The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare - Page 39 Empty Re: Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:02 am

"I, uh, what?" Alec stopped and stared at his stomach as it moved once more. Magnus seemed very proud of this, so Alec should be too. Mostly forgetting his maximum amount of confusion and panic, Alec thought it was an odd but miraculous thing. It meant their child was alive and moving, not that Alec had had any doubts, but he never felt much more than a subtle shift. Alec smiled as Magnus had, slowly but surely a proud, excited grin was on his face. "Our baby must like it when you're so close to it," he indicated to Magnus touching his stomach, "it's settled down, I think."

((Poor buddy! I'm with you in spirit though X3 I'm secretly helping you out with your chores right now~ Imagine Magnus just poofing them done))
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare - Page 39 Empty Re: Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

Post by RippedNose Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:59 am

Magnus laughed again, at how confused his lover seemed. Then the smile. The grin that he was sure matched his. "Really? So I guess I'm a good father already. I'm good with first impressions" he said, still grinning. His first impressions were good in his opinion, but probably scared off many people. He rubbed one hand over Alec's swollen stomach slowly, kissing him lightly. "Are you sure I have to go?" he asked, pouting. He didn't want to leave after witnessing this. He couldn't just leave Alec to go through all of this on his own.

((XD awesome. thanks buddy ^.^ wootwoot. Magnus is awesome))
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:06 am

"I'm pretty sure the Clave is sure you have to go," Alec told him, wishing he didn't have to go. He knew for a fact that Magnus did not leave very good first impressions. He left sparkly loud, semi obnoxious ones, if not, rude. For instance, when they first met at the party. He could probably make a good impression if he really wanted to, but that involved a lot of caring for what others thought about him, and Magnus only cared about attention. "We'll both be here when you get back, Magnus. Nothing to worry about." Especially because they'd be more than likely writing to each other every day or every other.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:21 am

Magnus sighed, shaking his head, muttering a few choice words about the Clave under his breath. It was starting to become a bad habit of his. He hummed slightly when Alec said that they would be here. "Good. Not going to stop me from being worried though" he said, smiling slightly. He had all the right in the world the worry, even if he was supposed to be concentrating on whatever the Clave wanted him for. "You'd better keep me updated on whatever new happens," he rubbed his hand over Alec's stomach again before stepping back. He was still only wearing a towel. "Okay, I think I need to put step two into effect" he decided, running a hand through his damp hair. It would be dry by the time he had to do something with it, most likely.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:58 am

"Step two?" Alec asked, inferring it had something to do with the warlock's hair since he was running his hand through it, as per usual. Alec wondered if he liked running his hand through his hair while it had gel and everything in it. He assumed it would pull out the hair that his hand would catch, but he always pulled his hand out fine. Alec wanted to watch Magnus do whatever he was going to do, as long as he didn't do that to Alec too. Alec didn't want make up on, and he was pretty sure dress up was a no-go because he wouldn't fit in Maguns' stuff anyway. Magnus didn't have time besides that, so Alec should be in the clear.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:32 pm

Magnus nodded, walking back towards his bedroom. "Step two: Hair. There is a very detailed procedure in my mornings. Shower, hair, clothes, makeup. If I change any one thing in the process, the end result would be horrendous" he explained, shuddering. It was a long and painstaking process to get himself to look as fabulous as he did, but it was always worth it in the end. He walked into the bathroom and sat on the chair he always had in there, conjuring one up for Alec as well, and simply looking at his reflection in the mirror, frowning at himself, deciding how he wanted to do his hair. The Clave had seen him many different ways, flamboyant being one of them, but he wasn't sure. Showing up for a job he always needed to look great, especially on the first day.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:36 pm

Alec sat beside Magnus as he contemplated his reflection. Alec looked at his reflection too, seeing two plain males, one about to flash-ify himself up in a moment. He wondered how Magnus would dress himself up today. He took on a lot of different styles, and he usually never used the same style in a month more than once unless he had to. Alec had taken notice of that a while ago and was quite proud of himself for noticing that. Then again, maybe it was just expected of Magnus, who liked to look dramatic and breathtaking, though he could pull off the latter without all the fancy stuff, in Alec's opinion. Comparing Alec's routine to Magnus', Alec had, take a shower, get dressed, make coffee, and either train or go to Magnus' place. His didn't need a routine, but he did anyway to keep things in line.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Magnus ran his fingers through his hair a few more times, causing it to rise a bit, but the fact that it was mostly dry kept it from staying up for too long. "What do you think? Spikes" he spiked it up with his fingers, but the hair drooped a moment later, "Down," he turned his head left, and then right, looking at it from different angles as it hung around his face. "Pulled back" he circled his thumb and index finger around the longest parts at the back, "Or slicked back?" he pushed all of his hair back from his face, the last one a bit of a joke. There was no way he was actually going to slick back his hair. He knew he was supposed to be on the Clave's good side now, for obvious reasons, so he was going to tone it down a tad. But there was no getting rid of the glitter.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:55 pm

