The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an unusual alliance.(( male, mature r. PsyGrimlock only))

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

an unusual alliance.(( male, mature r. PsyGrimlock only)) - Page 2 Empty Re: an unusual alliance.(( male, mature r. PsyGrimlock only))

Post by psygrimlock Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Than then stepped so close to her, looking deep into her eyes. Gently, he cupped her cheeks in the palms of his hands. There were no special words to use. Than unleashed his power in power... he targeted the spells that locked away who she was... the truth. The chains around her... he sought to break. His magic clashing with that of another... not as powerful but enough to keep their grip on her.
"Remember, Natalia. Remember your true self. You are not a mere elf... you are a dragoness. Remember... long for the sky and the wind washing over your wings. Return to what you are once again."
His voice wasn't external... he had established a sort of telepathic connection so that his words could echo throughout her being. To further weaken those spells.
His power steadily increased... surging through her.

psygrimlock

Female Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

an unusual alliance.(( male, mature r. PsyGrimlock only)) - Page 2 Empty Re: an unusual alliance.(( male, mature r. PsyGrimlock only))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Trying not to react to his hands on her cheeks was hard but she mananged not to move, she barely had a few seconds before she felt something shift in the air. or was it in her? she couldn't tell, just knew that she started to feel uncomfortable, the feeling getting more intense by every passing second.

she knew the second his power seemed to collide with whatever was put on her, the pain that went through her body made her gasp and her hands went immediately to circle his wrists, not to remove them from her face, but to hold on to for balance since she felt like she was going to fall over. she sensed his worse and tried her best not to close her eyes as images began to surface just as quickly as the pain began to get worse, She was slightly aware of the wind picking up, and barely even heard the crackling and rolling of thunder and lightning. she barely had a thought go through her head on when did the weather turn nasty. though something told her it wasn't natural but probably the result of two magics fighting.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Than held her steady... his power whirled through her as he wrapped his arms around her to support her. He needed other points of contact with her, though. To better flood the curses that locked her. Without warning, he kissed her to use that point of contact. His hands around her, his arms like iron in their steady grasp.
Come, Natalia... release who you are. Will yourself to change to your true form... spread your wings, dragoness! came his words in her head.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Her body went completely rigid just from the touch of his lips on hers, to say she was shocked was an understatement.only thing she could do was dig her nails into his upper arms when he pulled her closer , hearing his words in her mind should have confused her but instead settled something in her. still feeling the pain rise before suddenly there was a loud snap, an unseen force jerked her away from him just as a lightning bolt struck the spot she was standing, she stumbled several feet away from him before she slipped over the edge of the cliff.

Not a sound escaped her, only feeling herself falling, the wind little ripped the strap from her hair freeing it from the binding. her body burned and she didn't know why. she felt something stir in her before her eyes snapped open, glowing an emerald green as the change suddenly took her, giving a cry of pain as her body shifted, not having done so in so long was a shock. Hearing her clothing being torn and shredded before feeling the scales and what not as bones and tendons reworked themselves. She knew the moment the change was over as the pain all but disappeared, instinct taking over, her large winds opened wide just as her body rolled to catch the wind, barely missing hitting the ground. as she was suddenly jerked up, so knew she had been close since her tail had wipped around and laid out a large gourge into it. she gave a slight gasp of shock, which broke her concentration and practically tumbled to the ground, hitting it hard with a grunt and slid several feet before stopping.. her eyes where closed and she was breathing heavily but all in all she was fine.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:36 pm

When she tore herself from his arms, he was shocked but had also anticipated it. He then leapt from the ledge from long practice. With a bellowing roar, he transformed from his humanoid form to his true form. Black as midnight, Than was as large as an L-1011 (not that they exist in this world). His wings were great sails. He flew above her, watching. His keen eyes upon the newly reborn dragoness. A green... and a lovely shade the doe was, he thought to himself.
He sailed down as she crashed into the ground, landing only a few yards away. He turned to her... rumbling. He nudged her emerald head gently, rumbling softly.
[i]It may take some time to remember all you can do. But the spells on you are forever broken. Can you rise? I promised for you to dine with me. Tonight, we shall hunt,[i] he said. He had further ideas with her... but the first was to hunt and exercise her instincts.
Other black dragons from the clan had since gathered. Seeing a green among them made them curious... and also hungry. For black dragons were known to hunt and feed on other dragons. Than raised his great head and growled in warning at his underlings. The green dragoness was under his protection.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:52 pm

