The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for silverwolflady

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

for silverwolflady - Page 2 Empty Re: for silverwolflady

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:02 pm

She gave a slow grin, pressing a hand to her chest just where her heart would be'' blood sucker? ouch, why do you wound me so?" she was teasing this time of course, not caring for the name at all.. hearing him ask about his own room she shrugged.. '' pick whatever, none of them are being used so your free to which ever one you want.. i warn you though, the beds are old and might break under a man of your... stature.. '' she grinned.. '' don't worry for the others, they went out to fed remember? they will be too stuffed in their own glutteny to even look at your neck as another meal.. well atleast not until they are hungry again. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Damon rolled his eyes. He would wound her as much as possible, if only she didn't make her sarcasm so clear he might feel a little better. "A broken bed is better then the floor." he said, though he wasn't sure if his 'stature' was much different from most people, he had actually be told he was on the shorter side, though he guessed his muscle mass did make up for that in the end. "Now, I still don't know where I'm going, if you wouldn't mind leading me to one of these rooms, I'd rather not wander around aimlessly." he said running his fingers through his hair. He was still not completely sure he liked this whole idea of staying here, but he did find the idea of a bed quite appealing at the moment he was up for anything.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:36 pm

She shrugged.. '' suppose i don't mind being a guide of sorts.. though i am sure your wearing your big boy pants to get around on your own during the day. and i suppose your right, broken bed is better then none at all.. come along then dear boy.. '' stretching she slowly made her way down one of the dark hallways. it was easy for her to see, though she didn't know about him.. '' mind your step though, wouldn't want you falling through the floor, the wood is old in this house.. Nuka has already put a hole in the ceiling once before.. ''

she hummed slightly as she eyed all the doors before nudging one open, it was the largest room in the hall. her room was in the basement of course, where she felt more.. comfortable.. '' think this room is big enough for ya.. the floor is alot more sturdy in here. . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:00 pm

He followed her silently not particularly wanting to talk with her since he was pretty sure in the end he would end up killing her, after of course he had gotten as much out of her as he could, such as this place to rest, maybe she would even be able to give him directions to some place that would be a little easier to navigate and that he could have to himself. He was careful with where he walk making his own weight less then usual to avoid crashing through the floor, lower the pull of gravity on his own shoulder by about 1000lbs which was not nearly enough to make him lightweight. When he entered the room he could hardly see around in the dark but one thing he could make out was the bed on one side of the room. He smirked as he looked at it, this would be his first time sleeping on one. "This is fine." he said walking into the room releasing his powers on himself as he walked over and felt the bed, it was soft, it didn't feel sturdy as she had said but was better then the metal of the lab he was used to sleeping on. He turned to her, "So, I'm sure I will be gone in the morning so you don't have to worry about me now." He unzipped his jacket and dropped it to the floor revealing his pale muscular upper body, he stretched upwards stretching his back. The thin line of hair that trailed from his naval to his groin was the only hair on his chest and it was the same red as the hair on his head. "Good night." he said sitting down on the bed and waiting for her to leave before he got himself comfortable.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:17 pm

she watched him closely , even sucked in a short sharp breath when he took his jacket off.. great.. been dead a long time , yet bloody reactions to a guy is still definitely alive.. what the hell is up with that? shaking her head she frowned at his response. '' and why would you be leaving in the morning? where would you go? .. towns are not very.... close to here.. they don't call it the middle of no where for nothing.. '' she couldn't help her gaze roam over his half naked body now. This was one urge she hadn't felt in an extremely long time so it was a bit hard to control.

