The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 43 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:40 am

"I will worry about you, I love you and you are carrying our baby I will love you let me take care of you" He closed his eyes. "I am sorry again for my anger, it just scared me, and I am not suppose to be scared, I am suppose to be strong, I was scared how am I suppose to take care of you if I can't remember huge things like you and your mom?" He looked down ashamed tears forming in his eyes.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 43 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:48 am

Isis looks at him a moment not sure what to say to make him feel better. She says to him stroking his cheek to calm him, "It is human nature to be scared when things get hard. You and I have both been through some stuff that most people would have broken by now. Your memory is still repairing so it's okay if you lose a few things. I am here to remind you of things that you forget."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:52 am

Andrew lifted his head and kissed her gently. "You are so smart and prefect" He nuzzled her hand and then continued to feed her. "Well how do you feel now my love?" He brought a hand to her stomach. "Have you been to a doctor to check up on our baby too?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:21 am

Isis looks at her stomach as it was sorta better now. She says to him with a little smile, "I am far from perfect my love. And I am feeling a little bit better." She was not looking forward to seeing the doctor herself. "I have not been able to find a doctor I am comfortable with the care of our child." She kisses him softly on the lips and says softly, "I am glad that you and I have managed to stay strong. It is my job to take care of you too you know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:26 am

Andrew sighed. "I know that you hate the base, but there is a doctor there that is a more natural doctor, more hands on and less intrusive, do you want to meet her? She is also a midwife" He nuzzled her neck and gently bit into her flesh to tease her. "We can go meet her if you want"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:44 am

Isis looks at him a moment as she thought about what he was telling her. "This doctor is female? No needles no prodding of any sort?" There was a shakiness in her voice that showed that she was scared out of her mind of doctors. But then again she was no different than when she was a kid. She had a deep fear of them then too. She did not her child to be hurt because of over eagerly enthusiastic doctors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:32 pm

"No needles baby" He kissed her forhead and then her nose. "That I do remember, how much you hate needles" He stroked her cheek softly. "She might prod a little like this" he gently pushed on her stomach. "Just to cheek on our baby, and maybe even an ultrasound, but only what you are okay with my love"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:47 pm

Isis looks at him with a smile as she kisses him softly. She was not a big fan of doctors for many reasons. She breaks the kiss and starts to kiss his neck softly. “Okay. I will do that in order to ensure the good health of our child. But I want you there with me.” She finishes the soup and asks, “Aren’t you hungry?” She blushes some as she felt like a pig because of her increase in hunger. But she figured that it was normal when a woman is pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:13 pm

"I will be there my love, maybe even we can get baby's first picture?" He kissed her. "You need to eat more, I will eat when you are all full, do you want some herbal tea? Anything?" He was liking being able to serve her and make her feel so loved. "All you need to do is rest"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:09 pm

Isis looks at him with a big smile as he talked about the first baby picture. “That would be great!” She blushes and looks at him as he made a comment about her eating more. “If you had your way during the pregnancy, I would probably be the size of a blimp.” She kisses him softly. “Some tea would be nice but I want to make sure that you eat as well.” She was nervous about becoming a mom but in a good way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:09 am

"Just more of you to love baby' He snickered. "It's okay to eat as much as you want now" He stroked her face. "Hmmm and you would be the sexiest blimp alive" He stood "I will eat you lay down" He handed her the remote "Here you can watch something if you like" He walked into the ktchen made her tea and heated a bowl of soup up for himself with some bread then walked back to her. Handed her the tea then sat down and placed her feet on his lap so he could massage her feet. "How does this feel?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:29 am

Isis gave in and just relaxed on the couch. She was not very happy that he was not going to let her do what she wanted. But she had to admit she was glad to be off her feet for a little bit. She thanked him for bringing her the tea. She watched him to make sure that he would eat. Hair braided hair coming undone as she lays on the couch. "A blimp is not sexy. I doubt you want to be trapped with one for 9 months."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:37 am

