The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ren, Am I the only one left?

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ren, Am I the only one left? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ren, Am I the only one left?

Post by Maz117 Tue May 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Jace had slept well, he didn't dream much unless he just forgot them which wouldn't make sense, since the nanobots increased his memory rate. He sat up and looked at his chrono. "You coulda woken me up an hour ago" he said stretching his arms out in front of him and standing up. "Hear anything yet?" He said quietly clipping his rifle to his sling that hung off his combat vest. He began to walk toward the door and doa patrol. "Gonna scout the area don't worry and get some sleep ok" he said calmly as he paused and pulled out something from his pocket. It was a old mp3 player with ear phones. "Here since you haven't had anything for awhile he said quietly as he tossed it to her. "Hopefully you find something you like." He found most people listened to music while stressed or sometimes even sleepy. It was hard to find stuff like MP3 players and if you did you had to pay a arm and a leg for one. Jace left the room and did a quick sweep through the house, it was very dark this night because no moon. Luckily Jace's vision was enhanced he could see in the dark not as well but just enough to know a threat from a ally. Jace was going to let Ren sleep for the majority of the night now that he was rested. They would need to leave early in the morning he thought, as he did a patrol and was about to head back to the room when he heard a sudden noise. It sounded like a tin can falling down several flights of stares. Lifting up his rifle he switched on the rifles nightvision scope and got into a kneeling position behind a block of concrete and looked in the direction of the sound..

He saw nothing, hopefully a animal or something hard knocked some junk or something Jace thought as he headed back to the house. Once inside he sat down and saw Ren was asleep. Her breathing slow so he knew she was asleep. This girl was curious to him. What was this feeling he wondered it felt like how he felt for his mother but that can't be most of his emotions were wiped clean. He would think about it later he thought as he rustled the rod generating the heat.
Maz117
Maz117

Male Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue May 17, 2011 11:15 pm

"Well everyone needs sleep, two hours atleast and who cares, it just means you have less tiem to wait until morning." she said .Ren just nodded slightly "thanks" she said as he tossed her the Mp3. She looked at it for a bit and easily figured out how it worked within seconds. After a little while she had fallen asleep her fingers entangled in the chains for her guns and daggers making it easy for her to pick them up if she had to be quick.
Moving slightly as she heard the rustling.
She had her small book infront of her which she had obviously been reading and checking over notes, the formula for the heat rods, the metal enhancer and half of the equation of the liquid in her daggers was in there as well every formula of everything she knew how to make from scratch. She had also drawn a small map and folded it up putting it inside her book with certain maks around different places to indicate where everything was. Thepages were very old and already discoloured it was old fashioned by now but it was effective and kept everything in good order and she was less likely to break it.

Last edited by Rose for the Hunter on Wed May 18, 2011 8:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Tue May 17, 2011 11:16 pm

(((its 3 am here Ill reply in the morning before I head to work k? this is looking pretty good Smile )))
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue May 17, 2011 11:20 pm

(lol, ok... see ya then I have to go as well...and I agree.. I'll think up some ideas for it too)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Wed May 18, 2011 11:13 am

Jace had stayed up most of the night, he noticed that Ren must have been reading her notebook but Jace was not nosy and he left it alone. It was early, maybe 6am in the morning the sun had barely started to come up when he patted Ren on the arm. "Hey its time to get a move on" He said calmly, he didn't know what the plan was but they needed to get going early. If they were going back to HQ his transport was due at noon today on the farside of the city which would take time to get to without being spotted by patrols if they were around.

He looked over at Ren as she woke. "Sleep well?"" He said as he was cleaning up and junk they might leave behind, didn't want patrols to know they were even here in the first place. "I have transport back to HQ due at noon today, I need to report if you want to come, we can give you supplies if you don't want to stay" He said calmly

(((I kinda have an idea))) they are on their way to the HQ when the transport gets shot down in enemy territory or something and they are trying to escape, not a facility just like hostile area)))
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 18, 2011 11:19 am

She woke up a bit sleepily she nodded and helped clear up before she shook her head and tyed up her long hair once again since it fell out and tightened the black ribbon neatly and flicked her ponytail lightly to get bits out from the back of her shirt. She then streatched her arms above her head "yeah, thanks and I'll come of course..I'm sure there's no one left here after two years anyway, they did capture a lot after the first year and a bit" she said adn picked her notebook up and pulled a detailed map out and put in the flooor as she trailed her finger along different paths and picked out the quickest route before she folde dit up again and stuffed it back in her notebook which she placed in her pouch and then reattachted her sheaths and holsters aroudn her waist checking both her guns were full of bullets and that the silencers would work.
She picked up the heat rod since it had died and fliped it upside down "Perfect" she said happily as she saw the salt she would need for the metal enhancer and made sure it had completely died and put it in her pouch as well before she scattered the twigs around making it look natural.
"Hurry, I know thequikcest path from here, it's actually not too long sicne we are not too far from the west side" she said and walked outside waiting for him before shelead the way taking the quickest route remembering the trail she had taken before knowing it was equally as fast. It took about two hours but it was a lot quicker than the normal ways that others had took despite the fact it involed taking half a dozen shortcuts through old buildings, they got there a whole lot quicker. "she stopped and looekd back to him "here, this the base you were talking about?"

