The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on) Empty A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:54 pm

England 1100

Staring out her window high in the tower Alice shuddered. It was cold and only getting colder. Her soft golden eyes fell on the man. Stripped down to nearly nakedness and tied to a poll. She shook her head. He had been very foolish to try and breech the walls alone. Alice shook her head and pulled her cloak around her tighter. She was out of wood again, her half-brother and lord of this estate refused to give her any, telling her she could learn to be stronger. She wasnt about to go to him again though, she saw the way that he stared at her it was the same way he stared at the women that kept his bed warm. She shuddered again and this time it wasnt all due to the cold.

She looked over into the darkness there was a old stable that held her small snatchel, she had planned on running away this night since her brother was away. But this stranger had foiled her plans, she couldnt let him just die alone, she stared at his clothes barely a foot away from where he stood tied. Stange thing was that for as big and tough as he looked he hadnt put up a fight when they had stripped him down and tied him up. Where it looked like he could pull the pull out of the ground and smight all the men shivering standing infront of him. He simply looked forword not moving or answering the taunts.

Finally the 15 men that were guarding him all went back inside Alice made sure that no one was out there when she sliently slipped out of her room ran across the frozen ground and to him. She kept her head covered not wanting him to know who it was that was taking a small knife and undoing the ropes. She then picked up his furlined coat, heavy strange looking shirt, it was full of chainmail and she looked at the man briefly so he was a warrior of some time. She sighed and picked up his boots and stookings. She then spoke softly "Hurry sir" She hoped to fool him into thinking she was a simple slave. "We must be going, your toes are blue they are and I am sure you do not want them to fall off"

She half carried him, thinking that he was needing her help. Once in the stable she laid him down and put a blanket around him. She sighed and looked at his feet they were blue she had to get blood into the straving limbs. Making a soft tisking sound she shook her head. She put them in her hands but that wasnt going to help much her hands were already cold as well. She ltook a second blanket and wrapped his feet in them. Then shook her head, she knew the quickest way she suddenly and without warning to him put his frozen feet under her layers of dress to her warm belly she let out a gasp as they touched her but then looked at him.

"When I saw what they were doing to you I prepared this room, but I had to wait for the guards to go inside or my broth" She swallowd "I mean Landon would punish me serverly" She sighed "At first light I will show you the sercert passage, Laundon does not even know about it"

She kept his feet there slowly knowing that the coldness was seeping into her body and she was giving him her heat. "If you are looking for Landon he is not here" She looked up at him "Did you really think he would honour any deal he had with you? Well at least you should have come with an army" She shook her head sadly "Landon is not an honourable man."

She sighed again and looked him over. He was a good looking man, feirce looking, she found herself wondering if this was the much feared "wolf"

She her self had no vanity but she was spoken of in private with marvolous green eyes, and brown hair, ample breasts and shaply hips. She kept her eyes on him with his feet still under her dress, if he so much as wiggled a toe it would brush up against her breasts but that didnt concern her right now, only him being able to walk again was.

((Okay so I am looking for someone to play the "wolf" my idea is for your character came to capture Alice as her brother attacked your charcaters sister, in the future I hope that they fall in love and he eventually saves her from her abusive brother)
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on) Empty Re: A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on)

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:10 pm

I can change anything if need be. Just let me know.

