winking slightly at her. "You pick the movie." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Luna relaxed slightly growing more comfortable about being out in the night. the light from the moon made it easier to see the path she was going on.. '' well if your sure.. suppose i should trust your instincts.. '' she leaned against him, relaxing more from his arm being around her, it felt so familiar something she needed she figured.

Mia frowned, glancing over at him'' hush that.. don't know what your talking about'' she grinned glancing at alana who giggled'' yea you tell him little girl, he is full of crap'' she teased, sitting down on the floor now with a soft blanket'' hmmmm put in a comedy, any comedy id on't mind. '' she glanced up slightly , hearing movement on the roof.. '' guess darious found them.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Collin grinned as he looked to her..."I'm sure." He says with a smile as he walked with her letting her lead.

He grinned slightly..."Oh but I do." he says laughing when Alana giggled. "Alright comedy it is." He says going over and finding a movie putting it in..."I guess so." He sighed sliughtly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:03 pm

Luna stayed quiet for a bit as she walked, soon finding a clearing by the lake that she slightly remembered but couldn't figure out why, well at least until she got another flash of memory of her and him together doing something extremely private'' ohhh .. wow.. definitely remember this place'' she murmured, trying her best not to flush.

Mia grinned as she pulled him down next to her so she could lean against him more.'' hmmmm yay comedy '' grinned, cuddling alana, watching her as she fell asleep in her arms.. '' aww she fell asleep again... ''

Darious sighed as he finally got a chance to look rose over, though she threatened to kick him once or twice.. '' well atleast she is doing good.. don't see any other signs of trauma or damages.. ''

rose wrinkled her nose slightly , hating to be poked and prodded but relaxed against korey as she nuzzled his neck. realizing she was a bit hungry but didn't say anything.. '' ok . i am healthy now go away. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Collin grinned as he looked to her..."Oh yeah me too." He says with a grin as he looked to her..

Dagen chuckled..."THey do sleep alot." He says as he put his arm around her holding her close.

Korey smiles..."Well thats good." He says as he looked to Darious..."At least shes still acting somewhat the same." He says with a smile as held ROse closer when she nuzzled his neck.."Might want to listen to her Darious..." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:13 pm

luna looked up at him and frowned at the big grin on his face, it actually took her a minute to realize he must have been remembering almost the same thing she was. flushing more she nudged him'' oi , get your mind out of the gutter you perv.. '' shook her head, teasing him slightly as she went over to the soft bed of grass near the lake and sat down, enjoying the area.. '' geez. does your mind not go to other things?"

Mia rolled her eyes, nipping his shoulder slightly before relaxing, watching the movie, when it was over, alana at some point had managed to get one of mia's fingers in her mouth and was chewing on them. she shook her head as she yawned'' great.. i am a cat chew toy for the wolf cub.. ''

Darious arched his brow slightly before shaking his head'' uh huh, thats a good sign, though i would have preferred for her to have a new attitude, '' he jumped slightly when she really did try to kick him, nearly knocking him off the roof in the process.. ' ok ok i am going .. geez.. just come and get me if there is any problems. '' he shook his head, before climbing off the roof, muttering about stubborn women and children..

rose slowly relaxed and nuzzled his neck again'' good , irritating man is gone..'' murmured.feeling her fangs shift as she hipped his neck.. '' think i am a bit hungry. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:23 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."Hey what can I say.." He chuckled as he then sat down beside her..."Yes it does." he says with a grin as he rested back on his hands. "It sure is a pretty night."

Dagen laughed slightly looking over to her.."Haha thats kinda funny." He says with a grin.

He smiles as he looked to her..."yes yes he is gone." He says with a chuckle as she nipped his neck..."Feel free to take what you need..I fed before fallin alseep." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:29 pm

luna laughed slightly, before having to stop as she coughed several times, having to clear her throat before shaking her head'' uh huh .. why do i not believe that?" she teased, pulling her knees up a little to wrap her arms around them and rest her chin on top of her knees. she looked up at at the sky and relaxed,smiling softly '' yea it is a pretty night.. i don't... remember much of ever seeing any other clear nights like this.. well other then that ummm.. '' she flushed, glancing at him, the memory of the last time she had of them, it had been a clear night sky.

Mia stuck her tongue out at him'' shush or your going to be my chew toy. '' she teased, nipping his shoulder again. '' well atleast she doesn't have very sharp teeth yet.. thats a plus i think..''

rose smiled slightly nuzzling his neck again.. '' i have no idea why he irritates me. and yet you say i am related to him.. gee sounds fun.. '' at his permission that she could feed she relaxed and wrapped her arms around him, trying to be carefull as much as possible as she slowly sank her fangs in. closing her eyes lightly as she slowly began to feed, definitely enjoying his taste.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:34 pm

He grinned..."Seems I'm not the only one with the mind in the gutter Babe." He chuckled slightly seeing her flush. "You must remember them pretty clearly." he grinned

He grinned as she nipped his shoulder..."Mmm I may make you my biting toy." he grinned as he looked to her.."But you would like that alittle too much I think." he grinned as he looked to her.."Yeah its a good thing she doesn't have sharp teeth."

Korey grinned..."Thats Darious for ya." He says with a grin as he then felt her wrap her arms around him. He groaned slightly as she sank her fangs in loveing the feel of it.."You still bite really good Love." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:38 pm

she shrugged'' i don't know why .. maybe its just one of those memories that my mind refuses to let go of?" she smiled slightly as she nudged him a little'' can't blame me.. if i remember right, that night was... heaven i think''

Mia grinned'' your going to be my scratching post if you don't cut it out.. '' she yelped slightly when alana managed to chomp down hard enough that she actually felt a sharp tooth'' wholly crap '' blinked, wrestling her fingers from alana'' owww.. think she is teething.. ''

Rose grunted slightly at his response.. feeling his body react to the bite which made her own react, pressing up against him more, sliding her fingers through his hair as she sank her fangs in more deeper. going on instinct in teasing him as she fed more. being carefull not to take too much.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:42 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."I see." He syas with a smiles as he then nodded his head..."Yes but everynight with you is like heaven Babe." He grinned.

Dagen grinned and couldn't help but to laugh..."Haha your prolly right love." He says with a chuckle as he looked to her..

Korey groaned more holding her body agaisnt his before groaning louder when she sank her fangs in deeper..."Ohhh damn....Tease.." He groand out.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:48 pm

Luna flushed more before she leaned against him '' think your just saying that to tease me.. or make me happy whichever.. '' she looked up at him and smiled'' wouldn't mind to stay out here all night if you want.. i think i need the break.. ''

Mia scowled before glancing at alana. '' bite his fingers next time squirt. '' she teased, leaning over and nipped his neck sharply before grinning as she got up, Alana giggling in the process.. '' come on, time for sleep .and geez i feel hormones in the air. ''

rose gave a soft moan against his throat, rubbing more against him as she slowly healed the bite, half closing her eyes as she licked her lower lip and looked down at him slightly , trying to figure out how she got him on his back.. flushing slightly she lightly brushed her lips against his'' i am sorry.. is that a bad thing?" she was trying her best to behave, but from feeding on him she was so wired up she didn't know what to do.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next