The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time To Go To Work RESERVED

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Time To Go To Work RESERVED Empty Time To Go To Work RESERVED

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:21 pm

Time To Go To Work RESERVED Hono2
Alexis walks down the cold New York city streets in an all black dress, high heal shoes, and her white dog ears and tail all fluffed up and cute. She has a one loop strap purse on her right shoulder. She thinks as she starts working her part of the street, “Time to go to work.” She starts strutting her stuff. Showing off her white hair and body. She smiles some as a car stops in front of her. As the window goes down, “Want some company baby?” (OOC: Your character is in the car. You can be a cop who busts her and wants to get her clean. Or a client who pays for her services. Either way I want our two characters fall in love.)

Back to top Go down

Time To Go To Work RESERVED Empty Re: Time To Go To Work RESERVED

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Castiel rolls down his window his white spiked hair settled as turned to look at the girl. He he had black shades on his face. He had some what of a glare oh his face. He looks into the woman's eyes as his shades still on his face. He finally says, "Get in the car." He unlocks the door and turns the stereo back on and leans back in his seat and waits for her to get in.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Alexis smiles some and gets in the car. She shuts the door once she gets. She wraps her dog tail around her waist as she sits in the car. She asks, "So what kind of company are you wanting tonight, Darnlin?" Her voice calm as she waits for this young man to tell her what he needed tonight so she could give him a price depending on the services he wanted from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:23 pm

Castiel takes off in his car and stops at a huge building. He parks his car and gets out of the car. He looks at the girl as she gets out. "Just what are you?" He says his voice calm settling but obviously curious." He looks her over as he started in the building and into an elevator. He gets on the elevator and waits for the girl to get on the elevator. He moves over to the side as she got on and then he pressed the button for the 43rd floor. That was his pent house. He walked off the elevator and opened the door and into this magnificant pent house.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:09 pm

Alexis gets in the elevator and says, “I am a dog demon half demon. You know half dog demon half human.” She goes to the pent house with him and walks in slowly admiring the place as they walked to somewhere she could sit down. She says calmly, “A lot of half demons and nekos are coming out of their hiding places. Now that the times are more accepting of them.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Castiel looks at her and says, "Have a seat by the fire." He walks over to a bar and says, "Would you like something to drink or maybe something to eat?" He reached for his shades and then withdrew as he walked behind the bar counter and pulled out two glass cups.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Alexis looks at him as she moves towards the fireplace and says, “I don’t drink alcohol but if you happen to have some fruit I would gladly eat some of it.” She flexes her cute dog ears some as her eyes watch him calmly. She saw him as a good looking man and she wonders why he would need a hooker as company. She says, “If you don’t mind me asking, what do you acquire of me? I mean you are a good looking man and you seem well off. You could have any woman you wanted and yet you pick a hooker off the street.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:35 pm

Castiel looks at her grabs an apple and lightly tosses it to her. Castiel removes his shades and shows his bright red eyes. "Thats just it though I am not a man. I am known as a fallen." He looks up at the hooker in his room. "I was exiled for demanding that we take our army and take over hell. But When I was told there must be balance I told Gabriel himself he could fuck off. Thus I was deemed a threat to heaven and earth's balance so I was exiled." He pulls out a bottle of beer out form under the bar. "As for you I need a guide and who better then a demon." He drinks some of the beer and walks over and sits in front of the girl. "I have been living the high life but that leaves me ignorant of the rest of the world. So I am looking for you to fill me in. I can pay you handsomely and I can put a good roof over your head. So what do you say?" He sits back in the chair and leans back taking another sip of his beer.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:08 pm

Alexis looks at him a moment and says, "I am a half demon so I would only be able to give you certain amount of information. I mean demons are roaming the earth in human form. Us half demons only can be ourselves in certain cities. Our demon parents use us as ways to sneak into their enemy's places." She watches him calmly for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Castiel looks at her and says, "Don't dance around the subject will you help me or not." His eyes shoot a quick glare at her as he awaited her to says yes or no. He took another sip of his beer and then stands up and walks down the hall. He opens his door and walks into his room. "Your room is across the hall from mine." He looked down the hall. If you decide to stay that is where you will be if not there is a envelope of money on the bar if you decide to leave that is the money for you time. I will be up in the morning if you decide to leave close the door behind you if not I will see you in the morning." He closed the door to his room behind him and goes to sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:56 am

