The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time To Go To Work RESERVED

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Time To Go To Work RESERVED - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Go To Work RESERVED

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:33 pm

Castiel looks at her and says, "Don't worry I am not demon hunting unless you are human hunting. Like I said earlier. I have been living the high life and since I have been here and that leaves me ignorant of the rest of the world and I don't Like being ignorant. That is what got me into the position I am in now." He takes off out of the parking lot and down the street.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Alexis says with a smile, “I don’t hunt humans. I just for fill their needs and get paid. I know it seems like a bad way to make a living. But when you have been living on the streets as long as I have, you do what you have to survive.” She sighs some as she still regretted being a hooker but she needed to eat and keep a roof over her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:23 pm

Castiel looks at her and says, Casatiel was driving down the street when he slammed on the breaks whipping the car into the parking spot. He unhooks his seat belt and opens his door and gets out. He closes his door and says, "When we go in don't say anything until the lady ask you what you want. These people are uppity and I don't wanna spend all night trying to tell you they are no better then." He walks up to the door and holds it open for Alexis.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:36 pm

Alexis nods and says, “As you wish…” She gets out of the car slowly after putting on sunglasses so the sun would not hurt her eyes. She looks at the mall slowly as she felt a little out of place among the humans. She makes her ears press down against her head. She looks at him unsure what to say or do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:50 pm

Castiel leads her through the mall and two a huge store. The store was very fancy and full of nice clothes. It went from casual to formal. The manger walks up to Castiel and says, "Oh Mr. Cast how may I help you today." Castiel glares at the man and says, "I will tell you one last time it is Castiel. Don't say it wrong again." The man lowers his head and says, "Yes Mr. Castiel. How is this...... Ugghh lovely lady I guess." Castiel glares at the man again. The man instantly turns around and walks away. A young Lady comes back and looks at Alexis and says, "How can we help you." The lady looks at Castiel. Castiel's glare fades and he says, "Yes she would like to get some more clothes." The lady looks at Aleixs and says, "Okay then you two follow me and you." She points at Alexis. "You please tell me what you would like to wear." She smiles and turns and walks towards the back of the store. Castiel holds out his arm letting Alexis know to go ahead. He follows behind her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:03 pm

Alexis says, “Well um I like to wear blue jeans and t-shirts. And the occasional jean shorts. I have never had a need to wear dresses or skirts.” She looks at him still unsure that she belongs here. The guys kept staring at her tail and ears. She looks down at her feet as she hides her tail and ears the best she can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Castiel gets up and walks over to her. "Don't worry about them. Just get the clothes you want and then we can leave okay." The lady comes back with her helpers. One helper had a little over forty t-shirts. One comes back with ten pairs of pants. Another comes back with ten pairs of shorts. One with 10 more skirts and the last one came pack with a few dresses. Castiel stands up and says, "Choose what you like she will bag it I will buy it and then we can leave." He sits down in a chair and waits. For Alexis to make her choice. Castiel looks at her as he sits down and says, "Feel feet to get them all if you like." With that he leans his head back and closes his eyes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Alexis goes through the clothes and takes the ones that make her feel comfortable. She asks, “You guys would not happen to have shoes that are size 7 without any heel to them?” She smiles as she picks out several outfits and five pairs of shoes. She says, “I have picked out the things I want Castiel. I hope it won’t cost you too much money.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:50 pm

Castiel gets up and looks at her and says, "Well then lets go." He walks over to the cash register and pulls out his wallet. The lady rings up the clothes and says, "That will cost you $764.78." Castiel gives her the money in cash and then picks up the bags and says, "Come on lets go." He walks out of the store with Alexis behind him as he heads for the car. He stops at the food court and says, "Would you like to get something to eat before we leave."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Alexis says, “No thank you. I don’t eat a lot of food.” She looks away from him for a moment. She puts the bags in the car and says, “Thank you for the new clothes.” Her ears stand up on her head and they perk up at a loud sound. She tenses up and says, “The demons are moving around again.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:21 pm

He looks at her and says, "You are welcome." Angel watches the way her body reacts and then gets into the car and says, "Come on get." He starts the car and says, "Like I said earlier I am not hunting demons unless they are hurting people. So lets go." He closes his door and reaches across her seat and opens her door for her to get in.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:36 pm