"You as a blimp would be sexy my love" He looked at you. "I know you don't like me being this bossy but I want you to be off your feet For awhile, you do too much, now I know you took care of me when I was down, so guess what, for the next 9 months and beyond you are going to be spoiled."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:50 am

She pouted softly as she still did not believe that he would actually enjoy her company as she got further along into the pregnancy. She says to him, "Fine I will do as you want. But I am not helpless." Isis sat up on the couch and laid her head on his shoulder. "I love you my bossy soldier boy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:17 pm

Licking his lips with a smile. Andrew knew she was going to put up a fight. They were in for a run for their money if their child was anything like them" He sighed as she sat up. "Hey I like giving you a foot massage maybe I have a foot fettish and you are denying me my sexual relase" He teased.

He kissed her forhead. "So when do you want to go?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Isis looks at him with a raised eyebrow at his foot fetish comment. She says to him, "That would make sense of your eagerness to get me out of my high heels." She kisses him softly on the lips. She says to him with a little smile, "We have your appointment with the doctor for your memory tomorrow morning so maybe tomorrow afternoon?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:51 pm

Andrew laughed, "Hey I was kidding" He gently pinched her side. "And those highheels should be a touture device, forget water boarding, just make prisoners walk around in those things and they will sqeeel and confess everything, I dont know how you handle it"

Andrew closed his eyes. "Will you come with me to mine?" He asked quietly ashamed that he felt so weak when he was suppose to be the strong one.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:18 am

She smiled and laughed at his little joke about her high heels. She says, "I've had years of practice when it comes to wearing those things. All girls have to wear them eventually." Isis looks at him knowing that he was ashamed for being afraid. She says to him kissing his lips gently and lovingly, "of course I am going to your appointment you could not stop me if you tried." She strokes his cheek and looked into his eyes silently trying to tell him it was okay to be afraid. She was there for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:50 pm

Andrew rolled his eyes "Huh uh still toture devices, same with those bra things, you girls are suckers for pain" He kissed her again then nuzzled her neck. "Thank you baby for coming with me, I am a bit scared, and I hate being scared, I am suppose to be strong"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:05 pm

Isis giggles and looks at him. She says softly kissing him, “Well I agree with you on the torture part. But I believe things such as bras and corsets were designed to make it easier to marry off daughters to lords by making their breasts propped up and look fuller.” She whimpered in want as he messed her neck. “Hey. Don’t tease me…you know my neck is sensitive. As for the appointment I understand being scared. I am too. But I want to know how to help you get better.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:13 pm

Andrew chuckled. "I know your neck is senstive why do you think I am playing with it?" He brought a hand to her breasts. "Hmmm these are going to get even bigger soon are they more senstive, I seem to remember reading somewhere that they get more sestive during the first trimester."

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:46 pm

Isis looks at him with a little pout. “You shouldn’t tease people especially a pregnant woman love.” She moans softly as he toyed with her boobs. “Love now you are just being mean.” She gets up away from him trying to catch her breath. She wasn’t super far along yet but enough to be super sensitive and easy to rile up. A deep blush across her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:45 pm

'Hmmm is my little wonderful marvoulous prefect girl getting horny" He raised his eyebrow and continued to tease her, but he didnt want to hurt hurt he slowly lifted her shirt softly and suckled on her nipple. "Hmm do you like that baby?" He didnt want to hurt her just trying to make her feel good.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:24 am

Isis moaned and groaned in pleasure and she was not used to this kind of thing from him. "I can't help that my body is extremely aware of you." She tilts her head back in pleasure resting it on his shoulder as he sucked her nipple. "Oh god! Andrew!" Her whole body trembling and her folds are soaked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:45 am

Andrew chuckled as she moaned. "I was being so gentle with you that I think I neglected you and I want to put a stop to that right now" He continued to suckle her nupples his hand found her hot mosture and smiled ."I be thinking my little vixen is horney"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next