'' just out of curiosity though, where do you get your nourishments from? do you eat normal food?, or do you ..... take energy from something else?" that was such a huge mystery , '' that is my last question.. well atleast for tonight anyways., if you don't mind.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Damon just frowned at her questions, "I've managed alright so far." he stated lying down stretching himself out, it was more comfortable then it looked that was for sure he was, in the end, glad that he ended up choosing this run down place to stay it was proving not as bad as he first thought it was going to be. He could tell she was looking him over but didn't say anything about it, as long as she didn't try to take a bite out of him he was fine with all the staring she could manage, it was not something different to him. At her next question he just smiled, "I eat like a normal, alive, human being, just not as much as a normal person would need to, I've evolved past creating as much waste as normal humans." he said, "I ate a few days ago, I should be fine for another day or so." he finished. "But I have a question for you...Do you have a name or should I just call you Blood sucker."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:40 pm

She shrugged.. '' its isis, but you can call me whatever it is you want, it don't bother me none. i am used to all sorts of names.. '' moving into the room silently she picked up an old lantern to set on the old bed side stand. '' just light it if you need it,, its got plenty of oil in it.. i imagine your eyes are not as good as mine.. '' she shrugged slightly '' well i am pretty sure you have, but how long do you think your luck is going to last? not every one can hold out as long as i think you have.. '' she slid a glance over him again , looking him over slowly , '' eh.. starting to wonder if your some sort of spell caster.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Damon nodded as she stated her name. He could barely hear her movements as she moves closer setting an oil lamp next to the bed. "Probably not as good as yours but my eyesight is better then most humans." he said with a frown. He rolled his eyes at the comment on his 'luck' the fact that he had made it so far had nothing to do with such a thing and he knew it. It was all skill, he had gotten here because he was powerful enough to get here. "A spell caster?" He repeated, "Don't make me laugh. 'Magic' is nothing more then a fairytale." he said shaking his head, "I believe there is a better term for what I am...something a little more...suitable. But you can refer to me as Damon, and I will take nothing but Damon, unlike you. I have a certain attachment to my name that you probably wouldn't understand."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:25 pm

She busted out laughing, no idea why but his reaction was funny, shaking her head she grinned. '' i have an attachment to my name as well. but unlike you being called other things just doesn't bother me.. besides, how can one take your name from you? its just a word.. something giving to you by your mother.. no one can snatch it. its not a physical thing.. and i know of fairy tales but mind you , vampires used to be a legend as well. and look your laying in the presence of one and living in a run down house well borrowing this run down house that four others have called home.. So don't put fairy tales down so quickly.. '' she poked his chest slightly , '' Damon huh, that is a fairly unused name.. it suites you though.. don't know why .. but it does.. ''

'' and on the note of making you laugh i would imagine it would be as hard as pulling a bad tooth from a cranky tiger.. your liable to get hurt if not killed.. now then.. is there anything else you need?" arched a brow slightly '' a blanket perhaps? or a hot bath? sadly though, no running water through his place.. you have to boil the water if you want that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:35 pm

Damon frowned, not understand what was so funny, even as she spoke he did not understand what she found so funny. "When in my sort of predicament, it would be rare for me to keep the name I once had, seeing as I don't even remember the people who gave to me. And if you are wondering, there were two before me who went through much similar experiments." he said, "There names were Cayden and Phelan." he stated. "And there is a truth behind most legends, fairy tales are made as stories to tell children to teach them lessons." he decided to say, stating his opinion. He smiled slightly at the comment on making him laugh, "You may, or may not be right with that one, I guess it really does depend on the cause of my laughter, because usually only an overly bloody death can get a chuckle out of me." He said shaking his head turning onto his side slightly, he had always been one sleep on his side because of the wires protruding from the base of his skull. "I am fine as is, you can leave. And I do make no promise to being here when you come to check on me next." he said.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:41 pm

she eyed him closely before speaking'' my my you are a dark one.. very interesting.. ahh well. possibly one more thing me and you have in common.. i do not remember my parents.. .its been so long and the brain can only retain so many memories.. .. '' hearing of the other two who had gone through the same as he was a bit interesting.. '' wonder why they would even try such a thing.. well.. i seriously hope you are here when i come back.. would be a shame if the desert got its greedy claws on you.. '', Leaving him to sleep she spent the rest of the night getting the others back as well as gathering a bit of supplies as usual

