The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Thief's Challange [Private/Mature]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Thief's Challange [Private/Mature] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Thief's Challange [Private/Mature]

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Fhris smiles and says, "Thank you my good man we shall leave you now." He opens the door for This young woman and then as they go outside he reaches out and grabs her shoulder. "Before we go any further I have done you a great wrong." He smile grows wider. "I have yet to introduce myself to you." He smiles as he takes her hand gives her nice little bow. "My name is Prince Fhris." He kisses her hand and says, "Feel free to leave the prince part off."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Thief's Challange [Private/Mature] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Thief's Challange [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Phoenix left with him, glancing to the side. Feeling him grab her shoulder, her body tensed, and her attention shifted to him, listening as he intoduced himself. Watching as he kissed her hand, she frowned, annoyed. She pulled her hand away. "I am Phoenix."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Fhris smile and says, "Well then Phoenix why don't you lead me to your place so we can get your stuff and you can move into my place." His smile grows wider as says, "Although I think we are moving a bit fast in this relationship I mean we just meet." He said it loud enough for Phoenix to hear but also enough for her to realize that he was being sarcastic. He followed behind her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Phoenix Rolled her eyes at him, irritated. "as if I would be in a relationship with one such as you." she moved away. "I am not showing yo where I stay," she told him, not really wanting him to see where she lived, or how she lived.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:10 pm

Fhirs smiles and says, "Why wouldn't you be in a relationship with me I am a nice guy. Also why don't you want me to see your house I am sure a lovely girl like you keeps you house rathe nice." He got more serious and says, "And now I am not making fun of you so lets just go." He looks at her and says, "Come on if you don't want me to see it will stay right outside the house. But not to seem impatient I must ask that you make it quick. We have one more stop before we got to palace." His face was more serious.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:30 pm

She shook her head, really not wanting him to see it. She sighed, not fully trusting him. "fine," she growled, and stalked away, really hating that he would know where she stayed, she always had to change places, there was sometimes that angry noble who found where she stayed, after he realized he practically let her get away with his money, or those who knew about her andwished to do harm.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Fhris followed behind her. He could tell she was unsettled. He walks up beside her. He smiles in her face and says, "Look I understand you not wanting me to go to your home mainly because you don't trust me. But that is exactly why at the most I gotta stay by near by because I don't know how much you don't trust me and I would hate to have to go find you again." He smiles even wider and says, "Come on trust me."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Phoenix glared at him. "whatever," she walked off in the direction of her so called home, leadinthe way, he was just so determined. She moved through the city. Her home wasn't a home, but close enough to the families. Arriving to the place she stayed, she glanced to him. Her issue wasn't him seeing her home, it was where she lived, she could care lessif he went inside. Pushing the door open, she moved inside. The place wasn't much, she stole money to buy food, not material things, unless it was needed. In the corner was blankets she used as a bed, and the various few items she had, the unimportant ones that she didn't keep with her. She grabbed two daggers, hating to be unarmed, and shoved them in the shoulder bag she kept with her hidden beneath her cloak, and grabbed her only other dress, a black kimono. Pulling out a box from a hidden spot, she took out her mothers necklace, the only valubale thing she owned.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Fhris looked around the place. He then stops and looks for Phoenix to find her in the corner in a closet. He reached down and grabbed her shoulder. For the first time his face was really serious. "I need you to tell me something." His eyes now a frozen ice whitish blue. "Do all of my people live like this." His eyes frozen on hers. It was clear he was enraged. But it was also obvious he was doing his best to remain clam.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Phoenix spun around, When she felt his hand on her shoulder. Her eyes narrowed at him, annoyed by his question, and his apparent rage. "no. Most have jobs," she replied. She clutched her mothers necklace close to her, if she had sold it long it go, and perhaps it could have gotten her an actual house, but she never cared to do that, finding the necklace more precious than any thing else. "there's nothing wrong with where I live."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:58 pm

Fhris looks at her. His rage subsided. "Maybe for someone who lives alone but for someone who is raising a family this will not work." He reached down and says, "Come on we got two more stops now." He picks up everything she made obvious she was taking with her. And then he says, "We have to get you a new bag to carry your clothes and some new weapons. Those rusted daggers need a proper cleaning until then I will get you some replacement blades." He waited for to pull out whatever bag or suitcase she had for moving her stuff while holding two armfuls of her stuff.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:13 pm

"do you even go out to see your people?" she grabbed a bag, it was a bit larger than the one she kept with her, it wouldn't fit everything, but she didn't need everything, she always left things behind when she changed homes. She took her stuff from him, finding her was invading her space. She put things she needed in her bag, not really wanting to go away to the palace with him. She barely made it through each day, but she was comfortable. "I take care of my weapons, you tossed away my good one." she had others she carried with him, that she took care of. She placed the necklace in her shoulder bag, and closed up the other bag, sighing deeply.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:04 am