Photo/Image: A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on) TheWhiteWolf
Name:Demon Goveto
Race: Caucian/ Werewolf
Alignment:
Hair Colour and Style: Demon has dark black hair that he keeps slightly shaggy. It goes down just a little past his cheek bone in the front, but down his neck in the back. It has a brownish tint, but he just calls it black. It is very thick and soft. He keeps it well kept and pretty.
Eye Colour: Demon has bright blue eyes that change front almost white to black to his mood.
Ht. & Wt.: 6'5" 157lbs( Underweight)
Identifying Marks: Both of Demon's ears are pierced. He has snake bite, and his tongue is pierced. His body is laced with many scars, but some of the ones that stick out. Are the long scare running from his waist line to his coller bone, the long dark red scare to the side of his right eye over him tempale. And a long scare running all the way down his left leg.
General Appearance: Demon has long legs and a long torso. His stomch is laced with scares as is the rest of his body. His skin is quite tan for his race, but he doesn't mind that. Demon has very long muscular arms and legs. His abs are very dafined, just like his younger brother, they started to show at the age of nine, so they sick out very well. He doesn't work at all to keep them this way, they just do. Demon has a very masculine face and body. His jaw, chin, and nose all come to sharps angles. In the long run Demon is very easy on the eyes. His white smile with pointed eye teeth, can make just about anyone melt.
Background:
Pets: Sun: A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on) Wolf-White4
Breed: White wolf

Moon: A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on) Wolf-17
Breed: White wolf

Special Abilities: Werewolf
Weapons: Many
Personality: Demon is rather out going, he loves to talk and he loves most people. Demon is extreamly protective of his younger brother Kevin. Demon can be very shy when first meeting someone, but he comes out of that quick. He loves animals more then anything, and whished his could have more of them.

Wolf form: His coat is either white or black. It's odd because it will change at times.Moat of the time it is black.
White: A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on) Big_Wolf_Commission_by_yuumei
Black: A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on) Wolf
A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on) Wolf3
A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on) Black_Silver_Wolf

I'm working on a post.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Female Number of posts : 127
Location : Under a midnight sky. Where the moon is always full.
Registration date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on) Empty Re: A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on)

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Demon rased his eyes when he heard footsteps. But it soon feel again being so very weak at the time. When the woman pulled out a knife and started to cut the ropes Demon looked up the best he could again. He didn't seap at all until he was free. When he was given his clothes Demon pulled them on the best he could. He looked down at his toe to see what she ment. They where numb and he couldn't move them

As the he was taken Demon tried his best the walk on his own, but the girl ended up almost carrying him to where they were going. When he was brought in Demon sat down and put the blanket around himself. " thnk you." He let the words cross his lips quietly. He closed his eyes for a short time, but then opened them when his feet were being moved around.Demon frowned when his frozen feet were placed under her dress. he didn't want her to get sick, or be cold as well. He sighed and closed his eyes again. He was past the point of shivering his body had almost started to shut down. He was very lucky this girl had came around.

He reopened his eyes when she began so speak.Demon just shrugged when Landon was brought up he didn't want to talk about him at the time. He knew the man would not give him what he came for. Demon closed his eyes again. " Why are you doing this?" He asked in a shaky voice. " I don't deserve to live." He said as his eyes opened again. " Why?" He asked again.

Demon was shocked that some one would come to help him. He tried to break into the castle. And he didn't make it so there for he needed what he was given. He had failed himself and he would never live that down. He let out a shaky sigh and looked at the giel. " Who are you?" He asked letting his blood shot blue eyes trace over her.

Demon wondered where his wolves had gone. They had been at his side until he told them to run when he was found. Sun and Moon could fend for them selves, but Demon was very close to the wolves. only because in a way he was part of their long traced blood line. " Have you by chance seen to white wolves running around?" He asked her and closed his eyes again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:55 pm

Alice was grateful that the man was still alive, for he was talking but he wasn’t out of the woods yet he had to warm up. She nervously licked her lips as she thanked him “You are welcome” She said with a bit of a smile. Her hair still covered her face which was littered in bruises her right eye was nearly swollen shut due to a black eye. She kept her eye hidden from him. She just needed to get him warm and well then she would send him on his way. Keep him safe then she would get herself away from here. Laundon was getting more violent he would end up killing her she was certain of it.

She turned to the man. “I saved you because I am tired of seeing my brother kill innocent people” She whispered. She looked up at him, making sure her battered face was still hidden. She had let her identity slip “Please I am nothing like my stepbrother please do not let him stain your thoughts on me; I just want to get you warm and away from here”

“Do not talk like that, you deserve to live, we all do, well except for Laudon” She muttered the last part. She looked up at him. “How are your feet?” She sighed “I am worried about you catching a death of cold, I can’t start a fire without alerting the guards” She frowned “Why did you come here” She asked again.

When she asked about the wolves she sighed she had seen them but with her eyes this swollen she barely could see anything but she had seen them today outside the walls. She nodded “I have seen then kind sir” She whispered. “Sitting outside the walls I believe, but the animals like me, trust me I heal them so they come to me so I am fearful that they might not be your wolves”
She bit her lip and took his feet to see how they were doing. “How do they feel?”

((Really good, like the spin of him being a warewolf))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:02 pm

Demon frowned. " Your brother is Laundon?" He asked in a small growl. How could he trust some one that was related to the man that had killed so very many. But he gave a small nod when she said she was nothing like him ." Well I don't think you are. Considering your helping me right now." Demon closed his eyes for a short time again then opened then to look at her. He sighed she wouldn't let him see her eyes. Why?

Demon looked down to the floor. " I don't care if every one has the right to live, because I really don't think I do. I've done so many bad thing. Sure i haven't killed as many people as him. But I've done my fare share." He grunted. " I just wanted to try to help the others that are locked in this damned place. Maybe kill the asshole that lives here." He said with a shrug.

Demon Sighed. "They most likely were mine. There are not many wolves around here. And most of them are not white." Demon looked at her again then down to his feet that had started to get some color back. He moved the toe. " Good. Slightly painful. But good." He looked at her again. " So you Laundon's sister Alice?" He asked in a quiet voce. " I've heard a bit about you. Mostly that he's not so kind to you."

(( Thank you.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:12 pm

When he growled Alice readied herself to be killed. It would be just, her stepbrother had hurt and killed so many people. Alice lived in fear of him. She bowed her head and readied herself for what was to come. When nothing did she ressumed trying to warm up his feet still refusing to look at him her long hair blocking the view of her face, with any luck he would slip away and she would follow after she was certain he got away.
Knowing her luck though he would kidnap her in hopes of drawing out Laundon it would never work though. Her brother wouldn’t come for her, she was nothing. She took his feet from her dress and sighed she then stood and went to a small bag and gave him some bread cheese and meat. “I’m sorry it isn’t much but it will help you regain some strength. “You deserve to live, and so help me if you die after all I have done for you I will kill you” She said trying to help him laugh a little.

She ignored the bit about Landon mistreating her, she shrugged “Lets not worry about that once you are warm enough and can walk I will show you a way to get out, Landon is not here so there is no reason for you to stay” She looked over his feet again and starting rubbing them. “Can you feel this?” Her head was always down and her legs and arms covered, there was barely a inch on her body that was not covered in marks. She did not show them and she wouldn’t. No one needed to know what was happening for she was going to get out of here.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 pm

Demon chuckled. " How would you kill me if I was dead." He said pulling a smile onto his lips. He looked at her with the smile still across his lips. Taking a bite from what she gave him and finishing it quickly. " So how does that ass treat you?" He asked looking at her closely.

He nodded. " i'm fine with leaving when I can." Demon sighed. When she rubbed his foot he winced because it hurt. " Yeah it hurts." He said in a quite voice. " I think they are doing better." He moved the toes again and glanced around. He really hoped Moon and Sun where out side the walls and that someone hadn't killed them or something. Those wolves where like Demon's kids. And in his head he was.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:02 am

“Well least I made you chuckle” Alice said softly. She would do anything to get the attention away from her, she didn’t know how long it would take for him to walk but she had to hide her condition until then. She wasn’t sure what he would do if he found out about her bruises and black eyes but she would hide it for as long as she could. She purpsoly ignored his question there was no good way to answer that question, how she was beaten almost daily by him, how he had nearly killed her a few times. How her body was littered with scars, no it was better that he didn’t find out.
“As much as it hurts that is good, means the tissue isn’t dead, and I did get to you in time” She whispered she still hadn’t fully looked up at him. “Where do you plan to go after this” She paused “No never mind don’t answer that as soon as I get you out I will be running away as well. I have nothing here, I had a cat but it ran away, or at least that is what I hoped happened, I hope Laudon didn’t kill it” She paused “Least it might have had a chance in the woods, not really I guess but more then with Laudon”
She stood “Do you want more food I do have more, or do you want to try walking?”

