The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***SasoriPuppet ONLY!!*** ~MaeDai~

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

***SasoriPuppet ONLY!!*** ~MaeDai~ Empty ***SasoriPuppet ONLY!!*** ~MaeDai~

Post by RippedNose Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:31 am

((well im bored and decided to get something up, cuz im home sick, and im bored ^.^" hope its okay heheh))

***SasoriPuppet ONLY!!*** ~MaeDai~ 11061_10

Daishiro pulled on his clothes quickly and quietly, listening for the sounds of his parents leaving. They didn't listen to him anymore, or care for him at all. They paid for his food, let him live there, and supplied everything he needed, but they would pretend he wasn't there, or they would treat him like he was an alien or something. It all started when he told his parents that he was gay, awhile after he had started going out with his boyfriend, Maemi.

He rushed downstairs once he heard the front door close for the second time. He grabbed an apple and started eating it as he shoved all of his books into his backpack. He avoided his parents when he could, which was pretty often. Once he was all finished with what he needed to do there he grabbed his bag and left, turning his ipod on as he walked to school. Of course, he had gotten the device before his parents knew of his orientation. They didn't buy thim things like that anymore.

The walk to school was about twenty minutes, but he didn't mind, not like he had a choice anyways. There was no bus that went near his house, and his parents wouldn't be able to drive him. It was his little bit of time where he was alone, and there was nobody to stare, or make fun of him, or anything stupid like that. All of the people he knew other than Maemi were immature and thought homosexuals were gross, and creepy, etc. When he finaloly made it to school he turned off his ipod and stuck it in his bag, leaning against the school wall away from everybody else, waiting for his boyfriend to arrive.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

***SasoriPuppet ONLY!!*** ~MaeDai~ Empty Re: ***SasoriPuppet ONLY!!*** ~MaeDai~

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:32 pm

Maemi dashed out of the house and his mother threw a fork at him. She was just made and having a hissy fit because he was looking at a picture of his boyfriend Daishiro. She didn't used to be like that. Well, not entirely. She was more towards a 'perfect' family, and him being gay cut that -no, cut him- out of the picture. Thus he was cut out of the family. She hated his relationship and she hated him. At the same time she interfered with his relationship. Neglect and disprovable. Not a fair combination when it came to her sanity, but whatever.

Walking down the street he could greet a couple of the people who used to talk to him, and the very rare who still talked to him. They weren't as close anymore, but they hadn't necessarily seen a reason just to totally cut him from their life just because of orientation. The rest were stupid homophobes. Couldn't stand one little difference between them, so they left him. No problem. He had Daishiro. He hardly needed anyone else so long as his boyfriend loved him back. Fourteen years old and he could already claim it love. Most adults would say that children were stupid and didn't understand their feelings until later. But this he just knew. Like when people couldn't explain things that they just absolutely knew in their hearts. Doubted by many and believed by few.

He arrived at the school in no time, instantly spotting the green and black-streaked hair of his boyfriend. He waved over to him happily, neko ears going back. Both had neko ears, but no tail. They weren't cats, and they were abnormal enough when it came to their sexual preferences. Not like there was a right and wrong when it came to that kind of stuff, but people saw them different enough. "Dai!" he called over, walking over to him. Yet to be lovers, which meant yet to have sex. But they were close enough in a relationship that he could call him a lover. They were meant to be, simple as that.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:28 pm

Daishiro wasn't waiting very long, as usual. He saw his boyfriend and grinned, his ears twitching. He could feel the looks of other people on him as Maemi called his name, but he ignored them and waved. "Hey Mae" he greeted, stepping towards him and smiling brightly. He hugged his boyfriend, once again ignoring the looks they got. He didn't care at all if people stared, or whispered, or anything. He loved his boyfriend, and he wasn't afraid to show it. "How are you?" he asked, tilting his head to the side, wondering how his night and morning had been. the both of them had it hard at home because of their orientation, so there was no telling what could have happened, or if he had been hurt, or anything like that.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:18 am

"Eh, the usual, more or less," Maemi answered, wrapping his arm around Daishiro's waist. "You too?" he asked, since he looked okay enough. He walked towards the school with Daishiro, keeping his eyes either on him or straight forward, then he didn't need to see the hating or sickened looks they were thrown as they passed by. He didn't mind them. He was who he was. In his book, to be discriminated for something one is unable to control, like sexual orientation, was stupid. If they had a problem, fine. It wasn't his problem they couldn't accept people who had same-sex relationships. "I get to raid money from my place tonight, 'cause I'm running out," he said happily, since his parents didn't give him money or didn't feed him, so stealing their money was his way of having them compensate for it. He was running low, so thieving from his own house was all he could do. He wouldn't ask Dai for the money since he almost had to do the same thing.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:11 am

Daishiro smiled when his boyfriend answered, glad that he was okay for the most part. Neither of them were actually great anymore. "That's good. Same here" he replied, walking with him towards the school, having no problems ignoring the looks they were getting, that they got every day. He didn't see the problem with liking the same gender to the extrent that they did. It wasn't like they were the only gay people in the world. "Nice" he said with a laugh at Maemi's happy tone. "Are you sure you don't want some of mine though?" he asked, since he had a bunch of money saved up from his childhood. He always tried to give some to him, even if he didn't accept. He just wanted to help his boyfriend in any way he could.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm

"No, thanks," he declined, smiling that he was offered. The thought counted most, but he didn't want to take any. "I want you to hold on to it, and besides, it loads more fun to take stuff from them. It's like taking back what I should be getting anyway, see?" Well, he was never one for deciding what he deserved and never did like when people said they deserved this or that, despite what it was. But really, it was what he should have been getting. Parents that cared would buy food or clothes with money they earned. The two of his parents used their money for random junk they realized they later never needed. This was technically getting what could be going to him.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:10 pm

Daishiro nodded, understanding "Okay. As long as you get some" he nodded, smiling. He didn't really care how Mae got the money, as long as it was safe and legal. As long as he got it. "I don't really do anything to get back at my parents. Still" he said wrinkling his nose. He wished he could, but there wasn't much he could do that wouldn't push his parents to kicking him out or something. "I will though. . . eventually" he had decided that once he was sure that he had somewhere he could go to get away from them, he was going to get back at them all at once, and then leave. He was sure that would be far in the future though.

((hmm, one of them being kicked out of their houses could be something that happens >.>))
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:29 am

((Yeah, sure~))

"If you do, make sure you don't get hurt," Maemi replied, because the worst thing that could happen in his life would be that Daishiro was injured or killed or something else really drastic and dangerous. "Orrrrr, you could have me do it so you wouldn't be in harm's way." He was experienced with this sort of stuff since he'd been doing it for years now. Breaking and entering even, since he'd sort of had to do a bit of it when his parents locked him in or out of the house.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:37 am

((^.^ okayy. i feel so bad for them XO poor Maemi and Daishiro >.<"))

"Mm, okay" Daishiro responded, smiling. He understood his boyfriend's concern, because he felt the same way about him getting hurt. He laughed when Maemi offered to do it for him. "If you want to, go ahead. But be careful. They don't exactly. . . like you" he grimaced slightly. That was a huge understatement. His parents hated Maemi as much as they hated him, and they all but spazzed when the two of them were seen together. Or seperately, really. He was always being told that he wasn't allowed to see him ever again, but like he listened to them.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:49 pm

"Aww, too bad, and I thought we got along pretty well," Maemi commented sarcastically. Of course he knew they hated him. His parents hated him and so did Daishiro's. Likewise with his parents and Dai, too. They didn't like him because he went out with Maemi, but other than that, they hadn't minded him before. They were just too prejudice to see that they were still the same kids. Being gay never changed anything about a person. Most people couldn't see that though.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:23 pm

Daishiro laughed at the sarcasm, smiling despite the situation the two of them were in with their parents that they were thinking of. "Well I don't think they get along with anyone anymore, not that they pay attention to anyone other than us" he rolled his eyes at the truth in what he'd just said. All his parents cared about was the two of them not being together. That was it. Other than each other that is.

((i can see his parents banging each other or something and he gets freaked out and leaves to go see Maemi or something XD ))
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:14 am

((Woooow X3> Gaaaaahhh, tooooo stressed and my head hurts >.<))

"Well, they might get over it some day. I mean, they're gonna have to because we aren't splitting up," he said, and he meant it. Unless of course, Dai wasn't happy with him any more. If that happened. Until it did, Maemi had no plans to break up with him or leave him or anything.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:26 pm

((^.^ i think the strangest things sometimes XD and budddyyyyy >.< i hope you feel betterrrr!!>.<))

"Hmm, they'll have to unless they kick me out and never talk to me again" Daishiro said brightly, not bothered at all by that possibility. There was no way he was going to leave Maemi, unless something really traumatic happened, or he hit his head and got amnesia or something. Other than that he wasn't going to leave, ever, as far as he was concerned. Mae migh want to leave him, and he would be extremely upset, but that would be it. He wouldn't do anything to stop him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:44 pm

((Yep, yep ^^ Waaah, my mom just made fun of a lesbian >o<))

