The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ren, Am I the only one left?

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ren, Am I the only one left? - Page 3 Empty Re: Ren, Am I the only one left?

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:54 am

"yeah and your probably right they would patrol it since water is a vital source of life for anything living" she said walking beside him speaking in a hushed tone and smiled when she saw him smile properly. She found it rather warm but just ignored it for now nodding slightly after he finished talking and lifted her head. She spotted something there patroling it. "what's to the north?" she asked looking up at him as she waited for an answer but hesitated when she felt they got a bit too close to whatever was patroling round the water. She still had some left in her bottle but knew it wouldn't go far. "It's a lot warmer here than in the city, I guess the chilly shade does help" she muttered and stopped a bit confused and pickedup something and moved bits of sand away from it before she stuffed it in her pocket it had a small chain and was broken but still had the dog tags. Ren then cuaght up with Jace and waited for him to answer her question.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:11 am

Jace paused, "To the North is a Cybernetic base.." I want to know if they knew we were coming, we are in their territory and I want to know what actually happened or if it happened by coincidence which does not happen often now." He said quietly, shrugging he kept walking briskly. As they came up to the lake he dropped down low behind some shrubs. "Get down." He said in an almost whisper.

He pulled out from his vest a small metal ball and something that looked like a controller, flipping a switch on the controller he tossed the ball up hard into the air, amazingly it did not fall back down but hovered, he took the controller and flipped another switch, a screen came on and he began to move the small device over to the lake. "Something we stole from them" He said quietly. He moved the small rover over the lake and began to see cyborg activity they were deffinatly there, not many but more than Jace could handle even with Ren there to support.. He showed her the screen. "What do you think?" He asked
Maz117
Maz117

Male Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:21 am

She droped down beside him quietly looking through the shrubs a bit and sat down a bit as well "Cybernetic base? I haven't heard of that for a little while now, what is it?" she whispered and watched what he was doing curiously and watched the ball hover in the air a bit amazed at first and didn't say anything when he mentioned they had stole it from them.
She looked to the screen "There's a lot of them, we'll have to be careful since i'm sure we both want to keep our heads" she said quietly making sure they didn't hear her. "but this technology is something new to me, it's brillant"
"will we have to pass this way, if so I have a thoery but I'm not sure if it would work, to be honest" she said thinking through carefully of what they had still with them.
She had a theroy, if they could somehow use strengthened metal shards that would scatter and hit them all atleast weakening them a great deal they would have a chance. She then shook her head "On second thought maybe we should stick to just sneaking past" she whispered releasing that the shards would most likely injure them as well if they weren't very careful.
She kept herself low if she could.
(hello?)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3