The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For RippedNose only~

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

For RippedNose only~ - Page 3 Empty Re: For RippedNose only~

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Chitose had climbed onto his bed and curled up again, watching Aizel as he sat there and thought whatever he thought. When asked if he could read, he just shook his head. "Wasn't taught. Can't write either." He wished he could back in the prison he'd been in because reading or writing would have been useful for maybe trying to escape, or avoiding tricks that had been played on him because he couldn't read. Also, knowing how to read would have been nice back in the bath. He would have figured out the rocket science to the shampoo faster.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:56 pm

Aizel got more comfortable, lying down with his hands behind his head and stretching his legs out. He wasn't that tall, so his feet just made it to the end, which was fine with him. He looked at Chitose when he answered, nodding. "Hmm. Me neither. I wish I could sometimes though" he said, giving a small wry smile. He knew the reason he couldn't read. He knew it perfectly well, but he didn't want to think about it. It was something he had shoved behind the solid brick wall that sometimes leaked memories and thoughts when he wasn't paying attention. He frowned slightly, pushing hard against the thoughts and trying to preoccupy his mind.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:57 pm

So maybe Aizel was in the same boat as he was when it came to reading? Aizel seemed pretty smart even if he didn't know how to read anyway. "Could we learn?" Chitose asked, since he figured it was probably pretty important to know how to read. And if he didn't know how, would that affect the plausible chances of getting sent back? But what if he was sent back knowing how to read and write? Prisoners who knew that kind of information were usually killed or isolated right away. Intelligent prisoners were usually a thorn in their side. "It is good?" Reading and writing were powers that neither had but could use. How to obtain this power though?
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:47 pm

Aizel thought about it for a moment, looking up at the ceiling thoughtfully. "Most people here don't know how to read. . . I think there are only two of us who know how, and then Zelphyr" he said, turning his head to look at Chitose. "It's good for the people who know how. . . it gives them more to do. . . but I've heard it's hard to learn, and takes alot of time" he said, shrugging. He rolled onto his side, crossing his arms over his chest and sighing. He didn't really know too much about reading. That was about it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:16 pm

So they couldn't learn then, could they? They might not have the time to do that if they'd be working long hours after this. They could teach themselves though, some how. If they both really wanted to they could help each other out in learning how to read and possibly write. Writing looked harder than reading to Chitose, so maybe reading would come first. But how would they figure this out? They might not be allowed to touch any of Zelphyr's books. "Who knows?" he asked, figuring maybe Aizel could ask them if he knew them well enough.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:05 pm

Aizel doubted they could teach themselves, but you never know. He could ask one of the two people who knew how if they could teach them, but he wasn't sure if any of them would have enough time, since they had different shifts. "Hmm. Nobody knows. But if you'd like I'll see what I can do. It would be nice for both of us to be able to read. And give us something to do in our spare time" he said, nodding. He smiled and unfolded his arms, looking out the window. He knew they would be eating soon. The servants had their own little room to eat in, which wasn't that great, but it had a table and chairs and dishes, so it was fine.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Nodding in agreement, Chitose thought it would be nice to know how to read. It could prove useful for all he knew. Aizel seemed up to the task too, so it was okay, wasn't it? Chitose hugged his body close to him, not so cold now that they were in the safety zone of the quiet room that belonged to them both. He wasn't quite so scared either because Aizel was there, and he found that Aizel was trustable for now. Aizel didn't give him a reason to distrust him for the moment, and living in fear was what he'd already done. Would he do that here too? He didn't think so. Not with Aizel around, and the people who didn't have the same hands as those before in the prison. He didn't know what Aizel wanted to do now, and because he didn't know what he wanted to do, he sat there quietly, waiting for something to happen.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Aizel smiled at the nod. He would look into it, and see if he could find a way for them to be taught. He knew a few people who had books, just as a posession since not many of them had anything, even if they couldn't read. Learning would also hopefully give Chitose something to look foreward to. He let out a soft sigh, rolling onto his stomach and burying his face into his pillow. It was very confortable, a position he took up often, just breathing in the scent that was left behind of his, and relaxing, like there was nothing else left to do. He was silent for a moment before he rolled over and sat up. "Chitose. . . I want to get to know you" he said, sighing and running a hand through his hair. He was just getting that out there, so the younger male would know. He had a strange feeling that he just wanted to get to know him. . . that he would feel better after he did, knowing somebody as more than an aquaintence, even if it wasn't supposed to be a relationship.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:07 am