She really didn't consider herself nice at all, not very mercyful either, curious of course, anyone would be curious about something they didn't understand, atleast she didn't pick the subject apart.. Just before dawn however she went right back into his room to leave a plate on the old side table, just a bit of bread, some meats and cheese.. something he might take if he saw fit to leave, she didn't know why she done it, and didn't dwell on it.. leaving his room once more she went down to her own in the basement and spent the whole day wide awake and pondering on things that may come.. contrary to popular believe, she didn't have to sleep during the day. there was no truth in the sun forcing them to slumber.. sure they had to stay out of it, but that was about as true as it got.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Despite himself Damon let out a small chuckle as Isis left the room, though he was sure she didn't hear it, he turned onto his other side, his back facing the door as he closed his dead grey, pupil-less eyes and drifted into a deep sleep. He did not wake up as she walked into the room again he would have woken up if he felt an at all threatening atmosphere surround him but he felt nothing. It had to have been late morning when he woke up and he looked at the food on his bed side table but Isis was no where to be seen. He smirked slightly as he got up pulling his jacket on again. The bed hadn't broken by just lying on it, which he was thankful for. In fact it was the best sleep he had ever had and he had to admit he would love to stay for a while longer but he had to get a move on. He picked up the food left on the bed side table and took a few bites of it, sort of upset that he would have to eat it all soon since he had no way of carrying it aside from his hands.

On his way down the hall towards the front door he had completely forgotten the warning he had been given the day before about the wood being weak and was far from careful with himself. His foot hit a patch of rotted wood and it collapsed under him he gasped in shock as he fell hitting the floor beneath the one he had been on. "Fuck." he hissed, he looked down at his leg as he stood up as he noticed a tingling feeling coming from it. Blood was drizzling from under his pant leg, though the tough leather pants were relatively in tact. He looked around only slightly worried, but knew better then to show it or even admit it to himself. Now he was lost in this place. "Damn it." he hissed, he didn't want to be lost and bleeding in this place. He headed to where he was sure the door would be but was pretty sure he was going in the wrong direction.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:39 pm

Isis had been slightly dozing on and off before a loud crash and wearing made her jerk awake, blinking in surprise she sat up and glanced around before frowning.. '' bloody hell. this rate we are going to have to find a new home. '' she mumbled, pushing her hair out of her face as she got up, barefooted this time, her shoes the only thing she kicked off, she slowly pushed the door open and glanced around, making sure no light from outside was coming in from any of the holes. It was easy enough to smell the blood and whose it was.

Shaking her head she relaxed before spotting movement.. '' you know.. i could swear i told you to be a bit careful, clumsy Damon. '' she tisked, teasing him a little as she appeared next to him.. '' sit down, your bleeding, and at this rate your gonna have the other four on you faster then cats on rats.. '' before he could protest she held up her hands'' i only wish to look i won't bite or anything else that involves getting your blood. okay?" she waited, not daring to touch him until he gave permission.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:20 pm

Damon tensed as he saw someone approach. His eyes sharpened and he continued to glare at the figure even as he realized it was Isis, he knew better then to let his guard down while he was bleeding as he was. He frowned as she spoke, he was well aware that he could be attacked at any instant. "And A rat can put up a decent fight." he stated knowing it was true unable to help but consciously take a step back away from the vampire. He was silent as he debated whether he should let her look at him or not. He sighed growling slightly, "fine look at it, but one wrong move and I won't hesitate to kill you." He said freeing up one of his hands and flexing his fingers.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:55 pm

she grinned slightly , enjoying his sharp whit. '' well that is true, but i assure you i am a bit smarter then that. sheesh your like a dog with a bad attitude you know.. could just let you bleed all over the place but that would cause more problems then i need right now. ''she waited for him to atleast sit down before she knelt down in front of him, keeping her movements slow so as not to give him any reason to attack her, she really didn't know how to be gentle, but she tried her best as she pulled his pant leg up to see the wound. '' well atleast you didn't break nothing. might need a good stitching though since your still bleeding like a stuck piglet. ''