(sounds like a good idea... sure thing)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Wed May 18, 2011 12:26 pm

Jace listened to her and nodded as she accepted his proposal. "Alright I'll call for pickup and let him know." Pulling out his radio and turning it on he spoke quietly, "Echo, Alpha Charlie, this is Echo Wolf.. Come in." There was static for a moment then a voice came in. "We read Wolf, still on schedule?" The voice asked, "Roger will be at site by the time you get there, requesting radio silence, Wolf out" He said and clicked the radio off. He looked at Ren as she got ready. "Im ready to move out when you are" he said calmly clipping his radio back onto his vest as he stood by the door.

Jace waited till she was ready and then stepped out the door, rifle aimed straight ahead, "Looks clear lets go." He said calmly as he began to walk down the dirty roads. "The transport will get here at noon and will drop down at the far end of the city, on foot we should get there an hour early. If not then he won't wait around much for us, maybe 10 minutes." He said as he walked briskly but not fast enough to leave his new friend behind.

Jace followed Ren, though he knew the area well, she had been here and knew a lot of the ups and downs. Not really seeing and patrol activity also made this easier, which was odd, no patrol activity last night or now. Which was odd but maybe they just figured no one was left here.

They arrived earlier than anticipated, for being enhanced he did make mistakes. "This is where the transport will pick us up, from here it will be a 4 hour flight north." He said quietly, the area was open. "Lets find some cover to wait for the transport"
(((ack the edit XD)))
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 18, 2011 12:33 pm

She listened to him on the radio slightly confused but just shrugged.
She followed him keeping up with him was fairly easy even for her. She hadn't been to this part of the city in a while though and listened to what he said nodding slightly "what's it like there, just curious since I haven't actually stayed there for more than a 12 hours but that was about two yeasrs ago so things have changed" she said and looked up to him waiting for an answer. but her eyes still wondered off when she spotted something interesting off to the side every now and then.
Another thign about Ren was that being clever you could give her almost anything and she would find a way to take it apart of make something out of it depending on the situation it would vary from time to time but was usually something useful.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Wed May 18, 2011 12:45 pm

Jace thought about it, "Well we have relocated since you have been there. But other than that and more people finding us nothing." He said calmly, it was the truth they weren't close to beating the cyborgs anymore than they were 2 years ago. "We are not close to beating the cyborgs but we keep learning about them, studying remains of them if we kill them, new leaders and some die but its the same in the end." He said as he looked around for good cover, he saw what looked like the remains of a parking deck, "Lets go there and wait, go up to the second floor that way air units can see us and we will be able to look down on anything"

He began to walk over to the deck his rifle ready and checking corners as he neared them. Walking in it looked like they would have to climb a bit since the ramp leading to the next floor was destroyed, he spotted an area that would be easy to climb. "Looks like we are climbing" he said as he walked over, letting the rifle drop and grabbed onto the concrete and pulled himself up to the second floor, snapping his rifle up he scanned the area but mostly saw destroyed or abandon cars. "Looks good"
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 18, 2011 12:51 pm

She followed, she had made sure the chains of her weapons did not rattle and pulled herself up onto the second level once he said it was good. "I found the new base easily as well. it's easy if you use logic" she said quietly and stood back up on ehr feet quickly letting one hand rest beside her gun. "If they had kept my uncles notes they would have found that enhancer you seemed so interested in last night" she said keeping her voice at a quiet tone knowing he would hear her clearly anyway. she stopped talking for a while after that faocusing herself on listening to their surroundings and keeping an eye on things around her she kept ahand restingbeside her gun still and let the other hang by her side.

