The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would You Love Me?? Male Mature

Go down

Would You Love Me?? Male Mature Empty Would You Love Me?? Male Mature

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 6:42 am

Would You Love Me?? Male Mature Vampire-1

Isis looked around as her hunger was getting the better her. She normally only fed off animal blood but since the blood moon or harvest moon as known to humans was nearing; animal blood was not doing the trick. She goes into an alleyway to find a drunken man passed out from drinking too much. She sighed seeing no other choice and began to feed off him. After while of feeding, she heard a noise and saw a boy up against a wall. She was a little confused of why she did not sense the boy sooner. She pulled out the venom that turned humans into vampires out of the man’s neck. It looked like a form of liquid silver. The venom turned into a silver ball in her hand. The man would be very tired and have a headache when he wakes up but he would be alive and human. She gets close to the boy. She asks, “What are you doing out in the city at night and all by yourself?” She gently touches his face.

Back to top Go down

Would You Love Me?? Male Mature Empty Re: Would You Love Me?? Male Mature

Post by iBiteToDeath Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Satoru slapped the girls hand away, crossing his arms and glaring down at her with his luminescent eyes. "Am I not aloud to be out here?" He asked with a superior tone. Shrugging off the wall, he continued his way down the alley, emerging into the bright city lights and blinking, adjusting his glasses.
iBiteToDeath
iBiteToDeath

Female Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:03 pm

Isis watches him leave and then she goes back to get more blood. For some reason she could not get enough blood to make her urges go away enough to travel to another city so she would not be detected. She keeps feeding off the man until he has no blood left in his body. Then she lights the body on fire to hide the bite mark on his skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down