((Maybe the wolves have her cat...if you plan on kidnapping her that is))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Demon gave another small smiled. " Yes you did." He looked at her she clearly didn't want to talk about what had been happening to her. He jus sighed and nodded. " Yes I know it's a good thing. i'm glad you did help me." He sighed again and dropped his eyes. " What color is your cat?" He asked looking back to her. " I saw one in the woods on the way here, my wolves were quite fond of it. But they would never hurt it." He dropped his blue eyes to the floor again.

Demon picked his head up again when the girl stood. " No I'm fine." He sighed and wnced at the thought of standing, but was a good idea. Plus being what he was it would heal rather quick. Demon nodded. " I'll try." He said and gor himself ready. Plaing a hand on the wall he stood. He bit his lip holding back the scream of pain that wanted to come. " Yep it hurts." Just as he spoak he heard a howl and looked to the door. Tilting back his head he let out a quiet howl and got one back. " Well it sounds like the two of them are doing fine." He qickly sat back down the pain driving him crazy.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:06 pm

At the sound of a cat with the wolves Alice smiled “It is a Black one” She sighed “A dear friend of mine, but once you are beyond the gates it’s hard to get back in” She bite her lip “I do hope it is my dear Midnight” She said.
Shaking her head “Well I suppose if your wolves are fond of him that means he is safe, safer then he well be with me” She said softly. “I will just be happy that he is safe and happy” She sighed. So he didn’t want any more food. She hadn’t eaten and she wouldn’t she needed what she had saved for the journey she was going to take.
Watching him try to walk Alice clicked her tongue. “Guess its going to take a bit longer to get you out of here” That made her nervous there was no telling how long Ladon would be gone this time, and his disappearance would be noticed, unless he had a army out there scaling the walls as they spoke. She tensed when she heard the howl but then smiled “I take it those are your wolves” She sighed as he sat down. “I know you are in pain but we have to get you out of here”
She licked her lips. “I have some herbs, they will burn like hell when I put it on but it might help you walk faster” She waited to hear his answer.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:21 pm

Demon nodded. " Yes it was black, and my wolves are not ones to kill an animal they were trained to love. So I think your Midnight willbe fine." He looked up from his hands. " He will be happy with them, they will sare there kills." He sighed and looked back to to his hands that he was lightly rubbing together.

Demon sighed. " I guess so, you really don't need to help me miss, I'll be fine" He nodded. " Yes that was them, I would know their holws any where." He looked at her then down to his feet. " I can't walk, not like this. I'm very sorry." When she said something about herbs he frowned. " Well what are they." Being a half wolf in a way some herbs could kill him if they were the wrong thing.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Alice’s heart leaped with joy. “That makes me really happy he was a dear cat” She sighed. Knowing now that her cat was going to be cared for, sure she would never see him again and miss him least he would be safe. She noticed him rubbing his hands “You cold?” She asked softly.

“I will help you get out, and after you leave and I am sure you are safe I will be leaving as well” She sighed “Don’t be sorry it is not your fault” She pulled out a jar “It is my own mixes” She handed it to him “What do you think?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Demon lifted his eyes to her again. " No just a habit." He said in a quite voice then took the jar. He sighed . " Yeah it looks like it should be fine." He caught the smell of it and nodded to himself. " Yes it with be fine."

( Sorry WB)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Nodding Alice was happy and took the herbs and started to rubb them on his feet and legs her hair had moved and her black eye was fully visable, Her swollen jaw and burised face. She quickly moved her hair but didnt look up at him as she rubbed both of his feet one at a time and moved up to his legs stopping at the knee. '

"How does that feel" It would have had warmed them up and hopefully helped the pain.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Demon winced when she started to put it on. He looked up at her and saw her face. It was so very beat up. " Og my dear god, what happened to you." He asked pushinf her hair out of her face again. " that looks horrable. He looked at his legs that had now stopped hurting as bad. " They feel batter." He looked up again. He could help, but feel bad for her. She was so beat up and it looked like it hurt. " What happened. " He asked again a very sad look in his blue eyes. He might be in pain, but she looked to be always in pain.

Demon would heal quite fast. And if he could shift with out her knowing it would work alot better. But at this point in time he couldn't do that. In his human form it would take about a day to get fully better. But as a wolf it would take a matter of hours.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:47 am

Shuddering as he pushed her hair out. “I was late with dinner, and it was not cooked right” She shrugged. “I am just going to get you well and then get out myself” She sighed least he couldn’t see the marks on the rest of her body. She smiled “Glad to hear that you legs are feeling a bit better, hopefully you will be healed enough to walk, can your wolves help you if I get you out of the castle walls?”

She looked up at him, since he saw her face she didn’t need to hide it. Her left eye still dripped blood, her jaw looked a little dislocated, like it had been but someone tried to punch it back into place. She was missing hair from the top of the of her head. She shook her head “Do not worry about me, just work on healing yourself”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:00 pm

Demon frowned. " Why, why the hell would he beat you for that?" He shook his head. " That's messed up. I hope you can get out of here soon." He looked down at his legs. You can leave if you would like. I'll be fine. I don't want something to happen to you because of me." He said with a frown and rested his head on the wall again.

Demon wouldn't be able to live with know he got her beat, or killed, or what ever ended up happening to her. It would kill him. He sighed and closed his eyes. It was quite cold, but that didn't really seem to do anything to him any more. Being a were helped aswell. His blood was hotter and it ran faster.

(( I work better when others post longer posts, so don't let me slow you down. I've seen your post on you and Cayden's roleplay. So yeah, feel free to do what ever.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:34 pm

Shrugging Alice looked up at him “It doesn’t matter” She looked away. “Truth is ever since he brought me back from my relatives in Scotland he does it every time he is home, he replaced all my guards so I really had no one to protect me”

She paused “I know it is stupid but when I saw you, I had hoped that you had an army behind you and you were going to…” She shook her head, she had almost told him that she had hoped that he was going to save her, but she couldn’t depend on anyone she was alone in this world.

She shook her head “I am not going anywhere until you are safe” She looked at his legs again “So are you injured anywhere else?” She asked softly, “Anything else hurt?”

She rocked back on her heels. “So I am curious” She bite her lower lip. “I heard talk that you are called “The Wolf” I am wondering why is that?”
Alice looked him over worried about more injuries and worried that he didn’t seem warm yet. “Are you still cold, I wish I could start a fire but it’s just not possible?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Demon sat his hand on her sholder with a frown. " Well thats just not right." He said shaking his head. " A man should never hurt a woman ever if he is related to her." He sighed and dropped his hand to his side again. Quickly looking around then back to her.

" I would have an army." He chuckled. " If every one didn't hate me." He shook his head one more. " I'm an outcast." He let his eyes drop to the floor getting lost in his thoughts for a short time. Demon shook his head to clear it and looked back to her with a sigh. " I don't want you getting hurt because of me." He dropped his eyes again and just looked at the ground. When she asked if he hurt any where else. Demon just shook his head. " No I think i'm fine." He wished she would leave, not that he didn't want her here. He just wanted to shift it would make things so much easer. It was warmer to.

Demon jusmped slightly when she spaoke again he was lost in his thoughts. She had asked the one thing that Demon would not openly tell some one. He let his eyes fall on hers. " Where did you hear that? I guess it's became a nickname because of my wolves, but i don't know." He swollowed hard. Demon hoped she didn't know. That could get him killed him and every one he knew.