She hardly doubted he even liked the idea of being stitched up considering he was being a bit overly cautious just to have her look at his leg. '' i suppose you could stitch yourself up ... well that is if you know how?" arched a brow slightly, a bit of a challenge to him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:11 pm

Damon wasn't sure he liked all of Isis's analogies, they were almost annoying with how frequent they were. He sat back and let her look at the wound he examined it himself as well it was pretty bad he had to admit. He was just glad she wasn't going all blood crazy and draining him of blood like he knew she could. He narrowed his eyes at her words which sounded like a challenge is he ever heard one. He sighed though, "I have never had a wound like this, so no I wouldn't know how to do something like that." he said shaking his head though he had been tempted to say he could do it just to show her up, but he didn't really trust himself to be able to get it on his first try and he'd rather the first be on someone or something he didn't care about and not his own lovely self. He wondered though if it was possible for him to scar now though. He would be surprised, though the only scar on his body that was visible was the one that cut through his eyebrow and was hidden under his headband.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:21 pm

she sighed'' well atleast you admit it.. come on then, i can't clean you up sitting in a pile of rubble on the floor.. you can sit on my bed, '' she was a little hesitant to that but she had to have a clean place to fix him up, she had no idea if he could get sick or not. reaching down she quickly grabbed his hand and hauled him up with no problem at all.. '' well you have walked this far, and i doubt you would feel right leaning on me so just follow me.. if you need to you can hold on to the back of my shirt or something to help you guide.. '' she only suggested that since no light what so ever was in the basement, she had no need of it.. but she figured she could find another one of those lanterns just to give him some light..

'' well if your a fast learner i suppose i will show you how to stitch yourself up. that way you can do it yourself next time.. i will even pack you a med kit.. '' she had plenty of supplies. most of them she took off of her meals.. she was never one to waste something.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Damon shook his head he let himself be hauled to his feet, he didn't feel much more then a tingling sensation in his leg and despite what she thought he could see relatively well in the dark, "I'm fine." he stated sharply his voice having little to no emotion within it with that statement. He looked around trying to take in as much as he could in the limited amount of the room he could see but it was quite bothersome, so he would just follow and let her lead, as long as he could see her silhouette or even sense the pressure she gave off in the air he could be fine with following her. "I guess that would be useful to know, I'm sure I will be able to pick it up." he said from where he was walking behind her.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:43 pm

she shrugged'' up to you . i am merely trying to help.. '' she nudged her door open again and allowed him to come into the room, she had to move around a little and toss some box's aside before she found the other old lantern, she was quick to light the wick, wincing slightly at the light to her eyes but ignored the slight pain as she set it down on her side table.. '' now don't go thinking you can steal my bed from me.'' she grinned, stealing a glance at him , her bed was new, she stole it ages ago and it was in great condition.. '' but feel free to sit on it while i search for those supplies.. ''

moving to one of the other large wooden box's she kicked the lid open on it before rummaging through it.. '' i apologize.. most of the stuff i have, is most probably useless to others.. ahh but for me, i figure i can't let nothing go to waste.. especially if it can come to use if not soon but years later well then i will be prepared.. oh found it. '' she pulled out the small bag that held the needles and thread she needed..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Damon sat down as the light was lit he was glad to be able to see he would admit though not out loud, not being able to see was a weakness so Isis did not need to know about it. "Don't worry I wasn't plan on stealing it. I know not to push my luck while I'm bleeding all over the place in the presence of a vampire." he said with a frown. He waited for her as she dug through her stuff looking for what she needed. Damon decided that he would do her a courtesy by removing his tight leather pants so she could get at his wound. He wore black briefs underneath but it was almost hard to tell with the jacket he wore which went down to almost his knees.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:15 pm

she sighed'' yea yea so back to the whole vampire bit.. seriously do you have to keep bringing that up?" she was now getting a little annoyed on that. she wouldn't mind making him hurt a little as she stitched him up, he was beginning to irk her, though she didn't know why. . shaking her head she looked over at him again and nearly froze, even in the dim light she could tell he had shed his pants. laying them aside and was sitting there half naked.. again, other then his boxers and jacket that is..

taking a deep breath before calming herself she moved over to him and kicked a chair closer to the side of the bed so she could sit. she was quick to put pure alcohol in a bowl and dumped the needle in it to sterilize it.turning her attention to his leg now she dipped a clean cloth in the alcohol before beginning to cleanse the wound.. '' do you get sick?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:43 am

Damon smirked, "Why is it starting to bother you?" he asked knowing full well that he was probably annoying her as much as she was annoying him. "I only bring it up because that's what you are." he said with a shrug leaning back on his arms and stretching his leg out she started to wash it with what had to be alcohol, "Sick? No not that I know of..." he said after thinking about it for a brief moment, "But I'd rather not find out so don't try to hard." He said shaking his head. He had to admit that watching the bleeding wound was incredibly fascinating and watching Isis clean it. It didn't hurt as much as it was just annoying though so he didn't say anything about it and tried to figure out what exactly she was going to do next.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:18 pm

She shrugged'' i was merely curious, i was not going to try and get you sick.... considering making someone sick or if they where sick already makes the blood bad.. '' he didn't seem to even notice pain much so she didn't worry about numbing anything. leaning back she took the needle out of the bowl before getting the thread ready, '' i highly doubt you will scar, atleast not badly , the wound is not even jagged, looks like a clean slice really.. ''

Once the needle was ready she quickly made the first stitch, her hands steady and moving quickly but carefully all at the same time. '' well you only need to bring it up once.. its not like i forgot what i am, trust me i am reminded about it every bloody day of my life. . like i said before this life... most likely is not something anyone would have chosen freely to live.. just like i am sure you wouldn't have chosen things like this to happen to you. yes?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Damon nodded glad at least she wasn't going to try, because he was sure he could be sick if someone really wanted him to be. He was silent as he watched her work. He wasn't worried about the scaring and as she said it wouldn't leave much of a scar, if it did, he assumed he wasn't going to have one after a while. He was kind of surprised it was a clean cut but he wasn't complaining about it. He observed closely as she made the first stitch, not speaking and hardly breathing, which was something he didn't really have to do in the first place, it just helped him physically to do such things. She spoke and he listened not saying anything for a moment after wards as she continued to work on his leg, "Yes...I guess so...Though I have to admit, a lot of the time I am glad that I was 'reborn', that I've been granted this higher power. Of course, mine has many more pros then cons." he said with a smirk, "A function like any normal human being in almost all physical ways, but I have enhanced abilities." he explained with an almost evilly deranged smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:58 pm

She arched a brow slightly as she looked up at him only for a second before returning back to her work.'' lucky you. wish i had something positive to come with this.. err.. well other then looking young for the rest of my life.. thats about it.. ahh well and maybe the few easily honed abilities.. i take that back. it was not easy to learn them.. '' she wrinkled her nose slightly .. '' trust me on that one.. Nuka is already going through that stage and its actually kinda funny when things tend to blow up in his face.. he got himself stuck up in a tree once. not very pretty on that one, considering he managed to impale himself.. '' she glanced up at him again as she made her last stitch and tightened it up before tieing it off..

'' well, i am interested to see if you had things blow up on you when you first learned them? .. or where you a naturalist?"she used one of her sharp nails to cut the thread before wrapping his leg to protect it. '' don't get it wet. i have no idea if you can get infections either.. but if you can get sick then i am sure infections are a possibility. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next