She felt the nudge to her head and his words in her mind once again, slowly opening her eyes she gave a huff. sending dirt and debri away from her nose. good lord my body feels like .. mushy crap. she layed there for a moment before lifting her head to glance at the others , she herself gave a rumbling growl. a warning, which shocked the hell out of her since she didn't she could do that.. Normally the thought of eating something not cooked would repulse her.. but now,, it just made her eager to get up and try this again, she was starved.. give me a bit.. gotta test this.

she slowly got up , stretching out, nearly as big as he was, would be just as big if she where male but females where naturally smaller then them. she looked under her belly watching her tail swish back and forth before watching as she moved her legs, then all of her toes and claws. making sure they where all in working order. Once that inspection was done she eyed her wings, testing them out again as she spread them wide. the more she moved the more natural it felt,Instinct took over as she lept into the air, using her wings to send her higher.. think i got this.. if i let instinct take over rather then the brain.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Than was a different kind of dragon from her. Different types were different sizes. Even so, he was large for a black dragon... which ran among the larger species of dragons. Most of the other colors were smaller. So he was impressed with the unnatural size of the green doe before him as she tested herself out. He watched with amusement, though said nothing.
He chuckled when her own growls startled her. "Easy there, tiger," he teased. "My clan will not harm you, dear. They don't want to incur my wrath."
He continued to watch her. Making sure all the parts were there. It was kinda like a pre-flight check.
He let her take off first when she was ready. Then with a mighty leap and downstroke of his wings, he too was airborne. He flew beside her, giving her plenty of room and yet still close that he could help her if needed.
Once they were at altitude, he banked to head south. Follow me, dear. I will show you were we can find prey.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:24 pm

she was definitely enjoying the feeling of being airborne, nearly laughing at his comment on her to be easy. dragon, not tiger.. and it was an automatic reaction. don't blame me for my instincts to survive. she nearly crashed into him when he banked to head south, but surprised herself at how smooth and quick she was able to avoid it.

good because i am hungry. legs tucked under her body she soared next to him, breathing in deep as well as scanning the forest ground below her. It wasn't until she spotted the heard of caribu that she started to drift towards them forgetting that than was by her side.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Caribou was barely a mouthful. However, he did not interfere. Perhaps she needed the easier prey like that. He was heading for some plains to find sauropods to tackle. Creatures that would be large enough to satisfy the appetite of a dragon.
Going after an appetizer, I see, he commented gently.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:44 pm

she blinked before following him instead, igoring the caribu for the most part now. maybe.. maybe not.. . i think i will follow you to see what you find. she huffed slightly , purposely knocking into his body for play before she moved ahead of him. can't beleive i would forget something like this. it was still hazy but even as they flew more and more memories where seeping back into her mind. some she enjoyed.. others... not so much.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Do you have any idea of who put those spells on you? Would be nice if they were around to punish he said.
His wings flapped once and then were still as he soared on the wind. He looked at her... rumbling. He smiled. Few were so bold around him.
As they continued south, the mountains gave way to a fertile plain fed by a myriad of rivers. It was a bit marshy here but the lushness attracted a myriad of large creatures. Among them were a few diplodicous, grazing on trees near the waters. Other creatures spread out to graze on the lush tall grasses.
Than eyed the diplodicous and then turned his attention to a stegosaurus he saw had a limp. Something had already tried to make a meal of the creature.
Take your pick, dear. It's almost a buffet here. he said

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:13 pm

somewhat.. but not all memories are back Than. i will let you know when i figure it out. she spotted the stegosaurus just as he did, giving a slight growl before going quiet she circled in a very large circle, trying to decide as well as pushing everything else from her mind but the instinct to hunt and kill her food.