Alexis looks at him as they get in the car. She says, "They are not hunting. The demons are just moving around as though they are looking for a new area to rule." She tenses up more as a red light which can only be seen by demons. She says, "Oh no one big boss is coming to this world."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:44 pm

Castiel pulls out of the parking spot and starts driving back to his place not even acknowledging what she said. He drives back to his apartment. He gets out the car and goes to the back and grabs her new clothes and then he walks over to the elevator where he pressed the button and got on waiting for Alexis to get on with him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Alexis follows him to his apartment and puts her new things away in her closet. she was still tense as she could sense the demonic energy of the big boss demon. She stays in her room as her pager goes off. She bows as her father's figure appeared and she asks, "What do you need father?" He says, "Just checking up on you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:36 pm

Castiel goes over to his bar and grabs a beer. He then goes out side on the balcony. He looks over the city. He watched as the people did everything they normally did. He stood over them for about a hour and a half. Then he turned and goes back inside his apartment throwing the beer bottle in the recycling bucket.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Alexis comes out after two hours and looks at him a moment. She then goes to the kitchen and gets a glass of water. Her eyes showed she was lost in thought as she drinks the water. She finishes off the water and fills it up again to get another drink. She was trying to calm herself down again because her senses were going nuts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Castiel looks at her and says, "If you don't slow down you will drown yourself drinking water like that." He grabs another beer and goes to the door as he opened it and handed the beer to the mail man and took his mail. Castiel walks back over to the apartment and lays across the couch.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:28 pm

(sorry I did not know you posted. I have suppose receive emails when people post but I have not been getting them.) Alexis finishes her glass of water and sits down in a chair next to the couch. She puts her face in her hands as she was shaking like a leaf in the wind. She says to herself, “I can not handle this at all.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Castiel looks up at the shaking girl and says, "Look I don't know what is going on with you but if you are that bored the roof top is mine too and I have a nice work out set going on up there. And down stairs there is a pool so do what ever makes you happy." He looks at the girl and then realizes that she was shaking in fair. Then he stands up and says, "Okay seriously what is going on."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Alexis looks at him and says calmly, “More demon war lords are coming into this world including my father. Which means if us half demons are not spies, we go back to be slaves to the stronger demons. And the human world becomes a war zone once again.” She sits there still shaking as she sits there. She growls some as she senses her father’s energy entering the human world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Castiel takes her hand and walks her to a door right next to the fridge. He opens the door and walks in. The room was coverd with bannryuus, scythes, long swords, short swords, knives, throwing knives, and guns. Lots of guns. Castiel looks at her and says, "I hope you didn't think I would stay in this world without some weapons." He picks up one of the swords that had makings all across them. "I even took the time to but demon kill marks on all of them." He smiles and says, "Choose what ever weapon you like."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:39 pm

Alexis looks at the weapons a moment watching how each one work with her. She takes a sword and moves it as though she has been a master for thousands of years. She says, “This and the bow with several sets of arrows will do.” The sword takes in her energy and slowly changes little by little. She takes quiet for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:03 pm

Castiel looks a her and says, "I am glad you like. Take as many as you wan't I got rooms like this all over the apartment." He smiles and says, "You didn't realize your closet has a closet or that there are six other rooms in this house for one person who obviously doesn't let other people in his home." He smiles as he walks back into the living room and says, "Wanna know why I am always on this couch." He kicks the couch over showing more guns and swords. "I don't like it when people barrage in and just plop on the couch they may blow there ass of."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Alexis laughs some and says, “That’s good to know. I don’t want to be the unlucky guy to be the first to do that.” She look at the sword a moment before putting it in it’s sheath. She tenses again before rushing to her room’s bathroom. Her body shakes as she gets sick in the bathroom. She growls and says, “Too much demonic energy in the air.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Castiel walks into her room and says, "Are you okay." He walks behind her and pulls her hair behind her head and pats her back. "So this demonic energy does a toll on you." He looks at her and says, "If this demonic energy does so much to you how are you suppose to fight."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next