The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(for Sasoripuppet)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

(for Sasoripuppet) - Page 5 Empty Re: (for Sasoripuppet)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 07, 2011 5:10 pm

Teioh let out a sigh as he pushed himself up before standing. "Definitely." He said with a smile unable to help but laugh slightly as well. He walked over to the other side of the room sitting down on the piano bench. "Though if you want to see talent...I'm pretty sure I can have sex while playing this thing..." he said pressing his fingers to the keys playing a light chord. He looked over his shoulder and smirked, "I've played while getting oral before, a long time ago...it was practically a bet, one which I won. Played the song flawlessly, I even did my part to cum on the last note." He said with a laugh. "Unless of course you dislike the sound of a piano, which is a shame of course, since this thing has been my life for the last 12 years." he said, pouting slightly, wondering what Xander would say.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat May 07, 2011 5:17 pm

"Oral, I think I can understand, but penetration, too much jostling of the body to keep your fingers on the right keys, in my opinion," Xander said, listening to the sound of Teioh playing a few keys. "I don't play any instruments, but I wanted to. I wanted to play guitar because I could never learn piano. I did a little, but I don't think I ever tried playing while having sex." Teioh must have come up with some interesting things when he was younger and not married. He couldn't even imagine things like getting blown during playing for a bet. "That's quite impressive though. What else have you done?" Teioh's sexual conquests were pretty cool.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Teioh shrugged, "If anyone could pull it off it's me." he said, he couldn't help but boast about his abilities, he had been playing the piano for about 25 years and he had always had a talent for it. He started to play, just idly, from memory, a song he had learned way back when he was younger. One he had been so happy to figure out when he finally got it because it had been so difficult at the time. He thought about some of the other things he had done. "Hmm, I don't think I'd be able to name very many of the things I've done...but if you want to start listing off weird scenarios I could tell you which I know I have done and ones I haven't...maybe we could come up with a list we should do that way..." he said with a laugh, his bare feet pressing the pedals carefully. He shifted slightly, his bare, sweaty ass sticking to the leather bench for a little.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat May 07, 2011 5:50 pm

"My creativity is a little lacking, I must admit," Xander said, trying to think of something. "I think our ideas of what are crazy ideas might be different too." He listened to Teioh playing, sitting back and resting from their activity. The sound was nice to hear, he didn't listen to music very often. He couldn't see just sitting there and listening to it, not being able to do anything but listen to the sound, but hearing Teioh playing made it something. He was sounding sappy now, he was going to stop thinking about it. "So, when does your family get home? I'll help you clean up."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 08, 2011 6:38 am

"That's a shame." Teioh said shaking his head, he had been looking forward to hearing all the things Xander could come up with. He continued to play watching his hands move across the keys, hardly paying any mind to the fact that he was naked, not that it really mattered. Xander asked when his family would be back. "Around 3, what time is it now? It can't be much past noon." he said looking at the clock on the other side of the room, keeping the music going as he did. He was proven right and nodded slightly, "We still have quite a bit of time...but we probably should get that all cleaned up before it starts to really stain..." He said with a sigh. He finished the phrase before pulling his hands of the keys standing and stretching slightly, he was quite impressed with the fact that he was far from in pain. "But...I don't know how to clean it up...I've always had someone clean up after me..." he admitted with a small laugh rubbing the back of his head.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun May 08, 2011 8:21 am

Xander gave a small laugh. "I can clean it up, don't worry about it." People left him to clean up too, and sometimes they helped. "I just need to know where your cleaning supplies is." A rag and some warm water would get it out while it wasn't stained in. Stained in would require more than just some water. He'd actually need a bit of soap too, just to disinfect it and remove the scent from it in case his wife was an observer. He put his pants back on so he wasn't strutting about someone else's house naked. Cleaning naked wasn't really a kink to him, but come to think of it, it could end up being one if he tried it out some time.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 08, 2011 9:50 am

Teioh picked up the underwear he had been wearing, pulling the tight black brief back on over his lower half just for the convenience of it. Teioh skipped out of the room coming back with a damp rag resting in a small container filled with water and soap. "I hope this is right..." he said putting it down on the arm of the couch. "Who knows maybe you'll end up more handy around the house then my wife is." He said with a laugh, though the house was spotless since she often cleaned because she got so bored sitting around. The kids were very good with the chores as well, he had to admit he did already have the perfect little family set up, and it wasn't like he didn't want it, he just didn't like some of the things it forced him to be.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun May 08, 2011 1:09 pm