Fhris says, "I apologize I had to show you that pulling weapons on me is a foolish choice." He smiles as he grabs her bag and tosses it over his shoulder and says, "Come one we have to get you some daggers and a new bag to hold your stuff." He walks out the door and holds it open for her. "Please lets hurry up." He holds out his hand for her to take it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:45 am

Her eyes narrowed at him. "protecting myself is not a foolish choice," she growled. "you could have been anyone amd I would do the same, you aren't so special just because you're a prince." he was going to drive her crazy. She moved outside, irritated. "there's nothing wrong with my bag."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Fhris smiles and says, "Yes that is true your bag is sturdy and does what it is suppose to do. But as I have already said my father is extremely shallow." He hoist the bag over his shoulder and walked up to her. "By the way I agree with you it is not foolish to protect your self but to pull a weapon on a frost elf is extremely foolish. He holds his hand up as it was covered in ice and the frost radiated off of his hand and evaporated into the air. He looked at her and says, "That is how I could remove the blade from you without hurting myself." His tone changed a little then went back to normal as he said, "Come on lets go get you new daggers and a bag."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Phoenix sighed, really annoyed that he wanted to change everything. Just for the sake of his father. She watched him, oh now he's an elf? "I see." shaking her head, she moved away. "just whatever."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Fhris smiles and says, "Oh come on with a lovely name like Phoenix I am sure you something very impressive to share." He smiles as he walks in and out of the store with a red silk bag with golden phoenix trims all over it. He smiles and says, "I know you hate its to fancy. But please entertain me and use it just until I get you to your new room." He then leads her a little further they were now only a couple hundred yards form the castle. He turns and motions for her to come into the next store with him. The store was covered with weapons, "Choose what ever you like but don't forget your daggers." He walks up to the merchant and says, "Give her what she ask for. He drops a bag of gold on the counter. But he slammed his hand on the gold. "You don't get one coin until she has her weapons and don't try to cheat me on the prices."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:10 pm

She looked at the bag he got from the store, it was pretty, the Phoenix was a nice touch, but it still bothered her that he was getting her all this stuff. She followed him. Going into the weapons shop after him, she looked at the weapons, picking out a couple daggers.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Fhris looked at the daggers and gave the man the money he owed him and snatched the pouch of gold off the counter and walked out of the store and grabbed Phoenix's new bag and turns to her. "Keep the daggers hidden and stay by me until it is known that you are there with me. The castle is full of horny nobles who will try to bribe or blackmail you into being the mistress and the last thing I need is for you to stab one." His voice now sharp and his paste quickened and his posture straighten. He bust through the doors of the castle and marched through the thrown room and straight his and Phoenix's new room. Her room was a smaller chamber inside of his room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:49 pm

She put the daggers away, hiding them. She followed him, annoyed that he would think she would stab just anybody. Lifting her gaze, she eyes the castle, not sure why he wanted her to live there, but with a sigh, she followed him in silence, glancing around at the things they passed, everything was just so nice looking.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Fhris entered his room his attitude had greatly changed he wasn't the playful boy he ran around the village any more. He was a angry caged lion. His body guard stormed into the room after Fhris had place Phoenix's stuff in her room and walked back into his room. "Just where the hell have you been your father is highly pissed off at you and so am I you little disappearing stunts are coming to a end." He then glares over at Phoenix and you brought some whore form....." Fhris slugged his bodyguard sending him flying across the room. "Fhirs growls feel free to scream at me but you talk about her again and I won't hold back as much next time." The guard grumbled and stormed out of the room with his men.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Her gaze shifted toward the body guard, frowning in annoyance. She didn't react when she was called a whore, she didn't care, but when the prince defended her, she really didn't like that. No one ever defended her, took care of her, protected her. "you don't have to do anything for me," she told him, once the guard left.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Fhris glares at her. "Take it as a compliment and drop it." He stomped over to his bed and says, "You may wanna change we have an meeting with my father and I am sure he wants to meet the woman that I punched the head of security for so go pick out your favorite dress and put it on. After this I won't ask you to put on anything else." Fhirs removed his shirt on his back there was a scar that went from his right shoulder to the bottom of his left rib cage on his chest it went form hsi left shoulder to the bottom of his right rib cage.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:37 pm

Phoenix frowned, he seemed a lot angrier. She moved to the room he put her stuff. She doubted that was the last time he would ask her to put something on. pulling of her cloak, and setting her shoulder bag down, then pulling off her red kimono, not even caring to hide her body, which had a few of it's own scars. With a sigh, she pulled the new red dress on, not really wanting to be there.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:59 am

Fhris had put on some royal dark blue robes a silk shirt without the sleeves and pants that fight him just right but had some fluff to them. He walked over to her and says, "Looks like I am not the only one to collect scars." He leaned agains the nearest wall he could find and says, "I am ready to go when you are."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum