The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an unusual alliance.(( male, mature r. PsyGrimlock only))

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

an unusual alliance.(( male, mature r. PsyGrimlock only)) - Page 5 Empty Re: an unusual alliance.(( male, mature r. PsyGrimlock only))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:43 pm

she nodded, lightly nuzzling his neck and giving another nip to his ch in. '' i want the job.. i need something to do other then just.. laying about and being lazy.... '' bit her lip as she leaned back and studied him, '' alright, i will pick them . give me a ... maybe a week.. ?.. if i am to be careful at picking i need at least that amount of time. . '' that and it would let the rest of her moody hormones work their way out of her body so she wasn't so on edge.. '' giving me the resources to find out who done this time me , works well.. considering i remember who had done it.. '' shrugged as she leaned a little on his lap, nearly half laying as she watched him. '' .. it sucks that i am actually remembering all the events, would have just liked to remember only a part of it.. or atleast the one who did it.. but i am getting back the full blown events'' mumbled, it pissed her off more the more she remembered and she nearly dug her nails into his leg just from the anger of it all.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

an unusual alliance.(( male, mature r. PsyGrimlock only)) - Page 5 Empty Re: an unusual alliance.(( male, mature r. PsyGrimlock only))

Post by psygrimlock Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:22 pm

He moaned softly as he felt her nuzzling his neck. He took her in his arms and rolled with her. He pinned her beneath him but gently.. kissing her deeply. "Take all the time you need, my dear," he whispered. He still loved the feel of her. He knew her season was pretty much over... but also her hormones hadn't settled yet. He rumbles as he kisses her lips with deep passion.
He then pulled back a little... looking down into her eyes as she spoke, sensing her anger. He smiled. "No... it is the memories that will fuel your need for revenge. Remember than anger. It will motivate you, Natalia. And now you have a powerful clan behind you when the time comes."

psygrimlock

Female Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:29 pm

she gasped in surprise when he suddenly rolled her over, kissing him back just as deeply she moaned softly against his mouth, sliding her fingers through his hair as she shifted under him, rubbing up against him slowly as he pulled away from the kiss. '' mmmmm. i know, and don't worry about that i won't forget it , not a single bit.. '' leaning up and nipping his lower lip again she relaxed under him, sliding her hands over his naked body again slowly, his actions where definitely distracting her into a more pleasant situation, his kisses alone had her aroused all over again, how in the world he did that was beyond her but she wasn't complaining. '' mmmm thats not fair your making me want you again '' grinned, nipping his chin lightly as she moved down to his neck and collar bone, every now and then giving a gentle nip.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:42 pm

He smiled at her. He was pleased with her fire. Everything about her excited him. He nipped her lips as she nipped his. His hands slid over her and he rocked over her. He chuckled when she said that wasn't fair. "it's a gift that I have," he whispered in her ear before kissing her again. He then tilted back his head, moaning in delight as she felt his lips and teeth on his collarbone.
Whatever she might have been wearing didn't last long against his hands... and soon he caressed over her skin.
He's had many females in his days... but none have been like her. She was different... and he enjoyed that about her.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:58 pm

she laughed softly not even minding the destruction of her clothing as he pulled them off of her. '' mmm a wicked gift definitely but i am enjoying it. '' she got more excited the more his hands roamed over her flesh now, she returned the favor as she slid her own hands over his body , exploring every bit of his body before dipping a hand down between his legs to stroke an tease his member. she continued to tease him with her mouth on his skin, enjoying his moans with each kiss and nip she did, even spurred her on a little more as she lightly skimmed her nails of her free hand over his back down to his backside. '' mmm think i can spend all day exploring your body.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:20 pm

He mmmed at her words and explored her chest with his mouth. His hands roamed over her... one went between her legs, rubbing her soft slit. He moaned when he felt her hand on his member... he was already hard with desire for her, rumbling even in humanoid form. He kissed her neck, nipping at her skin.
"Is that so?" he said in a whisper, chuckling. He then rolled over... onto his back and looked into her eyes. "Go ahead and explore me all that you'd like, my dear."

(( I need to ask you something but on IM not here Smile ))

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:45 pm

(( alright i will get on in a sec))

she laughed softly as he rolled over yet again , arching a brow she grinned as she leaned down and nipped his chest sharply '' aww your a tease you know that'' teased, but took the offer none the less as she slid her hands over his body , first from his shoulders to his chest and then belly ,her mouth following with small little kisses, licks and nips here and there, keeping her eyes on him as she did so. slowing her exploring down as she got closer to his hips.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:03 pm

He smiled at her... unabashed by her accusation. He would not deny that he was a tease. He then rumbled in pleasure at the touch of his hands. As he offered, he let her explore him all that she wished. Often, soft growls would accompany his rumbling. He watched her even as her eyes were on him. He was pleased.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:59 pm

she half closed her eyes as she continued her exploration, sliding her hands over his hips and down his legs, not leaving any bit of skin untouched before she came back up his legs to his inner thighs, smiling as she gave his belly a light nip before flicking her tongue over the tip of his member. still keeping her eyes on him, loving the small soft growls he was giving.

she was teasing him even as her hands massaged his muscles here and there before she came back up and kissed him lightly , again smiling as she nudged him. '' roll over. '' when she said she wanted to explore his body she was going to explore every bit.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5