"Looking at the supplies he had been brought, Xander gave Teioh a smile. "Yeah, this is fine." He took the rag and submerged it a few times before ringing it out of the water. He took the wet rag to the spots on the couch and anywhere else they might have landed. It took light scrubbing and didn't take long at all. "Not difficult at all," he said when he put it back in the container. "Shouldn't stain, but we'll see when that dries, I guess." As far as he knew, stains weren't left, but then again, he didn't always stick around long enough to see if they stayed after cleaning or not.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 08, 2011 1:25 pm

"Yeah, I guess I could have done that..." he said with a small frown unable to help but laugh slightly. He sat down on the couch and pulled Xander down next to him. He put his legs over Xander's his long, bare legs shed of all hair, he had found it bothersome, and therefore fount it much easier to just get rid of it. He draped his arms around Xander's neck. "Now we need to do something to fend off boredom." He said with a giggle his hand running up into Xander's hair, pulling him close and pressing their lips together, taking Xander's bottom lip between his and chewing on it slightly. He didn't know about going for another round but wouldn't stop him from having a nice make out session with the other man.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun May 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Xander kissed Teioh back gently, not knowing if Teioh was trying to start something up again or not, but wouldn't push it in case wasn't. He found he liked kissing Teioh, who had a mouth that searched for any and all activity anywhere to be found. His mouth would do a lot of work to be busy, he noticed, and it was hot, watching his mouth work. Xander's mouth pressed to Teioh's, he couldn't help but want to make his mouth get worked up, just to feel how desperate it could get. A hand trailed on the other man's bare legs, marveling at the smoothness of the skin.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 08, 2011 5:28 pm

Teioh lifted his leg slightly as fingers were dragged along the smooth skin. He giggled slightly as he tightened his arms around Xander lifting his head slightly in an attempt to open up Xander's mouth. Teioh had had years and years of practice and knew just how to move his head to get the reactions he wanted out of the person he was kissing. Teioh wondered if he would end up getting Xander all riled up again, he knew it was possibly just with kissing alone but he was kind of hoping it didn't happen, he was sort of tired and he was sure any more and he would be sore for the rest of the week, he was sure he could only take so much after 12 years of nothing.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun May 08, 2011 5:43 pm

Xander opened his mouth for Teioh, letting him lead this. If he took control with Teioh getting worked up, he didn't know if he could keep himself down. He tried not to get too excited about it, but took it more as a filler kind of thing. He liked it like this, because kissing was nice. Ravaging was nice too, of course, but kissing nicely was good. Killing boredom with their mouths was a good turn of events. He, even though he loved sex, liked to keep it as interesting as possible, and having sex multiple times in a row started losing interest. There were only so many things you could do in those times without other people or other things to add a new spice to the mix.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Teioh's tongue slipped into Xander's mouth moving under and around Xander's own. He turned his head to the side slightly to an angle where they would fit together perfectly and his tongue could go as far in to the other man's mouth as possible. He moaned slightly closing his eyes and relaxing his grip slightly letting himself melt with this feeling. He broke away for a mere moment to take in a single deep breath, "God...Xander..." he huffed before pressing himself just as deeply in as he just had been.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun May 08, 2011 6:35 pm

There was no time or room for words, just kissing, it seemed. He caught breath when Teioh did, and held out when he could. If there was such a thing as a magic mouth, then this man had it. Xander had never rated himself on any level of kissing, but if Teioh liked it, or just liked his willingness to keep up with him, then he couldn't be too bad, right? He had only done nice, not desperate kisses with boyfriends from high school, which had been a while ago. Turns out once you were out of high school it was even harder to get hooked up with people. Jobs and all adding to the busy schedule. With school it was normally just the homework routine.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Teioh sighed as he pulled himself away from Xander a sudden wave of drowsiness washing over him. He let himself fall back onto the couch his lower half still sprawled across Xander's lap, "Fuck...I'm tired." He stated with a yawn and a small laugh. He turned onto his side. "Can you carry me up to my bed?" he asked. Despite being so tall he weighed practically nothing which was a bonus in his mind. He wondered if Xander would do it too, it wasn't that much trouble he would assume and it wasn't like he was going to get lost in this house it was quite easy to navigate if he did say so himself.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun May 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Grown men carrying each other was more or less a strange, strange picture in Xander's mind, but he didn't mind carrying Teioh. The only thing was that if he could, and how to find the bedroom. "Sure," he told him, gathering the strength to pick him up, then found that he was lighter than he had originally thought. He walked around until he found the bedroom, but it wasn't that hard to find, in all honesty. He set Teioh down on the bed gently, smiling. "Do you want me to go?" he asked, since Teioh was tired.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 09, 2011 3:36 am

