The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 42 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 7:04 pm

Isis looks at him with with a smile. She says to him kissing his cheek and forehead, "I never said that the army ruined your life. I just said that I would never understand why people would put their lives in danger. And it does not help my point of view when the army was pushed onto you by your grandpa. Serving your country should be a choice not a requirement." She loved him just as much as he loved her. She could not help but worried over a lot of things. It was her job. Because she knew that he wouldn't worry about such things.

Back to top Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 42 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:42 pm

"I put my life in danger and hopes that our children will never have to" he said. He smiled as she kissed him. "don't be angry with my grandpa it's just the way this family works but I intend to break the cycle I will not force this upon our kids will be happy with whatever our kids decide" he kissed her for head and close his eyes. He hoped that helped calm her fears and he Meant it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:37 pm

Isis kisses him softly and surrenders to his point of view. She could feel that he meant every word he was telling her. "I know we have many things that we do not agree on. And I know we have traditions in our families that will eventually collide with one another. But I want you to know that I do love you no matter what. And that I do not mean to make things harder than they have to be. I just worry that's all. I am not going to let myself run away again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:03 pm

Andrew chuckled. "My love if we agreed on everything it would worry me, if you want me to quit my job and work in a office I will for you" He hated the idea, being trapped inside all day would cause him to feel panicked plus they would lose all their health benifiets, he only had a couple more years till he could retire with good benifits but he would do what ever he needed to make Isis and the babies happy.

He kissed her forehead gently. "Our families will clash but what familes dont?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:15 pm

Isis looks at him and kisses him gently. "No, I don't want to have you quit and have a desk job. That would drive you crazy." She rubs her stomach some. "I just don't want you to get hurt again." She looks him in the eye. "I also don't want to have my mother to cause problems for us again." She puts her silver hair in a ponytail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:04 pm

Shaking his head he sighed ."Baby I can not deploy again, so the likelyhood of being hurt is very minor" He couldnt lie to her, but there were dangers everywhere, but with the shootings at bases he could get hurt, but it was just above the dangers of any job.

He sighed. "We are going to be okay my love" He gently rubbed her stomach.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:12 pm

She nods her head quietly as she was not sure what to say in response. She felt his hand on her stomach. "As long as I have you I know everything will be ok. But you know how much of a worrywart I can be." She was still nervous around his family. Things did not go well last time she was there. But his parents did have the right to know that they were going to have grandchildren to spoil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:43 pm

Licking his lips Andrew sighed "I know you are a worry wort my love" He gently kissed her stomach. "But we will get through this together" He sighed. "My family will come around, we might just have to keep your family away from mine" He sighed . "For now at least'
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:55 pm

Isis smiles and kisses him happily as she could see that he was going to be a great dad. "I can understand that. I want our families to eventually get along." She looks at him calmly. "My mother and your parents can't meet until we know that my mother will behave. Mom and I can't use our powers in front of them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:33 am

"We can just take it slowly my sweetness" He said softly. He kissed her softly again. "I want you and your mom to continue to be close, even if you have to meet without me" He nuzzled her stomach and sighed. "I know your mom doesn't like me too much"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:43 am

She looks at him unsure what to say. "I don't want to be closer to her. She left my father and I when I was very young. The only thing that ties her and I together is blood. Blood is not the only thing that can tie people together. It takes more than blood to make a parent. You of all people should know that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:04 am

Andrew bit his lip. "Sorry baby I forgot" He looked ashamed how could he have fogtten something like that. "Excuse me for a minute" He got out of the bed gently kissed her forhead. and stood and limped towards the bathroom.

Once in there he slammed his fist on the counter. "Stupid" he muttered to himself. How could he forget that? He slunked to the floor as tears started to run down his face silently.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:12 am

Isis looks at him as he gets up and goes to the bathroom. Had he not fully recovered his memory? Or had he just forgotten? She slowly gets out of bed then makes her way to him. She opens the door slowly and places a hand on his back. She says, "I'm not mad at you. We only talked about it a few times growing up. So I don't blame you for not remembering. I don't like to talk about it much."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:38 pm

Andrew was still mad at himself. How could he not remember one of the most important things? He stiffined as he heard her come in, he wipped his eyes quickly not wanting him to seem weak to her. He half smiled. "I'm sorry I had forgotten, and it kinda scares me when I forget stuff, like I am not better or something.