She could not hear or see anything but still kept herself alert and focused.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Wed May 18, 2011 12:57 pm

Jace nodded, "I still am it reminded me of something the Hive used on some of their experiments for new cyborgs, Im one of the first, thats why I have the metal grafted into my hands and forearms." He said without looking he was looking out over the ruins of the city as he listened for the transport or hunter patrols. "Most cyborgs don't worry with where we relocate because its so simple how we do it, they search to not so obvious areas for locations and not the actual obvious places where we are hiding, and then usually the HQ is underground for extra security." He said as he took up his rifle and peered through the scope checking out the area. He was curious why he had not seen any sign of patrols even in dead cities patrols were always on the move, and if HQs sensors picked up Ren the cyborgs surely knew someone was here.
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 18, 2011 1:05 pm

She smiled at herself slightly "Before you ask, I altered my watch slight,y I can't be located easily but it has it's momments sicne the battery isn't great" she said and tapped her watched lightly and looked behind her. She was also curious knowing their movements already" They should bearound here at this time, they are never late or off time" she whispered suspecting that something wasn't right she pulled out one of her guns and let her finger travel slowly to the trigger.
"Maybe my uncle told them about it, problem is his was faulty, till wears off and can actually kill a person, so they might not use it too much after they find out the real effects...it lasts about 6 months and slowly kills them from the inside. The one which I created has a salt in it from the heat rods, it collects all the poison and faults and neutralises it, making it stronger and also lasts a lot longer. On average I'd say about 30-40 years it would last" she said thinking carefully through the formula in her head. what she hadn't said was that they needed to be correctly mixed or would most likely cause an explosive that no one would want to even touch and was easy to sense.
She jerked and rattled the chain on her guns as she took a step forward spotting something and it didn't feel human to her at all. She then heard something mechnical and hated the sounds of it knowing what it was instantly she lifted her gun and aimed when it came out quickly shooting it in the head the bullet peirced through easily thanks to their adjustments and waited for a second as it got up and flipped her other gun adn shot it in the heart. A compound in her bullets wouldn't let it heal at all. "I don't really understand what my uncle did for all his notes to be burned.. a lot of it would have been very useful" she said as she fliped her guns back into their holsters she seemed very calm but her alertness was still noticable
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Wed May 18, 2011 1:26 pm

Jace listened to her talk about the forumla, yes thats probably the only reason they cyborgs come here still, they want the compound. Jace had to get it back to HQ so they could study it. Suddenly he also snapped up following Rens movements, Ren had fired first but Jace bolted over and with one movement drove his hand into the chest of it and pulled out a mechanical device. "Tracker, even if they are killed they transmit a location" He said crushing it in his hands like paper." His hand though was cut, but it was nothing to him, though it looked weird with the skin and blood and you could clearly see the machine inside. "Sorry for letting you see that" He said calmly, "Don't worry this will heal up in 30 minutes" Thanks to the acelerated healing cuts like this did nothing.

They waited another hour, then Jace's head perked. "Listen.. You hear that?" He said quietly, pulling out his radio he turned it on. "This is wolf whats your position." He said quietly. "About 1 klick westside" the voice said. "Roger watch out for patrols we spotted a tracker, over" He said as he stood up. "5 Minutes let get down to the clearing, walking over to the edge he dropped down easily.
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 18, 2011 1:34 pm

"are you sure your ok?" she asked despiute him saying it would heal up in 30 mintues it still looked painful to her but was slightly amazed when she saw metal crushed like paper. "I took one apart about a year ago and they didn't have trackers there" she said "seems as though they got smarter, just our luck huh?" she said

Later on when she heard him talkign she nodded hearing something as well, it wasn't as clear to her but she could hear it roughly.she watched as he stood up and stood up herself brushing herself off slightly as she walked back to where she had climbed up climbing backwards swiftly before she jumped off making sure she landed slightly crouched to reduce the impact a bit she stood up once again and followed. She was thinking through a lot of things such as if her uncle had been helping otu the cybrogs with their experiments or if her family were even cyborgs at all... she shook her head and just followed him swiftly keeping up.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Wed May 18, 2011 1:42 pm

Jace walked out to the spot where the transport would pick them up, moments later he saw it in the distance and pointed it out. "Theres our ride, just don't talk to the pilot I'll take care of it" he said calmly, his eyes looking up at the transport. It looked like a cyborg transport and at one point it was, but after the humans shot it down and repaired it they use it to infiltrate enemy sectors. The transport flew over them blowing dust everywhere, Jace ignored it as he slid his goggles down over his eyes and stepped back a few steps. The transport dropped down and hovered about 2 feet above the ground "Get in" Jace yell to Ren as he stepped inside and looked at the pilot. "We have a survivor here we need to get back to HQ ASAP I found some vital intelligence we need to get back" he yelled over the roar of the engines