Teioh sighed, resting his head against Xander's shoulder as the other man picked him up and brought him up the stairs finding the master bedroom with no problem. Teioh was set down and he shifted only slightly before looking up at Xander again as he offered to leave. Teioh reached over, taking hold of Xander's wrist and gently pulling him, signaling for him to join. "Let's just stay here for a little while. You can go later." he said with a giggle, with his free hand he pulled the blankets up over his lower half and opened up the end in an inviting fashion to tell Xander to get his ass in the bed right now.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon May 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Xander hadn't expected to be invited to lay in bed with him, but he did so gratefully. It had Teioh's scent on it for the most part, and another scent that was similar, but not quite the same. Probably was the wife, he'd guess. He got down into the bed with Teioh at the opened end for him, not too sure how much for cuddling Teioh was, but held him all the same. If he didn't want it he just had to tell him. Xander, personally, liked being held for the warmth and final feeling it gave him after sex, but not much more, he might guess. Sure, it felt nice to be held and feel like you were wanted, but because it wasn't that kind of thing, it couldn't feel like that.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Teioh let himself be pulled closer to Xander, taking a deep breath as he was. He hadn't cuddled with someone in years, not with himself being the one being cuddled. It was amazing to him, the feel of someone holding you close to their body. He let his legs twine between Xander's and let one hand rest on Xander's side, long pianists fingers running up and down the skin there. He closed his eyes and smiled letting out a small laugh. "Being close like this...it's nice isn't it?" he questioned letting out a very content sigh into Xander's chest shifting slightly so the covers almost covered his head, curling himself only slightly so his feet didn't stick out at the bottom of the covers, a rather bothersome little thing that seemed to happen so often to him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon May 09, 2011 3:08 pm

"Yeah. It is," Xander replied, holding him and letting the warmth of what could be affection towards the other man wash over him. But they didn't have that kind of thing, so there wasn't any way it could be that. Teioh was just grateful for another man in his life, who happened to be Xander. He probably got touchy feely with anyone. Here he was, curled up with a married man in their bed, the wife was out, as were the kids. He couldn't quite describe his thought process right now, it was too mixed up to really make much sense anyway.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Teioh laughed slightly his mouth moving, already half asleep, "Do you think you could love me...? Or will I always be here just as a sex partner...?" he asked his voice slightly hushed, his words partially slurred. He didn't know why he asked but even then, in this already half asleep state he was very curious about the answer. Thoughts of his wife and kids had vanished again, he didn't want to think that he had a time limit on being this comfortable with another person, that was simply a horrible thought. He bit his lip slightly as he sighed again trying to curl himself up even closer to Xander then he already was, not that that was possible or anything.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon May 09, 2011 5:54 pm

The question caught Xander off guard. He stiffened slightly under Teioh's hold. "What do you want me to be? I can be whatever you want." He didn't mind being attached, but seeing how bored Teioh got being chained down made him wonder if it would really be 'love' or a 'relationship.' Plus, the man was married right now, and seeing as he hadn't left yet, Xander was thinking he wouldn't be leaving any time soon. It would just be a secret love affair forever or something, if it ended up like that anyway. "I could love you," he said quietly, "and I could have sex with you. Any time you wanted."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue May 10, 2011 3:18 am

"I get to choose..." the words were quiet, hardly spoken and he laughed. "Well, lets just see how things work out then..." he said quietly. His eyes were closed and he couldn't open them anymore, so tired it felt impossible. "Wake me up before three..." he said before he drifted off, falling to sleep with a single sigh, his body curled up against Xander's. He wondered briefly if this would be all their relationship was or whether or not he would end up ruining his family for this man, in that small time while your eyes are closed but you're not completely asleep.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue May 10, 2011 1:28 pm

Xander sighed as Teioh drifted off, keeping himself awake for the remainder of time. He passed time be examining Teioh's body, looking at all the little features that he didn't have time to notice during their activities. Teioh really was a beautiful person, and time hadn't done too much to him from what he could tell. If he really tried, he might be able to pass off as a mature looking high schooler. Or college student. That sounded more likely because adults had an air around them that felt more experienced than a child. He remembered that feeling around them when he had been younger.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue May 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Teioh had a very dreamed filled sleep not surprised that Xander made an appearance in it, even less shocked that they were so close. In the dream he lived with Xander and they had his kids not him and Mariko. It was a strange dream that turned more normal as he and Xander went at it. He was sure his brows furrowed and he moaned in his sleep, probably fidgeting a little, not that he noticed or cared. He didn't move much in his sleep, though people would think a person like him would, he tended to stay in one spot for his entire sleep. He would be fast asleep until he was forced to wake up, he had always been a very deep sleeper, but it wasn't like he was impossible to wake up.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next