Demon shook his head again making his almost black hair fall into his eyes. " No I'm not to cold any more. i don't think a fire is needed. Plus I would want any one heading out here." He looked her over for a short time. " Your not cold are you?" Demon was starting to get warm again heat almost radiating off him. He became warm quite easy, be a wolf. His blood ran faster and was thinner so he didn't stayt cold long. Demon just hoped she wasn't to cold. He would gladly keep her warm, but that was her call.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:14 am

When he placed his hand on her shoulder she winced. She was clearly in a world of pain but was doing her best to keep it hidden. She needed to make sure that he was safe before she tended to herself and got herself out of here. Shrugging to his comment she lowered her head “Landon is only my half brother, same mother different father, I actually don’t know my parents. She licked her lips and continued to try to tend to him.
She did her best to hide her disappointment in hearing that he had no army. So she really was going to be on her own. She did wonder why everyone hated him. He didn’t seem that bad but maybe he was just as bad as Landon, she didn’t care though, she was going to be anywhere near him anyways once she got him out of here. She could tell that he was antsy to get going.
“I wont get hurt because of you so don’t worry” But she did keep looking towards the entrance as if excepting someone to be there. “Its good hear that you are not hurting anywhere else” She looked at him briefly then back and the door then back to him.
She winkled her brow “Hmm I would have thought it has to do with your size” She looked him up and down” She jumped nearly a food in the air at a sound. She looked around. Paled to a sickly white and stood quickly whispering.
“Quick you need to get up” She pointed to a bookshelf “Behind there is the get away, push it through and climb through if there is time to please pull it to cover the hole again so it is hidden or else I will never get out” She needed him to be safe.
Once she was certain he was gone she went to the door to meet whoever was there. All that could be heard was screaming and a sickening kicking sound. Alice was getting kicked and struck by Landon and his guards. She only hoped that Demon would get away and that Landon wouldn’t kill her this time and would leave her in the court yard to die so she could get away. Too many blows to the head and she was rendered unconscious, Landon called a halt to the betting.
“She is not dead, if we leave her here it will be the elements that do her in, no murder will take place” They all left her, Alice was left bleeding with many broken ribs, a broken jaw and burises all over her body. She was still unconscious so for the moment was not in pain.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:16 pm

Demon frowned at the sound and quickly stood pain shooting though his legs, but he didn't care he did what she said and hid. Hiding the whole after he had gotten though. When Demon heard the screams and the kicking noise. He let out a low growl. He would not stand by and let them do this. Demon qickly shifted. His coat a deep black not the white it would be most of the time. Demon tor out of the wall and ran at the men growling. As the started to run. Demon gave an evil chuckle and followed.

Before one of the men could think Demon had him pinned to the ground. The man looked into Demon's eyes and saw they were not those of a wolf, but those of a human. The mans jaw dropped. " The wo-" His voice was cut off when Demon dug his huge fangs into the mands neck. With one shake the man with then dead. Quickly taking out another ten. Demon pinned the evil one himself down to the gorund.

" Well well. I've wanted to sink my fangs into you for a long time." Demon said his voice extreamly low it was in the form of a growl, but still spoken words. Demon gave an evil grin his blue eyes shifting to a blood red colour. Although Demon wanted to kill the man before him. He couldn't bring himself to do it. Demon let his large claus sweep over the mans face and neck. " I'll be coming back for you." Demon said tossing him aside and limping over to where Alice lay. Demon sat next to her. He nudged her with his wet nose, and licked some of the blood away. (( I'm gonna make it so his breath can heal))

Demon sighed not quite so sure what to do. Then he thoug. He wasn't sure if this would work, but it did on other wolves and what not. Demon let his hot breath fall over her. He saw the cuts on her head and cheeks starte to fade. Yes, yes it had worked. Demon quickly shifted into his human form. He looked at her as she started to heal. And slowly wake up. He was quite proud of himself, but he would say it. The ten men lay dead in the snow.

Demon stood up taking her in his arms and placing her in side again. Being in his dark form he had healed faster then he would have in his light form. So he now had no pain once so ever. Demon sat down next to her again as her eyes opened. He face was now clear of burises and cuts. " Are you okay?' He asked giving a small smile.

(( I did this with in ten minuets =P))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Even in her unconcious state she could hear things going on but she could not make sense of it. She heard screams of pain and what sounded like an animal attacking something. She felt oddly safe though. She still couldn’t wake up but the pain was coming in strong waves. She wanted to cry but couldn’t.
When he sat beside her she felt a strange warmth and then like a wave coursing through her body. She felt as if she was being stitched up from the inside. She tried to open her eyes but could not she only was able to do after he was changed. She looked up at him, “How?” She whispered then passed out again.
Once she was back in her hiding place with him she opened her eyes again. “I think so” She said licking her lips. “How where you able to save me?” She asked wincing slightly. “And heal me so fast” She looked up at him. “He was really angry this time” She hadn’t seen the dead bodies everywhere just his face nothing made sence. “We need to get out of here, he will come back and kill us” She looked up at him “Please” She had never asked anything of anyone before but it was clear that she was terrified. “He has never been that angry before” She shook her head. “If you can just help me get through the walls then you don’t have to worry about me anymore” She looked up at him with pleading eyes.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Demon sighed looking at her. He flipped his black hair out of his eyes. Demon guessed it was time to tell her what he was. Sighing again Demon tried to think of how to tell her. Coming up with nothing he was just going to tell her straight up. " Um, well they call me The Wolf, because well I am a wolf in a way. I'm a Were." Demon looked down at the ground. " My breath has th power to heal both humans, weres, and wolves." He sighed not sure what she was going to say.

Demon nodded when she said they had to go. " Yes I think we should." Demon stoot then helped her. Walking to the door and making sure no one was coming. " There is no need for you to worry." He gave shrug. " I don't care if you follow me. It might keep you safer." Demon picked her up. " And the will be faster." He shifted so she now sat on his back. Demon was huge in is wolf form. Over 300 pounds almost 8' to the sholder. Demon took off to where the wall was. Dashing behind every tree he saw, every bush. Hoping no one would see them. Demon's white coat moved with the wind as he ran. His paws hitting the ground hard, but with no noise. Demon had never noticed how far the wall was. He sighed. " You okay." He asked still running his voice low in the growl that he spoke. " I hope this doesn't scare you. But it would take a long time to get there on foot."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm

Wrinkling her brow in a bit of confusion Alice smiled. “Alright” She said she was a bit shocked but anything would be better than being with Landon even death. She felt oddly safe with him though, for some reason she felt that he would never purposely hurt her. She looked up at him as he looked down. “So you did come with an army, just an army of one” she said softly. “You healed me; saved my life you can’t be that bad”
When he shifted she gasped but held on she just wanted to be out of here. She held on her small frail body looked even smaller while on him, her body nearly disappeared mixed with his. She noticed the speed they were going but shook her head to his question. “No it doesn’t scare me” She said then buried her face into his hide.
“Where are we going?” She asked softly. Not caring where she just wanted to get away.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Demon slowed his pace a bit into a trot and looked around. " Well there is an old house just before you get to te wall. It's getting really late so I think we can stay there for the night. Then start back up in the morning." Demon spoke in the deep growl of a voice that would take some time to ger used to. It was nothing like the voice he spoke in while in his human form, but you couls stil tell it was him. " And yes I came with an army of one." Demon let out a sigh. " I killed ten of them." Shaking her head he began again. " They wewre going to leave your for dead. I couldn't just stand by." Demon dropped his blue eyesd to the ground as he trotted.

The sun started to dip way past the mountain, setting the sky up in flames. " Not far." Demon said picking up his speed again. After a very short time they came to an old house. It was cabin like, and no one lived there for years. Demon stopped infront of it and shifted again. He then stood there with her in his arms again, then lightly placed her on the ground. " There are beds and everything inside." Demon said walking to the door and opening it.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next