Once Ren stepped in Jace showed her where she could sit and strap in, Jace stood up and reached up and grabbed a low hanging bar. The transport lifted up and shot into the sky heading toward the HQ, the engines seemed to get quieter as they got faster. "Stealth transports we didn't even know they had them till we shot this one down by luck" he said to Ren.
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 18, 2011 1:52 pm

She covered her own eyes with ehr arms as he pulled his goggles down and got in straping herself in and looked outside breifly listening to him talking"they are hard to hear and are a perfect colour and shape. like camoflage" she said "Also judging by their speed their pretty impressive but after some time the metal will most likley deteriate. One fell from the skies about 6 months ago into one of the water sources so I had a look and the metal can become weak if it's used extensively" she said. "sehs consideing what year it is you think they'd have developed stronger metals by now" she leaned back in her seat slightly looking outside since she hadn't even been in a plane before but had heard stories about them from others.

She reamined quiet for the rest of the jourey more curious about the sky which rested outside the transporter but looked below as well everything looked so small from above.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Wed May 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Jace was watching Ren, he didn't talk back much on the ride back to HQ but he was studying her. She was a unique person and somehow he felt attached to her, he would keep her safe. That was after all what friends did right? The pilot yelled from the front. "Looks like were going to get some turbelence" he yelled. Jace wasn't worried he had a firm grip on the railing, and Ren was strapped in. "Gets bumpy" he warned to Ren.

Suddenly the craft started bucking and Jace wasn't bothered by it, truth was he loved flying but no one at HQ would let him fly. So he was content with just being in the air. He called out to Ren. "I enjoy flying, even the bumpy parts" he said over the roar of the engines as the wind made it harder to hear

After a moment they cleared the turbelence and the pilot called back suddenly. "BOGEY ON OUR 6!" He yelled as he yanked the craft into a dive avoiding fire from the cyborg craft. The craft was what the humans called Stalkers, very manuverable and fast they also hid very well in clouds waiting for prey. Jace raced up to the cockpit. "Can we outrun it.?" He said quickly, the pilot shook his head. "I'll have to outfly it!!" he yelled "Now let me fly you strap in!" The pilot said with a angry tone, suddenly the the radar blared. "HOLD ONTO SOMETHING!" The pilot yelled, the Stalker had a missle lock and had fired, the pilot swerved, dived tried everything to avoid it. Suddenly the ship lurched forward. "LEFT AFT ENGINE HAS BEEN HIT!!" Suddenly out of the corner of Jace's eye he saw a second Stalker. "Fuck!" The pilot yelled as it appeared at the front of the ship. Jace bolted over to Ren. "Brace yourself!" he yelled as he covered her with his body, suddenly the ship was hit, and going down. The whole front end was gone and the transport was heading down. Jace was covering Ren trying to protect her since he could take more injuries. "HOLD ON!" he yelled over what was left of the engines and the wind whipping inside. Suddenly everything went black as the craft plowed into a large dune of sand.

Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 18, 2011 10:30 pm

She just kept looking out the window most of the time fasicnated by just being in the air. She heard the talking and braced herself a bit as it got bumpy and laughed afterwards ”reminds me of one of the rides at an amusement park, I can see why you like it” she said still laughing as she spoke, and nodded slightly.
She jerked forward slightly as the craft dived and looked up as she heard the shouting not entirely sure what was going on and looked out one of the windows seeing a part of one of the crafts “Stalkers?” she said.Hearing the angry tone she resisted saying something and shook her head. Hearing shouting not entirely sure what was going on until she felt the plane falling and hearing that an engine had just been shot.

Ren watched slightly as Jace covered her, looking out one fo the windows still but soon felt the craft falling quickly to the ground she shielded her head and put her other arm over his trying to shield his head as well and nodded slightly as she listened to him bracing herself a bit scared of what was happening but tried to keep herself calm still. Jerking herself slightly as everything went black she tried to look up but just didn’t scared of what she’d see after the craft had crashed into the dune. She nudged Jace slightly with her hand “you ok?” She asked softly, looking to him from the corner of her blue eye as she said it trying to keep sand out of her eyes at the same time. "Do you know where we are, Jace?"she asked still keeping the soft tone in her voice. She could hear the crafts above a bit and tried lifting her head up slightly but just didn't. She listened for a bit waiting for Jace to answer her as the other crafts seem to have vanished as she heard their engines fade.

She looked to him panicking slightly not knowing where she was at all. She sneezed slightly not able to see much at all ,still not entirely sure what happened as she calmed herself down thinking everything through still panicking a bit as she waited for an answer. She reached ehrhand down to her pouch and made sure she hadn't lost anything before she checked her silver locket. Looking to Jace again hoping for a response.

Last edited by Rose for the Hunter on Sun May 22, 2011 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Fri May 20, 2011 10:23 pm

((((sorry been havin net problems Ill post tomorrow some time)))
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 21, 2011 1:35 am

(that's ok.. no worries)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Tue May 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Jace stirred a little as he heard hazy noises in the background, he had hit his head hard on a above panel, caving it in and giving him a minor concussion, he blinked his eyes as he tried to move but it hurt to do so. He spoke up. "Are you ok" he muttered as his senses slowly came back, his eye sight improving but his body was still aching, blinking again he looked over to Ren as she asked where they were. "Not sure.." he groaned out "Could be anywhere at this point." He sat up, luckily he hadn't lost anything except the radio, damn thing the one thing that they needed to call for pickup was now lost.

"Help me up" He spoke out as he was trying to stand up. "Before you ask Ill be fine, I've taken more of a beating before." He said as a line of blood started to creep down his brow. As Ren helped him up he looked around, the craft was destroyed beyond repair. "We need to leave, they will be back with ground troops." He said suddenly as he slowly walked over to the emergency hatch and with one kick knocked it out of place and across the sand.

"We need to hide" He said as he stumbled out of the ship, he was a little dizzy still but it would fade over time, and he needed to keep Ren safe.
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue May 24, 2011 10:35 pm

"I'm fine, a few cuts and bruises but in one piece" she said and listened to him sd he answered another one of her questions and helped him up noticing the radio was lost but didn't say anything... for now anyway. "and if your fine then why is you head bleeding?" she muttered and looked around a bit as well. "yeah, most likely. They know where it crashed and are probably heading here" she said

She walked over to him notcing he was a bit dizzy as she jumped out "Let me help you for a bit, you look a bit dizzy and that concussion doesn't help, also whether you've taken more of a beating or not your more injured than me" she said slightly stenrly but still soft knowing they had to hide first she thought for a momment as she looked around.
She spotted an old wreckage, nothing had been there in years "what about over there? They wouldn't check old wreckages and by the looks of it it should be a good place to hide for a while" she said. She stayed beside him encase he suddenly fell or began to stumble again.

"that's their fault, once they've check somewhere a certain number of times they don't bother anymore and that old ship looks like it's been here for a while" she said and used one of her hands to rub of some dirt from the old wreck where she saw a date and rubbed it off on her jeans. "wow, it's old, their's even moss growin on it" she said as she read the date. It was very old and she was nearly sure they wouldn't check there.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Mon May 30, 2011 2:39 pm

He walked fairly well, slight limp on his left side but otherwise fine. He raised his rifle as he walked over as a precaution. "Looks good lets setup shelter for a bit" He said quietly, sliding off an emergency pack he had grabbed off the evac transport. As they walked up to it he began to calm down as he saw how old the wreck was. "Yea this is fine." He said as he went on a knee and began to unpack the evac kit, most wouldnt know that this was designed for concealment and contained several days worth of rations and a portable tent that could hold 2. He began to setup the tent under some of the wreckage, what looked like a wing would provide excellent cover.

He worked in silence, calmly checking his surroundings. When he finished he stood up, "Its not much but it will do, Im going to scout the area" He said as he picked up his rifle and started to walk.

(( sorry wrote this on my phone my computers powersupply failed lol so Ill be replying on my phone))
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 30, 2011 2:48 pm

She helped him set the tent up listening around instinctively she climbed up onto the plane, her dark clothes made it hard to see her against the wreckage,she pulled up the roof of the tent from there being careful not too fall of. After he had finished setting it up she jumped down and looked up at him when he said he was going to scout the area "Don't get yourself killed, got it?" she said as he stood up and looked a bit worried since he had been slightly limp on one side only momments ago. She then searched her pouch she had a few bits of food left in foil and smiled slightly decideing to make it last as long as possible. She then thought for a mintue "And I'm comming as well." she said she had noticed some old wires in the wreckage and remembered she still had the mp3 with her too.

(your computor is probably just having a fit, my computor does that sometimes as well..lol)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:43 am

He smiled, that was weird for him. "I'd rather you stay, but you look to determined not to go" He said calmly then spun out and walked outside rifle leveled aiming down in front at nothing, he then touch a button on the scope of his rifle and slowly began to scout the initial area out. "I think I see a water source" He said quietly, pointing with his gun the direction as he began to walk that way, the limp was mostly gone thanks to his fast healing. "We need to move fast, most likely they will have patrols at the water source cause it will lure any straggling humans to the water but were gonna scout it out to make sure its safe then move to the north." He said this without even breaking a stride and it was quiet. The sun was very hot today more so than normally but it didnt bother Jace, not that it would show anyway.
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next