"That's one way to look at it," he said, since he saw his parents more or less the same way. They hated him and ignored him right now, but that was fine with him. If and when they got over him being gay and actually loved him again, awesome, but until then, neglect and slight abuse would continue. He didn't mind. Daishiro was totally worth it. "So, what are we doing today during and after school?" he asked. "If we don't have any plans we could just go to my place or something."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:26 pm

((uwaa, poor buddy >.<))

Daishiro nodded, liking the way that he looked at it there. if his parents ever got over that, he wasn't sure if he'd forgive them for tresting him the way they did. "Hmm, I have no idea" he replied to the question, blowing some of his hair out of his face. He nodded at the suggestion, smiling. "Sure, sounds good. The bell's gonna ring soon" he added the information to the end, figuring they had about a minute before they had to head to class.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:52 pm

"'Kay," Maemi responded, kissing Daishiro on the cheek. "I need to head to the other side of the building, so I need to run." He waved him a good bye and ran off, dodging and weaving his way through the crowd. He was at his locker and off again, running to the back of the building to get to class. Even if he was a little late or something, who cared. The teacher never got there until five minutes after class had started.

(Behold, my first hour)
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:43 pm

Dai smiled as his boyfriend kissed him on the cheek, ignoring the looks they got from other people. As far as he was concerned, they could go screw themselves, not that he would say that to anyone. "Mm'kay. Bye" he said, waving at Maemi before walking off to his own locker. The person with the one beside his would talk to him sometimes, but he wasn't there, so he got his books in silence and headed to his first class, which was history. Just what he needed first thing in the morning.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:39 pm

Arriving in the class just in time, Maemi sat at his desk as he caught his breath and sorted the junk out on his desk. Stupid small desks, just to save space in the class. They should be spending money on desks, not remodeling other parts of the building hardly anyone went through. Their school was broke, so why were they wasting money on the random, unimportant junk that people hardly remembered? The teacher walked in soon after, having them pull out the other night's homework.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Daishiro pulled out his books and set them on his desk, resting his head on them until the teacher walked in. He sighed and opened his books, flipping through the textbook and starting to read. He didn't understand history, or really care about it, but he read on anyways, glancing at the clock every once and awhile. Once he was done reading the required pages he flipped to the questions and pulled out some paper, answering them slowly, and probably incorrectly.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 am

After making corrections to his homework as they went along, he stuffed it back, she wasn't collecting it for whatever reasons. She just needed to check if it was all done or who had forgotten it at home. She promptly gave them a bunch of other work to do as she slowly drank tea and watched them work. Lazy teacher.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:08 pm

Dai finished his work with a bit of time to spare. He pulled a lined sheet of paper out and doodled on it, for lack of a better thing to do. he wasn't a great artist, but anybody could doodle. He absent-mindedly scribbled, his pen forming letters, not noticing that he had spelled out 'Maemi' until he glanced down at it. He grinned and put a heart around it, sticking it back in his bag as the bell rang. He got up and grabbed his stuff, heading to his next class, which was the only one he shared with his boyfriend.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:53 am

Maemi dozed off during class, startled as the bell rang for the next hour. Getting up and shaking the groggy feeling off he walked out, since his locker was right there he tossed his stuff in and grabbed the next hour's stuff. Thankfully it was an hour he and Daishiro shared. His favorite hour, even though he tended to sleep during that class too. It was his favorite only because his boyfriend was in it. He hoped they'd be in a same class as next semester. Anyone would do.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:40 am

Daishiro sat down at the desk he always occupied once he got to the classroom and he crossed his arms on top of the desk. He looked at the door absently, watching people file in, laughing, joking, and just fooling around with each other. His ears twitched as he waited for Maemi to come, knowing that his class was a bit farther away, but not too bad. He smiled as his boyfriend walked in, waving at him quickly. He loved this class the most, including the subject, so it was all good for him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:05 am

Maemi walked to his boyfriend when he got in the class. They didn't exactly sit next to each other, but it was still pretty close that they could maybe pass a note or read each other's lips or something. Even looking over at the paper to see what the other was doing was possible from the slight distance they sat at. He set his stuff on his desk first, then walked to him and grinned. " 'Sup?" he asked, popping the p at the end of his 'sup.'
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:26 pm

Daishiro smiled as Maemi dropped his things on his desk and then walked over. "Tired, you?" he replied, laughing at the way his boypriend popped the 'p'. He liked sitting so close to Mae, since they could communicate easily, and they weren't seperated so far. He wouldn't know what he would do if he didn't have Maemi in any of his classes. It would be boring, and he wouldn't get to see him as often.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next