((My mom hasn't taken notice how this is the first time in a long time that I've been on the computer a long time, so she gets mad claiming I'll ruin my eyes being on as 'often' as I am and wouldn't let me on yesterday. "We're gonna give you an hour a day to prevent this" and bleh, bleh, bleh. It's like, Stfu, no one cares. She also burned food trying to cook a chicken on a DINNER PLATE on the STOVE. And then forgot about it, so the entire house was all cloudy with smoke and junk..Moron...))

Chitose was a little confused as to why he would want to be known by anybody. There wasn't much to know since he didn't know much about himself in the first place. He wouldn't know what to say since there was basically nothing to say. Having been locked up all those years were most of his memories since he'd been too little to know much before even all of that happened. Aside from that he really wasn't up for explaining what went down back there. He didn't even like thinking about what happened to him, and he would have to actually say it aloud? Could he do it? "WHat about you?" he asked Aizel, changing the subject quickly since Aizel must have more background than him.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:37 pm

((uwaa!! poor poor buddy >.< when you finally get back to being on, you get restricted!! >.< o wow, she burned it? on a dinner plate? o_O. Does it surprise you that im good at cooking? XD cuz i am. im not gonna be on very much tonight cuz ive got loads of homework, and tomorrow ive got horseback riding, but i will be on a bit, both times. Ohhh, and guess what i found out today? Magnus is a latin word, and it means: big, large, and great. WOOT!! I'm pretty sure hes all of the above XD LMFAO!!!))

Aizel tilted his head to the side, watching the emotions play across his face. He tilted his head down slightly when the question was averted with another one. With his head like this his bangs covered about half of his face. He put on a smile anyways, shaking his head. "For as long as I can remember" choose to remember he corrected himself mentally, "I've worked in places like this. I had one Master and Mistress, my Master died, and my Mistress did a few months ago, and now I'm here" he explained, leaving out the fact that his old Master had cut him once, not wanting Chitose to think that every place was like that. He let him avoid the question, realizing ho scared he was of it, and how much he didn't want to have to share it. He hoped that eventually he would open up and share, but for now he ignored it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:23 pm

Aizel's background sounded kind of interesting. At least better than his. He wondered how many people out of the total number in the world didn't have to go through what he had. There was a lot probably. Too many people came and went in that place, dying or getting moved or something. Chitose had come to wonder when he wasn't being tortured himself how many people were there. He couldn't count since no one taught him, all he did was recognize faces or voices to keep track of the different people who went in or out.

((It's like, the one time I really get on the computer, not like a ten minute check or twenty five minute read, but a couple hours, it's like, "Oh no, you've been on waaaay too much and you're going to kill your eyes. I told her that the computer doesn't do that and it's really just when you strain your eyes, and she asked if I wanted to tell that to grandma, so I went, "Yeah, bring it on." She wasn't too happy about that. ^^))
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:21 pm

((Heeeey, I know this probably shouldn't be up, but I can't stay on much longer and I probably shouldn't risk leaving you a message on the MSN in case someone else logs on as you, so here's the thing; ZOMJ,I GOT CITY OF GLASS >w< Albeit, that means I can't actually start reading the series until I get the first book, and looking through City of Glass, Alec and Magnus hardly seem to be in it. I dunno if that's how the first one was, but apparently Jace and Clary are actually together in that too. Bleh, straight people have so much drama, huh? MALEC FOHEVAH! X3))
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:07 pm

((heheh niceeee ;p))