"Um..." Alec considered the choices he was given. The usual spikes were too usual, maybe, and this was the Clave he was going to. Maybe not spikes. Slicked back wasn't Magnus' style. Down looked nice, and it showed who Magnus was originally. "I like how you look with your hair left alone," he said, though Magnus would want to add glitter to whatever he had. "What would you think is proper enough for the Clave?" he asked, since Magnus might not even do some of the things he had suggested.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Magnus laughed, turning to grin at Alec. "How did I know you were going to pick that?" he asked, shaking his head. It was a rhetorical question, but he didn't know if Alec would pick that one up or not. "Hmm. . . maybe down and styled. . . because I'm not leaving it like this. For you I would, but this is a public appearance. Hair like this is for only you to see" he looked at his reflection and pulled his hair different ways, experimenting before he decided anything permanent. For at least the day. He picked a comb up off of the counter and held it an inch over his head for a moment, debating, before raking his hair to the left, creating a part in his hair, that would stay as it dried like that. He fiddled with it a bit more, having a general sweep of his hair going to the left and back, some of his bangs partially covering his left eye.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Magnus could do anything with his hair, and Alec had long ago decided that it looked good no matter what. He had been about to answer Magnus, he had his mouth open and he had been inhaling for words, but stopped upon realizing how many times he fell into that trap of rhetorical. He liked that Magnus reserved his plain, down look just for him. Alec kept his faded, holed sweaters at home just for Magnus. Anywhere else he'd wear them, which were usually brown. If not a grey-white. Magnu had semi-long hair for a guy, not that Alec didn't either. Magnus probably trimmed his every now and then, and Alec had his trimmed in his sleep by Isabelle who would eventually get sick of him refusing to get a cut.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Magnus made a few more adjustments to his hair, checking it out at a few angles, turning his head this way and that, before he decided that he liked it. He pulled a container of purple glitter towards him, matching it to what he was planning on wearing. He got enough on his hands, and proceeded to run his hands through his hair, easily transferring the bits to his hair. He closed the container and pushed it away, looking at the bottle of hairspray for a moment, deciding not to bother after a moment. "Hmm. . . I think I'm good. I think that's record time" he grinned, giving his now-dry and styled hair a flip, to have it land how it had been done. The trick was doing it as your hair dried, he knew.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:15 pm

"You time how long it takes to do your hair?" Alec asked incredulously. He could see that coming from Isabelle. Now that he'd seen it from Magnus, he could officially see that too. "What was your other record time?" he asked, though he might not understand the ratio of hair fixing and time. Isabelle might. Maybe he'd relay the information to her later and see if she cared or was interested in trying it out herself. Alec could beat their record time easy. He woke up in the morning, sometimes checked the mirror, and he was done. Sometimes he'd brush his hair, but it usually never looks like he'd need it. He didn't need his hands or products. He just didn't need to touch it and it was normal.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:46 pm

"Well, more note how much of my day I've taken up, and knowing how much time I need to set aside" Magnus shrugged. He was sure it couldn't be that uncommon. Many people loved their hair, just maybe not as much as he did. "Hmm, my other record time would probably be. . ." he paused to think about it, looking up at the ceiling. "The day Jace went crazy and you called me. I hadn't done anything to it. Not even brush it!" he threw his hands up in the air. Who would believe, that The Magnificent Magnus Bane, had gone out one day without so much as combing his hair. "Alright. I think I'm ready for the next step" he decided, standing up and grabbing the front of the towel around his waist, which was dangerously close to falling now. "I know what I'm going to wear. . . but the hard part will be finding it" he sighed, thinking about his disaster of a closet. He could always summon them if he needed to, but it was always more fun to hunt through his closet.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:50 pm

"Why don't you just clean and organize your closet then?" Alec asked, but that was a stupid, probably rhetorical question on his part. Was there any part in this house that was absolutely clean and organized? Organized like a filing cabinet, was what Shadowhunters aimed for. Magnus' house could perhaps, resemble that of a tornado disaster. Magnus usually cheated anyway and snapped his stuff in front of him. Forget having to look for it, he just had to want it there and snap his fingers, or make something poof. Alec could fix that if Magnus would let him, even if he wasn't pregnant, he wouldn't want him to fix the house up.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Magnus looked at Alec in mock-horror, but he wasn't surprised at the question. "Clean? Organize? Seriously?" he shook his head, seemingly not understanding. But he knew how clean Alec was. He wondered how that would turn out after Alec moved in. He walked into his bedroom, walking to the closet and flinging the doors open, then proceeding to wade inside. It might be quite possible to break a leg in there, but he was always discovering things he had forgotten about, or lost. "Hmm. . . my pants are probably on the floor. . . " he muttered to himself, looking around for a moment before spotting a leg of black leather sticking out. The pants weren't as tight as some, but they were tight enough that he would even consider wearing them. He shuffled around some hangers, looking at each item quickly before coming across what he was actually looking for. Today's selection was relatively painless. It hadn't taken as long as it could. He made his way out of the monstrous closet, trying not to break his leg on the way out.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:03 pm

