The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Thief's Challange [Private/Mature]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Thief's Challange [Private/Mature] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Thief's Challange [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:20 am

Her gaze shifted toward, she sent him an annoyed look. Letting her hair down, she braided it, then tying it, and tossing it over her shoulder. "annoyance."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Thief's Challange [Private/Mature] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Thief's Challange [Private/Mature]

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:16 pm

Fhris looks at her and says, "I will take that as a yes." He holds out his hand and says, "Please don't blow this out of proportion. Just take my hand lets go meet my father and then we can get down to business." He looks down at his hand and waits for her to take his hand.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:46 pm

A sigh escaped her lips, and she took his hand, really hating all of this, she wasn't sure anymore, about why she agreed to any of this.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:25 am

As she takes his hand he lightly grips hers and leads her out of the room and two the throne room. His father sat high on his throne looking down at the two with an obvious frown on his face. The king screams out Fhris. "Are you telling me first you let my thief get away because you thought you could catch him and then in the mist of a riot you sneak away from your guards for some whore off the street." Fhirs lowered his had as if was shamed but something that nobody else could see unless you were close to him is that his whole body was shaking with rage. But he settled after a while and looked up. His father looks down and says, "If you weren't a frost elf I would have you killed and bare me another son to run my kingdom." The king sat back and raised his head and says, "Now get out of my sight you disgust me." Fhris turned and lead Phoenix out of the room. As soon as the door closed behind him he let go of her hand went back to his room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:15 am

Phoenix went with him quietly. Her gaze settled on the king once they were in the throne room. She didn't fully understand why she had to see the king, but stood there and listened to what was said. It didn't bother her being called a whore, sometimes she had to do things she didn't want to, to survive. Not like she actually looked or asked men if they wanted to pay for her body. but the fact that he kept saying that the thief was a he was really making her anoyed and angry. Body tense, she forced herself to keep quiet, it would not be good to speak up. Once he was done, she left with the prince, following him in silence.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Fhris rips off his clothes and changes into his more formal clothing. He looks at Phoenix. His eyes glowing a frosty ice blue color. "Do as you will now the castle is ours and he doesn't care what we do anymore." He looks at the door as his guard comes back into the room and says, "Serves you right. You know there are times when I wish you weren't a frosty so I could do your fathers job and kill you." Fhris stopped moving instantly. Frost just radiated from his hands as he glared at the man. "You know what if you wanna kill me so badly then do it!!!" Fhris had a look not often seen in his eyes. He was no longer that goofy guy that always made jokes he had a look of death in his eyes and they were aimed at the Head of the royal body guards.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:23 pm

Phoenix glanced toward the guard, eyes narrowed. She watched the two, annoyed. She stood back, shifting her gaze toward the prince as he looked rather angry. "oh my."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:54 pm

The head guard looks at the prince and says, "Your not worth getting tossed in jail over. Everybody knows you can barely use your frost powers and that you can't fight. The punch you landed earlier caught me off guard." The man turns and walks out the room him and his guards making fun of the young prince. Fhris turns and hammers his hand through the stone wall behind him with one punch. "One day I will show you cowards what I am capeable of you cowards." He mumbles under his breath as he pulled his hand out of the wall.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:10 pm

Phoenix wasn't sure she liked how they acted around him. It wasn't so endearing. She went to him after the guard left, lightly touching his hand that he punched through the wall.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:29 pm

He looked up at her and then looks down as if ashamed. "I am sorry. I do my best to control my temper." He un balls his fist and then walks away to the drawer near his bead and pulls out a bunch of drawings. He lays the drawings on the table. "These are my drawings of the second richest family in our land. They are also the second greediest with all of there money the refuse to donate and or help the less fortunate." He looks at Phoenix. "Now they will help more then they thought they would." He stands up and walks away learn the castle we go there in two days. Keep the drawings hidden and burn them before we leave.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:07 pm

Phoenix moved to see the drawings. She frowned, still not entirely sure what he wanted her to do. "I see," she replied softly, glancing off to the side, annoyed by all this all.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:50 pm

Fhris walks over to his bed and pulls out two long slinder blades. They were insanely sharp on one side. They were katana's one had light blue handle and with a snow white blade. The other had a dark blue handle with a black blade. He lays them across his bed. Then he moved the drawer next to his bed there was a whole he pulled out some black silk robes. He laid them out on the bed and then goes to his bathroom and fills the tub with soap and water.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Phoenix watched him curiously as he got the blades and black silk robes. "whatare you up to?" she asked him, watching him fill the bath with soap and water.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Fhris looks at her and says, "I went out last night I have to clean these clothes and the blades. Well those are you to look over. I figured you like daggers because the were easy to conceal so are those swords see anything you like and I can make them for you." He walks back over to his bed picks up the silk clothing and takes it to the tub and starts washing them the water instantly turns a muddy red as dirt and blood came off of the clothing. He washed them and then he hung them on the back of his bathroom door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Phoenix frowned at him. "Don't you have maids and servants to clean for you?" she asked him, finding it strange that a prince wouldn't just let others take care of the dirty work. moving over to his bed, looking at the blades with interest. She ran her finger over the one wiht the black blade, finding it rather intriguing.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Fhris looks at her and says, "I have enough maids but they are all entrusted to my father and you can see how well we get along." He walks over to the bed and says, "You like the black blade don't you." He smiles and looks it over. "Glad I showed you now or otherwise you would have had to use mine and I don't know how well that would have worked out." He picked up the blade and tossed it to Phoenix.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Phoenix caught the blade he threw at her. "oh, thanks," she told him. She poked over the blade, loving how unique it is. Her gaze shifted toward him. "this all so strange."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Fhris looks at her and says, "Yeah it is strange for you I made both of these blades so that they cold fight into my arms just right. The black one goes into my right hand and the white one goes into my left. I can use them at the same time or individual."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Phoenix glanced toward him. "you need both, then," she stated softly. She set the blade down. She stepped away, not really wanting to stay around with him, in the palace. She wasn't sure she would be comfortable.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Fhris looks at her and says, "No the dark blade is for night and light blade is for day. The light can hide the white blade for a second and that is all the time I need. The night hides the black blade like the shadow it is. The black is crafted to fight my right hand because I am left handed and since the black blade can disappear longer I gave it to the weaker arm. And for that reason the white blade goes into my left arm the better of the two. He looks at the door and says, "Do you want a blade or not." He asked her as he put the other two blades away.
[img]The Thief's Challange [Private/Mature] - Page 3 Winter_Elf_Boy[/img]
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum