The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on) - Page 2 Empty Re: A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Alice nodded still holding on him even though he had slowed her falling off of him would surely result in her death. She was still taking everything in. She had saved this man thinking that he had needed her, when really he was a ware and didn’t need anyone, especially a little, frail girl. She swallowed hard trying to push the thoughts out of her head, even if she had been immediately attracted to him.

The fact that he was a ware didn’t change her thoughts but she doubted that he would feel the same. She stroked his fur as he spoke. “Demon, you saved me, I would have died, I was unconscious I wouldn’t have woken up in time the cold would have killed me, or my broken ribs” She stroked his fur some more wondering if he found it a comfort.
When he got to the cabin and transformed again she smiled a little. Once on her feet she was a bit shaky but then nodded. “It sounds great” She looked up at him. “Where are your wolves?” She asked softly. “You need to be with them I am sure I will be fine by myself.

((Did he heal her completely like all the broken bones throughout her whole body and every scar?))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on) - Page 2 Empty Re: A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on)

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:03 pm

(( Not the scars, but the other things yeah.))

" I couldn't juast stand by, it would kill me. Because I would have been dead if you didn't come along. One of the chanes was sliver there for I couldn't shift." Demon let his eyes close as he ran when she started to stoke his fur. It felt nice. It had been a very very long time since someone had even talked to him let alone stroked him. And be so... well kind. Demon had never had a person in his life do that. it was nice.

Demon sighed. " They are out side the wall. It would take to long for them to come now. I'll find them tomorrow." Demon's eyes went soft looking at her. " No." He shook his head. " I want to stay here with you." Demon said this in such a sweet voice that it was hard to tell him no. Demon looked at her walking closer and placing his hand on her side. " I would like to stay here." Demon walked to the house and opened the door. The inside of the place was nice little, but it would do for now. Demon walked over and grabbed some wood.

" It's to far to see the smoke from the castle." Demon said putting the wood in the fire place and lightly a match. The fire came quickly and filled the room with warmth. Demon dusted off his hands and stood again. He sat down on the old dusty couch and looked over at her. " You feel okay right?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Female Number of posts : 127
Location : Under a midnight sky. Where the moon is always full.
Registration date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Alice had seen that Demon seemed to like how she had stroked him. She was still a little shaky on her feet so she was grateful that he did not to leave her for the night. She cocked her head to the side a bit confused, she didn’t know why he wanted to stay, nor why she felt much better that he was going to stay.

She didn’t flinch this time when he touched her she did bit her lower lip though. She smiled at the sight of the inside. “Its prefect” She smiled at him but didn’t sit down she was shifting from foot to foot still clearly nervous. She spoke softly. “Is there anything that you need me to do?”
She smiled again as he asked her. “I feel fine thanks” She paused and looked at her hands. “Well to be truthful I feel much better then I have in a long time, you healed all my broken bones”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Demon shook his head when she asked if anything needed to be done. " No not a thing. I'm not planning on making you work. I'm a man I can do it." Demon smiled. " Well I'm glad to here that. Sit down please." Demon gave a small smile.

She seemed to be quite shaky still. Demon was gla he would stick around. Although he would never lieave her there alone. Even if he knew her or not. Alice seemed to be growing on him. And ya' know he liked the feeling. " It's getting late, why don't you get some sleep." Demon looked the back of the house. " there are rooms back there. They are rather small though, two of them."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Still shifting worried that her being with him was going to cause him problems. He didnt seem to happy that she knew what he was. It didnt matter to her either way. She had been saved because of it. She smiled when he told her not to do anything. "I can see that your are a man, but I just dont want to be a burden"

She sat down but then stood again. "I dont want to cause you problems" She wringed her hands and chewed her bottom lip she turned to where the rooms were and even though she hadnt slept in a couple nights sleeping terrified her. She always would wake up to find Landon looking down at her. She shuddered "No I am alright" She said softly. She sat down again and pulled her legs to her chin and wrapped her arms around her knees and sighed. "Did I thank you for sticking around?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sun May 06, 2012 9:20 am

Demon looked at here. " You don't have to do a thing. And don't think you will cause me anything." Demon looked ay her again. " It looks like you haven't slept in weeks. Go get some rest, I won't the anything happen."

Demon sighed and looked down at the floor. " We'll get out of here tomorrow. Make the way back to the town. And I won't let that asshole get to you. Ever again.

(( I'm so sorry, Ive had such bad writers block.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 06, 2012 4:21 pm

((Thats okay writers block happens to everyone now my frist copy got closed by mistake and my microsoft word isnt opening for me))

Alice looked up at him to the room and shook her head back and forth "I rather not be alone" She sighed. She hated to put him in danger but she trusted that he would be able to protect himself and her. She sighed and cuddled up on the couch beside him not quiet touching him but nearly. One look at her would show the years of mistreatment, scars and she was serverly underweight.

She sighed again "Demon I dont remember if you told me what you were looking for whenyou came to Landon's holding" She curled into a tight ball like she was used to doing so before. She was clearly used to sleeping in a state that protected her vital organs.

She looked up at him almost clueless to how she was she was laying down. "So what did you come for?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sun May 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Demon nodded when she said she didn't want to be alone. Demon couldn't help but strole her hair. Demon looked at her. He had heeled anything open, but the scares still laced her form.

Demon sighed when she asked why he had came. " I was planning in killing him. Sneaking in at night and shifting. Kill him with one swift bite. But they found me when I tried to make my way in." Demon looked down at her. " Get some sleep, you need it. I won't leave your side.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Feeling comforted by his stroking of her hair Alice began to relax more. She listened to his words, knowing that he could see all her wounds she stroked his arm softly. "Demon dont worry about it, I deserved all of them" She yawned but showed no reaction to him wanting to kill Landon.

"I think you maiming him was more of a punishment" She licked her lips. "He said no one knew I was there" She snuggled deeper to him wanting to feel comfortable. "Alright I will sleep" She said shivering slightly. She tightened her ball so she nearly disaperred she was so used to be watched while she slept and attacked that she was on high alert.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon May 07, 2012 5:05 pm

Demon continued to stooke her hair as she spoke. " You didn't deserve a thing." Demon said in a soft voice looking down at her. Hid hand still going lightly over her head in a soothing way.

Demon let her drift off to sleep before he himself rested his head back and fell into a light sleep. Demon slept with his arms over her sholders all of that night. Waking up now and again to make sure she was okay.

Demon awoke the next morning and looked down at her. " Alice." Demon spoke in a quiet and sweet voice. " Alice, we should get going. The sun will be up very soon."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Even though she was sleeping she still felt everything. She had not slept soundly since Landon had ordered her back to his land. She woke with every sound and movement. She only calmed down when she remembered where she was and with who.

When she heard her name in the morning she woke with a start. She looked around widlily and only when she saw Demon did she calm down. She stood and nodded "Alright Demon, where are we going?" She didnt want to go back to her homeland wasnt even her land, it was Landons. She rubbed her neck softly and licked her lips. "Anywhere as long as I am not putting you in danger"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon May 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Demon stood and put out the fire, before turning to her. " Back to where I come for, it's a long run even with my speeds. It will take a day or so." Demon walked over to the door and opened it. " getting past the fence will be the hard part."

Demon quickly shifted and waited for her to get on his back before he speed into the woods once again. It seemed as if his paws didn't even touch the ground. The speed they were going was none that a man, wolf, or any other could do. But Demon was built to run, and to run fast. No wind blew onto Alice it seemed as if there was a force field around the two,
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 07, 2012 6:25 pm

Alice nodded. "Alright" She gasped as he changed still amazed on how powerful he was. She got on his back and held on burring her face into his fur. She thought back on what he said. Two days? That didnt bother her, the further she could get from her step brother the better.

She softly stroked his ears as he ran. She remembered that he liked it last time she had done it. She was amazed that there was no wind but only the comfort of his fur. She felt so safe and secure she couldnt help but sigh and just close her eyes wondering what it would look like where they were going /.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon May 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Within an hour they came to where the lage brick wall was. Demon slowd and trotted along the side. " There's a small break around here some hwere." He said his voice deep and raspy almost a growl. Finding the gape in the fence Demon slowly slipped under it and once again took off through the snow.

Demon grinned as his ears were stroked as he ran. Demon slowed slightly his pawns leaving huge holes in the snow. Demon stopped and leaned his head back in a howl. His howl was purely amazing. Not way to discribe the bauetiful sound.

Demon let his head fall again waiting to here an answer to him call. Waiting for a short time a call came from not to far away, then another. Demon's wolves were around here some where. Demon took off running again in the direction of the howls.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 07, 2012 7:12 pm

"Okay" Alice said softly when he mentioned the wall. She ducked as he slipped under it. She then snuggled into his fur more making sure to scratch behind his ears. She knew that he liked it.

When he finally stoped and let out that howl, the howl that should have hurt her ears but for some reason didnt she gasped. "Wow so beautiful" She whispered "I used to hear that when I was locked in the tower "Did you ever come close to the castle before you attemped to kill Landon?"

She gasped again hearing the repile, "Those are your wolves arnt they" She paused "Are they like you?" Then her eyes brightend "Aww is my kitten still with them?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon May 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Demon head his head low as he ran. " Yes I came close quite a bit, I lived in these woods for a year or so." Demon's coice was a growl like always in this form. Demon slowed again and looked around. " yes it's my wolves." Demon slowed into a trot as he looked around. The white wolves would be impossible to see them with out movemet in the snow.

" I'm not sure if you cat is with them any more. We will see." Demom let out another very quiet howl. Waiting for a short time two smaller wolves ran up. " Yes they are like me. This is Moon and Sun. Two weres I came across in the woods five years ago."

The two wolves both bowed and looked at the girl on Demon's back. " Madam," The larger of the wolves said in a growl like Demon's, but much softer. " I believe this is yours." Moon looked behind him just as a large black cat came from behind the tree. " The thing never did stop talking about you." Mood bowed his head again and stood next to his smaller sister.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 07, 2012 7:58 pm

"Your howl nerver fightened me, it have me hope, I know that sounds strange" She continued to stroke his ears. She found herself wondering if the others would accept her, she was an outsider and the half sister to their enemey. She hoped her cat was with them, even if he wanted to stay with the wolves least she would know that he was alive.

Before she could really begin stressing and worrying she she saw the two wolves and sliped from Demons back. She giggled asthey bowed. But stayed close toDemon, still worried that they would hate her because of her brother, seemed everyone else did.

Seeing her cat she smiled and nelt down and the cat came running and meowing she petted him. "I am so sorry I sent you away, but Landon thretened to kill you and feed you to me" She had forgotten that the wolvies were there and wept into the cats fur.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon May 07, 2012 8:09 pm

Demon watched as Alice talked to her cat. Demon sat next to her then shifted again kneeling down next to her. Demon put his arm over her sholders. " I won't let anything happen Alice. Not to you, and not to him, But we must get going again."

The two smaller white wolves stood and waited for Demon to sift back before getting a head start in the run. Demon was so much faster then the twins that with out a head start they would lag behind like mad.

(( Goodnight.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Alice jumped about a foot in the air when Demon touched her she nearly punched him but relized just intime who it was she wiped her face and smiled "Thank you" she climbed up on his back and slipped her cat into her snatchal that she was carring then stratched his ear to let him know that she was ready.

She was surprised that the other two just accepted her beign there, She remained silent though not wanting to be anymore trouble. She stracthed his ears again. Still remaining silent her small body almost disaperred on Demons ginat back.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 08, 2012 1:40 pm

Demon started to run once she let him know it was okay. With in no time he was caught up with the other two wolves. Demon slowed to run next to them. Sun and Moon did their best to keep up, but soon fell behind.

After hours of running Demon and the others slowed to a stop next to a cave. Demon stopped inside and let Alice get off before he shifted back into his human form. Demon looked at her. This is where we will be staying tonight.

The two other wolves also changed into the human forms. Two teens now stood in the place that the wolves had been. Both with almost white, blonde hair and bright blue eyes. No older then the age of 16.

( I'll post pictures of the two latter I'm at school.)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 08, 2012 2:05 pm

Closing her eyes since looking at the world racing fast was making her feel a bit sick. She did open her eyes when he slowed only to see the other two wolves there she tired to smile but soon they were behind her.

Not knowing for sure how long he had been running but when he stopped. She got off and held her cat she looked around "Its nice" She smiled.

When the othre wolves transformed too she nodded and smiled. "Hi" She then let her cat down . The cat rubbed against her legs bounced to the other two meowed then ran back to her. She laughed. "So what did he say?"

It was clear that she was nervous that they would see her just like Landon,
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 08, 2012 3:53 pm

https://s1145.photobucket.com/albums/o512/Wolves-Rule1/

Sun sat down leaning on the cave wall. She closed her eyes and tried to slow her heart rate after the long run. Moon looked down at the cat. " That he is very happy to see you again." Moon yawned and sat down by his sister.

Demon sighed and walked to the back of the cave. " I think we should sleep back here, the three of us in wolf form. Around ALice to keep her warm... What do you think?" Demon asked looking over at her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 08, 2012 4:35 pm

((Good photos))

Alice knelt down and scopped up her cat again. "I am happy to see you too midnight" She nuzzled the cats fur then looked up to see the others relaxing. then jumped as Demon talked she was still very jumpy and nervous. Part of her still excepted to see Landon looking at her, watching her with that sickening look. Rubbing himself so.

She shuddered and broke out of her trance when Demon spoke, "What ever is best for you, dont do anything speical for me" She smiled, but the smile did not reach her eyes, it was a fake smile that she was trying to pass on. "I am used to sleeping with not even a fire or blanket" She didnt explain the reason which was that Landon had wanted to make her come to him but she wouldnt do it. She would have died first.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Demon looked over at her with soft eyes. " Alice," He said in a sweet caml voice. " Nothing will hurt you. I will not let a thing get to you. Please calm down." Demon looked at the other young shifters. " Let's get some sleep." Demon and the twins shifted and lie down on the floor of the cave. Demon waited for her to lay alone side her.

Demon rested his large leg and paw over her. SHe was laying on small bits of his silky white fur. " Good night." Sun and Moon curled next to them. Sun had her head rested up on Moons sholder, just like they always had. The cat came and curled next to Alice.

Moon and Sun soon drifted off to sleep. But Demon stayed awake for quite some time. Making sure she was fast asleep before his icy blue eyes closed, and his breathing calmed. Demon soon drifted off to sleep along with the others.

( Thank you.)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 08, 2012 5:33 pm

"Its...its just going to to to take so some ti time" She shuttered. She sighed and nodded about some sleep. She laid down in her typical. palinful ball. She snuggled her cat she smiled as Demon protectivly put his paw around her. She found herself snuggleing into him bmore, but kept in her tight ball.

She fell asleep and for the first time in many years she slept soundly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next