It didn't take long before her posture went stiff and rigid, a sign the dragoness instincts where taking over as she nosed dived, tucking her wings to her side as she headed straight for the wounded creature.. at the last second she pulled her wings out which flung her back legs forward, smashing into the side of the creature and slammed it on its other side, she made the kill quick, using the extremely sharp part of her tail to slam into the creature. she barely took a second before beginning to tear into the flesh, definitely starving for a true full meal.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:54 pm

Fair enough, he said. He hung back then... and watched the emerald hued doe hunt. He smiled as she went for the stegosaurus. Her kill was neat and clean against the armored animal. He let the dragoness relish her kill.
But now it was his turn to hunt.
His attention went to the diplodicous. In a show of brute strength, he dove straight down right onto the creature's back. Roaring, Than sunk his claws into the beast, who flailed in pain and fear. He carried the diplo aloft and then dropped it from a dizzying height. The diplo made a crater and Than could hear the creature's bones shatter. It was wailing in agony from injuries that would never heal even if Than chose to leave it alone. Than swooped down onto the poor beast and took its long neck into his jaws. Then his sharp serated teeth sliced through, silencing the diplo forever and ending its misery.
As 'nice' as Than has been today, he was still a black dragon. He quickly gutted the diplo to discard the entrails... he didn't need partially digested side salad with his meal. He then began to feed on the organs first and then the meat. He knew the doe was likely to be watching him. He'd hoped she'd watched his dance with the dino... even if it was unnecessarily cruel. He wouldn't apologize for his nature, though. And so he fed.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:05 pm

If Than thought he would intimadate her by showing off his cruelty to the poor animal, he would be mistaken, she just watched him curiously only feeling a small amount for the animal but then again it was the circle of life so to speak, they had to hunt and kill, going back to her own kill she took her time, getting her fill as well as swatting away any small scavengers that wanted part of it.. when she was full and completely satisfied she left the rest of it to the scavengers as she layed down not too far from where Than was still chowing down.

hmmm haven't been this full in a long time. makes me feel a bit lazy..she knew there had hardly been anything left of her kill. just bones and what not that she didn't particularly care for. the rest of your clan.. will they hunt or expect food to be brought back?
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Than ate in gulps. He was always alert and none of the scavengers dared to come too close to him. He even crunched on the shattered bones. There was rich marrow in them and his powerful jaws turned the bone into bits.
Once he was finished, there was less of his kill than there was of hers. Than had a healthy appetite.
It feels good to be free, doesn't it? he remarked. He rumbled and came towards where she lay. All adults in my clan must fend for themselves. It is our way... The young are tended by the does. he said matter of factly.
He rumbled softly as he approached her. He snaked his neck so that he could gently take in her scent while his tongue caressed along her neck. Her scent had been driving him almost crazy all day. And now they were both well fed, he was ready to give into other instincts.
Dragoness, do you have a true name? You went by Natalia as an elf... under spells. What is your dragon name?" he asked in a quiet... sensuous tone.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:37 pm

she closed her eyes and nearly shivered in a bit of delight at the feeling of his tongue on her neck, though it was definitely strange and she wasn't sure if she was going to like this , the slyness he had about him made her think he had something a bit more on his mind then just a meal and talk.

giving an answering rumble to his she turned her gaze back onto him, refusing to move an inch if he was trying to intimadate her agian in some weird way. though she had to admit his smell was getting to her, she couldn't pinpoint at what . hearing his question she gave a grunt. no. Natalia is my true name.. don't ask me how i got it. i really don't remember. but it is what i have always been called. i happen to like it.. do you not? she moved this time, just a slight tilt to her side to shift her weight as she eyed him, even bumped her nose against his body a time or two. and as for your earlier question, yes it feels wonderful.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:09 am

Than's intention was not aggression. When a bull dragon rumbled softly around a doe, it is meant to soothe and entice her. Than was very attracted to Natalia... regardless of her color. In fact, her hue was very lovely to him. And her unnatural size also attracted him.
He lay beside her, pressing gently to her while his tongue flicked over her neck and snout. His attentions were affectionate... He was an experienced bull. He could sense she was not presently in her season... that didn't matter to him. Dragons were often just as sensual as humanoids.
He lifted a clawed 'hand' and raked over her sides... it was a caress... intended to stimulate other instincts in her.
No... your name is fine if that is what it is. It's just unusual for a dragon. That's all. he replied in a quiet tone. His rumbling changed to a deeper pitch, richer.
[i]Natalia, now that you are free of those spells, I want to offer you a place in my clan," he said in almost a whisper.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:23 am

still wary of his actions she closed her eyes again and gave another rumbling in answer to his own, whatever he was doing made her feel good. and her rumblings would definitely let him know of that. She shifted her wait towards him this time, nearly snuggling up against him as she took in a slow breath as he raked his clawed hand over her sides. hmmmm swear you keep doing that and i am going to turn into some cat thing enjoying pets.