He stood slowly shaking his head. "Man I am a bit of a mess"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:47 pm

She looks at him with a smile and strokes his back. "We can talk to the doctor tomorrow if you'd like. He told me while you were in a coma that there was a high chance of you being damaged in some areas that you were not going to have all of your memories. But it does not matter we will work through it together." Isis did not miss the tears going down his face. She kisses him softly on the lips. "It is okay my darling. You are safe. I'm not going anywhere."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:10 pm

Andrew shook his head "How could I forget something so important and so big to you though?" He bit his lips and hugged Maria, "I am sorry, I don't know why this is happening, I love you though, and apart from this I can still be strong for you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:00 pm

She looks at him not sure what to say. She says to him, "We will talk to the doctor tomorrow to see what is wrong. It's no big deal that you forgot some details. After all when I first got you back you didn't know me at all. I will help you the best I can." Isis picks up the phone and called his doctor right away to let him know that they need an appointment. She knew that he would not do it himself. So she was used to calling the doctor when he needs one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:43 pm

He gasped. "I didn't know you at all?" He slammed his fist into his head clearly upset with himself. He listened to Isis make the call and swallowed. "Will you go in wiht me, I dont want to go alone" Man he sounded pathetic. He shook his head turned on the water and splashed cold water on his face. "Okay, I think I feel a bit better, are you hungry?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:54 pm

Isis knew he was having a hard time with this whole thing. "Of course I will go with you. I kind of don't really have a choice in the matter. I'm your emergency contact and so forth. I will be with you every step of the way."

She nearly jumped out of her skin when he slams his hands into the counter again. It had always bugged her how he like to do that when he was angry with himself. She tensed up when she thought for sure that she saw blood coming from his knuckles this time. "You cannot keep doing that to yourself. Please I can't handle that again. When you get like this I have issues..." Her eyes are wide like a deer caught in headlights of a car. Scared but unable to move. She had never told him this but growing up, her parents were fighters. They would get physical with each other when their arguments got bad. Every time she heard that sound she would be transported back in that time inside her mind. And that scared her more than anything.

At the idea of food, she quickly went into the kitchen trying to avoid being in the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:03 pm

When Isis left so quickly he shook his head and walked towards her walking up to him but not touching her yet. He didnt want to scare her. "I am sorry sweetie" He had seen the fear in her eyes and had gutted him. "Baby are oyu okay?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:33 pm

Isis nods her head quickly as she prepares a warm soup to warm them both up. "I am sorry that I caused you so much discomfort. I don't handle fighting very well or you hurting yourself. It reminds me of too much pain that's past." She holds her stomach as it hurts like hell. She slowly looks at him. "Please don't hurt yourself anymore."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:51 pm

Andrew frowned she wouldnt come near him. He swallowed hard then walked to her slowly. "Baby I am sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I just feel like I am going crazy" When she grabbed her stomach he swopped down to pick her up. "Baby whats wrong?" He cried out in alarm.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:10 pm

Isis looks at him putting her left hand up as a sign not to freak out but it was too late. He was already wrapping his arms around her to hold her up. "I am okay." She could sense their babies were fine. She was just too panicked and stressed out. She lays her head on his chest still shaking and scared. "You are not losing your mind. The doctors were not sure how much damage had been done to you becuase of your full body injuries. They told me only time would tell how much we will need to work on."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:17 pm

Andrew kept his hold on her. "Here lets go lay down" He carried her to the couch and covered her with a blanket He kissed her forhead gently. "I will go get you some soup." He stroked her cheek then went and finished what she was doing then brought it back to her and started to feed her.

"We will work on this together"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:46 pm

Isis looked at him rather frustrated with the situation they were both in. She says to him calmly after taking a small sip of the soup, "There's no need to worry about me. You know when I stressed out my whole body goes into a tizzy. This is no different. When you started to punch things, I was reminded of dark times with my parents. They like to fight. Even to this day if my father was still alive, they would be at each others throats."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next