"You have magic, you could just get a bunch of hangers and poof your clothes on these, couldn't you?" Alec asked, looking at all the fancy stuff on the glitter covered floor. "And aren't these those designer clothes you wear?" Such expensive things, Alec had been taught to take care of nice things to keep them nice, keep them safe, and keep them clean. Magnus did no such thing, except for maybe keeping them safe. Or not. He was pretty sure glitter-disease infected every single article of clothing this man possessed. Even washing them, he was sure all the washing machine did was recycle the glitter. Or wait, did Magnus just poof away what was used and get a new piece? Alec couldn't tell. Magnus never wore the same thing twice.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Magnus shrugged, flciking his hair back again. "But that's too much trouble. And time is of the essence, little Nephilim" it wasn't really, but he said it mostly for dramatic effect. It could only be about four by now. He knew that when the Clave said that they wanted him there in the morning, they meant morning by Shadowhunter time, as opposed to getting up at two in the afternoon and then getting ready. He held out the bright purple silk dress shirt and looked at it for a moment, deciding it was appropriate. He slid it onto his arms and did up the front, the pants on the floor, before he dropped his towel. Picking up the pants, he pulled them on with only slight struggles. He looked at himself in the mirror before conjuring himself a silver glittery belt, looping it through the beltloops and doing it up in the front. He turned to Alec, looking up at him. "What do you think? Good? Yes? No?" he asked, hands on his hips and head tilted to the side.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:21 pm

"You always look good," Alec assured him, a little jealous that Magnus was still thin. The coffee and the shower had really worked its magic on the warlock who usually called his mid afternoons 'morning.' "You taught yourself how to dress like that, didn't you?" Alec asked, since people usually dressed according to personality. Or what their mother's chose. That one had hit him for quite the amount of time. Eventually when she decided fourteen was old enough to dress himself, he went for the whole, downplay his looks. Isabelle stuck with what her mother had started, dressing fashionable and at the same time dangerously.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Magnus grinned at the compliment. Alec didn't hand out compliments like some people did. "Why thank you" he replied, looking down at his body, to see his bare feet. "Well, as times changed, yes. I've gone through more looks than I can count, and I teach myself each one" he was proud with that fact, really. He poofed himself a pair of socks andpulled them on, then a pair of pointed-toe silver boots, that had appeared next to him while he put the socks on. "There. Almost done. Now I need to do my makeup" he knew he couldn't be too outrageous with his makeup, but just a light eyeliner and maskera and some lipgloss? He was sure that would work well. He was liking the look he had coming on.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:35 pm

Alec had seen Isabelle put on make up, and the task itself seemed to come with multiple trial and error go's. Alec didn't think he could put on make up without potentially poking his own eye out. He didn't like it anyway. Isabelle had put some on him as a joke once, and he seemed to be allergic to it. That, or his skin wasn't used to it. Either way, he avoided it when he could. Isabelle took probably half an hour to do it 'perfectly' and Magnus, well, he wore relatively the same amount of things his sister wore, and relatively the same things. It could take the same amount of time unless he made less mistakes and was putting less on for the Clave.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:33 pm

Magnus waltzed back to the bathroom, taking a seat again and looking at the spread in front of him. He was sure it would be best to stay with black makeup, just to not give the Clave a heart attack. Well, several heart attacks. His wardrobe was rather colour free for the day. He knew better than to ask Alec's opinion for this part. He reached for the things he needed, starting to work on his face. It was a relatively quick process, when he had been doing it for years. Sure, style had changed a lot during those years, but it wasn't too hard to adapt. He was always keeping up with style.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:38 pm

Magnus liked to tell Alec how clueless or innocent he was to these kinds of things. He remembered a lot of unobserved passes in the past when they were getting used to each other, or rather, when Magnus was coaxing him out of his shell. Isabelle would tell him this too, but he'd ignore her 'words of wisdom.' Alec at least considered Magnus talking to him. Even if he didn't always get it. Magnus had a famous statement to him of him not being gay enough, or expressing it, that is. Alec didn't think gay people needed to be flamboyant about their sexuality, but he didn't know everything, especially in the department of fashion, make up, and style. Magnus had enough of that for the both of them.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:52 pm

Magnus finished in less than record time, but it wasn't too long. Maybe ten minutes. He put the mascera down and sat back, looking at himself in the mirror. "There" he said with satisfaction. "All done. You should be happy you didn't have to sit through one of my more flamboyant days. Those take about two hours to get ready for. Parties are even worse" he grinned, getting to his feet. He was more awake now, feeling fresh, and fabulous. That was always something that made him feel good. Looking good is feeling good. One of the truest quotes ever invented.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:55 pm

"Why would it take you that long to get ready?" Alec asked, "you can't just plan it out ahead of time instead of guessing and checking?" Isabelle did that. Guess and check, which took about thrice the amount of time it took to actually apply the make up. Isabelle had maybe six years of experience under her belt, so applying the make up took a flick of the wrist. Wiping it off to start anew took a couple towel rubs, but choosing, oh no, that had to take hours. If she would just plan ahead of what she was looking for, maybe it wouldn't take so long. Maybe she'd spend more time adjusting to get that look instead of picking what was fine and what wasn't.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next