she blinked in surprise, all rumblings stopped by his next words as she turned to look at him curiously. place in your clan? ... in what position? that had definitely shocked her. but she was beginning to like the idea since she already knew her own clan was wiped out, she was the last, that much she remembered. heaving a small sigh she layed her head down over his back, accepting the small caress's he was doing as she went back to rumbling. might be the only offer i get if i think bout it.. i have no clan. whoever trapped me, killed them all.. perhaps my imprisonment was meant to torture me with the knowledge i am the last? .. bet the moron didn't expect me to like being an elf.. .. she had definitely liked it, being small and able to fit into places most animals can't. well most larger animals, in fact she suspected she would probably go between her dragon and elf form alot. she was comfortable with it. she was sure Than was comfortable with his humanoid form as well.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:09 am

His rumbling then turned to a hushed tone as her weight shifted towards him. He liked that she responded to him. He didn't comment on her cat notion. He licked her neck more now, rumbling more when she stopped hers. We can work out the details in due time, Natalia, he said softly. He just wanted that offer out on the table for her. He wanted to keep her close.
However, right now he just wanted to concentrate on the moment... and them. He nipped at her neck... very gently and draped a wing over her back.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:15 am

she jumped slightly at the nip, turning to look at him before she nipped back, not hard, just the same amount as he was doing to her.follwoing instinct really as she relaxed under his wing, hmm i am looking forward to it.. careful now, your playing with fire and i haven't had companionship like this in well.. forever.. not even in my elf form. she had definitely missed gentle contact with anything,. she didn't have any lovers in her elf form. surprising but it was true. due mainly because she wasn't comfortable around any of them. Than however she was comfortable with.

she didn't know why she was comfortable with him but she was going to enjoy it. She paid attention to him now, nuzzling and nipping,enjoying the rumbling sounds that he made, it actually got her excited to the point where she was getting restless. i wonder what else your planning on showing me. and how soon you show it.. she was teasing him now as she bumped her body against his, since he was bigger she knew she really couldn't roll him over unless she got up and rammed him. but she wasn't going to do that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:18 pm

I'm not afraid of a little fire, my dear, and you are long overdue for such companionship, he replied.
He mmmmed in his rumbles as she nipped at him. Returning his affections. It encouraged him. He then pressed against her to use his weight gently. He was trying to roll her to her belly more so he could mount her.
All the while, he continued to lick at her neck and caress her scales with his claws.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Being nudged like that and forced to shift her weight didn't bother her one bit. Shifting a little she settled more on her belly , too distracted by his licks at on her neck and caress's to even realize at the moment what he was doing. and here i thought you where just a grump she teased, rumbling more and bumping her head up under his chin, almost like rubbing against him more.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:53 pm

As she shifted and settled on her belly, Than took the opportunity. He licked her neck, rumbling affectionately. He hefted his weight then, mounting her slowly. He was alert for her reaction and rumbled to keep her calm. He could feel his excitement climbing to a fever pitch. His maleness emerging from the base of his tail.
He was eager to be inside this young doe... reborn. And his tail moved against hers, seeking to get under it. Typically, a dragoness showed her willingness and submission when she lifted her tail on her own.
His claws raked over her sides and his wings draped around her. He continued to rumble and rubbed her with his chin. Encouraging her to lift her tail for him.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:11 pm

she wasn't too surprised to feel him move now and lay on her, his rumblings kept her calm even though the dragon in her told her to bolt the hell out of there and let him work for what he wanted. Normally she would, she had the right since she had been the dominant one in her clan decades ago.. technically she still was.

rubbing back up against him slightly she still kept her tail down, making him wait, her way of atleast controlling one part of this. i knew that kiss earlier felt something more then just you using more of your powers on me. she teased, she had secretly enjoyed that kiss, and yearned for more,

Her rumblings grew more louder as she closed her eyes, finally deciding she had made him wait long enough before she slowly lifted her tail for him, she enjoyed the fact he had taken the time to at least keep her calm, when she was damn sure he could have forced her into it. the lift of her tail was just her showing him she trusted him enough to do this willingly instead of making him work for it, to prove to her dragon side he was worth it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:33 pm

He gave her a deep rumbling chuckle of amusement at her teasing. He rubbed his cheek over her as he felt her move her tail. He was pleased that he wouldn't have to force her. He licked at her neck and nipped as he pushed into her. He groaned in pleasure at how she felt. To him, she was a bit tight but that only made him want her more. He pushed in with more force, claiming his dragoness at last.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next