Aizel didn't really think his history was that interesting. The past he kept hidden from everybody, including himself, was more interesting than he would have liked, and he had a few scars to prove that, but he hated it. He wished he could erase the past instead of just store it behind the large brick wall, that was created brick by brick. "It's kind of boring, but I like working like this. It gives me something to do, you know? A purpose" he smiled and looked out the window. Getting up and stretching he looked down at Chitose. "Dinner should be in a minute or so. Hungry?" he asked, tilting his head to the side, figuring he would be. They had rather simple meals, but they were good, and they were filling.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:13 am

"Dinner?" he asked, kind of suprised they'd be getting food. They didn't get much food back where they had been. It had been almost a once, maybe twice a week thing where they got a couple scraps of rotten something if they fought for it. Chitose usually never won those fights but sometimes people would share. He was pretty hungry but hadn't noticed until now because of everything going on and the confusion and uncertainty. "Uhm....yes..." he said, agreeing he was hungry. Aizel looked like he had been decently fed, not too much and not too little. Chitose probably looked pretty scrawny in the clothes that he had.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:04 pm

((rawrr, my mom gave me an extra 15 minutes but youre not on anymore >.<))

"Alright, let's go then. You'll get to see everybody now. There's about fifteen of us now" Aizel said with a smile, offering his hand to Chitose. It was a bit farther to get to the place where they would eat, but it wasn't too bad. It was just a plain room with a rough wooden table in it, and chairs. It was all that was needed for the servants here, who lead extremely simple lives, since they didn't have the money to pay for everything.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:07 am

Fifteen? He didn't know how large that really was, but he knew that it was enough to fill a room. He'd get nervous being around all of them, even if they were all in the same boat as Chitose and Aizel, he still didn't know about trusting all of them. He wondered if they were all relatively the same age as Aizel was? He might get more nervous around the ones who were older than that, but he supposed it all depended on how their hands were with him. He took Aizel's offered hand and followed him to where they were eating. The room was quite simple with all that was necessary. It would seem Zelphyr was the man who didn't waste money or space. "We get to eat?" Chitose questioned Aizel, interested by the fact that they were allowed to.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:02 pm

Aizel led the way to the room and he walked in, not hesitating at all. There were a few people already there, sitting at the simple table, and they all looked up with confused looks, that turned to understanding after a moment. They all knew that a new arrival would be showing up today. "Everybody, this is Chitose. He's sharing a room with me now" he said, and the five or six people already at the table introduced themselves. "Of course we get to eat" he responded, a bit confused. "Twice a day" he took a seat in one of the chairs and let go of Chitose's hand, looking at the table that had a plate of bread and a bowl of fruit, and there were glasses of water at each chair.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:02 am

So maybe it would have been better to put the question as, allowed to eat, rather than 'get to.' Probably might have made more sense to Aizel if he'd put it that way. The rest of the people in the room, the ones who had introduced themselves to him, he merely gave them a small nod in response. They didn't look like bad people, and they probably weren't since they were all servants too, so until they did something suspicious he was going to give them the benefit of the doubt and try to be comfortable around them. That went without saying easier said than done, because, well, it was. He made sure he sat close to Aizel but also relatively close to the others in that room. He didn't want to start this off with him just hiding behind Aizel all the time. He kept his head low though because he could feel them stare at his missing eye and how he was almost afraid to touch the food set out for them. He was careful with what he took though, hesitating for some reason or another to eat. Aizel seemed comfortable enough here, and quite used to everything.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Aizel dished out the amount that was about normal for each of them, a few peices of bread and fruit, so that there would be enough for all of them to eat, as was pretty much the unspoken rule. He smiled in slight encouragement to Chitose before picking up one of his peices of bread and munching on it, almost showing that it was fine to eat, while at the same time just looking like he was simply eating his dinner. He was glad that they had two meals to eat a day, as he knew that many people didn't even have that. He had no idea if Chitose even had two meals a day. Or even one. He seemed too skinny to be healthy, but Aizel was sure that after a while he would fill out.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3