Alexis stares at his closed door a moment unsure what to do. She goes over to the envelope of moment and counts the money slowly. She starts to think about his offer as she goes to the room across from his to see what he was offering her. She goes in the room slowly as she hears her demonic pager going off. She closes the door behind her before answering the pager. A huge red orb appears above the pager and her father’s mortal form comes into view. He says, “Well my daughter you are free of your duties to me. You are a free woman.” She says, “Thank you father.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Castiel awoke the next morning and walked out of his room. He didn't even bother to put on his robe. He walked out of his room in his boxer briefs and went straight into the kitchen. He opens the fridge and pulls out some orange juice and a couple of eggs. He made some biscuits, eggs, bacon, ham and hash browns. He always made more then he normally did but today he didn't put it up. Instead he just pulled out his tea set and made some tea for the morning. Then he sat down and started to eat. Pouring himself some tea every time his cup got low.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Alexis wakes up in the morning sensing he was awake and she heads out to see what he was up to. Forgetting she was just in the silk nightgown she had found in her room’s closet. She says while getting a glass of water, “So what are we doing today?” She completely unaware that her body is only covered by a thin silk nightgown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:36 am

Castiel looked up at her he didn't even flinch. He just got up in his boxers and walked towards his room and then says over his shoulder, "We are going to get you some decent clothes." On his chest was a star shaped scar on his right side. He went into his room and put on a pair of jeans and a black beater. Then he came back out and poured himself so more tea and looked at Alexis. So what is your name?" He said as he walked into the room with his clothes on. But instead of pretending like he didn't notice her outfit was almost see through. He looked her over from head to toe before taking a sip out of his tea.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:18 pm

Alexis looks at her outfit and covers her breasts and womanhood area with her tail. She says, “This was the only thing you had in the closet of the room you put me. I must say this though. Even though it is pretty much see through, it is rather comfortable.” She looks around a moment unsure what she wanted for breakfast. She gets out an egg and makes it sunny side up. Then makes four pieces of toast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Castiel stands up and says, "I wasn't expecting you to stay." He walks into the other side of the room. He sits at a stool at the counter and says, "After you finish eating put on what you had on yesterday and we will go shopping. He looks her over and one last time and says, "Maybe being exiled isn't the worst thing that happened to me I can look at whatever I want with out getting the evil stare from Gabriel." His eyes fixed on the girls exotic parts.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Alexis looks at him calmly as he stares at her. She says, “Stop staring at me like that. No creature has ever just stared at me like I am a fruit waiting to be plucked. Its is not like I am an attractive woman. Half demons are never seen as attractive.” A blush goes across her cheeks as she was feeling like he would want her at any moment. Her puppy dog tail twitches some parting wanting just to do something to her already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:25 am

Castiel smirks for the first time since he had picked her up. He diverts his eyes from her private parts and says, "You not being attractive is like me not being an exile. It is just fact." He stands up and walks into the next room. Then he lays across the couch and says, "Go ahead and finish eating I am going to be right here."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:47 pm

Alexis eats her food quietly as she thinks about what he said. “You not being attractive is like me not being an exile. It is just fact.” She sighs and takes care of her dirty dishes once she is done eating. She goes to her room and changes back into the clothes she had on last night. Then Alexis brushes out her tangled hair. She looks at herself in the mirror trying to see what men see in her. After a few minutes of looking at herself she goes out and says, “Okay I am ready to go shopping…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Castiel sits up and says, "What took you so long." He says as he sat up on the couch. He looks her over and says, "Maybe u should grab a pair of my jeans. Also grab a pair of tennis shoes." He laid back down on the couch and says, "Do make it faster this time around."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Alexis sighs going to his room to put on a pair of his jeans. Her body actually looked good in his clothes. She puts his shoes on calmly and says, “Was that quick enough for you?” She keeps her hair the way she needed so it would stay out of her eyes. Her eyes look at him a moment wondering what he planned to get from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Castiel looks up and says, "Yes that was rather faster." He gets off the couch and stands up and looks her over and says, "Okay come on." He goes to the door and opens it up. "Please do come with me." He holds out his hand for her to take it. "I think it would be rather dumb of me to go buy you all of these clothes and you not even be there."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:52 am

Alexis takes his hand slowly and says, “What kind of information do you want from me? Clan intel? Leadership wars? What?” She was not the kind of girl to get caught up in the first guy to ever treat her decently. Her eyes search his for what he truly needed her for. She could tell that even when he is with a woman he feels alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Castiel looks at her and says, "In due time you will be told but until then just enjoy the ride." He gets off the elevator as it reached the garage. He gets out of the elevator and walks out the lot was full of really nice cares. He walks up to a all white lotus and gets in. He pops open Alexis door and says, "Come on. Ohh and you might want to buckle up I am quite the speed demon." He buckles his seat belt and starts the car.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:18 pm

Alexis looks at him before getting in the car and buckling up in the seat. She says, “I am sorry. My father raised me to be cautious of things. So I try to get all my questions answered all at once. You know like a force of habit.” She sighs some as she gets comfortable in the seat. She tucks her locket inside her shirt as she did not want him to get curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next